All Comments on 'Mark's Revenge Pt. 04'

by Pop13

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The plot would be ok without the numerous mis-spellings, wrong names, wrong cases, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story line but poorly written.

chipmonk9chipmonk94 months ago

I wonder if the female cop will show up aging

zena99zena994 months ago

Simply amazing, despite some grammar issues. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story line. Really looking forward to the next installment.

Ezperame78Ezperame784 months ago

I truly enjoy reading this story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Faith Ferris

You are a good story teller.

The only problem is that you take too long to post the next chapter.

Please try to work on this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Its okay. Kind of a copy of Cooper Family Pride only significantly less humor and poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

there is an increasing mix of names for the same persons, like Ben instead of Mike, etc.

sometimes it's even disturbing the meaning of the story.

kindly review and correct.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms4 months ago

This is an enjoyable story in many ways. It can be frustrating to read though due to continuity issues. Others have mentioned names and I am thrown by the cellphone that comes and goes. It's broken, then it's in the trunk, then he is sending/receiving texts. Also, Randall and Vivian laugh when told to pay Sarah and then respond later? The writing is improved in each new chapter. Keep it going! Personally, I would like Grace to be less smirky/joking and be supportive in her devious way. Maybe make Mark a little less clueless. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, please stop with the incest sex stuff (we got that in the last four chapters) thing and get on with the revenge. And get rid of the "master" thing too with Mark's mother. Grace needs to tone down her power trip as it is a bit annoying. Please re-re-re-read your writing. The name changing is frustrating and bogs the story down. I would like for Mark to change the minds of the people that have been complicit with the bullying going around. Maybe make the bullies know that they are doing is screaming "STOP" in their minds but their bodies can't stop. The bullies don't know what is making them do things but they can't stop. I wonder what the "Sex-O-Challenge" is going to be? Now is the time to shine and be very creative and imaginative with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Cant wait to see what will happen in chapter 5. I hope Mark gets Hailey in bed soon and that Grace snd Hailey can both have nark's kids and Mindy can become Mark's slave. I also can't wait till Mark takes revenge on his teacher

LynchjimLynchjim3 months ago

I’m loving this story please keep the chapters coming 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Title is Marks revenge... but too much incest story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting story let's read the next

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm ready for the revenge part to start kicking in. The set up with the fam has really been great, but it's time for the main event. It' seems like you're about to take some serious inspiration from "Cooper Family Pride", but that's only making me even more excited because it's one of the greatest mind control stories ever written! Can't wait, I hope the next chapter comes out soon!

wayward_driverwayward_driver3 months ago

Great story. Sure wish the english was on the same level as the story.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

The premise of the story is a solid 4.5 stars but, you keep changing the main character's name from Mark to Ben. Add to that the fact that you need some help with punctuation, i can only you give 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous