Marta V01

Story Info
My pregnant wife and I have a spectator...
2k words
4.58
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers

My first wife Ellen was always pretty sexually insatiable but never more than when she was pregnant with our first son. Even before we knew she was pregnant, she had me begging for mercy, and when I was completely spent, she'd keep going with toys or just the corner of the bed until the closed her eyes, shook as she came for the fourth or fifth time, sighed, and finally relaxed.

I thought it was kind of wonderful, even if it kept me in a constant state of performance anxiety.

One September, when she was about five months along, the baby bump just becoming prominent, boobs nicely enlarged but not yet swollen, pussy swollen and juices copious and sticky we went East for a friend's wedding. They had rented a huge estate up the Hudson from NYC, and thirty of us were all staying there, scattered in the main house and all the guest structures on the grounds. We arrived the Thursday before the wedding and because she was pregnant, we were given the private bedroom in a small cottage just behind the swimming pool. There was a large locker/changing room that was the main room, two bathrooms, and our small bedroom in back, looking out over a lovely garden We dropped our stuff, unpacked, and wandered into the main house. Dinner was delivered pizza, with salads and wine, eaten in loose groups as we caught up -- most of us had gone to college or grad school together in California.

We wound up eating with a group centered on Mary, someone she knew from grad school -- her bestie back then - and some of the folks in her circle of friends from NYC. We wound up talking for a moment to a petite blonde named Marta; she was from NYC and had been Mary's friend since high school. The conversation petered out and folks drifted off -- we were still on West Coast time, so watched most of the folks wander off to bed. Marta walked away, her peasant dress and top making it hard for me to picture what she might look like underneath her layers of clothes.

We drifted off to bed and sleep (between Emily's trips to pee).

Emily woke me as the light streamed in past the curtains, masturbating and rubbing my hard cock; she came quickly and gripped me. I rolled out of bed to go pee and came back to see her desperately frigging herself with three fingers until she threw her head back and sighed as she came. I'd been hard since I came back into the room, so stepped up to the bed, leaned over her and sucked the stringy juices off her fingers. Then I lay down next to her and rolled her over on top of me -- as she opened her legs to straddle me my cock knew exactly where to go and slid home.

Pregnancy had made her pussy larger on the outside -- the thin inner lips were always pink and swollen now, the bud of her clit was swollen and always hard. On the inside it was swollen as well -- softer, more pliable, the folds holding me a little more snugly, the firm knot lump of the cervix at the back of her pussy now a larger, softer bulge that nestled against the head of my cock. And as she settled down onto me, in a moment I felt that delightful pressure against my cockhead. I wiggled my hips to slide my head over the mouth of her womb and she rolled her hips to drive herself down hard on me and suddenly came again. Normally, her pussy gripped me like a fist, but now it was soft and insistent as it squeezed and I knew I could keep her coming for a while just rocking my hips back and forth and rubbing my head against the opening to the chamber of miracles where she was creating our son.

I pulled her to me, kissed her, then sat up and took her hard nipple in my mouth and licked, starting her spasms of pleasure over again. I had barely been sliding in and out of her...maybe a half inch or so, keeping my pubic bone pressed against her clit as I rubbed her cervix. She lifted herself with her legs and began grinding, and I reached up, holding her breasts and palming the sensitive nipples.

She caught herself just before she came again -- it would have been her fifth -- and slid off me and got onto all fours. I stared at her ass and her pussy -- which was the utter picture of sex. Swollen, gaping, dripping thick juices, with a dark pink opening inviting me in. I didn't lose time and kneeled behind her, controlling my urge to slam into her and slowly sliding in. That lasted a moment and we began slamming into each other, making all kinds of liquid crepulent noises.

And then the door to our room opened.

We froze and looked up as Marta peeked around the door. We didn't say anything -- we were on top of a disheveled bed, her breasts and belly hanging below her and I had my hips pressed close against her ass, and it was kind of obvious what was going on. We expected an embarrassed exclamation and a withdrawal followed by a gentle closing of the door.

Instead she stepped in and closed the door behind her, her narrow lips in a smile.

"It's OK," she said. "You don't have to stop."

It felt like my cock grew and inch in that moment, and maybe it did because Ellen groaned and put her head down. I reached down and took her breasts and started slamming into her again, keeping myself from looking over at our guest. Ellen started growling and dropped to her elbows and spread her knees so I was driving down and forward with all my power and suddenly she dropped her head and yelled as she started coming and then I arched my back and began shooting come deep into her messy cunt. Between my spasms and jerking back and forth and her humping up to me and crying out the next moments were just a blur.

