All Comments on 'Married to Porn Pt. 02'

by Adonisblack1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Adonisblack1Adonisblack15 months agoAuthor

Sure thing Kahunabob, thanks for checking it out. And I hope that you like part 3.

KahunabobKahunabob5 months ago

Oof. I'm interested in the story, Adonis. But I'm not going to lie. I think you've got too many characters running around at the moment. I'm reading the series for the first time today (you dropped part 3 earlier today on 2023-12-24). There's a lot going on here. Hopefully stuff becomes more clear in chapter 3 :-)

Adonisblack1Adonisblack16 months agoAuthor

“26thNCabout

Without knowing anything about the characters or their story, this was a waste of time.”

Your opinion’s noted thanks. Part one went a little deeper into the character’s back grounds BTW

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Without knowing anything about the characters or their story, this was a waste of time.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack16 months agoAuthor

“Anonymous

Another out of category fetish fantasy, that belongs to the Interracial cat, ended with a very negative rating. Very bad idea.”

The interracial cat is called “interracial love” which was rightly pointed out to me was not the correct category for a lot of the stories I write. It should’ve been put into “Erotic Couplings” which I intend to do after I edit the category. Thanks for your input though.

DomindiDomindi6 months ago

Great story so far. Lots of sub plots to keep track off. Keep it up. Will be looking for part 3

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Part 3 pleasel lm really enjoying this story.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another out of category fetish fantasy, that belongs to the Interracial cat, ended with a very negative rating. Very bad idea.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack16 months agoAuthor

To all reading this story, I made a mistake in the sense that this story should have went under the description of “Erotic Couplings” and not Loving Wives”. I will adjust this in a few days. Thanks for checking out the story.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack16 months agoAuthor

Good advice. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

Putting a story in LW 4 1/2 months after starting i another category, is a good way to turn off readers in both categories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdonisblack1@Adonisblack1
Black male erotica author, hoping to generate interest in my works so that my novels will be worth purchasing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES