Mary and Alvin Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led him up the stairs to her apartment and opened the door.

"This is very nice," Omar said as he stepped inside.

"You know, I never asked you. Do you have your own room or what?"

"No, there is just one bedroom. I sleep on the couch in the living room."

"Well, not tonight, you don't." She took both of his hands in hers and walked backwards, leading him into her bedroom.

"Why don't you sit down," she said, guided him to the bed, "I'll be right back." She kissed his cheek and went into the bathroom. She quickly undressed and slipped on her bathrobe. She opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a small travel kit. There were still a couple of condoms in it. She took one and slipped it into the pocket of her robe. She started to put away the travel kit, then stopped and took the other condom as well. Looked in the mirror, she realized she was quite nervous herself. Closing her eyes, she took a few deep breaths, then opened the bathroom door.

Omar was still sitting at the foot of the bed when she returned, but he had taken off his shirt. She knelt on the mattress beside him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Lie down with me," she whispered.

He stretched out on the bed, and she laid against him, her hand on his chest. They exchanged soft kisses and he stroked her back. After a few minutes, she took his hand and guided it under her robe. He ran his fingers over her so lightly that she could barely feel them.

"You don't have to be that gentle," she whispered. He caressed her a little more forcefully and she purred in approval.

"I want to do things right," he said with a trembling voice.

"Baby, I don't think it can be wrong with us."

She ran her hand down his torso and over his crotch. She unsnapped the waist of his slacks, then sat up. Taking the waistband, she tugged them, and his shorts, down his long legs. He gave a kick and they fell to the floor. Looking into his eyes, Hannah dragged her fingernails along his thigh, then wrapped her hand around his half hard cock. She squeezed and stroked it, then looked down at it in surprise.

"Omar, you've got...kind of a big penis."

"Yes, I think so. I hope not too big."

She slipped her robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the bed. She leaned against his chest and kissed him, her hand still slowly stroking his hardening cock. He caressed her back, then slid his hands down to her hips. The kissing continued for a long while, until Hannah wondered if they were each too timid to take the next step. But Omar finally made his move, rolling on to his side and pulling her against him. His cock pressed against her belly.

"Hold on, babe," she said breathlessly. She fumbled with her robe, searching for the pocket. She found a condom and tore the package open. Omar took it and put it on, then pulled her to him once more. She rolled on her back, and he rose, hovering above her at arms length. She reached down between their bodies and clasped his cock.

"Just go real slow, honey. Okay?" She said. She rubbed the tip of his cock between her labia, then, looking into his eyes and biting her lip, she nodded her head.

His cock felt huge as he pressed it into her. She had never felt so stretched. She pressed her hands against his chest and he stopped, then slowly began to pull back.

"No, go ahead," she murmured. She closed her eyes and tried to relax as he slid further in. He lowered his upper body and kissed the side of her face. "I would not hurt you for the world," he whispered.

"I'm okay," she panted, "Getting used to it."

She lifted her knees and the fit became more comfortable. He moved inside her in short, slow strokes. Gradually, she opened to him and when his movements grew stronger and swifter, she welcomed them. He buried his face against her throat. He was muttering, she could not tell if in English or Somali, but the sound of his voice was arousing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight. When her orgasm came, it came quickly, washing over her in sharp ascending waves. Omar raised his head, looking at her with concern.

"It's good, baby," she managed to pant, "Don't stop."

He lowered his head again,squeezed her tightly, and pumped his hips until his own climax came. When it did, he threw his head back and emitted a long, low moan, then fell on to her, gasping for breath while kissing the side of her face.

They rolled on to their sides. When his cock slipped out of her, Hannah felt an odd sensation, both relieved and disappointed by it's absence. They held each other briefly, but both were soaked with sweat. Hannah got up and turned on a window fan. She went to the kitchenette and brought back a large glass of ice water. Omar got up and stood with his arms outstretched in front of the fan. Hannah handed him a glass and he drank half of it in a gulp. She stood behind him and put a hand on his hip. She kissed the center of his back and tasted his salty sweat. Reaching around his waist, she cupped his genitals in her hand.

"Does it feel like anything changed?" she asked.

"It feels like everything has changed."

"For better or for worse?"

He turned, took her in his arms and kissed her, and she did not need words to know his answer.

***

The bell rang and Hannah sat back in her desk chair to watch her students file out of the classroom.

"See you on Monday," she called to them, "Have a nice weekend. Jake, slow down, dear."

When the last child had shuffled out, she tucked her planner and her phone into her backpack, stood up and slipped it over her shoulders. At the door of the classroom, she stopped and looked around at the neat rows of desks and the colorful artwork on the walls. One week done, she thought, I'm a real teacher now. She flipped off the lights and walked down the hall to the office. Ducking her head inside, she said goodbye to Miss Pushaw, the school secretary, and the principal, Mrs. Lopez.

She stepped outside into the brilliant sunshine and saw her mother, astride her bike, waiting for her. She naturally thought back to all the times they had ridden, along with Bonita, home from school.

"Well, honey," Mary said, "How does it feel, one week in?"

"As good as I thought it would," Hannah replied with a broad smile. She put on her helmet and mounted her bike.

Mary smiled back at her. "I am so proud of you, sweet girl. You know that don't you?"

"I do know, Mom."

They coasted down Main Street and turned on to Grove.

"So, your birthday is coming up next week," Mary said, "Make any plans?"

"Not yet, I guess Omar and I will go out to supper or something."

"You found a really good man there, honey."

"Yeah, I think I did."

They passed the cemetery and Hannah sped up, just like she had as a little girl. She wasn't afraid any more, she just did it to get a smile out of her mother. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw that it succeeded.

In the few years she had been at college, the landscape of the town had changed drastically. She remembered their route home as being a ride past open meadows and the stands of woods that gave the street its name. New houses lined both sides of the road now all the way to Puddledock Road. There were a few new houses and a storage unit facility on Puddledock as well, but for the most part it remained undeveloped. They rode by the old Perkins farm, but there was no sign of Yusef or Jamilla. Hannah felt a little disappointment, remembering all the times they had stopped and Jamilla had given them some sweet treat.

As they turned into the driveway and passed the new farm stand and the big sign that read Puddledock Farm, Mary said, "Hey sweetie, those new clothes I ordered came today. Come on in, I want to see what you think."

"Sure, Mom."

They parked their bikes in the garage and went in through the mudroom. Mary opened the kitchen door and Hannah stepped inside. She went to the refrigerator and started to open it.

"I'll pour you some iced tea," Mary said, pushing the refrigerator shut, "Go on into the living room and take a look at those things."

Hannah passed through the doorway into the front hall and was suddenly surrounded. Bonita and Alvy stepped in front of her, each holding a colorful sign reading Happy Birthday Hannah . Jamie was holding a bouquet of balloons. Her father stood behind them, grinning broadly. Jennifer and Danni came from the dining room and embraced her. Omar and Tim and Molly were behind them, as well as Theo and his girlfriend, Allison.

One by one, they embraced her, and slowly, the whole group shuffled into the living room. Yusef and Jamilla were there, standing off to the side. Hannah turned to them, and they smiled and nodded. Yusef shook her hand, and Jamilla, placing her hands on Hannah's shoulders, kissed her on each cheek.

"You guys," Hannah said, looking around at all their smiling faces, "My birthday isn't until the end of next week."

"Yes, I think I remember when you were born," Mary laughed.

"We wanted to celebrate before Alvy goes home," Bonita said.

Hannah raised her arms. "Come here, Alvy." He stepped forward and they embraced. She was surprised to find herself fighting tears. He stepped back and she said, "I hope you had a wonderful summer."

"I did," he nodded, "It was great."

"You done a wicked good job at the wharf," Alvin told him.

"Chill, Papa," Bonita said, "He's going to want a raise next year."

"Speaking of jobs, I could use a little help," Mary said. Danni and Jamie followed her to the kitchen, and soon the dining room table was covered with platters of lunch meat, bread and condiments, pickles and potato salad, and at the far end a beautiful chocolate layer cake.

Alvin ushered Hannah to the head of the table, while everyone else took seats and began loading their plates. Omar stood at the far end of the room, watching. Alvin stood up and gestured to him. Omar stepped forward, tentatively.

"Come ahead, son," Alvin said, and stepped away, giving Omar his seat next to Hannah.

They talked and laughed and shared memories; of the great storm the night Hannah was born, of the many adventures she and Bonita had shared with their dogs, Buster and Moosie, of school trips and campouts and bangs and bruises, of times when everyone laughed and times when everyone cried.

The candles were lit, and blown out, although Hannah struggled to think of a single thing to wish for. The cake was cut and eaten, with generous scoops of ice cream.

Yusef and Jamilla excused themselves and Hannah joined Omar in walking them out.

"Thank you so much for coming to my birthday party," Hannah said.

"We are always pleased to be invited," Yusef told her.

"Oh, Yusef," she sighed, "I have known you my whole life, I think of you as family."

Yusef looked up at Omar, smiled and nodded.

"I will walk you home," Omar said.

"No," Jamilla said sharply. "You have other things to do."

"Very well, Eedo," he said with a slight bow.

Omar watched his aunt and uncle walk across the field, then turned to Hannah.

"What is it?" she asked, "I can see something is on your mind."

He cleared his throat. "I would speak with your father."

Hannah sighed. "I am not my father's property, Omar."

"This I understand. I wish only to tell him my intentions."

She looked at him with narrowed eyes. "This matters to me, Omar."

"I know," he said, turning toward the house, "You will have to leap with faith in me."

Mary and Jennifer were clearing the table when Omar came back into the living room. "Please, may I help you?" he asked.

"Oh, we have it, dear," Mary said, "Thanks for asking."

He stood in the entranceway, not sure how to proceed. Alvin sat at the far end of the table with Tim and Danni. Tim was telling a story that Omar could not concentrate on following. After a few minutes, Alvin looked up and saw Omar looking at him. He gestured for his brother to pause and said, "Omar, is everything alright?"

"Sir, I would speak with you when you are free."

"Well, if we wait on Tim to shut his pie hole, I can't say when that would be."

Tim laughed. Alvin rose and gestured to Omar to follow him. Tim continued telling Danni his story while Alvin led Omar through the kitchen and out the back door.

"Did you get enough to eat?" Alvin asked him.

"Yes, I did, thank you." He started to say more, but paused, looking down at the ground.

"What is it, son? What's on your mind?"

Omar looked at Alvin, although his head remained bowed. "You say that word with such..is casualness the right word?"

"Which word is that? Son?"

"Yes."

"I don't understand. Is it alright that I call you that?"

"It is much more than all right. For in truth, I would be such in a manner of speaking."

"What are you getting at? Speak your mind, Omar."

"I will not ask you if I may propose to your daughter that we be wed. She would not approve of that."

Alvin chuckled. "She obviously already knows you intend to ask her."

"The intent is not the doing. I shall ask her, but I have my values as well, and they tell me, you go talk to the father. I do not ask you, but from respect, I come to tell you that I shall ask her to be my wife."

Alvin put his hand on Omar's shoulder. "I will be proud to have you marry my daughter," he said. "I will be proud to call you son."

Omar gave a little bow and Alvin reached out his hand. The two men shook.

"I will be a good husband," Omar said, "and someday, with Allah's blessing, a good father."

"I don't have any doubts," Alvin said. "So, go ask her."

Omar nodded. "I will go to her now."

He started to walk towards the corner of the house, but stopped when Alvin called his name.

"Just to let you know," Alvin told him, "If you had asked, I'd have said yes."

Hannah was sitting on the front porch steps with Bonita and Alvy. Bonita saw Omar come around the corner of the house and Nudged Alvy with her elbow.

"Come on, bub, you need to say goodbye to the alpacas before you leave tomorrow."

Hannah looked up as Omar approached. "Did you ask him?"

"I did not ask him," Omar said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I told him." He nodded his head emphatically.

"Okay," Hannah said, then after a long pause added, "Well?"

Omar looked perplexed, then realized what she was waiting for. He stepped closer, and kneeled in the dirt in front of her. Taking her hand, he looked into her eyes.

"Hannah," he said, "I love you dearly. I would ask you if you will be my wife?"

Hannah struggled to retain her composure. "Omar, I love you too," she said, tears filling her eyes, "I will be your wife, I will."

They kissed, then he stood, holding out his hands to her. She took them and rose. Standing on the step, he could look directly into his eyes. They kissed again, then she said, "I need to go tell my mom."

"No," Omar said, "You do not." He tilted his head toward the house.

Hannah turned and saw Mary standing in the doorway.

"Mama..." Hannah rushed across the porch as Mary swung the screen door open. They embraced in the doorway.

"Mama, he loves me, he wants me to marry him."

"I know, sweet girl, I heard."

"I really, really love him."

"I know you do. We will plan a beautiful wedding for you."

Hannah hugged her mother close and laid her head on her shoulder.

"I already know what I want," she said.

***

On their twenty fifth wedding anniversary, Mary stood where she had when she took her own vows, and watched Alvin walk their daughter down the tree shaded aisle. Hannah looked resplendent. She had insisted on wearing Mary's wedding dress, even though it had to be hemmed a good four inches. Her veil had been Jennifer's, and over her shoulders she wore the knit white shawl that Charlotte had worn on her wedding day.

There were fewer people in attendance then there had been at Alvin and Mary's wedding; Hannah had insisted on a small celebration, as her friends and family were many, while Omar's were so few. Mary looked around the gathering and thought, they are all here for my baby.

Alvin and Hannah reached the front of the makeshift aisle. He faced her, leaned close and whispered to her. She smiled, touched his face and kissed him. He turned to Omar, and the two men hugged. There was a tear in his eye when Alvin stepped back and came to Mary's side. He took his place next to her, encircling her waist with his arm. He leaned his head close to hers and whispered, "Look at the beauty we created."

It was a thought he had expressed to her many times, and it always brought a warmth to her heart. But as she watched their daughter, their sweet girl, recite her vows and raise her head to kiss her true love, it had never warmed it more.