Married wth Children!

Story Info
Doesn't the title say it all?
2.3k words
3.92
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my entry for April Fools Day Story Contest 2024. Please rate and comment!)

It had been a long time since both Ariel and Joel had really gotten it on--nearly, a year. Sure, there was the quickie here and there BUT no really good voulez-vous. There had been a difficult pregnancy, and then they were just busy. Life was like that, Ariel supposed. Stuff happened, and there was nothing you could do about it!

The three new babies, plus their other three kids, required LOTS of time and attention. Back when they were newly married, they'd gotten it on all the time, SOMETIMES twice in one night! One epic night they'd done it three times! Now Joel and Arial were lucky to get in a quick nookie once a month...such was life.

Ariel had had enough of their stagnant love life. She wanted some really, really good voulez vous. NO, She needed some oh-so-good voulez vous. Ariel had wanted to go to a resort in Cancun---one of those resorts that had a "Kids Club". You dropped the kids there and the married couple would be able to voulez-vous all day long. But there were bills and things they had to save for. They had six kids...life didn't come cheap, SO Cancun was out.

High school finals and SATs were coming up, so Ariel was unable to get their usual babysitter. Still, Kayla, their oldest was eleven. She should be able to take care of her five siblings---at least for the evening. When Ariel was a kid, back in the 80s, five-year-olds would be able to survive by themselves for the evening.

You just rented a VCR and the latest movie on tape, turned on the TV, and got them a pizza. Any 1980s kid would survive! (If the kid was smart, they could even make microwave popcorn!) Ariel had never heard of a 1980s kid dying or being severely traumatized from a night like that. (Unless the parents rented Beetlejuice.) BESIDES, Ariel and Joel would just be upstairs in case there was a real emergency.

In an attempt to seduce her husband, Ariel treated herself. She went to an upscale boutique got herself a brand-new dress and lingerie. Ariel got her hair done and a mani-pedi. She looked spectacular! Stunning! It was all for Joel. She cooked Joel and herself a fancy dinner, put out a lace tablecloth with their wedding china and lit candles.

The three oldest kids got Chef Boyardee Beefaroni raviolo. The ten-month-old baby triplets had apple sauce and milk. The triplets were burped, changed and put to bed. Ariel was thrilled after they finally went down.

Ariel heated the Beefarnoi in the microwave and plunked it down in front of her kids. It wasn't vegan. It wasn't healthy BUT the kids would survive...1980s kids were able to survive the night on crackers and peanut butter. Ariel went upstairs and put her new boutique dress on. She did her hair and make-up. Ariel looked beyond spectacular. She made her way downstairs. Joel had just come in.

"Hey, sweetheart," she said to him, smiling.

"Hey." Joel said, not even looking at her. Ariel had become part of the scenery for him. Ariel knew that would change. Tonight was the night she would WOW her way back into his life.

"Mom, Tuner isn't eating his ravioli," said Kayla from the kitchen. Kayla was her oldest and "in charge" for tonight.

"Eat your ravioli," Ariel told Turner. Kids shouldn't be this difficult! Beefaroni was Turner's favourite food. Normally, he would eat it till it was coming out of his ears.

"NO!" yelled Turner. His voice was resolute, as only a three-year-old can be.

"Why not?" Ariel questioned. She wasn't a modern mother. Ariel wouldn't cook anything else. Turner would eat the Beefarioni or starve.

"Kayla said the brown stuff in here is beef AND that beef is cows. I LIKE cows. Cows are my friends...they say MOO. I'm NOT eating my friends. It's yucky. I HATE you." complained the resolute Turner.

"Eat it!" said Ariel. She was just trying to get him to eat, like a good mother would do.

"No!" proclaimed Turner.

"Be a good boy...eat your dinner." Ariel pleaded. She wanted him to eat something. He liked Beefarino.

"NO WAY! I HATE you!" yelled Turner again. He angrily tossed his plate of Beefarino on Ariel's brand new white silk dress It slid down the dress, leaving a huge red stain.

It took all of Arial's self-control not to slap Turner on the spot. She'd made a nice dinner for Joel and her. It had taken her all day to make that beef bourguignon! Now, her dinner would grow cold while she cleaned the new silk dress!

Sure, there had been a time when she'd just go change into her new lingerie OR nothing at all, BUT the new dress had been expensive, and there were bills to pay. Now was time to clean the dress! Ariel had no problem with letting her kids watch TV all night or eat canned ravioli, but Ariel refused to appear naked in front of her children! How times change with children!

Joel just kept on eating like nothing had happened...SO much for romance.

Kayla, the eldest, had eaten her Beefarino ravioli without complaint so had Marshall, their middle son, who was seven. The triplets had been fed and were sleeping...for now.

Joel and Ariel hadn't meant to have triplets. They already had three kids. They'd just been trying for an even four. Ariel had wanted another girl. Was it so selfish to want two daughters for herself? Joel had two boys! Ariel remembered Joel's face at the obstetrician's office when the doctor had said they were expecting triplets. He had turned as white as a sheet.

"You two are going to be the proud parents of triplets- two girls and a boy!" the doctor had said...cheerfully as if she were giving them a present.

"Triplets?" Ariel had questioned nervously. This would explain why this pregnancy was worse than the three earlier ones. Ariel had thought it was because she was getting older.

"Triplets, NOT as uncommon as a person would think, one in 7,000 births. I've already delivered two sets of triplets--you'll be my third SO don't worry. They're becoming more common in Western society thanks to modern medicine and all of that. Congratulations!" the doctor smiled as she left.

Joel, still silent and white as a sheet, was really no help. He seemed to be struck speechless. Ariel was also dumbstruck, BUT what was there to do? She was also a bit happy to be beating Joel by having one more girl than he would have boys. After that, there was nothing to do but go home. The couple were silent the entire ride, pondering what it would be like to have triplets.

Seven months and a difficult pregnancy later, the triplets had arrived. Ariel and the triplets wound up spending five days in the hospital. She was worried about her other three children. She figured they were probably surviving on pizza rolls and cold cereal. That was Joel's way. They would be fine for a few weeks. Ariel wasn't worried about organic vegan food. If all her kids made it home for supper, Ariel considered it a successful day.

Ariel thought of all this as she hand-washed her new dress in the upstairs sink. She put on her "mom robe" and bunny slippers. She went downstairs to see the situation.

All in all, it had been seventeen months since Airiel and Joel had a really good love-making secession. Tonight, Ariel's breasts were tired from pumping milk for the triplets. She'd have to pump AGAIN later. Still, she wanted to go upstairs and make love to Joel. She wanted good voulez-vous--as a woman, a busy mother and wife. She deserved it. Didn't she? Still, she was a mother. Her kids came first?

"Kayla, your Dad and I are going upstairs to talk about taxes. The triplets are sleeping, they'll probably sleep for a while. If Tuner and Marshall get hungry, there are juice boxes and goldfish crackers in the pantry. Give them those." yelled Ariel at her eleven-year-old. Ariel didn't know why she was dubious about leaving her kids alone; back when she was a kid in the 1980s, you just put the TV on, left the kid with a pizza, and they'd survive. At least, Ariel had never heard of a kid who perished from a night of pizza and TV.

"Okay, Mom, WHATEVER...I already know how to take care of everyone You don't LIKE need to remind me every five minutes," said Kayla, as she scrolled through Netflix looking for something to watch. Marshall sat next to her, complaining there was nothing good on. Ariel sighed and headed upstairs. Joel said he would "be right up" as soon as he beat the boss on his video game.

Ariel was glad Joel was taking his time. She put on the new sexy lingerie she'd gotten from Victoria's Secret. Sure, she was getting older, but she could still look pretty. Ariel drew a bath for her and Joel. She put in rose oil and a fancy bath bomb. She got out crystal glasses and a bottle of champagne. She'd even bought fancy chocolates! Tonight was going to be a night to remember. Ariel lit candles, and suddenly Joel was there!

Ariel beamed! She was so happy to have Joel with her. As Joel stripped she eye fucked him. It had been too long since she'd seen him like this. Joel got in the opposite side of the tub and smiled mischievously at her. He poured her a glass of champagne.

Joel drew Ariel close to him as the bath bomb bubbled and candles flickered. He ran his hands through her hair. She felt his hardness against her back. It was SO time. Ariel turned around and kissed her husband

Suddenly, a knock came at the door.

"We're busy! Don't come in here!" yelled Joel and Ariel together.

"Mom, Dad...are you naked in there?" questioned Kayla.

"Go away Kayla...we're busy! We're talking about taxes," yelled Ariel. She just wanted one night of intense voulez vous! Was that really too much to ask?

"So you ARE naked...like GROSS!" said Kayla in disgust. "You need to know that Marshall is puking. He's puking ALL over. I think he's sick. I'm going to bed." Then Kayla walked away. Ariel and Joel were glad that she hadn't opened the door. There was nowhere in the bathroom for the naked couple to hide.

Ariel sighed. She drained her glass of champagne. She eye fucked Joel again. He looked nice...really nice. Ariel wanted to fuck him...really take her time, a teasing massage---she wanted him to eat her out once...or twice before everything really happened.

"MOM, MOM, MOM---Marshall puked again! He feels hot too. He wants YOU! There's nothing good on Netflix! Why can't we get Disney+." yelled Kayla through the door.

Ariel sighed again...SO much for romance. If she didn't tend to this now, then everyone, including the triplets, would get sick. The next day...and probably the next couple of weeks would be utter hell for her.

"Later hun..." said Joel, as he poured himself another glass of champagne and stretched out in the tub. He watched her leave, as he drank champagne.

Ariel put her "Mom Robe" on again and went downstairs. There was Marshall in a puddle of puke. The triplets were stirring, and Turner was complaining that he was "hungry." Ariel sighed. She was "the Mom" after all. Ariel put a trash can in front of Marshall, and gave Turner a banana (that should shut him up till morning)...then there were the triplets! Three needy and demanding babies, who took up all her time, sexiness and energy. Joel was up relaxing in the tub. You think he'd come down and help a little, BUT no. Apparently, Joel's idea of romance was relaxing by himself. The triplets were crying now and smelled. So Ariel nursed, burped and returned them to bed. The whole Odyessy took an hour and a half. Now Ariel could go up and voulez vous.

Ariel sprayed some air freshener on herself to cover up the puke and poop smell. But, now that everyone was sleeping she was able to go upstairs naked. She pushed the door open, eager to jump her husband. But, there Joel was. He was deeply wrapped in the covers. He was sound asleep and snoring. She found a note.

Honey, love you, but a busy day at work and champagne did me in. Love you! XOXO

Ariel had never been SO MAD in her life! She'd gone through all this trouble to plan the perfect voulez vous evening. Joel hadn't done anything! The least he could do was stay up! He'd have fun with staying up! (In more ways than one!)

She would have her revenge! Her revenge would know no bounds. Joel wouldn't ignore or take her for granted anymore. While Joel and Ariel hadn't had a long romantic night, they'd still gotten it on... now and then since the triplets had been born.

Joel went to work the next morning. Ariel got the kids to school. After cleaning and feeding the triplets, Ariel made a phone call to Joel.

"Honey, I went to the doctor's office today. I just wanted to let you know, we're pregnant! The doctor said we're having triplets again. Please pick me up a cheesecake and that ice cream I like. I've booked myself a massage. I'm emailing you the ultrasound! Love, you!

She would have all the "benefits" of pregnancy, like ice cream, massages and Joel getting the kids out the door in the morning, Ariel hung up her phone and laughed. That should teach Joel a thing or two!

(This is my April Fools Day Story Contest 2024 submission! Don't take your S.O. for granted!)