Mark/Rachel Give up Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena took control from the second she entered the room.

"From this point on to the time I go home tomorrow, you will refer to me as Mistress. Do you understand that?

"Yes Mistress."

"Now I am going to inspect your work, and if needed, I will help you to complete the task. How did it feel to shave yourself?"

"Strange, Mistress. Some parts were easier than expected, but others were more challenging, and I couldn't shave my back, but I think I did a good job of everywhere else."

"Its good that you have very small amounts of body hair and that it's quite fine. Did you masturbate when you were lathering up your cock, or did you follow orders and maintain control?" She asked.

"I wanted to masturbate, but I followed your orders to the best of my ability and I maintained control, Mistress."

"Good. Now stand up and let me have a look at you."

I stood up, and Mistress Meena walked around me freely touching, rubbing, and feeling every crook and crevice of my body. She pinched my nipples, and picked up my new nipple clamps and put them on me, with no vibration yet. I was tingling all over as she was touching me, and when she grabbed a bottle of lube and had me bend over the bed, I was hard as a rock thinking of the possibilities of the moment. She put a little lube on her fingers, and rubbed gently around my asshole, commenting occasionally on how good a job I had done for my first time, but that I had missed a few hairs that would have to be cleaned up before she was willing to fully play with me. As she ended her 'inspection', she slid a finger deep into my ass. I instinctively leaned back into her fingers as she probed me. When she pulled her hand away and returned with a second finger, I gasped at the instant wave of pleasure that I felt at being dominated and finger fucked. She pumped her two fingers in and out of me for a minute, and then pulled out and added a third finger, making me squirm and hold my breath. She put her other hand on my back, pushing me down into the bed, while she continued to work her fingers into me, stretching me out a little, and absorbing all of my attention. When she pulled away and left me empty, I missed the fullness for a moment, but her fingers were quickly replaced by a large butt plug that kept me stretched open and expanded. I was looking forward to a proper fucking, but I could tell that she had no intention of getting to that point too quickly.

She stood me up and moved me back into the bathroom. She had me stand in the shower, and hosed me down again to work on shaving my back, and cleaning up any little bits of hair that I had missed. There were a few stray spots all over, but she was very complimentary of my efforts, and of the fact that I maintained control and didn't touch myself more than was necessary.

Once she was finished with my shaving touch ups, she dried me off and moved me back to the bedroom. She opened the bedroom door and pulled in a leather chair from the hallway. She put a towel on the chair and had me sit down on it in the middle of the room. She put the pink wrist and ankle cuffs on me and attached them to the chair so that I was restricted in my movement, and then she sat down in front of me on the bed and started to style me. She said almost nothing as she applied makeup to my face, and put my wig in place. It took a long time for her to apply foundation, make my eyes smoky, fill out my lashes, put on a bit of blush, and finally apply lipstick to my waiting lips. Just once, she lightly kissed my lips once the lipstick was there and commented how pretty I was.

I couldn't see myself, so I had no idea what I looked like, but I knew the time would come.

Once I was fully made up, to Mistress Meena's satisfaction, she unbound me and stood me up. She showed me the three outfits, and let me have a look at them so that I knew what would be happening in terms of clothes for the next several hours. She told me I'd be dressing for dinner, and that I would need to be the one to put together a meal for the two of us. She told me to dress in the outfit that was underneath my new blue lingerie, and then she reached around me from behind, and put a ball gag in my mouth and told me to keep in in until it was time to eat.

The outfit consisted of the new bra and panties, along with my breast forms, and a black garter belt and stockings with blue heels that matched my lingerie. On top, there was a pretty blue dress of Claire's that I realized should fit OK but would hug every curve I could create on me. It had a halter neck, and was quite low cut, and came down to my knees. When I put the whole outfit on, and finally had a chance to look in the mirror, the person staring back at me was as close to looking like a woman as I had ever seen myself. Mistress Meena came to put on some clip-on earrings, and a necklace with a pendant that hung right in my cleavage. I was definitely overdressed for cooking dinner at home, but I was not in a position to negotiate, merely to obey and serve.

