Mary Grows Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over to bring her mouth over the tip of his cock and allowed her accumulated saliva to drip down onto the corona. Her fingers then pushed the moisture around as she made an effort to generate more. After a few deposits Tom's cock was well covered and Mary brought her full set of fingers into play- moving up and down the shaft. Remembering her scant experience with what brought Tom off Mary lowered her mouth again and enveloped the whole head of his cock- bathing it in as much saliva as she could muster.

She also positioned her other hand under his ball sack. She'd heard a suite mate say that guys loved to have their testicles gently fondled so she thought she should learn that skill. She was a bit tentative but played with the sack with her fingertips while her mouth and other hand focused on his cock. His hips had tensed before but now seemed to levitate an inch or more off the seat and he breathed heavily and praised her action.

Mary used her tongue to tease his cock head and remembered the sensitive area right behind the head warranted extra play. Tom instructed that her hand could grip his shaft more firmly. Mary was hesitant as she applied more pressure but he urged her to be even rougher. She tried to keep depositing more saliva and guided some down to his shaft that was beginning to stick to her hand. She felt very inadequate but was determined to learn and improve her technique.

She moved her mouth to take in more of his cock -primarily to get more saliva on the shaft. Tom obviously liked this as he gasped and his hips lifted more. Mary also remembered that to be a cocksucker you had to suck so she added varied suction to her overall efforts.

She could feel the tension in his hips and speculated he really wanted to thrust up and down into the pseudo vagina she was providing. She wasn't really ready for that but allowed him to move a little in and out as she added more saliva. She strategically kept a finger or two near the base of his cock to limit his penetration just in case he lost control. With that collar in place she was able to feel safe. She became more aggressive with her mouth trying her best to act like she imagined an experienced lover would do. She slobbered over him with saliva and did her best to give his head and shaft as much of an active blowjob as she could.

Soon, with very little warning, Mary could instinctively tell that he was about to explode. She held her mouth in place as she sensed his body was getting stiff and then felt three distinct volleys of semen fill her mouth. She swallowed and held her ground as another much weaker stream flowed onto her tongue. It wasn't a great taste but she could live with it. She swallowed again and then cleaned his cock head with her tongue before pulling her mouth away.

Mary moved her body up so they could give each other full body hugs. They kissed lovingly and hugged. Their mutual contentment seemed to fill the car. "Did I tell you that I love your big nipples," he asked?