Then she was on her belly on the bed and I rolled off her to the side that would face our spectator.

Her cheeks were flushed and I wondered if -- hoped, actually - she was going to join us right then. She didn't. She bit her lower lip and said "I liked watching that," and left.

We lay back on the bed, breathing hard and in an hour when the first people started coming in to change into swim gear, we went to the en suite bathroom and showered, arranged the bed and dressed to face the day.

It was croquet and catching up all day, and in the afternoon, we retired to change for the big dinner.

I'd been looking for Marta and hoped to talk to her, but she'd always been a part of another group all day and it felt awkward to go seek her out. At dinner, she was seated across the big table from Ellen; she smiled and waved as we sat down, like we were old friends.

There was dancing that night, and I made a point of dancing with her. She gently pushed me away when I tried to hold her body to mine, and we waltzed formally and talked about nothing that mattered. I was dying.

Later that night I saw her in a serious huddle with Ellen and was debating whether that made me happy (visions of stripping off all the clothes she was wearing -- that night a colorful vest, flowing jacket and blouse underneath, full skirt and -- I swear to god -- petticoats -- and fucking her from behind while Ellen ate her clit) or led to anxiety that somehow she and Ellen were forming an alliance that shut me out.

I asked Ellen later what they had talked about and she explained that she was just curious about us.

Sigh.

We went off to bed with the rest of the crowd that night, not seeing her. Then, as we opened our door, there she was, sitting on our bed. Fully clothed, sadly.

I walked forward and reached for her. She stood up and spread her arms.

"I'll watch for a while."

"Seriously?" I asked.

Ellen took my arm. "Seriously," she said. And pulled me to her and kissed me.

OK, I thought. This'll be interesting.

Ellen unbuttoned her dress and I helped her off with it. She stood there in her robust bra and comfy cotton panties and posed for Marta. Then she unclasped the bra opened it and stripped it off, and then put her thumbs in the sides of her panties and dropped them, delicately stepping out of them.

She looked amazing pregnant. She was a perfectly formed woman, stretched sideways to be 10% wider -- broad muscular shoulders and arms, a narrow waist, a bit of a belly normally, and round hips atop shapely but muscular legs. Pregnant, she looked like a fertility goddess. Her rounded B-sized breasts with small tight pink nipples were swollen to C size, and her nipples had swollen and darkened, the hard buds not the size and color of small pencil erasers.

She had light brown pubic hair that never spread very widely and had two distinct curls over the hood of her clit -- which was usually just peeking out from between her outer lips -- was now swollen and noticeably glistening.

Marta's attention like mine was riveted on Ellen's pose. She knew her sexuality was powerful and she slammed both of us with it.

Marta's pale skin showed the beginning of pink spots on her cheeks. My arousal was far more obvious. I stripped off my shirt and shoes and socks, then unbuckled my belt and stripped off my chinos and underwear, freeing my cock.

I have always considered myself the Average Guy physically -- 5' 9" 175# - maybe a little more muscular than the median guy on the street. But since I started kissing girls, I've understood that I have a pretty good cock. Not pornstar 10" big but a decent 7" and thick. And some time in my 20's I began to be multiorgasmic -- I could cum several times without real downtime -- if I was stimulated enough.

I had hopes for tonight.

Ellen came five times, I came three. I came first in her mouth as she moaned out her orgasm from rubbing her clit on the pillow; then she came twice straddling me, then we both came doggie style.

Finally, she mounted me reverse cowboy. My legs dangling over the side of the bed facing Marta, who was sitting on an ottoman, one hand caressing her breast through her clothes. Ellen's knees were dangerously close to the edge of the bed but we wanted Marta as close to the action as we could ger her. Ellen strummed her clit like it was a guitar and built to a crushing orgasm that triggered mine, driving up into her and feeling the release that stops time. I lay back, panting as Ellen leaned forward and caught her breath. I felt drops of liquid -- a mixture of our juices, I was sure -- run down my limp balls as Ellen pulled off me. I sat up and watched Marta stare.

"Did you like that?" Ellen asked.

Marta answered by reaching under her dress and pulling out two glistening fingers,

She licked them. "I'd say yes."

She stood up and stepped toward us. I had a moment of hope.

She reached down and touched her fingers to Ellens drooling pussy and pulled away covered in milky juices. She sniffed them and then licked her fingers.

"See you at the wedding," she said.

We collapsed into sleep.

Marta studiously ignored us for the entire day. I shrugged. Although I'll admit that my head was much more into replaying last night than enjoying the celebration.

At the party, she & Ellen chatted briefly, then hugged and parted.

...to be continued.

kinbote
kinbote
90 Followers