All Comments on 'Marrying into Femdom Culture Ch. 05'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So it looks like Vik is going to Betray Lee. By following her mother Statement and advice, to not give Lee her Virginity, by not letting him fuck her before he excepts being Collared. I hope Lee gets crazy mad at her Betrayal after he gave up his Virginity to her, and just leaves the island without her because she Lied to him!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this story! Please keep it coming! I can't wait for a happily ever after between Lee and Vik either openly in Algoria or behind closed doors.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF with her mother's Urging she's going to take him into the Dungeon, and Torture him in to complete Submission into letting her collar him? That's just fucked up. Also with her mother's urging she's not going to keep her word. After she had promised to let him have her pussy Virginity, to get him to except the collar? So now she's going Deny him that Promise and Pleasure that she had given him, and Instead just Torture him in to Submitting to be collaring. That's just fuck up, guess she really doesn't love him. Other wise she would have simply kept her promise, and got him to Accept the collaring that way. Hopefully after she tortures him he'll have enough Strength and Distain for her that he will leave her. And tell her that he's going back to the mainland with her, or without her and Absolutely not collared..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As fucked up, as this family is, after Lee has been Completely broken, and collared. Her mom will have her some friends over just watch Viktoria ass fuck him in front of them as a Celebration. With himhim naked in his chastity cage, strapped to a saw horse. With them all partying it up while Viktoria is pegging away on crying Lee's ass. Enjoying the fact that Viktoria got her broken in slave....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What an EXCELLENT sequel! Everything is there: style, vocabulary, femdom dialogue. The author knows how to maintain suspense, and by reading the last line one assumes that there must be everything necessary in the basement to spank (otk), whip and flog Lee, spreading his asshole so that he is totally submissive. This sequel arrived 7 days after the previous one; let's hope we don't wait for ch 06 any longer. 5 stars. Thank's AssLover88.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another great chapter, keep them coming :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the best series I have read in a while. Looking forward to the next instalment. Keep up the great work.

I wonder if the mom will fuck him too? Maybe bring him aside to make sure he is suitable for her daughter and to make sure fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Victoria says that she is all about dominance. But she has never tried the role of a submissive and doesn’t know how much she might like it))

I understand that the author is writing femdom stories and this will not happen and I am completely ok with that.

.

It's amazing how some people read femdom stories and at the same time express dissatisfaction with the fact that femdom happens in the story.

Omegaman60Omegaman603 months ago

Another intensely erotic chapter earring 5 Stars. Patiently waiting for the drama of chapter 6 to be written.

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze3 months ago

well done, this is growing into a very good series

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely amazing story so far. I like how the relationship is progressing and the way Victoria is coaxing him along.

V34RYUV34RYU3 months ago

Wow, it's incredible how great this story is.

MrSmith27MrSmith273 months ago

I love this story starting with the more masculine Viktoria with a "k" and the androgenous name of Lee for the male submissive. The description of Vik's use of the energy gel and Lee's response was brilliant! The little details that reinforce the submission of the male in this well written story are just wonderful. I loved that the traditional size of the strap-on being used by the dominant female is larger than the male's own cock. This just reinforces that for men, size matters. I cannot wait to read about Lee's response to learning about the special equipment that Astrid keeps in her basement.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is Vik going to keep her promise to Lee of giving him her cherry before the collaring, as he gave up his ass cherry as promised??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That's A very good question, is Viktoria going to keep her promise that she made to Lee? Before collars the stupid son of a bitch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boy I hope you aren't ending this story like this, we need at least one more chapter to find out if he Accepted the collaring??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good story. Unfortunately with this autour, we are almost certain to expect chapter 6 in April or even May. 5 stars nonetheless. Jack.

Satyam4005Satyam40052 months ago

I just reached page 2 but i couldn't resist commenting. The story is so well written especially the dialogues , let me quote some of my favourite -

"To take the risk of loving someone more than everything else and to be completely exposed, defenseless against possible humiliation, derision, rejection.

And most women accept that. 'That's just men,' they say, 'Men have fragile egos. They have trouble opening up,' and they settle for that."

It doesn't matter whether i agree or disagree with this sentence but IT IS pretty well written dialogue and it would require me to think deeply to know whether it's the same case for me or something else !

Brilliant work author, see ya After reading it completely

Satyam4005Satyam40052 months ago

After completing the 5th part, for some reasons i think her mom isn't good for her relationship, I'm Just getting that kind of vibes from her now

Satyam4005Satyam40052 months ago

Even though i was disgusted with people crying over femdom in this story before but this time , after reading the chapter and the comments , i can't help but agree with them . This isn't just a femdom but romance - femdom story so it makes sense to compain about the hypocrisy going on there , it's explicitly showed that the love in this story is literally the same with the real world unlike many other femdom fantasies, i mean sometimes in those , love means total submission of the slave and the domina can do anything she wants without considering anything about that slave, whereas in this one , it's explicitly said that the domina will have to consider the wants, likes and dislikes, future and literally everything of her slave , so if Vik is saying that she love him but going to betray him and break the deal then she's no right to say that she loves him , if she can't keep her word with her partner in that relationship then there's no way this is love , just call it a simple domina - slave relationship where the slave's life doesn't matter.

Dylan1Dylan12 months ago

I loved it up to the last couple of chapters. I don't mind the collaring but it can be done with love instead of the way it looks like its going. nice descriptions throughout though.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved the chosen helplessness. Reminds me of some particular porn video “how to break your man “ - cajoling into deep

Submission, docility, helplessness, giving up of control and ecstasy. I like the detail of the elixir and wonder whether the paste food had assistance too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That's such an amazing story - I wish the pair of them a very happy ending! Looking forward to the wedding: I hope it'll be deliciously humiliating!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Boy I really love this story so far, it just keeps sucking me in to it. I just hope this is not the last chapter. Please at least give us chapter 6 to finish the story off. Thank you for writing this story....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think, I know how Vik can give Lee her Virginity, without losing her Position of authority, and Dominance. The next night Vik does everything Exactly the same as the night before to Lee, but she doesn't take his cage off until she has finished pegging his ass in to Acceptance again. Then she take off the cage from his cock, leaves him all chained to the bed. She then raises up about 6" inches, to be just above his hard waiting cock. Telling him that she is going to give her self to him, and her Virginity and Promised. Slowly she lowers her self on to his cock, Impaling herself. After she grows Custom to his cock, she starts riding him Amazon style. Where she has all of the control, and Dominance over his cock. With him Accepting the submissive position of this love making Position. Two days later he Accepted her collar in the collaring Ceremony, With her mother and everybody Else Happily Clapping..

4Leather4Leather2 months ago

Love the story, cant wait for the next chapter to see how you approach the next step.

Please the next chapter soon hooked.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I need more please.

I'm really enjoying this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is so good, I want to read more!!! Hope there is more chapters coming soon, great writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Was a great story, tell it wasn't. With no closure. or real ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very nice story. Let's hope AssLover treats us to a sequel before summer. But unfortunately nothing is certain. 5 stars.

litasluciferlitaslucifer21 days ago

Excellent story! Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous