Mary Beth... What She Missed

Story Info
Fucking a girl from work.
961 words
3.52
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Beth was her name. The hottest girl I'd seen in a long time! 25 years old with dark brown hair, nice body with a plump ass you could bury your face in and eat. Small tits but usually girls with small tits make up for it with fatter, wetter pussy.

She had a little twang to her speech. Her voice was almost smoky as if she'd been in a smokers lounge for years. But young sounding. Not sure I'm describing it right but it was hot. It would send thrills of excitement through me.

She ran cold or hot. No in between. Either she loved you or hated you. She was very black and white which caused us issues. But on the positive, as much as she hated herself for it she burned hot for me always.

She was aggressive. Making it well known that she wanted me. Asking me to have beers with her after work. Flirting with me with that face of a porn dream.

I'd jerked off to her almost nightly. And I know she'd finger fucked herself to me very often.

With some wine coolers and weed she'd be a bit nicer to me. She's tell me I was mean. I'd hurt her feelings and didn't mean to. I'd said something the wrong way.

I had trouble communicating with her because she made me so nervous. I was on the fence about my wife and looking for a new love. But with MB I'd get tongue tied and stupid.

For months we flirted back and forth. I'd reject her then pull her back. She'd do the same for me.

I had fallen in love with her. And one night I knew she needed a ride home so I waited for her outside. She knew why I was telling her about being alone when I got home and being bummed out.

"You don't look like you want to be alone." She said. "I don't."

Hint, hint, my wife's away and I want to fuck the shit out of you, MB!

I waited for her to get out of work. I drove her home and we were both tense. She felt fear coming from me. Indecision. She felt as if she was doing something wrong. She felt guilt. After all, she was trying to fuck a husband and father!

Which is what I wanted.

MB, wore these hot boots with jeans. She had no idea how hard she'd make me on those days.

I knew what she was waiting for. For me to put her in her place. Like when I told her in front of another employee that she was sexually frustrates because she wanted me and I was married.

She didn't dare contradict me. She knew I had no fear that day and had enough of her bullshit. Don't bad mouth me. I love you. I don't bad mirin you. But you disrespect me and I'll tell everyone the truth: Her pussy can't wait for me to fuck her! She needs my cock!

And she knew she did. Her boyfriend Mike spent most of the time at sea. She stayed home drinking and getting high and bad mouthing me and also finger fucking herself to me.

And had she continued disrespecting me I would've taken my dick out and shoved it in her mouth and face fucked her. Then bent her over and spread her ass cheeks...licking from asshole to pussyhole and back.

And then I'd shove my eight inch (the one you've seen already MB) in her right asshole. MB was in sore need of punishment. I wanted to hurt her badly but in the way I like to hurt...the kind where she cums over and over!

She met my wife once. I'd tried to find her at her desk to meet my wife. Kim already knew all about MB.

MB wasn't there. So we left and suddenly there comes Mb. Making a point to introduce herself. She was resentful.

Afterwards, Kim said, "Shes really pretty. Did you fuck her? Because she has that face like 'you have no idea what me and him have been doing behind your back!'"

"No! But I almost did." I said. And told her about that night we had planned on fucking.

"What would you have done if I was cool with it? If it turned me on to see you on top of her nailing her with my cock? The cock that just pulled out of me?" Kim asked.

"I'd have fucked her right in front of you. Then I'd fuck you by her. Make you 69 and fuck all your holes! I know you got wet for MB. I know you wanted to taste her snatch!"

My wife got so hot and wet! We fucked to the fantasy for hours! We even recorded it and one day I'll post it here.

To this day I think about her literally everyday. I've tried messaging her. I sent her my dick pic. I know she'll never get it out of her mind. When she masturbates to me or pretends it's me she's fucking and not her husband, she pictures my cock and my face.

And I know that when I fuck my wife and pretend it's MB that she feels it!

One day she'll message me back. And we'll hook up.

I know she's reading this:

MB, I've always loved you. I will fuck you in front of my wife and make her watch. I will put you on top of her so I can eat both your snatches. Then fuck you hole to hole.

I'll cum inside you and make my wife eat it out.

Try me. Stop being scared. Live a little. That pussy needs me inside.