All Comments on 'Married to Porn Pt. 02'

by Adonisblack1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

Putting a story in LW 4 1/2 months after starting i another category, is a good way to turn off readers in both categories.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack16 months agoAuthor

Good advice. Thanks.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack16 months agoAuthor

To all reading this story, I made a mistake in the sense that this story should have went under the description of “Erotic Couplings” and not Loving Wives”. I will adjust this in a few days. Thanks for checking out the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another out of category fetish fantasy, that belongs to the Interracial cat, ended with a very negative rating. Very bad idea.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Part 3 pleasel lm really enjoying this story.

4/5

DomindiDomindi6 months ago

Great story so far. Lots of sub plots to keep track off. Keep it up. Will be looking for part 3

Adonisblack1Adonisblack16 months agoAuthor

“Anonymous

Another out of category fetish fantasy, that belongs to the Interracial cat, ended with a very negative rating. Very bad idea.”

The interracial cat is called “interracial love” which was rightly pointed out to me was not the correct category for a lot of the stories I write. It should’ve been put into “Erotic Couplings” which I intend to do after I edit the category. Thanks for your input though.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Without knowing anything about the characters or their story, this was a waste of time.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack16 months agoAuthor

“26thNCabout

Without knowing anything about the characters or their story, this was a waste of time.”

Your opinion’s noted thanks. Part one went a little deeper into the character’s back grounds BTW

KahunabobKahunabob5 months ago

Oof. I'm interested in the story, Adonis. But I'm not going to lie. I think you've got too many characters running around at the moment. I'm reading the series for the first time today (you dropped part 3 earlier today on 2023-12-24). There's a lot going on here. Hopefully stuff becomes more clear in chapter 3 :-)

Adonisblack1Adonisblack15 months agoAuthor

Sure thing Kahunabob, thanks for checking it out. And I hope that you like part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdonisblack1@Adonisblack1
Black male erotica author, hoping to generate interest in my works so that my novels will be worth purchasing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES