Married Jenna Replies to Her Lover

Story Info
Jenna's thoughts on having 2 extra marital affairs.
1.9k words
3.36
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

This is the second part of a trilogy of letters. Each can stand alone but it should mean more if you read 'Henry's Hopes And Dreams' first.

My darling Henry

Thank you for your beautifully written letter. It was very informative, especially on the way Shane has Alpha characteristics. I guess I am lucky to have your support in this time where my marriage is in the doldrums.

You are a kind, generous, loyal, heart on the sleeve man. That is why I was glad to help you when you were a sexual recluse. I helped you to see that not all women are like the 2 vindictive women who destroyed your reputation and took away your self confidence.

It led to us having illicit sex behind Robert's back. Our love making proved to you that you have what it takes to please any woman in bed. That was important and allowed you to come out of your shell.

The first time with you was a bit fumbely, as you were scared of premature ejaculation. I had to tell you to slow down. Once you did, your slow thrusting was so erotic. It was so different from Robert's sexual technique. The second time you fucked me was as perfect as humanly possible. But we agreed that it was just a short term fling. Robert was my bed partner and we would probably get married.

You took on a new lease of life. Suddenly you went out and spent time with women. You had some of them back to your room. They seemed to be pleased with your bedroom performance. You were getting the reputation of being a 'stud'. But you settled on one woman and it looked like it would lead to marriage. But it didn't for some reason. You remained single but played the field. I hope that breakup wasn't connected with our affair.

(Editor's note. Henry's breakup was due to his intended finding out he loved Jenna. The evidence suggests that Henry engineered meetings with Jenna a year after her wedding. It seems that Henry and Jenna started sleeping together after a year of Henry's secret courtship.)

You do what you can to help others, especially Robert and me. You make me feel respected, listened to and admired. You don't judge me but see me as I am. You see me 'warts and all'. I am glad that you have now overcome the 2 first sexual relationships. Both women were beneath you and beneath contempt.

Them telling all your workmates about your sexual inadequacies was pure evil. It is sad that the 2 women can be so hurtful. They should have felt grateful that you wanted to be with them. If there is karma they should both be unhappily married. Their husbands should be publicly complaining about their wives inadequate sexual technique and be having extramarital sexual pleasure, not caring that their wives know all the horny details.

I too was bullied in my young adulthood as I had acne. That's why I appreciate you constantly telling me that I'm beautiful.

The problem is that Robert and I are well matched emotionally and intellectually. He really fancies me. At first he wowed me with his love making. Now our relationship is just cosy. I owe him so much I can't just leave him and move in with you, even though I want to give myself to you fully.

I love you. You are my one and only man and my shining angel, my own and only love. I am overwhelmed with my own feelings of love and how much you love me in return. Yes we love each other and must be together. 'Together forever' as the song says.

You are my my king. I want to be yours body, heart and soul. I love you so much. If only we could get round the problems of Shane and Robert, I would honour and cherish you with my full self until death us do part.

I want to give you my body freely and unconditionally. My true love vow is that I will love you forever. I am fully head over heels in love with you. I want to remain with you forever. You are my King with a regal right to use my body. It is only that Shane and Robert stop you using this right.

I know you don't believe in predestination. But looking back don't you see a pattern? At University you had a need for female affection and to have successful sex. Your lack of confidence wasn't helped by watching porn with your housemates. I knew I could help you. But it was only when you came to a crisis point that you recognised that I was available to help you.

Because of our illicit affair I recognised a need for a slow, romantic form of love making. I needed to be bought to this point so I could fully appreciate with you a perfect love. I now bask in the sunshine of your love.

Your love has made me open up fully. I lay my soul bare because I want to share everything with you, my love. I want to give you everything I have and I know you give me your all.

It is so easy to love you. Your love is your greatest gift to me. I have never felt so loved. Even though I have to submit to Shane and Robert I will love you always.

I know it would be great if we could get Shane out of the scenario. You had suggested sharing with Robert. It would be second best, since Robert would insist on being the King. You must be the King and he and I must be your subjects.

