All Comments on 'Marriage on the Swing and Slide'

by Benultimo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Err no

It’s a definitely a no from me . For me this was nothing but pure garbage from the start . And this is just a big story on how to spread STD . I’m sorry but it’s really not worth a read I can’t even give it any stars. Swinging is not the answer to your marriage problems especially if you have got kids . Who is to say this Ian and sue haven’t been doing it for a long time. Don’t even think there was a mention of a condom in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No one and nothing to like in this one

No characters to like, plot line is contrived and in the end who cares what happpens to these miserable souls.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Do you enjoy weak, doormat husbands?

This husband was such a cuck and so weak that he just let his slut wife do whatever SHE wanted. Didn't even question her. Allowed her to disrespect their family. He even allowed her to fuck his "friend" and said nothing. But, to later return to the "friend's" house to stay...Has he no spine, no backbone at all?

Are we meant to feel sorry for him? He tries to justify his doormat status by burying his head in the sand. What an absolute loser of a man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story has promise 4 stars

Would have been 5 if

1. Finish the story what happened in last years of marriage and finish developing and exposing each character

2. Husband opened story with how he was continually having extra marital sex. Explore that and weave it into his wife’s infidelity. His hurt and embarrassment of her tryst with Ian is not in line with him serially cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did you bother to proof read this mess?

Words fail me. This was simply awful writing. Pure, unadulterated trash. Does Literotica have no standards?

Negative stars

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Hmmm...

I get it. they had children and in such cases fathers do anything to hold on and not loose them in court. Then its Australia and I don't know the laws there.

Again...swingers are the evil people. How original. NOT!

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Masterfully written in the King's English style

but you sir displayed no balls during this episode. You have to claim your woman, discipline them, train them to your will. Instead you let her lust drive you mad with humiliation in front of your acquaintances. Hope you have regained your testosterone since that time.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 4 years ago
Hard to read

It's an interesting enough story I reckon but your prose seems awkward and confusing to me. The story itself is not without merit and I think a decent editor might make it a better read. Your use of commas is at times non-sensical and in any case they're overused. You made good points but they got lot in the confusion.

AnalstudAnalstudover 3 years ago
So close but so far

Your husband character is inconsistent and without explanation any suspension of disbelief is lost. Sad because this had lots of potential.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Almost

Almost the worst story that I have read today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The classical definition of a

WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked Benultimo’s plot execution where Mark did not know all. Mark only knew what he experienced or was told. He formed an opinion of his wife’s motives based on that information. No super spy technology or friends in spy agencies or former special ops buddies coming to run a rescue and revenge operation.

Mark expressed emotions I related to both at the moment and later in retrospect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All of them unlikeable characters in this story.

Not really believable either.

Here's why. Men operate on ego and pride.

They are one likely to have a violent and uncontrollable reaction to being humiliated IN FRONT OF PEOPLE then when they are alone with their tormentors.

This MC was more likely to have a highly negative reaction being openly cuxkolded in front of his friends and his children than if they were one and she tried to rub her infidelity in his face.

His reaction to being utterly disregarded and humiated in front of everyone and knowing the word will get out to others and establish him as a known cuckold...that level of betrayal and disrespect would just not be tolerable and a normal reaction would have been to blow up and either a violent confeontation with Ian and his cunt of a wife? Of more likely loud words exchanged and after she left with Ian...simply pack and leave her there in the city to find her own way back.

Then have her served with divorce papers upon her return.

That's it. That's how it would have happened in real life.

Not like this.

But the MC was a cheater as well...so he gets no sympathy either.

Nobody in this story has any redeeming qualities. It's sad they procreate and passed on their genes. Even in a story you have to feel bad for the fictional children raised in this shit show.

Horrible.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

Average slime and slut story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenultimo@Benultimo
71 Followers
I have had a now too long but varied, interesting and fortunate life. I have been a school-failure, migrant, cabinet-maker, mature-age student, teacher, academic, historian, etc., etc. As a husband I was found wanting, as a father, friend, companion less so. And I have always ...