Mary Gets 2 for 1

Story Info
Adrian joins Mike and Mary for mature time.
1.9k words
3.9
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

When Mary got out of her bed, the day after 'shopping' with Mike, she was a bit sore, after using muscles which had lain dormant for years, but also because the rampant fuck that she'd had with Mike had given her vagina a hard workout.

None of that had made her any less keen to have more sex. Quite the opposite. In fact, after an hour or so she couldn't help herself. She phoned Linda to ask if Mike could take her back to the shops for 'something she'd forgotten'.

Linda smiled at the other end of the phone. "Hi Mary, I'm sure he'd be delighted. He told me he'd really enjoyed your shopping yesterday and he would be only too pleased to help you whenever you want."

Linda couldn't help laughing when she told Mike. "Looks like you were a big hit with Mary - she needs more help with her 'shopping'!

Mike phoned Mary and agreed to pick her up in about an hour. "That's great Mike," she said "I'll be ready for you."

'Yes, I'll bet you will.' thought Mike, thinking back to yesterday, and to Mary's surprising sexual appetite.

When Mike knocked on Mary's door he could see she was looking happy. "Oh thank you Mike. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to see you again, to check I hadn't been dreaming!"

"No Mary its fine. I wanted to see you again as well!"

They got into the car, and Mike noticed he was being given a show of Mary's white thighs, as she pulled her skirt up, supposedly in order to get into her seat. Once they had cleared the end of the street, Mary opened a button at the bottom of her dress and pulled Mike's hand over. She had shaved when she got up, and put on a new pair of white cotton panties.

Mike put his hand onto her mound and found her already a bit wet. She whispered "I know you liked me to pee myself a bit, so I've done it for you. Mike was immediately hard, as he rubbed his fingers over her panties and licked his fingers.

"Mmmh Mary, you're amazing." he said. "I want you even more today."

Mary bent forward and pulled her panties off. She brought them up and put them in Mike's hand. "Here, darling," she whispered. "Maybe you can put them on later?"

Mike took the panties up to his mouth and inhaled Mary's cock erecting scent. He squeezed some of her delicious pee into his mouth. "Yes Mary I'd love that," he said, pushing his middle finger into Mary's lovely shaved pussy. "I think though, that we should actually do some shopping first today, or the rest of the neighbours might get a bit suspicious!"

As they went around the supermarket, Mary interrogated Mike about his sexual preferences, and he had a hard job keeping his cock down. Bottom line was, Mary would do anything at all for Mike, cunt, anal, pee, facial, dressing up, and even mild sm.

When they got back, Mike carried the groceries inside, then put the car back in his drive. When he mentioned to Linda that he might be a while she laughed, "Mike you'll be worn out with this woman. Maybe I should change my mind and give you a hand!" Mike was a bit surprised but could see it might be fun.

"Yeah, maybe we'll have to think about that!"

When he got back to Mary's she had put on a negligee and Mike kissed her passionately, falling to his knees to taste her pussy juices. She pulled him back up and whispered. "Mike, I need a pee. If you want to put my panties on, you could join me?"

"Mmmh yes please, Mary." he answered. Quickly he stripped, took Mary's wet panties from his trouser pocket, and put them on. Now, both wet and cold, they clung to his cock, and he felt amazing.

Mary had now discarded her negligee, and was standing naked in the shower tray. Mike slid under her and she started to pee on his panties. When they were steaming with her piss, he slid underneath her and drank the dark yellow liquid, as it gushed from her cunt. God, he had never felt so sexy. He stuck his tongue way up her cunt, and sucked any remaining pee from her, licking and kissing, while she moaned in ecstasy.

Mary looked down at Mike and gasped "Mike I'd love to drink your pee if you'll let me."

"Mmmh, yes Mary," he whispered, and stood up, while Mary knelt in the shower. He put his cock up to her mouth and began to pee. Mary drank it, but then pulled him into her mouth, and gargled all the golden juice which she couldn't swallow, as it jetted into her, letting it overflow all down her breasts. Mike bent forward, taking his cock out and kissed her mouth, savouring the flavour and sharing his pee with her.

Neither Mike not Mary could get enough, but finally had to turn the shower on to wash. Mike had now dropped his yellow panties and was sucking Mary's huge tits in the shower while finger fucking her really juicy cunt.

After their shower they opened a bottle of wine and went to bed. Mike kissed Mary while admiring her glorious curves. "Do you remember last time, I mentioned that I might be able to get some younger stud for you Mary?"

"Mmh, I do Mike," she said as she sucked his hard cock.

"Would you like me to ask him to join us now? We could keep you going in rotation."

"Mmh, yes Mike, if you could, I'd like that!"

"Ok I'll try" said Mike.

He dialled Adrian, as he was usually home at Phil and Anne's at this time. Adrian picked up. "Hi Mike, what can I do for you today?"

"Well I was hoping I could do something for you, actually. You know how we've talked about older women before, and I think you were quite interested? Well I happen to be with a beautiful mature lady at the moment, and she would love you to join us."

"And do I know this lady?" Adrian said.

"You certainly do. Its Mary, who lives opposite me. What do you think? She's absolutely amazing and will let you do anything!"

"In that case I'll be right over." said Adrian. His young cock was beginning to bulge at the thought of a sexy old lady, making her cunt available to him, no doubt after years of fucking who knows who!

Thirty minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Mike answered, and brought Adrian through. By this time both Mike and Mary had dressed again, and opened some prosecco. Adrian had met Mary once or twice before, but never for very long. He kissed her on the cheek and she put her arms around him and kissed him properly. He felt the fullness of her huge tits and kissed her, forcibly, teasing her tongue with his. "Cheers both!"he said. "You look and taste great Mary! I'm really happy to join you."

They sat together on the sofa and Mary brought their hands under her dress and on to her pussy. She had left her panties off this time. As they both began to explore her pussy, she and Adrian kissed deeply. All three were so aroused that they headed to bed with the remains of their drink. Mike suggested that Adrian should fuck Mary first, and that he and Adrian would then take turns for as long as they could.

Mary agreed that this would be amazing. She threw her negligee on to the floor and lay back on the bed with her legs apart. Both Mike and Adrian licked her cunt deeply for ten minutes, then Adrian mounted her. She was already hot, and very wet, and Adrian began to thrust vigorously, far into her cunt, as far, and hard, as he could. Mary was shouting,"yes, Adrian, fuck me with your beautiful cock, mmh its so big, its gone all the way!"

At the same time Mike was sucking her nipples and pushing his middle finger in and out of her arsehole, as she squealed for more.

As Adrian felt himself about to come they counted him down in unison til he exploded inside Mary. He jumped off, and Mike immediately jumped on, banging hard, but slow.

Mary had been in heaven with Adrian. She had never had such a pounding. It was like a steam hammer. And now with Mike fucking her, and Adrian sucking her nipples to the point of pain, while continuing Mike's work to open her anal passage more and more, her mind was completely under the spell of her body, simply and completely aroused.

Bang, Mike broke the spell and finished his fuck with a tremendous drive, taking his still hard cock out and transferring to Mary's mouth for her to finish him off. As she swallowed his cum and began to suck him for more, her cunt was immediately filled with Adrian's reinvigorated cock, thrusting in and out.

By this time Mary was tiring a little, but the two men kept going as her cunt became hotter and hotter, filled with their mixed cum.

After one more fuck from Adrian,the two men lay beside her, both pushing their fingers into her shiny pink pussy lips, this time gently though, while Mary recovered.

When all three had had a break, Mary brought some more prosecco to refresh them, and took the opportunity to remind them that they hadn't finished with her rear, and that, although it was a long time since she had been skewered, she loved it. She suggested that Mike fucked her from below, while Adrian gave her an anal fuck from behind.

There was nothing left which could surprise Adrian about Mary. He gulped down his prosecco and watched, while Mike lay on the bed and Mary lowered her hard cunt on to his spike.

Adrian gazed on as Mary started writhing on Mike's cock, and then leapt into the action. After squeezing a load of gel into her plump arse he raised himself up behind her and began to insert his rock hard, throbbing cock into Mary's back hole. She moaned in appreciation. "Oh yes boys - fuck me now - I want to see you sweat. And I want to feel your cocks competing inside me, to see who can fuck hardest. Uhm mmh yeah Fuck me more!"

Adrian gasped "Mary you are the best. I could fuck you all night!" He reached round her and grabbed both her nipples, squeezing them til she cried out in pain. The effect was to harden both cocks and had both the men trying to get their cocks meeting inside her. Another squeeze of her nipples and all three were shouting and squealing until they knew the climax was so soon. Three, two, one, and one more giant thrust from top and bottom, and Mary was absolutely fucked.

All three collapsed together and just lay there, in total exhaustion for a while, until Mary broke the silence. "Thanks boys that was amazing but I think I'm done for today! I'd like to do it again soon. You boys really know how to make an old lady very happy!"

Both Adrian and Mike agreed eagerly that she could call either of them when she needed to get more groceries in!

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers