Marlyn Puts on a Display

Story Info
Petite Filipina girl paddles the pink canoe.
2.5k words
4.45
10.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 11 PM on a Thursday night and it had a long hot and humid week. My AC was useless so we wore as little as possible when home. I just got out of a cool shower which does wonders on such a still, humid evening. While I run hot normally, Marlyn, being very petite and from the Philippines tended to run much cooler than me. That said, even she was very warm. She stripped for bed and dove in, naked as a jaybird lying just under the sheet. She was waiting for me to join her and turn out the light.

For anyone that hasn't read any other stories about Marlyn - she's very petite. She's about 5'1" about 105lbs, she has small breasts with nice hard nipples, an amazing cute bubble butt, and nice curved legs. She has a great big smile and golden brown skin and straight dark hair. She came to the US when she was pretty young but definitely still has an accent. She's 22 years old but seems younger as she's very gullible.

I had turned on the TV and turned off the light and sat on the end of the bed still wearing the towel around my waist. I pulled on the sheet as she gripped it in fear. "The neighbors might see! We have the windows and blinds wide open," she said in a loud whisper.

I continued to gently yank on the sheet in little jerks. "Stop it!" she giggled trying to hide her great big smile. I loved the way it made her cheeks puff out.

"You know I have to see your body when your naked; so, don't bother trying to hide it. I love to admire your naked little body every chance I get. Besides, I turned off the lights!"

Marlyn slowly released her grip on the sheet and let me pull it down so I immediately jerked the entire sheet off the bed so there was no going back. She gasped - "HON! The neighbors might see!"

"Lucky dogs!" I replied. "If I was a neighbor, I'd have my face pressed right against the window!" Truth be told they could probably see everything if the lights were out in their apartment as there wasn't much space between our apartment buildings and their windows were only about 2 feet higher than our windows due to the hill. That and the 50" gives off a good amount of light.

"Sweetie!" she said in shock. "No one wants to see my body but you and I can't believe you'd be OK if other people saw it without my clothes on!" She slowly tilted her head but then stopped and blushed worried at what she might see if she looked out the window.

Her body had the slightest sheen to it so I asked "Honey are you actually perspiring?" I asked in shock as while I sweat all the time she never seemed to get terribly warm. She slowly moved her hand down her arm and then slowly up her leg.

"I am not!" she said with a head nod defiantly. She never liked being considered an average person.

"Oh, you missed some spots along your leg," I said for the sole sake of watching her run her delicate hands along her silky-smooth skin. She did exactly as I expected and tried to remove any sheen whatsoever.

She could tell I was devouring her with my eyes and I think the slight possibility that a neighbor might see her dimly lit body from the TV screen light was turning her on. Now she was teasing me as she watched my reaction as she moved her hands up and down ever so gracefully over her inner thighs. She was also teasing herself as exciting me or rubbing her body was making her nipples stick out more. I moved up a smidge and said "what's this!?"

She looked down and said "you are seeing things, there is no perspiration", sure of herself that she had gotten every bit.

I spread her legs quickly but gently at the knees and said then how come I see some light reflection on your sweet little pussy!?"

She immediately put her hand over her pussy to hide it. I could tell by the look on her face, she was realizing how wet her pussy was. I could also tell she wasn't sure what to do as she might make it worse by trying to wipe it dry. She just tried to deny it, "You are imagining things, it is perfectly dry". I moved up a few inches towards the middle of the bed. She moved her hand harder against her slit just a bit, worried I might try to touch her pussy and verify for myself.

I gently took her by her tiny wrist and kissed the back of her dainty little hand. I then sniffed it and licked her fingers and said "MY, isn't someone wet tonight!" She blushed and said she couldn't help it, she was just wet for some reason.

I then told her, "Spread you knees further apart so I can see all of your freshly shaved wet little pussy!" I could tell she was about to resist but looked at my smile and gave in for some reason. Maybe she was proud of her detail work as there was never even any stubble. If you hadn't seen her months ago with a little patch of hair over it, you'd swear she never grew hair down there.

I said, "Now slowly stroke up and down your thighs, I love how smooth they are." She slowly ran her hands up and down her inner thighs, looking at me all the time enjoying the effect it was having on me. My cock was now making a large tent in my towel. I could see her pussy glistening even more.

"Tell me, Marlyn, is you gorgeous little pussy getting wetter?"

Always quick to give a negative response, she said "no" without even thinking about it.

I said "I can hear your hand sloshing as you rub your slit due to the wetness!" She shrugged as if I was just talking nonsense.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "If you show me your clit and it isn't swollen, I'll stop picking on you!"

Hesitant at first, she gave in gently pulling back the lips of her magnificent little pussy. I could see the juices pooling at the bottom of her cunt. Her clit seemed larger than usual. I pretended I never explored her wonderful pussy before. I said, "I can't tell, I said is that your clit?" I said pointing in the general direction of her pussy.

Marlyn lifted her head as far as she could but then said, "I can't see where you are pointing, maybe you should touch it and ask me." I then slid my pillow from the top of the bed under her cute little buns so that her pussy was on a direct angle with my eyes.

I could tell she was super excited as she continued to lie there with her knees spread, her lips open and her pussy dripping down to her butt hole. Deep down Marlyn was an exhibitionist and enjoyed knowing I was excited by the sight of her body. I decided I'd push her further and make her do the heavy lifting while I enjoyed the show. "Maybe if you gently move it around I'll know for sure if that is it," I said.

She looked at me, debated and said, "OK, I'll show you". Marlyn then proceeded to stroke her clit a bit to move it about but I could hear a slight intake of air the moment she touched it. I decided to keep going.

"You are such a good little girl, do you like spreading your gorgeous legs for me?" I asked as innocently as I could while still complimenting her.

"Of course, Hon, I'll spread my legs for you whenever you ask". I'll definitely be bringing that up again, I thought to myself.

I scooted back down and kissed her ankle so I could get a great view. "That is what I like to hear, my sweet little peanut butter cup. Do you like spreading your pussy for me so I can see your beautiful little cunt?" I could tell she was shocked by my word but also excited by it.

"Yes, I like spreading my pussy for my baby," she said, avoiding the C word but I could tell she was thinking about it as she gently rubbed her clit a bit more rapidly.

"Then why are you not rubbing your clit for me? Don't you care enough to excite me?"

Marlyn then really started to work her clit over with new enthusiasm. I could see her naked chest rising and falling much more right now. "Honey, is this what you want?" she asked without looking directly at me.

I said, "Buttercup, you know I love you being naughty. And you are definitely getting better, but what I really want to see is if you can soak the bed while making yourself cum. Can my Sweetie make herself cum?"

Her hand was going to town rubbing between her thighs, rubbing against her clit and she looked at me and smiled as she slid two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. "Is this naughty enough for you?" she asked while looking me in the eyes and grinning. I loved the gentle sound of wetness as her tiny little fingers sloshed in and out of her pussy.

"Not bad, "I said. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to be my little whore". With that, she played with her clit with one hand while sliding two fingers in and out with her other with greater speed. "I want to see if you can get as wet as that girl who squirted in the video you caught me watching earlier - that was hot!" Marlyn never backed down from any competition. "Tell me, do you want to be my little whore?"

"Oh god, yes!" she said pretty loudly despite the windows being wide open. "I want to be your little whore! I'll cum so hard I soak the pillow for you to prove it!" With that Marlyn's hand that was pushing in and out of her cunt now was flicking little drops of water everywhere as she moaned loudly just like a good little whore would.

Marlyn asked if I loved my little whore. To which I said, "definitely!" She then pulled me face to hers with her wet hand and kissed me while still gently stroking her clit with her other hand. As we kissed, she had started to work herself up again as she gets more sensitive after she has her first orgasm. We kissed for a few minutes but I could feel her body start to twist a bit as she was working her self further into a frenzy.

I could tell she was starting to get tired but I didn't want her fun to end so I got up and turned on the light. She didn't want to stop what she was doing but whisper shouted "what are you doing!?"

I said, "I'm proud of my little whore and want the neighbors to know why. Don't you want the guys who've been watching you all night see you end with a bang!?! Plus, this time, I want you to really get the bed wet as it doesn't look like you enjoyed yourself as much as the girl in the video!"

Clearly Marlyn wasn't thinking clearly as the thought they had been watching and her overly sensitive clit were overwhelming her. She slid her fingers deep in her pussy over and over and said pretty loudly, "I'm your little slut, OH GOD, I'm such a little slut!"

"Good girl!" I said proudly. "now this time say it like you mean it. Some of the neighbors might not have heard you!"

Marlyn yelled almost making a breakthrough confession to herself with it directed at no one in particular, "Oh God, OH GOD! I'm a slut, I'm a little whore! I hope you love going out with a little whore! I'll do anything you ask!" and moaned as if letting out all the air from her lungs.

I turned off the light and joined her in bed. I wanted to let her rest but couldn't resist her sopping wet pussy which had created a large wet spot on the bed. I ate her into one last frenzy as she started talking dirty much more freely.

I couldn't take it any more and even though I could tell she was exhausted, I needed to release some pressure as my balls felt like they were straining to contain their load. I flipped Marlyn onto her knees and slid my shaft into her pussy. She was so wet it slid right in despite how wonderfully tight her pussy is. My cock was so hard I think I could have penetrated drywall. I pulled out slowly and slammed it back in and it made a wonderful noise.

Marlyn said, "Yes, I'm your little whore! Use me, Honey!"

She didn't have to ask twice. I pulled all the way out again and forced it a few inches into her butt hole. She yelped at the surprise but didn't fight it. I then pulled out and rubbed her pussy juices onto my cock again. I then slammed it all the way in. She moaned as if both enjoying it, being frightened by my action and feeling some pain.

"You are such a good little whore, aren't you?" I asked.

"Oh honey, I'm your little whore!" I then slowly began easing my cock backwards and forwards as she made little sounds - very different from the moans when I fuck her wonderful pussy. I reached around and began to slide my finger over her slit as I moved further out and further back in to her rosebud. Her sounds were becoming more like her moans. She was ridiculously tight and her sounds and all the previous activity were pushing me over the edge in no time.

I was now freely fucking her tight ass as I played with her pussy. She moved her own hand up to her pussy as she guided me to the pace. Her groans were getting louder and more guttural. "Fuck my ass, Honey. Make me your little whore!" I think her own words pushed her over the edge. I could feel her body clench as she had another orgasm. That was far more than I could take as I pumped my cum in cute little ass.

I turned off the TV as the show was over so to speak. I then wrapped my arms around her so she couldn't get up and clean up. I wanted her to fall asleep feeling like the little whore she was becoming for me. My little whore fell asleep with her head on a cum soaked pillow, her pussy sopping wet and my cum leaking out of her rosebud while covered in my perspiration.