Married To a Porn Star

Story Info
Life of being married to a PornStar and being a faggot.
1.5k words
4.56
7.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers

Married To a Porn Star

By Anal Slave

Let me start off saying how much I love my wife. And I wouldn't live my life any other way. I met my wife when I first came to Miami. I was offered a job in the gay porn business. I was hard up for money and at the time it sounded great.

I was on stage getting fucked by this huge black guy, I looked over and when our eyes met. I knew she was the one. I had been looking for all my life. She watched while I was being pasted around from one big black cock to another. I had cum running out of me everywhere.

They knew I was new in the business so they took advantage of me. After the shoot they made me suck off the cameraman. I got up and the pretty lady I had been getting eye contact with came over and introduced herself. Her name was Kim and she was having a movie shot on the next stage. and wanted to know if I would like to watch.

I told her I was going to clean up and that I would be right over. I am in the shower horny as fuck. Just got fucked by 5 black guys, sucking all of them off twice and I didn't even get to cum. I would have thought at least one of them black mother fuckers would have at least give me a hand job.

I was going to jack off, but I didn't. I was in too much of a hurry to go see Kim perform. I put on a pair of shorts and tee shirt and ran over there. As I walked in I seen Kim sitting in a big chair with velvet on it. She was dressed in all leather harness with a very large dildo strapped to it. She had two flaming faggots on leaches.

Both of them had cock cages on and large butt plugs locked in their ass. She told me later she had to have them that way or they would be doing nothing but sucking and fucking each other. Both of them had very high sexual appetites.

I looked down at their cock cage and both of them was leaking pre-cum. When the movie was beginning to film she had her two slaves and me sit over on a couch away from the filming. But we could see everything.

She had told me she had three different shoots today. This one was about a young couple that wanted to experiment being dominated by a Mistress. In no time at all Kim had the young man's cock logged in her throat and was sitting on his wife's face.

Her cunt and asshole rubbing all over her face. I was sitting in between her two slaves when one of them noticed I was getting hard. Before I knew it both of them had a hand up my shorts.

One had their hand wrapped around my two balls and the other one had two fingers in my asshole. I looked over at Kim and she had the strap-on fucking the young man's ass as he moaned loudly. His wife watching in disbelieve.

Seeing her husband being fucked like a nasty slut. He was even fucking back, as Kim pounded his man pussy. The two faggots that was molesting me. Started apologizing about what they were going to do. But both of them have been locked in cock cages and butt plugs for a month and a half.

Neither one of them has been around a cock to suck or a ass to eat and fuck. Both of them was craving cum. The only cum they get is when a little bit leaks through the cage. They ripped my shorts off and started sucking my cock and balls. Tonguing my asshole and milking my balls.

They ask me if my asshole had been used lately. That they thought they tasted cum. I didn't tell them I had just been fucked by 5 black guys. What the fuck, the taste of a little black cum ain't going to hurt these faggots. I think it turned them on more.

I looked back at Kim and she now had her strap-on in the woman's asshole and her husband was double penetration in her pussy. He started cumming in his wife's cunt and she started cumming from both cocks in her.

It got really loud. Both of the faggot slaves have already milked one load out of me.And was working on the second. They both made me horny watching them trade my thick load of cum between them.

One would dump my sperm into the others mouth back and forth. They looked down and seen me jacking my cock. They both stopped kissing and started milking my cock again. It didn't take long I dumped another load in their mouths. Kim was unbuckling her strap on and had been watching her two fag boys suck my cock.

She thanked me for feeding her slaves my semen. She said they haven't had any cum in a few days. it saved her from going out and getting laid to bring them home a treat.

To make a long story short I went home with her after she filmed two more sex scenes. And the four of us have lived together for about 5 years. I married Kim after we had gone together for a year.

We took the faggot slaves with us on our honeymoon. Both were dressed up like cats. They had huge butt plugs stuck in their man pussy, with a tail hanging out like a cat.

At the wedding the fags as I call them, had their cat outfits on and was down on all fours walking like a cat. Kim had their cock and balls bound between their legs.

From the back all you seen was a cock and swollen balls hanging between their legs. It was quit horny looking with that tails wagging. And their horny assholes, glad something is in them.

We eventually lived together just the two of us. Kim always had a high sex drive. And she was making real good money fucking and sucking in porn movies. Sometimes we traveled the gentlemen's club and strip joints route. Kim would sign autographs and dance.

She made her big money in the VIP room sucking and fucking clients. Giving them lap dances with their pants down on the floor. Of course she always fucked the owner of the club, that was a given.

Kim was a hot little number and she knew how to use that pussy and ass. We would get a motel room and she would suck the young man off at the counter. For a free room, she would also invite him to come up to our room after work.

When they were in the room, Kim would be undressing them as she would dance naked around them. When she would get them good and hard, that's when I would step in.

She would tell them that if they wanted to fuck her, they had to let me suck their cock. Believe me I sucked a lot of straight guys cocks. Kim loved to watch me suck cock.

They have been a lot of the same guys suck my cock before the night is over. I always tell them once you suck a cock, you're a cocksucker. And you will suck another and another. I have even had anal sex with a couple of them, claiming that they are straight.

I like it most when she is working the club when we are at home. That gives me time to slip down to the glory hole and suck some cocks. When I'm in town the owner of the glory hole gives me my own booth.

He collect money for the blow job and sends them back to me. On a good night I can suck 20 to 25 men. I noticed I am getting stretch marks around my lips. Kim doesn't mind as long as I am home when she gets off work.

I understand why a few of you that read this thinks I'm crazy. Almost every one of the porn stars you see on the screen has a loving boyfriend or girlfriend waiting for them to come home, with someone else's cum in them.

And I treat her like a queen, of course she always brings me home a cream-pie. We get along better than any of our friends. Kim knew when she meet me I loved to submit to sucking and fucking a cock.

Hell, 5 black guys where passing me around the first time I met her. I want to jack off every time I think of that night. Over the years I have turned into a full fledged faggot.

My love for cock has only increased. And Kim is the same nasty whore she has always been. Funny how a cock hungry faggot and a nasty cum whore can have such a great relationship. I love my wife.

I hope you liked this story and vote. Leave a comment if you have ever tasted your cum.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers