All Comments on 'Married to the Mother-in-Law'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this. So many fascinating women who can use our hero in so many different ways.

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

Pretty damn good. I hope there is more. I want to hear of his cuckolding and further abuse from him MIL!!!

MsCarolMsCarolalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story!!! I always enjoy your descriptive style of writing and sincerely hope there is another chapter or two to this delightful tale! Thank you for your creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been a fan of your stories for a long time and this one so delightful and spicy that it compelled me to write. Page two was like a key opening something inside me, something that needed to be opened, something I only sensed but never full got in touch with. I am hoping I shall be able to present this part of me to my wife with my lips pressed to the ground at her feet.

Pons4035Pons4035almost 3 years ago

Long time fan. Your touch is grand; your voice an instrument of submission. Love the story--may be one of your best! Maybe. More, more!

MadMax621MadMax621almost 3 years ago

To some this sotry may be just another version of the same topic.

To me it is another rmasterpiece.

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh dear, still writing. I'd have thought the nurses would have removed your writing materials by now for your own safety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I too gave myself to a life of pussy and ass worship and spilling my seed for her amusement. Now I pay the price. lonely masturbation as she scorns me and denies me that which I need. her woman juice and the tastes I she groomed me to love. 4yourpleasureiam

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 1 year ago

Adore this. Hope it continues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...