Mark/Rachel Give up Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our food arrived while we were chatting, and aside from a brief break in the conversation while the waitress was serving us, the conversation flowed naturally and without big gaps or delays. Once the meal was complete, I decided that I had one last series of questions that needed to be answered before I decided how the rest of the weekend should proceed.

I looked deeply into Rachel's eyes, smiling at the pretty face looking at me. "Do you think you would like it if I took control of you today, and would you be willing to submit to me fully? I can assure you that Claire will be fine with us fucking - and it's obviously what she was looking for when she set today up. If you say yes, are you willing to do whatever I say until tomorrow when Claire gets home. It's possible that this weekend will be the last time I ever see you, but I anticipate that Claire will be more than happy to see me at your house when she returns."

"Before you answer, I need you to know that the worst-case scenario in all of this, is that I leave my job as your cleaner and you need to hire someone new. If that were the case, I'd lose a wonderful lover in Claire, and a good pussy licker in you, and a good job, but I would never say anything about our 'extra' relationships to anyone. All your secrets are safe with me, but I'd enjoy adding some extra secrets to the list while the opportunity is here."

"I appreciate the way you look today Rachel, and I appreciate Mark as a good boss as well as a loving partner for Claire. I hope that you will accept my dominance and see how things go this weekend, but if we are going to go any further that our drive back to your house, I need to know that you are willing to be my toy, my puppet, maybe even my slave. I promise I'll take care of you well, but you have to be willing to let go of any pretense of control if we are going to take the next steps."

Rachel hesitated and we sat together in silence for a couple of minutes. I could tell that she was considering many realities, and trying to sort through many feelings, and I didn't know what she would decide. If we left the café without a decision, it would be a drive to home, and then I would collect my things and leave and never look back. On the other hand, if Rachel agreed to my terms, it was going to be a very interesting weekend.

After a few minutes, Rachel took a deep breath, and a big drink of her wine, and looked me in the eyes and simply said "Yes".

I took a moment and gathered my thoughts before commanding her, "I believe that should have been 'Yes Mistress'".

"Yes, Mistress", Rachel said as she lowered her eyes. "I'm sorry Mistress, it won't happen again."

"So to clarify," I began. "You are mine to play with for the rest of the weekend at least until Claire gets home. You will do as you're told without fighting it, and I am completely in charge of you. If you stop paying attention or resist my commands at any time, for any reason, I will leave and not come back. If you need me to slow down with anything that I am doing at any time, you may use the safeword 'yellow' and I'll take a moment to reevaluate what is happening and adjust for you. I will ask you many questions this weekend to see what your limits are, and your job is just to answer as completely as you can. You understand all of that?"

"Yes Mistress", Rachel replied.

"Then pay and meet me at the car - we have some things to do on the way home."

++++++++++++++++++++

When I left my apartment heading over to Claire and Mark's to give Mark his 'present', I didn't fully understand what I was heading into. I knew that I might be there for the weekend, and packed a couple of things in an overnight bag including a few sex toys, but I wasn't thinking that I would be spending the weekend in 'dominatrix' mode or that I would need or want a bunch of things with me. The conversation with Rachel changed my feelings about the weekend substantially, and I wanted to make the experience as good for Rachel as I possibly could, and have a lot of fun myself.

This meant a trip back to my apartment for a few supplies.

I drove the 25 minute trip back to my apartment, mostly in silence. I asked Rachel about her experiences in dressing, and about her sexual experiences as a woman. I found out that she had been trying to get Claire to fuck her in the ass for quite a while, and that Claire had always shown no interest. I found out that Rachel had a desire to be bound and restrained during sex that Claire had only occasionally explored, and that Claire was the only woman in the world that knew about Rachel, and that Rachel felt like Claire accepted and tolerated the existence of Rachel, but did not encourage it. By the time we got back to my apartment, I was determined to help Rachel find more of a home in Claire's house, and I was determined that by the end of the weekend, I would fuck both Claire and Rachel, and possibly Mark as well, and that my strapon was going to get a hell of a workout for the next couple of days.

We arrived at my apartment and I instructed Rachel to stay in the car and not leave. I took her phone with me and told her that I'd be about 15 minutes collecting a few things I would need for the next day or so. I left her sitting in the car in the building parking lot, with no way out until I came back.

I knew what I wanted from the apartment, so collected my things quickly. Over the past few years I'd collected a reasonably substantial toybox and a few 'dominatrix' style outfits, but I knew that today called for latex. I had a latex dress with garters and wet look stockings that were the perfect outfit for the day. They were a gift from a previous lover who had really wanted me to be Domme for her, but aside from a few attempts at submitting to me, and wanting me dressed up for her pleasure, she was never really willing to adopt that lifestyle. I really didn't want to have that kind of constant role-play as a permanent relationship either, but I did end up with an excellent outfit for when it was desired or needed. I was going to blow Rachels mind, and I could picture her on her knees in front of me with my strapon deep in her throat. I also had my favourite strapon harness and a couple of dildos to pick up, along with a flogger and some bondage equipment. I threw everything together into another small overnight bag, along with a little makeup and a couple of new razor blades and shaving cream, and then waited a while before going downstairs. I considered masturbating, but decided that I would rather get off sitting on Rachels face within feet of her front door. After I'd waited long enough that I figured Rachel was uncomfortable and wondering, I headed out the door, locked up, and stepped into a new adventure.

Rachel was visibly relieved to see me when I got back to the car and wanted to tell me all about everyone who had walked by while she'd been sitting there. I silenced her quickly and reminded her that she had agreed to do whatever I asked. She could back out anytime, but while I was in charge - my commands were sacrosanct. I also told her that if she didn't shut her trap, I'd gag her right here in the car for the ride home and that she could show up at home with a bright red ball gag in her mouth.

The trip was quiet from that point on...

When we arrived back at Claire and Rachel's house, I parked the car in the garage.

"Carry my bag inside", I commanded. Rachel took my overnight bag into the house and put it down just inside the door. I entered and closed the door to the garage, making sure that everything was locked up tight, and ordered Rachel onto her back on the floor. I stripped off my dress and my thong, and took my place on her waiting mouth.

I had to admit that Rachel was talented with her tongue, and my first orgasm swept over me within a couple of minutes as I rode her face. I stayed there for another 10 minutes, working her tongue along the whole of my pussy and along the edges of my plug, slowly driving myself into a frenzy as the second orgasm hit me like a brick. I spread my juices all across Rachel's pretty face and rested there until I felt my legs return to strength so that I could stand up without getting faint. Once I was standing, I ordered Rachel to take my bag up to her room, and to strip completely out off all her clothes and that I'd be upstairs in a minute or two. Once she was undressed, she was to kneel by the door and wait for me to arrive.

By the time I had a glass of water, finished stripping off my clothes, and went upstairs, Mark was naked and kneeling with only her wig and makeup to tell me of his feminine side. I surveyed the room to decide exactly what order I would do things for the afternoon, and then I began to process of transformation that I hoped would lead to a long and happy sexual relationship with Claire, and Mark, and Rachel.

Rachels view

As soon as we walked into the house, Meena took charge of my every action, and I gave myself over to her commands far more quickly than I ever would have imagined. As I was lying on the floor beside the front door, pleasing her with every ounce of skill that I could direct towards my tongue, she described the level of control that she was going to have for the next day or so. She didn't describe the things that would happen, and my sense was that she was making things up as she went along, but made me acknowledge her control, and agree to be the perfect submissive and do whatever I was commanded to do. I agreed and submitted further with every moan, and with every dribble of her juices that spread across my face. By the time Meena had her second orgasm, I was covered with her scent, and I knew that I would do anything I was asked.

I wanted to make Meena happy, and satisfied, and I understood that the only way that she would be satisfied was with complete control over everything about me. When she finally stood up, naked from the waist down and obviously a little shaky on her feet, she commanded me up to the bedroom to strip and wait for her to arrive. I scampered upstairs in my heels, and quickly stripped out of all my feminine clothes. All I had at that point to show my femininity was the wig and make-up that I was wearing, and the plug still stretching my ass. I sat back on my heels and waited by the door for Mistress Meena to arrive.

When she made her way up to the room, she was fully naked, and a vision of beauty. It shocked me how beautiful I thought she was when I had really hardly noticed her before from that perspective. She surveyed the room, walking over to the bed to investigate the toys and clothes still laid out on the bed, and asked if there were any other things hidden away that we might want to play with or explore for the weekend. I knew that I had one small box of old toys and clothes in the basement that I had wanted to throw away, so I mentioned that and she ordered me off to bring them back upstairs.

While I was in the basement, she looked through Claire's wardrobe and mine, and also found another stash of sex toys that I had never seen before. There was a large vibrator and a bright pink strap on harness with a couple of dildos that were obviously designed for it. There were a couple of small anal toys, some beads, and a couple of silicone plugs, as well as a few outfits, including what looked like a latex maid's costume with a skirt and latex stockings. I had no idea where they had come from, but it seemed clear to me that Meena knew where to find them, so they must have all been things that she had used in play with Claire. I knew there were a lot of things that I had missed in the relationship between Meena and Claire, but the surprises still kept coming.

Once Meena had a chance to look at everything laid out neatly on the bed, and surveyed her options and took a minute to think about things, she turned to me. She stood me up and walked all around me, taking the wig off my head, and gently reaching down to pull at the butt plug in my ass. She looked closely at my face, with her drying juices and all the disheveled makeup, and smiled knowingly.

"Your first task this afternoon is going to be to clean yourself completely for me. You will shave yourself from the neck down, as well as clean up your facial hair, and then shower yourself and lather up with some of Claire's nice body wash to make yourself smell nice. You may use Claire's deodorant, and once you are fully dried, and shaved, and smooth, you may come back into this room and I will inspect you. You will be punished if your cleaning and shaving is not up to my standards, but I will be lenient with some of the more difficult places to shave. I will assist you at the end, but you must to a very good job to begin with. Once you are cleaned up nicely, I will assist you in dressing for the night, and I will help you with your makeup so that it is done to my satisfaction.

You will not masturbate, or intentionally arouse yourself as you are shaving yourself bare. You will not take more time that you need, or linger in the process. This shaving and cleaning is a functional task that you are completing for the benefit of your mistress, so make it snappy and do the best you can. By the time you are done, I will have made a few more decisions about the rest of our time together, and I'll likely dress you up in a few outfits to see what I like the best.

Your only job this evening is to please me, and you will do that by showing complete and utter obedience to my every command or whim. If you please me, I can guarantee that we will mutually enjoy our time together, and mostly guarantee that it will carry on for some time. I know that Claire presented you as a gift for me, and I accept that gift. You are a kind, and generous, and loyal man, and you've never tried to hit on me or abuse our relationship, and you've never given any indication that you've considered it. Now it is my chance to use you as the submissive you seem to be, and I'm going to take every advantage of that"

Meena walked behind me and reached around to pinch both of my nipples. "and I am going to fuck that cute ass of yours before this weekend is through, and if things go the way I expect, I may also teach Claire how badly you want to be fucked by her as well.

Now go and get cleaned up. I'm going get my suitcase and gather a few things that I want for the evening. When you are through in the bathroom, come out here and kneel in silence. I will come to you when I'm ready."

I looked at Meena longingly, and then silently set off towards the bathroom to work on my cleanup. I was nervous, as I had never shaved myself aside from my face. I had no experience shaving my legs, or armpits, let along my balls or cock or asshole, but I would do the best I could and hope that it was good enough. I took my time and used the toilet while I collected my thoughts, and then I grabbed my beard trimmer and headed toward the shower. I figured getting most of the hair out of the way first would make the process easier.

Once I quickly shaved off most of my body hair, I turned the shower on and went to work with the shaving cream and razor. Some parts of the process were relatively easy - my legs were quickly clear of hair and smooth, and I couldn't help but run my hands up my now smooth legs and imagine how sexy they would feel once they were encased in stockings.

My arms had only light amounts of hair and my chest was mostly hairless as was my back. I was not going to be able to do anything about my back, but my chest was easy to run a razor over and smooth out completely. Once that was finished, I was on to the challenges - armpits, balls, and ass. The armpits were easier than expected, and I was amazed at how feminine the clean pits made me feel. The pubic hair was next, and I used a lot of shaving cream, and a new blade, but in short order I had cleanup up everything except the bottom of my balls and my asshole. That proved a little more difficult, but I muddled along and got all the hair I could feel cleared off, but this inevitably involved a lot of moving my penis out of the way and rubbing shaving cream everywhere which was arousing in a lot of different ways. My brain was on fire with the thought of Claire's reaction to my shaved body, and I couldn't even begin to think of what it would be like to be encased in satin and lingerie while every nerve ending was on fire from the process of shaving. I only could hope that I had done well enough for Mistress Meena, and that I could avoid punishment and continue to please her.

Once the shaving was complete, I showered and cleaned up my makeup, shaved my face, and rubbed myself down with some of Claire's lavender body lotion. I imagined what outfits Meena would dream up for me, and I imagined her behind me, running her hands up and down my back as she entered me from behind with a strap on. I had a hard time not masturbating to all my thoughts of what might happen when I stepped back in to the bedroom, but managed to get myself clean without bringing myself off.

I dried myself fully, and brushed my hair, cleaned my teeth, and even walked through a light spray of Claire's perfume, and then walked back into the bedroom to see what my future held in the hands of Meena, my mistress, my dominant, my controlling angel.

The bedroom had been tidied up a little, with the bed made up nicely, and the collection of sex toys lined up on the bedside table and a few things on the floor at the side of the room. Most of the outfits had been moved to the side of the room, but three were laid out carefully across the bed. I was excited to see the maid outfit lined up in the middle, and the new lingerie and dress I had purchased was part of a larger ensemble, and the third outfit was like a model of feminine submission, with a pretty pink basque and stockings, pink strappy panties, along with what looked like pink leather wrist and ankle cuffs. I didn't touch anything or move anything around, realizing that my instructions were just to kneel silently and wait. I assumed my position, completely naked, kneeling by the door to wait for Meena to come to me.

After about 10 minutes sitting like that, I started to feel the strain on my knees and in my back. After another 10, I was starting to feel very uncomfortable, but I didn't want to move around and have Meena come up to see me moving around or disobeying her orders. I felt an obligation to obey, and my submissive side was out in full force. I could feel the hairlessness of my legs and arms, and most acutely of my balls and ass. I was trying to imagine the conversation I would end up having with Claire, when Meena opened the door. I gasped at the vision in front of me, and knew that she was prepared to be completely in control, and any minor thoughts of controlling my own fate disappeared immediately.

Meena was dressed in a shiny black latex top, with six thick latex garters and black stockings. The stockings weren't exactly latex, but they were a wet look material that showed off Meena's legs incredibly well. The top came just barely down to her hips and the six garters were spread evenly around her toned thighs. She had tall black heels on her feet, and I longed to reach out and touch them, and maybe lick them. I wanted to be told what to do by this incredibly hot woman, but the thing that drew my attention most directly was the strapon harness around her waist, and her bare shaved pussy. I had seen the harness that was on the bed earlier, and this one was different. It was latex and wrapped tightly around her, with an O-ring just waiting for one of the dildos that I had seen earlier. I knew that eventually she would insert a cock into the harness and that I would get fucked for the first time. I had always imagined it would be Claire giving me that experience for the first time, but I could not have been more excited by Meena's appearance and what my imagination claimed would happen that evening.

123456...8