Mark/Rachel Give up Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bound and impaled on the chair wearing pink latex, wigged, and made up in my most sexual Rachel mode, with a latex hood and a pink ball gag in my mouth and I guessed there was still evidence of Meena most recent orgasm coating my face. If I shifted my hips just a little up and down, I could fuck myself with the dildo in my ass, and that made my caged cock throb and try to stand up. Meena was standing dominantly beside me in black latex, with her strapon jutting proudly out in front of her, clearly a woman in control of her situation. Her smile was one of genuine lust and desire, and Claire was visibly taken aback when she opened the front door. It was at that point that Meena took full control of the entire situation and made it clear what the rest of the day, and perhaps much of our lives, would look like.

Claire's perspective

It had been a good weekend as far as work events go. The conference had been interesting and I'd made some good connections for potential future sales, and it had been a fun social weekend with a couple of good dinners out and some fun company. The reality is that all weekend, I had been distracted by thoughts of what might be going on at home between Mark and Mistress Meena.

I knew that Mistress might be a little upset with me for having set her up so obviously, but I hoped that everything had ended up well and that she had liked the gift I set up for her. Mark was nothing if not predictable, and I knew that it had been a long time since he had been able to indulge in his alter ego, so I was certain that Rachel would be around for a lot of the weekend.

I'd known about Rachel for a long time, but could never really get into the idea of incorporating Rachel into our lives in more significant ways. Every so often she would appear for sexual purposes, and I enjoyed that, but I didn't want to dominate or push Rachel into more appearances or take advantage of Mark's darker side. Setting up Rachel and Meena for a weekend of play and discovery was intense enough for the moment, and I hoped that Meena would take control from that point on and possibly push all of our boundaries a little further outside the norm.

So here I am, driving into the unknown. Meena has been texting me occasionally throughout the day with instructions, or comments. She's told me how much she is looking forward to my tongue in her pussy, and that she wants to fuck me, but she hasn't mentioned anything about Mark or Rachel so I have no idea what I'm walking into at home. My instructions through the day have been to dress in sexy, or slutty lingerie under whatever I was wearing for the road. I was to put in a butt plug, assuming that I had one with me, and wear it for the entire drive home. I was to not masturbate or touch myself aside from the bare minimum needed to dress and prepare myself for her examination, and that when I arrived at home she would give me further instructions and I was to follow everything immediately and fully or I would be punished. I was excited and wet, and I almost looked forward to the potential punishment at Meena's hands.

As I was driving I thought back to some of my experiences with Meena. I was shocked the first time I had sex with her, and at how the more dominant she became, the more I wanted to submit. I thought back to the first time she spanked me, open handed, and pushed her fingers inside my pussy and my ass at the same time, fucking me with her whole hand until I came on her fingers. I remembered the first time she tied me to the bed and fucked me with her strapon, pounding in and out of my cunt and taking every inch of me into her web of control. I had longed for her to seduce Mark into a threesome, but she always claimed she didn't want to, and that she wouldn't want to be the cause of a broken marriage, but I somehow knew that Mark would be willing to follow me into submission if he was given the opportunity.

I was horny to the point of almost losing focus on my driving, and by the time I got home I hopped out of the car and threw the front door open, and the vision in front of me stopped me in my tracks.

"Close the door and kneel" were the first words I heard.

I was almost on the ground before the door fully shut.

I had been completely dominated by Meena from the moment she decided to make me her lover. I'd always wanted to include Mark, and had never intended to hide things from him, or to cheat on him, but Mistress was always the driver in any decisions regarding our relationship. I was certain that I would suffer in some way for the decision to gift Mark to her for the weekend, or at least for the small manipulations that it took to make things happen. I knew that whatever happened for the next few hours, Mistress Meena would demand satisfaction from both me, and apparently Rachel.

