Married Woman Has First Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
Showing a submissive side.
2.9k words
4.29
6.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather and I didn't talk the whole way to my house. I figured I was really in for it when we got home. I opened the door and walked in and Heather headed to the bedroom. I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer, sat down on the couch and turned on ESPN.

Ten minutes passed as I sat there watching sports Top Ten Plays when Heather walked out of the bedroom wearing nothing. She stood in front of me with her hands on her hips and her legs slightly spread. Her nipples were sticking out hard and slightly pink and I could see moisture on her distended pussy lips.

"You really pissed me off tonight, but I need to be fucked so get in the bedroom and get undressed!" she said as she turned around and walked away from me towards the bedroom.

That really pissed me off as I jumped up off the couch. "Don't turn around and walk away from me slut! Get over here and get on your fucking knees!" I said to her.

Heather stopped in her tracks and immediately dropped her head. She slowly turned around and looked at the floor as she walked towards me. There was no way I was going to let her talk to me like that and I decided she was going to be punished for thinking it was ok.

Heather slowly walked towards me without looking up and dropped to her knees in front of me. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back until she was looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "You will never speak to me that way again, do you understand me?" I asked.

Heather nodded her head as a reply and I said "Answer me when I ask you a question!"

With tears streaming down her face she looked in my eyes and said "Yes Sir, I am not sure why I felt I could speak to you that way and it will never happen again."

I was still pissed as I pulled her up by her hair and threw her over the back of the couch with her ass and pussy facing me. I took off my belt and decided she was going to be punished. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP my belt sounded as it spanked her ass.

Heather yelped with each smack on her ass and sobbed openly. "If you ever speak to me that way again it will be worse, do you understand me Heather?" I said. "Yes Sir, it will never happen again. I am sorry for my actions."

I was still pissed and told her to grab her shit and get the fuck out of my house as I turned around and walked to the kitchen to get another beer.

As I opened the fridge I heard her behind me. When I turned around she was on her knees looking at me and crying.

"Please don't kick me out Sir, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. I will do anything you tell me to do, anything. I will fuck who you say and suck who you say anytime and anywhere. No questions asked!" she said.

"Crawl over here to me slut and take my cock out of my pants!" I said to her.

Heather crawled to me quickly and fumbled with my belt and zipper. My cock was hard as steel as she pulled it out of my underwear and immediately took it in her mouth. Grabbing her hair I forced it to the back of her throat and held her there until I knew she was almost out of air.

As I pulled it out of her mouth saliva came out as well and a long strand stuck to the head of my cock coming from her mouth.

I drove my cock back into her mouth and into her throat watching her struggle with it. GLUCK, GLUCK, GLUCK was the only sound heard as I fucked her mouth and throat.

"Do you like that slut?" I asked her as I continued driving into her throat.

Heather nodded yes as she tried her best to accept my cock in her throat.

With my cock covered in her saliva I told her to go over to the couch and bend over it and spread her ass cheeks.

She jumped up and did as she was told quickly. I walked up behind her and squeezed her ass cheeks and lined my cock up with her puckered hole and pushed forward until my cock slid into her ass.

Heather whimpered and moaned as I continued pushing into her.

Halfway in she grunted and pushed back onto me taking the rest into her ass. She started pushing back and pulling off until the head was the only thing in and then slammed back burying my cock balls deep into her.

This went on for about 15 minutes until I was ready to cum and fill her ass.

Grabbing her hair and pulling her back towards me I unloaded my cum into her ass and slumped forward onto her back.

I pulled my cock out and cum slowly started running out of her ass. Heather stayed bent over the couch for a few more minutes breathing heavy and moaning.

"Go get cleaned up Heather and meet me in the bedroom." I said.

"Yes Sir and thank you for the hard ass fucking. I needed to be put in my place. I am sorry for trying to act the way I did and it will never happen again. I love you sir." she said as she walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

I went to the bedroom and got undressed. I was surprised at how I treated her but more surprised at how she responded. Calling me sir and begging me to not kick her out then slamming her ass back onto my cock knowing that it was going to hurt like hell. I was impressed.

Heather came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later with a hot washcloth and cleaned off my sticky cock kissing it after it was clean.

"Thank you baby." I said as I reached out and brought her to me.

Heather curled up around me and we fell asleep within minutes.

I woke up in the early morning and it was still dark. Heather had her back to me laying on her side. The covers were off her and I could see the shape of her ass. She had a magnificent ass. I rolled to her taking my semi hard cock and slowly slid it between her ass cheeks and up to her pussy lips. Slowly I slid back and forth between her lips as she turned her head to look at me and smiled.

I pushed Heather over onto her stomach and she instinctively raised her hips from the bed. Her breasts and head were still on the bed as she arched her back presenting her pussy to me. I could she that she had gotten wet as I lined the head of my cock up with her and pushed inside.

In one stroke I was bottomed out in her tight pussy.

As Heather felt me bottom out she moaned loudly feeling my balls touch her clit.

"Fuck me hard baby just like I like it." she said as she pulled forward until only the tip of my cock was inside her.

Grabbing her hips I drove into her hard and deep.

Heather grunted "FUCK yes!" as I continued to slam my cock into her. Over and over I pounded her cunt as she moaned and grunted. I was fucking her so hard that it pushed her forward.

Heather reached out to my headboard holding on so I could continue to pound her cunt.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Heather screamed as my cock went deeper than ever before.

Arching her back more to allow me deeper I pounded her. My heavy balls slapping her fat clit on every down stroke.

"FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY JOHN! HARDER AND DEEPER! YOU OWN THIS CUNT AND ME! FUCK ME I AM GOING TO CUM!! FUCK!" Heather screamed as I felt her cunt constrict on my cock. Squeezing it tight as I continued to fuck her.

I kept pounding into her as she braced against my headboard. I needed to cum badly knowing it wouldn't be long. I fucked her hard for a few more strokes as I felt my balls tighten.

"HERE IT COMES SLUT GONNA FILL YOUR TIGHT CUNT WITH HOT CUM!" I yelled at her as my cock exploded into her.

"FILL MY MARRIED SLUT CUNT WITH YOUR SEED! MAKE ME PREGNANT! YOU OWN THIS MARRIED CUNT! YOU OWN MY WHOLE BODY! FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she screamed as my cum filled her tight pussy.

I slowly kept sliding my cock into Heather as she moaned and convulsed from probably the best orgasm she had ever had. Cum was squeezing out around my cock as I continued to slide in and out. Heather fell forward dislodging my cock from her well fucked pussy and laid there panting.

My cock was getting softer as our combined juices were making it glisten.

"Clean my cock." I said as I playfully slapped Heather's ass. She quickly spun around and took me into her mouth and with her tongue licked my shaft until it was clean.

We both laid back down and fell asleep.

Awhile later I woke to the smell of bacon frying. Stumbling out of bed I walked to the kitchen and saw Heather. She had on a pair of sexy little boy shorts that her ass cheeks were hanging out of and one of my wife beater shirts tied at the waist showing of her beautiful breasts and nipples. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her hips were swaying to the music she had on the stereo.

Heather looked up and saw me. "Go take a shower baby, breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes. You need to keep up your strength. I have to head home tonight but not until after you have fucked me raw today!"

Smiling I headed for the shower. Hearing her say that made me start to get hard.

We ate slowly and talked about the day. "I want to lay out on the beach for a little while this morning before you ravage my pussy." she said.

"Sounds good. I have to call work and see if I am on the flight schedule anyway." I respond.

We finished eating and Heather cleaned up the dishes. As she walked by me heading to change into her bikini I grabbed her hand. I pulled her to me and gave her ass a squeeze and kissed her. "I love you." I said. Tears formed in her eyes. "I love you too."

Heather changed and I called in. As she walked back into the kitchen she was wearing a micro bikini like one I had never seen. Her nipples were barely covered and there was the smallest patch of material over her pussy. My cock got hard instantly and I knew I needed to fuck her.

"Come here and turn around for me." I said.

Heather turned around with her ass facing me. I pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and told her to spread her legs and bend over.

As she complied I leaned in and slid my tongue through her lips and sucked her clit into my mouth. I spread open her ass cheeks and licked from her clit to her asshole. leaving my saliva every where my tongue touched.

"Fuck baby that feels good." she hissed as I slid my tongue into hot wet cunt.

I reached down and pulled my cock out of my shorts and pulled her back to me. "Sit on my cock Heather. Grab the shaft and guide it into you." I said.

Reaching behind her she gripped my shaft and lowered herself until the head made contact with her pussy lips. Rubbing the head through hers lips she lowered herself onto my cock.

Heather started riding up and down on my cock as I watched it slide in and out of her. I saw her cream start coating my shaft as she picked up the pace and before long she was slamming her wet cunt up and down on my cock.

"Fuck baby your cock feels amazing filling my pussy. I could fuck you all day." she said.

I needed to cum so I grab her legs and pulled them off the ground.

Heather leaned back to my chest as I stood and started driving into her deep and hard.

"Fuck baby your pussy is tight. Gonna fill it with cum." I said as I started to cum. Shot after shot of my cum filled her pussy as I continued stroking inside her.

"Thank you baby for filling my married cunt with your cum. I am going to leave it in me as I lay on the beach. I want to be thinking about you in me all day." she said as I dropped her to the floor and she fixed her bathing suit bottoms. She grabbed her towel and heading for the door.

I went back into the living room and turned on the TV. Football was on and I liked the teams so I started watching. I must have fallen asleep and was having a dream about fucking Heather because I thought I could feel my cock getting wet.

I opened my eyes and to my surprise there was Heather on her knees between my legs sucking my cock. I'm not sure how long she had been doing it but it must have been a while because I could feel I was ready to cum. I reached down and grabbed her hair and guided her up and down on my cock as the sensation built.

"I'm going to cum baby. Drink it all down like a good little slut." I said.

Heather started bobbing faster and faster until I roared out and filled her mouth with cum. I had already cum several times that day so it wasn't a lot but it was still a mouthful for her.

"Fuck that was fantastic. What made you want to do that?" I asked.

"When I walked in you were asleep and your cock was semi hard so I decided I wanted to wake you up like that. Did you like it honey?" she asked.

"Of course I did baby. How long did you suck me."

Heather looked at the clock "Going on 30 minutes. I'm glad you finally came because my jaw was getting tired." she giggled.

"Thank you baby. You know how to make me feel good."

It was 3:00 and she had to leave in the next hour. I got up and made us a light dinner and we ate casually chatting. When we finished I took the dishes to the sink while Heather went to take a shower.

As she came back into the kitchen I told her to sit on the table in front of me.

Smiling she jumped up there and spread her legs. I reached up and removed her towel letting it fall to the table behind her. Grabbing her legs I draped them over my shoulders and leaned in licking her from her ass to her clit.

"Oh my god that feels good John! Lick my pussy baby. Make me cum."

I licked up and down her wet slit and after every few licks I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit down on it.

Heather moaned as I did this and grabbed my head to pull my face in deeper to her quivering cunt.

I licked her pussy and sucked her clit for a while until I knew she couldn't hold out any longer. I bit down on her clit and drove 2 fingers into her pussy and hooked them back hitting her g spot and she exploded.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING BABY! FUCK, MY GOD,FUCK! SUCK THAT CLIT! FINGER MY CUNT! OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!" she screamed as she came.

Her pussy creamed and squirted her juices out and they ran down to her asshole. I kept licking as she continued to cum.

Over and over she came as I fingered her and licked her. I counted 5 hard orgasms in the matter of minutes.

Heather pushed my head away from her pussy and laid back curling into the fetal position on my table as her body trembled.

"Fuck that was fantastic! I have never had multiple orgasms like that!" she said breathlessly.

I didn't fuck her again before she left as both of us were sexed out.

We sat on the couch holding each other until it was time for her to head home.

As she walked to the door she put her arms around me and expressed her undying love for me and how she wished we could be together forever.

I told her I loved her too as I walked her to her car.

"Come see me next weekend John. I will get a hotel room for you and come see you as much as I can. I love you. Goodbye."

I watched her drive away thinking about next weekend and what things I could get her to do.

Hope you enjoyed this installment. Chapter 5 coming soon.