When I went downstairs to the kitchen, I was greeted by the sound of moaning from the living room. Mistress had opened my laptop and was replaying some of the videos I had been watching the day before. There were videos of crossdressed men being fucked by dominant women, and of submissive women being dominated by women in latex, and of crossdressed men masturbating with anal toys, and the sights and sounds of people fucking themselves to huge orgasms flooded the house. I started preparing dinner and played the role of obedient slut while I worked in the kitchen. I poured wine for Mistress Meena, and served it to her in the living room, and set myself to work making a simple meal of pasta and grilled chicken.

My hard cock under my dress made things a little uncomfortable for moving around the kitchen, and my heels and butt plug kept me constantly on edge, but as I got into the cooking, I was able to concentrate on my primary job for the moment. At one point, I realized that if I had been here by myself, I would have already jacked off, and would likely be feeling on the downside of the crossdressing high, but given the fact that Mistress Meena would be in control of my orgasms, and I had a feeling they would not happen often, I felt like I could carry on dressed for a long time.

As the cooking progressed, Mistress stopped me every so often to comment on one of the videos that showed up in my computer history.

"In this threesome video, do you picture yourself as one of the women wearing strap on dildo's and spit-roasting the woman in latex, or do you see yourself on your knees having both of your holes filled and pounded?"

"Do you like the way he looks in his pale pink panties and teddy? Do you imagine yourself fucking him, or would you rather be him and get fucked by his girlfriend?"

"Look at how her Mistress has locked her spread eagled to the bed. Would you like for me or Claire to do that to you and take advantage of you while you were bound and helpless?"

Throughout the questions, I answered as best as I could with my gag in place, and kept trying to pay attention to my cooking, and occasionally filling Mistress Meena's wine glass. She relaxed in her latex outfit and put her feet up on the coffee table while she slowly and casually played with her pussy and occasionally moaned with pleasure or taunted me with other questions.

When dinner was ready, I laid out a place setting at the table for Meena, and assumed that she would tell me when I was to eat. I'd seen enough movies and videos and read the stories that told me she would control all aspects of my life while she was here. As soon as she realized what I had done, she looked at me and laughed.

"I'm not here to be a fanboys version of a dominatrix. I want you to assume you are allowed to do anything you like, unless I specifically ask you to do something else. Now - get some food and a glass of wine and come eat dinner with me. We have lots to talk about, and the gag is getting in the way."

She stood up and gently took off my ball gag, and I went on my way to get myself some food. Once I was sitting, Mistress Meena led the conversation completely.

"Tonight, after you have cleaned up the kitchen, I'm going to take you upstairs and tie you to the bed. I want you to know that for tonight, you are my plaything. I might choose to fuck your ass, or sit on your face, or ride your hard cock. I might choose to tie you to the bed and go out for the night. I might choose just to leave you there to stew until Claire comes home and finds Rachel tied to the bed with directions as to how I want her to use you. The only promise I give you is that it is my words that will control your actions, and if you want me to stay, then you will obey fully and completely every wish, whim, or command that I utter. If you disobey, or hesitate to follow your orders, I will leave and not come back. I'll still not say a word to anyone, but my relationship with you, and with Claire, will be severed, and I really don't think that Claire wants our relationship to come to that quick an ending. Do you understand all of that?

"Yes Mistress" was the only reply I thought would be appropriate.

We sat and ate together, talking about Meena's school experiences, and how much work she had to do that she was putting aside for this weekend. We talked about my history and some of my experiences with crossdressing, and when I first used an anal toy on my ass (I was 19 and I bought my first small buttplug and wore it once before I lost it in a purge of my small collection of lingerie.) We talked about Mistress Meena's first understanding of how much she liked to be in control in her sexual encounters, and about what she likes and dislikes sexually. I absorbed everything she was saying with the idea that I would be able to use all of that information in order to make sure that my submission would also lead to her immense pleasure.

By the time we finished dinner, I longed to do anything in my power to make Mistress Meena happy and to keep her engaged and excited until Claire returned home. I was willing to put myself out for her and to extend my boundaries and willing to open myself up completely to her. I had answered all of her questions as fully and honestly as I could, and so I was aware that she knew many of the desires I'd held most secret throughout my life, and she seemed to guess at even the deepest, most hidden parts of my fetishes.

She put the ball gag back in my mouth, and told me that she'd have no use for my words for the next little while. She connected the wrist cuffs behind my back and led me towards the stairs. She walked behind me up the stairs, constantly rubbing her hands on my stocking clad legs, and running them up my dress. She tugged at my panties as we walked, and she pushed the back of my panties up into the crack of my ass, gently probing at my hole with the plug that impaled me. The feel of the satin pushing in the base of my plug and attacking my asshole made my knees buckle a couple of times, and by the time we reached the bedroom, I was hard as a rock and pondering deep into the possibilities of what would happen next.

Mistress led me to sit on the side of the bed. She had cleared the other two outfits off the bed, and everything was ready for me to lie down, or be tied down, or whatever. Meena moved to her knees in front of me, and shimmied the dress up around my waist and spread my legs wide apart. She leaned forward and moaned as she ran her lips along the outside of my panties. She licked around my cockhead, without ever putting real pressure on me or offering to help me out with my obvious arousal.

When she stood up, she uncuffed my wrists and pulled the dress up and over my head carefully. She didn't shift my wig or mess up my makeup, and in moments, I was sitting in front of her in just my lingerie and heels, and the ever-present plug in my ass. She instructed me to lie on my stomach and spread my legs wide, and she proceeded to attach my ankle cuffs to some previously placed buckles at the end of the bed. She then pulled on my wrist cuffs, shifting them to the top corners of the bed and attaching them to buckles as well. I realized how open I was to her, and how much trust I had that she would treat me well. I hoped that she might treat me badly, but with my best interests at heart.

"Rachel", she started. "Have you ever been whipped or flogged by Claire?"

I grunted in the negative.

"Well then, this will be a first for you. I'm going to leave your panties on for the first part of this. I may choose to whip you again later if you are deserving and if you enjoy it as much as I think you will. You will feel your skin warm as I flog you, and you may find yourself thinking to cum into the bedding as your ass lights on fire, but I warn you that any orgasm by you that I have not directly commanded you to have will be the cause of a punishment later in our time together. I expect you to take your flogging silently and to thank me for it later. Do you understand?"

I grunted in the affirmative, and then she started. As she hit me with the flogger the first thought I had was that it really wasn't too bad. Meena obviously had no intent to hurt me, but thought that the beating would be arousing for me. She was absolutely right, but as the flogging continued, I could feel my skin heat up, and my erection harden to the point where I thought I'd never be able to stop myself from cumming.

She whipped me for a couple of minutes, and then stopped and left me in the room helpless and alone to think, and squirm, and wonder.

When she came back a few minutes later, the process started again, but this time my skin was stinging from the start. After the second session of flogging, I was squirming and moaning into the bed. I was dying for release, but knew that there would be consequences for that, and I really wanted nothing more than to please Mistress Meena at that point.

She stopped again after a couple of minutes and left the room again. When she came back in, she had poured herself another glass of wine, and she sat down beside me on the bed. She ran her hands over my warm and worked over ass, and up and down my tingling over-sensitive legs. She ran her fingers into the edges of my green panties and pulled my cheeks apart before taking the edges of my plug in her fingers and pulling on it gently, stretching my asshole a little extra and fucking me slowly with the plug. She lingered like this, fucking me slowly and obviously thinking about what to do next. The fucking stopped suddenly, and she stood up with a renewed purpose and a new plan.

Mistress continued to run her fingers over my back, and up and down to my feet as she talked to me.

"I'm going to uncuff you from the bed in a few minutes, and carry on. I want you to know that I am absolutely not going to fuck you tonight. You will undoubtedly bring me to a couple of orgasms with your tongue, but the night will be long for you. I expect you to behave, and to keep control of yourself at all times, and tomorrow I promise that you will not only find the release you are looking for right now, but I'll work to set you up for a much better and more varied sex life in an ongoing way. I want for Rachel and Mark to both get what they need, and I think the best way to facilitate that is for you to be ready to go for anything when Claire arrives home tomorrow."

With that comment, she unbuckled my restraints from the bed, and stood me up. She pulled down my panties, releasing my cock from it's encasement so that it was bobbing away in front of me, and then she bent me over the bed and removed the plug from my ass. I felt empty inside, but my trust was continuing to grow and I knew that Meena would keep me on edge for a long time. She ran her hands across my hairless ass, and lightly over my cock, and quickly thrust a couple of fingers inside me. I'd been so well lubed up that her fingers met no resistance, and she sunk into me all the way. By this point I was just waiting for her to eventually fuck me, but I had no idea when that might happen.

Meena added a little extra lube to her fingers and spread it around, before leading me over to the chair in the middle of the room. She spread the towel down on the seat of the chair, and pulled out a dildo from the sex toy stash. It was pretty large, at least as large as my cock, and had a wide base. She placed it on the chair facing up, and instructed me to sit down, all the way to the seat, and to go slowly as she wanted it to be comfortable there for quite a while.

I followed her directions and slowly sunk myself onto the waiting silicone cock. It took a little control and a little time to work my way down, and by the time my cheeks made it down to the towel, I felt like I'd been stuffed full and could hardly breath. My cock was leaking in front of me, and I couldn't move for fear of forcing myself into orgasm.

Once I was settled in place, Meena bound my feet back to the chair and put my hands behind my back which forced my chest out in front. She grabbed my vibrating nipple clamps and inserted them on my nipples inside my bra, and turned them on low. I merely sat still trying to absorb all of the various physical sensations, along with the sense of complete submission that had been washing over me all day.

Once she had me arranged and stationary, knowing there was nothing I could do to free myself, and knowing that my ball gag was going to keep me silent, Meena went into my closet and pulled out Claire's robe and came back to the bedroom to talk to me. She sat on the bed, with the robe over her latex outfit, looking like a model of domestic control. She had all the power in this situation, and I was sitting in the middle of the room like a stuffed pig, waiting to be led into further submission by the goddess in front of me.

Mistress Meena removed my ball gag, and blindfolded me, and we sat together in my bedroom talking for a long time. I was hard as a rock in my lingerie, completely turned on by my submission, but also in a growing amount of discomfort from the dildo in my ass. Throughout our conversation, Meena would occasionally take a moment to use the flogger on me, hitting me on my chest, or my cock, or my thighs. I never knew what was about to happen, and then suddenly there would be a flogger hitting me.

The conversation veered in and out of sexual topics, and we talked about work and school as well. We intermixed conversations about my desires to be tied and bound and fucked, along with Meena's studies and future plans. We talked about things that she had done with Claire, and the surprising fact that Claire really like to be flogged and fucked hard by Meena. We talked about her favorite sex shops, and coffee shops, and what she liked about living in Berkeley. We talked about my upbringing, and when I first discovered my kinks, and how I played with them prior to actually being able to act them out. Mostly we talked about my relationship with Claire, about all the great things in our relationship, and about what was apparently missing for both of us after several years together.

The conversation almost seemed normal, as if she wasn't our housekeeper sitting in latex on my bed, and I wasn't tied to a chair with a dildo constantly stretching my asshole.

When Meena was finished talking with me, she took my blindfold off and reapplied my lipstick before kissing me deeply, mashing our lips together and forcing her tongue into my waiting mouth. She lightly touched my engorged cock, with no intention of ever allowing me release from my constant arousal.

Mistress Meena unhooked my bonds, allowing my hands and feet free, and told me to stand. I stood and the dildo slowly dropped out of my asshole until it was lying lewdly on the covered chair. It took a moment before I had the blood flowing to my legs and feet again, and I got accustomed to the emptiness I was feeling.

1...345678