I looked around the room and took in the scene with Rachel on the chair in a maid costume that was similar but different than mine. She seemed a little uncomfortable and was constantly shifting in her chair. Her bright pink lips matched the hood she was wearing and it excited me to imagine Mistress kissing them, and imagined myself kissing them as well. I loved seeing Mark in his submissive state, knowing that Meena did a far better job of satisfying his submissive desires that I ever could. I imagined some of the things they had done together over the past several hours, and could only assume that Mistress had dug deep into his psyche in the same way that she had done for me.

Meena walked over to me, locked the door behind me, and put a ball gag in my mouth to match the one that Mark was wearing. Whatever she wanted to do or say, I would be silent until she decided that I should be allowed to speak.

I took notice of the table beside Mark's chair, and the strapon harness and dildo that were sitting there waiting for me to arrive home. I could imagine the feeling of Mistress riding me, of giving myself to her completely, and of Mark/Rachel being part of our play together. I was dripping wet with excitement and desire, both from the trip home and my imagination, and from the plug in my ass and the scene laid out before me. I was deep lost in my own thoughts when Mistress Meena's voice cut through my internal monologue and began to tell me exactly what to do, and how the next few hours were going to play out.

"You gave me a gift, and for that I thank you. I knew I was coming over to see what might happen with Mark, but I genuinely wasn't expecting to meet Rachel and for her to be so much fun to get to know and explore. I will punish you for your deception, and I'll likely include Rachel in your punishment, as you intentionally deceived both of us, but even as you are being punished, I want you to know the current state of affairs.

Rachel and Mark and I have discussed an ongoing relationship that will include you. Rachel has been very honest and open with me, and I may even know a few things about her that you don't know or understand. She was incredibly forthcoming when we went out for lunch together and discussed possibilities for the future. Rachel has agreed to be my submissive, completely, as long as we have any relationship with one another. I will continue to do my work for you, but you will both be available to me for sexual play at any time I choose. Failure to obey my demands will be considered an end to both our sexual and our working relationship, and I will move on without a second consideration, so consider both your words and actions wisely this afternoon as we come to some understandings about our new state of affairs."

Mistress then ran her gloved hand over my face, and roughly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it over my head. She pulled my skirt up and over my head as well, leaving me on my knees in my garter belt and stockings, and a bright red satin and lace demi-bra and thong.

I felt strange being exposed like this in front of both Meena and Mark, even knowing that Mark couldn't see me or tell too much about what was happening. Having my husband there meant that my relationship with my Mistress was a known thing, and that was disconcerting as well as arousing for me. I knew that things would be different from now on, I just didn't know exactly how.

Meena ran her hands over my exposed skin, and pinched my nipples making me moan a little. She stood in front of me with her latex clad pussy in front of my face, close enough that I could smell her arousal, and long for a taste of the juices that I knew so well. I didn't dare move or do anything I wasn't directly told to do as I knew that I was being tested, and would face discipline for any perceived breaking of my submission. Mistress walked around me and touched me all over, before moving herself back closer to Rachel on her chair.

"From now on", Meena stated, "whenever Rachel is present you will address her in the feminine, and by her given name. Mark and Rachel have quite different personalities, and you should acknowledge the differences.

Mark is my employer, and your husband and sexual equal. You are both naturally submissive, and I will use you both sexually for my own satisfaction, and occasionally yours. If there are questions about my job, or satisfaction about the work that I do, Mark will be the contact at all times. If I choose to fuck Mark in any way, he will be my pet, but aside from the occasional dalliance, he will continue to be open, honest, non-aggressive, and polite as he has always been. I like Mark and he has always been up front and not predatory - unlike you who I caught leering at my ass like a teenaged boy. I trust Mark to maintain an appropriate relationship with me, and never overstep our boundaries or expect more than I am willing to give. I also expect he will do anything I ask of him at any time, including whatever I ask him to do to or with you, and to bring Rachel out to play if I so desire.

Rachel is my plaything - pure and simple. If I demand a visit with Rachel, she will do anything and everything for me at a moment's notice. She will be giving and intimate and slutty and receptive of any attention I give her, and will thank me for everything I ask her to do. She will not be available to you for sex unless I command it or she initiates any sexual activities with you.

Nod if you understand"

I nodded and I understood exactly what our positions were.

"You, my darling Claire, can maintain your relationship with Mark exactly how it has always been. You love one another - and I will never endanger that relationship. You may be sexual partners, and submissive or dominant as you see fit, in any situation that does not involve me. You should learn to trust him and to please him and to take charge of him, more often that you generally do, but also allow yourself the freedom to give him complete control over you at times. By the end of the afternoon, you will allow yourself complete submission to him, and he will prove his dominance by fucking your asshole in front of me. You will have a chance to strapon fuck him another time soon I'm sure, but today, part of your punishment for your deception will be complete submission to both of us. Now - stand up and kiss Rachel for me."

I stood and walked over to my latex covered husband and looked at him up close. I could smell Meena on his face, and taste her when I kissed Rachel's sexy pink lips, feeling our tongues entwine and our lips dance. I could taste my Mistress on his face, and I knew that she had been under or on top of his willing tongue recently. I loved the taste of her and wanted more straight from the source. I felt my heartrate increase with excitement and anticipation, and for the first time ever, I was looking forward to the feeling of him bending me over and fucking my ass. Mistress Meena had prepared me well for the experience, and I knew that giving myself to Rachel this way was a necessary part of my discipline, so I would look forward to it and enjoy every moment.

Once she had seen enough of our kissing, and took that as a sign that I would accept whatever she told me, Meena stood me up and placed a new gag in my mouth. This one silenced me, but had a large black dildo on the outside obscenely jutting out of my mouth. Meena led me by the hand up the stairs to my bedroom. She left Rachel sitting in the living room, tied to her chair and unable to join us or know what was happening. I was uncertain as to what Meena might do with me or to me, but when we got up to the room, she quickly pushed me to my knees and told me to unzip her latex shorts. She had me lie down on the floor and she sat heavily on my face, plunging the large black cock deep into her pussy, and she quickly rode up and down pushing my head from side to side. She pulled my hands to her ass and spread herself open so that I could work my fingers into her asshole while she fucked herself on my face. I could feel her juices running across my face and into my waiting mouth around the gag. I loved the taste of her, and being completely in her control made every mental and physical bell ring for me. I would have given her anything, although I already knew that Meena was perfectly capable of taking every single thing that she wanted from me. I knew from previous experiences that she could sit with me servicing her for a long time without reaching orgasm, and that she loved to tease herself with me, so I was surprised when she lifted herself off me after only a few minutes.

She helped me stand up and pulled off my thong, exposing the jewelled base of the stainless plug I was wearing. I could see her smile at the sight of my plugged ass, and I was thrilled that it made her happy. She led me over to the bed and had me lie down on my stomach, with a pillow under my belly, and she wrapped my wrists and ankles in cuffs and bound me spread eagled to the bed. As she ran her fingernails all over my back, and up and down my bound legs, I shivered and moaned with excitement at the exposure and the lack of control I had in this position. It made me excited in ways I wasn't used to, knowing that at some point, my husband was going to see me in this position, and probably was going to be allowed to fuck me.

Meena spoke. "I'm going to prepare a couple of things, but I want you to know that you are in exactly the position that I fucked Rachel last night. She was a good girl and gave me exactly what I wanted as I fucked her for the first time and spread her ass wide open. I hope that you will be just as helpful and co-operative while Rachel and I take turns spreading your pussy and ass, and flogging you, and reminding you of the punishment for deception that you will suffer at my hands. I know you can't speak, but you may nod in your acceptance of your punishment."

I nodded into my pillow as my heartrate rose and my cheeks flushed with anticipation of the coming events.

"I'll be back soon - don't go anywhere..." Meena said and I could almost see the wry smile on her face as she walked out of my bedroom to prepare Rachel for her coming treat.

I waited there patiently for the first little while, and then I could hear moaning from downstairs. I realized that I was hearing Meena cum - probably with Rachel's assistance, and I had an odd sense of jealousy. I wanted to be involved in their playtime, and I wanted to be my Mistresses favourite and preferred toy. I wanted to be the one with my tongue on her clit while she reached orgasm again and again, and I wasn't really excited about being tied to the bed while Rachel and Meena did whatever was causing that moaning.

I got increasingly irritated and actually tried to pull out of my bonds, but I knew that I was completely stuck until someone let me out of my cuffs.

By the time I heard anyone return upstairs to the bedroom, I was sufficiently chastened that I was still again and awaiting the rest of my punishment. I felt the flogger on my naked ass and back before a word was spoken. The flogging carried on for a few minutes before there was a break in the activity.

Once the flogging stopped, both Rachel and Meena took time to talk with me. Meena spoke first as I would have expected.

"To this point, Rachel has been doing the flogging. I'm trying to teach her how to strike you hard enough to get a sexual response from you without actually causing any significant pain or damage. I want her to be able to assist me in disciplining you without taking away from the joy I receive in fucking you, or having you lick me.

I'm wearing your favourite strapon and harness right now, and I'm going to climb up behind you and fuck you. If you orgasm before I am ready for you to cum, I'll allow Rachel the opportunity to fuck your asshole and cum all over you before I let you out of your bonds. If you hold out your orgasm until I give you the command, I'll consider letting Rachel take your place and having you fuck her instead of her fucking you. I'm looking forward to seeing you both fuck one another - but for the moment, it is up to you how the afternoon proceeds. In two hours, I'm going to leave, and you are going to shower, change into normal clothes, and move on with the other things you need to do today, but at no time will you forget who is charge of your sexuality.

Now - Rachel - please take that vibrator and use it the way I told you about. Once Claire is sufficiently out of control, I'll take my rightful place behind her and stuff her wet cunt with this dildo. Do you understand what you are supposed to do?

"Yes Mistress". I heard my husbands voice for the first time since I had returned home. I guessed that he had his gag removed so that he could worship at Meena's pussy, but his voice had a higher, more feminine tone than normal. They had obviously been working on femininity together and the slight vocal change was part of that.

I felt hands on my legs as Rachel positioned the vibrator next to my wet pussy. The low hum started and then she pressed the tool directly against my clit and she started talking to me at the same time.

"Thank you, Claire, for the gift of a dominant sexual owner. Mistress Meena has been very patient in bringing me to a place where I can accept full submission to her. I understand now that you were never going to be able to play that role for me and would never really understand how to dominate me, regardless of my willingness to submit. When Mistress fucked me the first time, I knew that I had been really needing someone to control me, and now that I have experienced it, I hope that you can play the role to some small extent occasionally, even if it is Mark that you dominate and not necessarily Rachel. I love to fuck you and make love to you, and even to take charge a little sexually on occasion, but at the moment, I would do anything for Mistress Meena that she suggested, and I understand that you feel the same way."

It was about this point that I felt the bed shift, and Meena climbed behind me and between my legs. She spread lube on my ass, and pushed a couple of fingers inside me to wet the whole area and prepare me for her strapon, and then the world stopped when I felt her weight on top of me and the dildo invade my ass. I was on fire, and it was only moments before my Mistress started riding me harder and harder.

The whole time Rachel was talking, and the time after Meena started fucking me, the vibrator on my clit was doing its job and I was having a hard time keeping myself under control. I had a hard time imagining how quickly Mark had given away his free will to my Mistress, and didn't know if there was a pecking order in our relationship that had already been established or if that was still to come.

As the vibrations continued, and my mind drifted away and then back to the sensations in my body, I felt the first orgasm shudder through me, ripping all of my thoughts back to my clit and the sheer joy I felt as I surrendered to the powerful spasms coursing through me. I started moaning as I came, and as I did, Meena put all of her weight on my back and pushed her strapon as deep into my asshole as it would go.

1...345678