All Comments on 'Mary and her Lovers Ch. 04'

by jawanaut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think it was quite good

Disagree with the others. The writing is more than decent and the story is more a story than just "fuck me and fill me" blather. I like it; the sex and build-up is hot; please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When in this sordid tale

does he ever get to have sex with his own wife? Is his sex life just limited to masturbation? I might be able to get into this a little more, because I like how they seemed to back off from the humiliation aspect of the cuckholding (i.e. tried it, but didn't really like it). I wonder if he was able to have as good as sex with his wife as described like how she is with her lovers. It is obvious that she isn't out fucking around every day, so they must have some sort of married sex life. So where are the descriptions of that? It seems that you want to show how this fucked-up lifestyle is enhancing their love life, but I can't agree if all he ever gets to do is jack off, and eat other's cum.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

Really enjoying your story and wanted to mention that I think becoming a cuckold is really a form of submission. Early in my cuckold days I hated any humiliation but after I began crossdressing and feeling my fem side I began to enjoy the alpha male and my wife teasing me.

Regarding the comment about hubby not fucking his wife, he is getting his jollies the way HE likes, not the way you think he should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jawanaut

Maybe you and clearlake can get together and compare panties. Share some hosiery. Practice makeup. BTW This portion of your story was pretty well written and it seems that some of the humiliation has been lessened. Not my cup of tea but.....You do see who these stories tend to appeal to Right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very erotic

this is a first class wife sharing story. the love is solid, and the wife truly understands hubby's kink and serves him with strict consideration while at the same time throughly enjoying her power to fuck other men and satisfy her own needs. this is a hot wife that every man will admire. cuck is a word that does not describe the intense thrill a man has by fantasizing, allowing, and hearing about or watching his wife with another man. can't wqait for following chapters.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Denied

She couldnt even finish him off with her mouth at the end of this chapter. Do much for swinging so he can get some strange too? ... Selfish, selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Weird comments, great story....keep going please.

"When in this sordid tale" , comment from some jerk...if you don't like it , fuck off.

No one is forcing you to read it. For me , I think its a great story...love it. Pretty straightforward really. jerks fuck off, more strength to the sissies and the subs !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think I read this before

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold

Another stupid cuck, she keeps him as a meal ticket so that she can whore around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous