Married Man gets Forced Bi Pt. 02

Story Info
After a month, the craving for more is back.
2.4k words
4.54
15.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnsexycd
Mnsexycd
67 Followers

It has been about a month since my last session with Mistress. Up until about a week ago, the thought of ever wanting to suck another cock has never crossed my mind. What I experienced before was much more than I expected, but looking back, it was exactly what I wanted. This week I have been browsing fetlife and other adult hookup sites and have been tempted to make another post with my intentions of finding a cock to suck. I have been going back and forth on if I dare message Mistress and setup another session, which could be quite intense as it was last time, or make a post and try to find a simple cock to suck to satisfy my cravings.

After a lot of back and forth, I decided to message her and set up another session. I wrote her and told her that I am wanting to set up another session with her, but something a little more simple, basically just find me a cock to suck, and back home I go. After about a week of no response, I was just about to make a new post and see what else I could find, and all of a sudden I see the response from Mistress.

It said:

"Hello Slut, I was wondering if you would come back for more. Unfortunately I have stopped offering professional sessions, and will not be able to offer that. However, I may make an exception for you. I can tell you truly are a cock sucking sissy, and I would possibly be interested in making you my personal little slut. There are rules, expectations, and it only goes my way and you would have to be okay with that. If you are interested, lets meet this Friday, I have a fun idea, you will get some cock, and I will go over all the details of what I am expecting of you. If you are interested in pursuing this offer, confirm with me and I will arrange where to meet."

I opened the response, and was bummed out about her not offering sessions anymore, but both nervous and excited about what she was offering me. This Friday was my anniversary, and had made plans with my wife. I figured I will just reply and let her know that and pick a different day to meet. Afterall, she knows I am married and hope she would be understanding. I sent her the message telling her I was busy that night and if we could arrange a different day and time.

She replied quickly, and her response said:

"Listen slut, I am doing this for you, and this Friday is your only chance to meet with me. I will tell you what, you leave work early and meet me at the Walmart near where we met last time. I will be parked in the back of the lot, black SUV, 12:00. Pick out your wifes sexiest bra and panty set, and wear it under your normal clothes. Make sure to wear your extra small chastity device. Make sure you bring your backpack with everything to turn you into that pretty little slut you crave to be, just incase we need it. This is your only chance."

I quickly opened the message, and was wondering if this is worth it. I could just go find a cock somewhere else. Something about her, makes me want to go back. She really knows what I want and need. Suddenly it is Friday, I left work early and went home, and I found my wifes bra and panty set, put them on under my guy clothes, grabbed my bag with the bright pink mini dress, high heels, wig, nylons, etc. like last time. I head out the door and go to walmart about 30 minutes away. I arrive at walmart and see her black suv parked in the back. I park next to her and roll my window down.

She opened her window and said "Get your bag and get in the back seat."

I was a bit nervous, but I grabbed my bag, got in the back of her suv and shut the door.

"Are you wearing your wifes panties and bra, slut?" she asked.

Yes, Mistress, along with the chastity device you requested. I said.

"Good, it is nice to see you, especially on your anniversary." she smiled.

"So because I am no longer offering sessions as you know, I do not have men readily available for you anymore." she said.

"But, I have an idea that you may like. I want to bring you to the adult video store and take you to the video booths and find you a cock to suck through the glory hole."

I didnt know what to say. Going to a gloryhole to suck a strangers cock was not really what I was expecting.

She laughed, and said:

"Look, you made it this far, I told you that you would be able to suck some cock today, and that once you suck a cock or two, I will go into the details of what I want in a personal slut, if you wish. But for now, let's just have some fun, I will be in the booth with you. No one will see you, I bet you could even get them to put a condom on if you ask." she said.

I thought about it, and she was right, no one would see me. I'm in a closed booth and a cock would poke through the hole, and she would be in there with me she said. Sounds good to me.

I said fine, as long as it is not the bookstore near where I live I told her, as I know people who visit there and cannot risk any chance of being seen or recognized.

She said:

"Fine, the one near where you live is the good adult video store, you could be busy all night sucking cock! But I understand you are nervous and do not want to be seen by anyone you know, so I will respect that for now and take you to the smaller book store that is less busy and away from your home.

I was happy to hear that we are not going to the one near my house. She starts driving, and as we are driving she asks:

"How does it feel knowing you are about to suck a cock on your anniversary, slut!"

That made me feel embarrassed and I did not have an answer. I just looked down and stayed quiet. I could see her smiling. We get to the bookstore, and there were quite a few cars in the parking lot. I am nervous, even though I am dressed as a guy, it's my first time ever going to a glory hole.

Mistress gets out, and opens my door.

"Get out, leave your bag in the car, we do not need it." she demanded.

I followed behind her, walking in through the rear entrance into the video booth area. It is dark, I can barely see as my eyes are adjusting to the darkness. We go all the way down the hall to the very end and go into a video booth.

She tells me to put $20 into the machine and that it will keep the light on for about an hour. The video starts playing and she scrolls through until she finds a movie of a guy sucking another mans cock.

"Well here we are slut, take your clothes off and lets see what your wifes bra and panty set look like." she grinned.

I start removing all of my clothing, placing it on the chair next to me. Im standing naked, except for my wifes pink bra and panty set, with all of my clothes folded next to me on the chair.

She points to the hole in the wall and tells me to get on my knees. It only takes about 2 minutes before a cock is pushed through the hole.

"Here we go slut, go ahead and suck the cock you have been craving!" she says.

I was expecting a condom to be on and told her I wasn't comfortable sucking a strangers cock without a condom. She slapped me across the face and said "You have a lot to learn, slut. Your job is strictly to suck cock, not question if there should be a condom or not on it."

I really wanted to just start sucking, but I didn't. He pulled his cock back and left. Soon I heard another person go in the booth, he dropped his pants and was touching his cock. I whispered through the hole, please use a condom.

Mistress laughed and said "How pathetic!"

A condom covered cock poked its way though the hole. Mistress grabbed my head and shoved it straight to the cock. I started sucking, and then all of a sudden I see a flash of light and look over and she is taking a picture of me. I remember her doing this before, except this time I don't have a bondage hood on to hide my identity. I am just myself in my wifes underwear. I told her to please not do that and she said: "Keep sucking, this picture is for my enjoyment, no one else will see it."

After about 15 minutes of sucking his cock, he cums into the condom. He backs out and thats it. I really enjoyed not having to taste and swallow cum, it was so much easier this way I thought to myself. Mistress told me she only had time for me to suck one cock. She said it would make her really happy if I would let a guy come in the booth with me and fuck my face.

I said "No, I cannot risk being noticed."

"What if I put a bondage hood on you so your identity is hidden, like last time when you sucked cock so well."

I thought about it, and said fine. Before I know it, she pulls the bondage hood out of her purse, pulls it over my head. This one is different than last time. This one has a built in blindfold, so I cannot see a thing. Pitch black and there is a large opening around my mouth, for obvious reasons. My hands are pulled behind my back and handcuffs are placed on them. I am pushed down to my knees where she places ankle cuffs on, and then attaches my handcuffed wrists behind my back to the ankle cuffs.

Now I cannot stand, I am forced to kneel with my hands cuffed behind me. I hear some noises, the door opened and heard mistress walk away. A couple of minutes goes by and I hear someone come in. I hear someone in buckle their pants and I feel a cock getting pushed into my mouth. He is not wearing a condom. I tried to say something, but he had his cock in my mouth fucking my face and that I just went with the flow as I was getting really turned on. Only took him about 5 minutes before he exploded into my mouth. He pulled his pants up and left me with a cum filled mouth. I felt disgusted but felt so good at the same time. I was quite horny at this moment and was hoping for someone else to come fuck my face. I was kneeling there for about 20 minutes and no one else came.

I heard the high heels of Mistress walking towards me. I heard something get placed on the floor next to me. My hands are uncuffed, and she unlocks my ankles. She whispers in my ear to remove the hood in 5 minutes, get dressed and go back into her vehicle once I am dressed. I wait 5 minutes, remove the hood, look around and my clothes are gone! All I see is my backpack, which I know what that means. She's expecting me to dress up and walk out of here as a woman!

With no choice, I start to get dressed. I put my bright pink dress on, thigh high nylons, high heels, put my wig on, and I look like a cheap slut. It is very obvious that I am a man. I finish getting dressed. I am extremely nervous to walk out of here and be seen. I start walking out of the bookstore, a few people stared at me on my way out. I get to the parking lot, and walk to her vehicle. The door is locked, she rolls her window down, and says "You look pretty!"

I asked her what is going on. She said "I need you to prove to me that you want to be my cock sucker. I want you to walk over to that blue pickup truck with the old man sitting in it, and tell him you want to suck his cock. You do that, and come back and we will talk about whats next."

I did not want to walk through the parking lot, my face is visible and I did not want to be recognized, all I have on is a wig I told Mistress.

She yelled back and said "Well you better hurry up than slut!"

I was so scared, yet so excited at the same time. This is what I truly wanted, deep down. The way she pushes me, scares me, and makes sure I get what I want, is why I am back in this situation.

I work my way over to truck, knock on the window and ask if I can suck his cock. He smiled and said get in. I got in the truck, he already had his cock out. He grabs my head and pushes it down onto his cock. He roughly fucked my mouth for about 30 minutes. My jaw is sore. He finally came in my mouth and I tried swallowing it down as fast as I could as I was gagging from the load in my throat. I pull my mouth off his cock and he shoves me out of his truck.

I walk back over to her vehicle, I get in the back and shut the door.

"Ok Mistress, I will do whatever it takes to be your cock sucker!" I said as soon as I sat down.

She looks back with an evil smile at me, and this is where it starts to get scary.

To be continued...

Mnsexycd
Mnsexycd
67 Followers