I would feel hurt if Robert took precedence in my bed. You would need to have sloppy seconds and to sleep in another bedroom. Even then Robert would find it difficult to deal with. He would be jealous knowing you had usurped him in my affections.

But this is all academic since Robert is unlikely to agree to a ménage a trois. He already has to endure Shane bedding me.

Robert knows the coercive element that means my husband and I have Hobson's Choice. The first option is having a living father and Shane bedding me. The second option is risking Shane carry out his threat. It was a joint decision of Robert and I to go for the former option. Robert himself told Shane "you have the right to take your pleasure with Jenna whenever you wish. I will raise no objections."

Of course Shane had to take it one stage further. He said "And you will agree to help me, to be my servant." Shane had to accept his offer.

Robert hates Shane and wants him dealt with. He says, only partly in jest, about having him taken care of. Robert knows people who can cripple him for £1,000 or stop him breathing for £10,000. But having Shane murdered is a big step. I don't know if I could live with the knowledge of committing such a base act. And I certainly don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail.

I'm sharing all this because I love and trust you. I know all this will be our secret. I will keep our history, and our hopes, from both Robert and Shane. I trust that you will not divulge my feelings to anyone else.

You give me what the other 2 can't. I love you because you are tolerant and non judgmental. You listen to me fully. You value my intelligence, my independence, my looks and my uniqueness. In short, you value ME.

I love you completely. You are the main focus of my life. When you share your innermost thoughts I feel them with you.

You are my dream man. I hope that my lonesome nights will somehow be over. Even during sex, with Robert or Shane, I think of you. You make love with me, Robert makes love to me and Shane just fucks me for his own gratification. My getting pleasure is secondary to both of them. It is the primary focus of our bed play.

I long to be alone with you. I want to be entwined in your arms. I want you to fill me once again with warmth and contentment. I want to surrender myself completely to your love. I want to enjoy your cock with my hands, feet, mouth and cunt.

I love you. I dream of sleeping with you, and only you, because I want to be fully yours. I want to make our relationship a full sexual and spiritual union. You know that you make me sexually fulfilled.

But if you want to explore your ménage idea perhaps we could discuss how best to sell the idea to Robert. Perhaps arranging for him to have sexual relations with other women might allow you to fully use your Regal rights.

Even if, God forbid, Robert were to die, I still couldn't move in with you. Shane would not allow me to. At best he would demand the same right of sex with me and subordination from you.

You would have to agree to be his servant. He may make you do worse things. He gets some of the other 'wifelets' to tie their husbands hand and foot. He gets them to piss on their husbands. He makes the husbands pay for the hotel bills when he has a dirty weekend with their wives.

Shane even phones one of the husbands up at his workplace to make him aware that his cock is in his wife's cunt. The poor husband has to listen as he hears his wife orgasm. After work the poor man has to buy everything for a steak meal, go home and cook it for the 3 of them and spend the rest of the night sat outside his own bedroom while Shane enjoys his wife sexually.

So, until the Shane matter is resolved, meeting up clandestinely for sex is the only option. Even though our meetings are fun and erotic we both know this is second best. I am not giving you myself totally. That is what I could only give you on our wedding night and every night thereafter.

As you rightly say, we are lucky that Robert doesn't suspect that you are my master, my King and the man I need most. We have to discuss what to do about Shane. With him out of the way Robert is easier to deal with.

You say you will accept being subordinate to Robert. Perhaps, with Shane out of the way, this might be the only way forward. But I won't be happy giving you sloppy seconds. But at least in a ménage I can give myself to you without the guilty feeling of breaking my marriage vows. Unlike you I do feel guilty at doing the dirty deed behind Robert's back. But I really do enjoy doing the dirty deed with you.

Phone me tomorrow at 8pm as Robert is meeting the University postgrads. We can talk dirty. I will tell you my dream of us on our wedding night. I will play with myself and you can listen as I bring myself to orgasm.

You can tell me what you want to do with me when we're man and wife. I like hearing you play with your prick. I love the sound you make as you cum.

Phone sex is such fun.

Love you always. Can't wait to be totally yours or at least in a ménage.

Jenna xxx

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers