All Comments on 'Mark's Ex-wife'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This must be what life would be like if there was some censorship group that did everything possible to remove anything remotely interesting from erotic writing before it was posted.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

She left him because he cheated once and then stays with an abusive husband who doesn't even understand her real sexual needs and appears to be a general a-hole, for over 18 years????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just wife is this supposed to be. Obviously not written by an English speaker. And pointless to boot. What's the motivation for Mark to expose the woman he claims to love to the humiliation of being examined by all these people? Sorry, this one just doesn't do it for me.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

So so. The story kept developing and then would stop. Ultimately it went nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was this written by an AI?

carbilz4carbilz4about 2 years ago

I love your stories, please keep writing. Ignore the haters.

TonyMA70TonyMA70about 2 years agoAuthor

Carbilz4 thanks for taking the time to write me. Your comment was a welcome and it will give me the momentum to continue writing. If you take the time to check the people that give derogatory remarks they have never written a story. I am too old to care what anyone thinks. I write for may pleasure and post so that maybe someone else will like my prose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, to bad about all the Anonymous haters! Would really like to see another chapter or two. Maybe she divorce her second husband, and take her son and remarry the first husband for a happy ending for a change..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous