Forced!

Story Info
An abduction of two mature women turns into a gang bang.
18.8k words
26.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forced!

By: RoperTrace

Copyright: 01/2023

(This story involves acts of non-consensual sex that were a fantasy of the main female character. The fantasy was carried out as an act of 'performance art' by the main character's boyfriend at her request. During the re-enactment of the performance art, no harm or violence was involved, but rather the implied threat of violence. It also involves some lite BDSM, and a gangbang. If any of these topics are not to your liking, you may want to pass on this story. All characters were over the age of eighteen.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharon had retired in June of this year. She was a teacher of Family and Consumer Sciences at a high school for the last twenty-five years. The school's FCS class was previously called Home Economics. At fifty, she still had a lot of things she wanted to do with her life other than raising her four sons and spending all day in a classroom with teenagers. She enjoyed teaching, but it was time for a change.

Her four sons were successfully graduated and had started their own lives working in various trades. None had elected to pursue college but had gone to the vocational-tech high school to learn various trades, like their father John had. He had gone to college a few years later after Sharon started to teach. They married in their late-twenties, and it was the second marriage for both.

Unfortunately, Sharon and John had grown apart in the last few years and decided to end their marriage amicably. She still had feelings for John, but their love life had taken a hit, when he confessed to having an affair with a co-worker the year before she retired. Sharon was hurt, but had to be honest with herself, she had not been the most loving wife in the bedroom for several years.

Their love life mostly consisted of vanilla sex, maybe on a Friday night, and maybe some other random time in a month. And it usually consisted of a quick hump before going to sleep after a long day at work. Sharon felt that she needed more than just wham-bam sex, that often ended with her reaching for her vibrator after John went to sleep.

They had experimented with some light spanking, which Sharon craved for some unknown reason, but John never really got into that after trying it a couple of times. After their separation, Sharon started visiting internet sites that dealt with alternative lifestyles.

She met Joe on an alt-lifestyle website. After talking for a few weeks online, and on the phone, they met at a local coffee shop, and hit it off. Joe was a big man, about six feet tall and weighed well into the mid two-hundred-pounds category. He was a successful real estate investor, that involved storage facilities and a popular flea-market group of small storefronts. Like Sharon, he had been divorced after his two children had graduated high school and started college.

At fifty-three, Joe was only a few years older than Sharon, but he shared some common interests. She loved that Joe was always a complete gentleman but just the sound of his voice had awakened something inside her that could quickly turn her into putty. Joe was a naturally dominant individual who to most of his friends and acquaintances was a jovial, easy-going person.

Sharon was also tall at five-foot-eight and wore her reddish-brown hair down to the middle of her back. At fifty, and having raised four sons, she had put on some extra pounds in her mid-section, but she still had great legs, and ample breasts that didn't sag excessively. Joe loved her long nips, and Sharon loved it when his thick fingers or lips gave them attention.

If Sharon had a self-perceived physical flaw, it was the fact that her ass was on the smaller side, which she hated. And despite not having any excess padding there, she found that she could withstand Joe's large hands and on occasion the rattan cane. She had skin that didn't bruise or mark very easily, and Joe never overstepped her limits in that area.

Sharon's absolute favorite activity was the flogger on her back, ass, and upper thighs. Something about 'stingy' leather floggers on her skin put her into sub-space quickly. She also discovered that she was something of an exhibitionist in her new lifestyle.

Joe and Sharon had visited 'Paddles' nightclub in New York City several times in the next year, and she had participated a few times getting flogged, or spanked while almost nude in front of fifty or more visitors. No sex was allowed in this club, but nudity during 'play' activities was okay. The club also had a strict rule of no-alcohol or drugs on the premises.

For Sharon, participating in these activities in front of several total strangers, only served as a heightened foreplay before they went back to the hotel room they rented for the evening. Her panties, or thong were usually soaked through on the cab ride back to their hotel.

Sharon always wore skirts that showed off her legs when visiting Paddles, and Joe's thick fingers usually found their way into her dripping pussy on the cab ride to the hotel. Sharon would open her legs widely, hoping the cabdriver would peek at his mirror, and she tried without much success to muffle her moans when Joe slipped a thick finger inside her. Sharon didn't know that he had his dash cam adjusted at the perfect angle for lady passengers sitting in the middle of the back seat. At this point in her life, she would not have cared.

Sharon had always kept her exhibitionist nature under wraps while raising her boys and John, her ex, was very strait-laced and wouldn't approve of that. Most of the time she was with Joe, she often didn't wear panties, and enjoyed riding in his Cadillac Escalade in various states of being undressed.

Since her divorce, she had rented a house in her hometown of Scranton and had only thin venetian blinds on her windows. Being a semi-detached style in a vintage, middle-class neighborhood, the houses sat very close to each other, and the house next to hers was only separated by a narrow yard and walkway. Her venetian blinds were usually kept partially closed. Bob, the older guy living next door, was often spotted as she walked around her bedroom, or "playroom" in just her bra and panties.

On the evenings that Joe stayed over, they often closed the slats in the bedroom blinds, but had forgotten a few times, and Sharon secretly hoped 'Ol' Bob, the neighbor got an eye and ear full. Joe liked to keep a lamp turned on low, sitting on the nightstand in their bedroom. He wanted to see Sharon in all her naked glory when they made love.

Sharon was on friendly terms with Bob's wife, Sara, and she never mentioned that Bob was watching. Sara probably didn't care, and Sharon often shared some of her dinners with the older couple. They had just recently invited her over for dinner. Sharon had accepted and dressed very conservatively so Sara wouldn't think that Sharon had her eyes on 'Ol' Bob. They were about ten years older than Sharon and were both very friendly during their dinners.

"Thank you for the lovely dinner," Sharon said to Sara and Bob after their most recent dinner.

"Well, thank you for coming over and sharing it with us," Sara answered.

"It was a pleasure having you over, and I'm sure Bob enjoys seeing such an attractive, younger woman in our house again," Sara said with a smile.

"Well, thank you for the compliment, but I'm not that young or attractive anymore. Just a retired 'Home Ec' teacher, trying to enjoy life," Sharon responded.

"Oh honey, no need to say that. We both think you're quite attractive, and glad to have you for our neighbor."

"Thank you both. Joe, my boyfriend and I were thinking of having a cookout at the end of the month, we'd love to have you both come. Joe grills a mean steak."

"That would be great, I love steak," Bob answered for both.

"Great, I'll give you a call a week before we have a date." Sharon waved goodbye and walked over the narrow lawn separating their houses to her back door and went in.

"That went well," Sharon said to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following evening, Joe picked up Sharon at home to have dinner at an Italian restaurant. He parked in front of her semi-detached, and before he could go inside, Sharon was out the front door. She was wearing a floral summer dress that showed off her shapely, well-muscled legs and a hint of cleavage. She slid in beside him and Joe gave her a long kiss for a greeting.

"Whew! You can say hello to me that way anytime lover." She reached over and gave his cock a squeeze through his trousers.

"That's my girl. Your lips taste sweet, something very familiar."

"Well, I always coat them with your special sauce, before we meet, as per your request Sir," Sharon answered in her school-girl voice.

"You keep this up, and I may not have to even warm your bottom after dinner." Joe teased.

"In that case, I'm wiping it off. How many of your old girlfriends or wife ever coated their lips for you?"

"Uh, that number would be between zero and none, but in all fairness, there were only a couple girlfriends. And you leave that lip gloss right where it's at, I love it."

"Yes sir." Sharon said, as she was pulled into Joe's strong embrace for another kiss.

"Where are we going for dinner, Sir?"

"I thought we'd go to the Sambuca Grille. Are you okay with that?"

"Sambuca's is great, but you're not helping me to lose a few pounds."

"Well, we'll eat salads or something light the rest of the week, okay?"

"Okay with me, I just don't want you looking for some younger, thinner slut than me."

"Baby, I could say the same, some young stud would love to bang your brains out, I'm sure. Maybe even one of your old students, ha-ha."

"Not funny, Sir. We had to contend with the looks and comments the boys gave us back in school, but the men teachers were even worse."

"Oh yeah? I'd love to hear some of those stories sometime."

"Not much to tell, I shut them down before they got started. Besides I was raising four boys of my own, had no interest in affairs back then."

"Evidently, John, my ex, was doing his thing with co-workers, and didn't seem that interested in nailing his wife very often."

"I'm sorry baby, his loss, was my gain."

"Well, we'd both lost interest to be fair, but I wasn't the one banging my co-workers."

They drove to Sambuca's and Joe parked on Penn Avenue in one of the angled head-in parking spots. They were only thirty feet from the front door. Joe came around and opened the door for Sharon. The hem of her dress had risen as she swung her shapely legs out of the car.

She smiled as Joe admired the view. She almost wished she hadn't worn her panties this evening. She took Joe's offered arm and they walked to the front door. Joe opened the door for Sharon, which was his normal practice.

"Thank you, kind sir."

"My pleasure, my dear slut." Joe responded, and the last word was said quietly.

The attractive brunette hostess met them inside the door, and quickly led them to their table. It was a traditional Italian restaurant with black leather seats and red tablecloths. Joe was a semi-regular and always requested the booths for more privacy.

Karl, one of the regular waiters, took their order for veal scallopini and a bottle of pinot noir. He returned with their wine and poured a glass for each of them.

"So what projects are you considering right now?" Sharon asked.

"Oh, nothing's too hot now with this real estate market. I'm still trying to get the Amish markets up and running down in Annville."

"What have you been doing with all your spare time, now that you're retired?"

"Well, you know I've been going to the gym twice a week, and Sheri and I walk at the mall three mornings a week. Now that it's nice weather, we walk around the perimeter, outdoors. But I need to work on finding a hobby that I enjoy."

"Sheri's is your blonde teacher-friend, right?"

"Yea, you know the one, blonde, big boobs and ass the way you like them. She's a few years younger and is going to teach another few years. But right now, she's off for the summer."

"What does she do over her summer vacation?"

"Sometimes, Rick, her husband and her take a trip to the beach. But this year, she says nothing is planned. Rick's kind of a stick-in-the-mud, according to Sheri. In the warm weather, he's into fishing and golf, then in the fall and winter, he hunts. Not much attention to Sheri, according to her."

"Sorry to hear that, maybe you two can go somewhere for a weekend? You girls could go down to my beach house, if you want to."

"Oh, I think she'd like that. Especially if there's some men in the equation, ha-ha."

"Oh yea? I never took her for the type," Joe said in surprise.

"Well, she's been a faithful wife the whole time, but she's pretty sure ol' Rick has been getting some on the side. And he's been making excuses for the past couple years and sleeps in the spare bedroom, and she's not having it any longer."

Their dinner arrived, and they enjoyed their meal. Sharon decided to go for broke and had cheesecake for dessert with coffee. Joe wasn't normally a dessert guy but had one bite of hers when she offered.

"Not hungry for dessert tonight?" Sharon asked.

"I'm looking at my dessert my little slut," Joe teased.

"I'm at your disposal Sir, but maybe give me a little time for all this delicious food to settle?"

"No problem baby, I'm pretty full myself."

Joe paid the bill, while Sharon visited the ladies' room. Joe did the same and was back in his seat as Sharon returned.

"Ready to go?"

"Sir I'm always ready to go with you," Sharon answered and handed her folded-damp panties to Joe.

Joe placed them to his nose and inhaled.

"Sweet as ever baby."

"Thank you, kind Sir, I'm at your disposal."

Joe led her to the Escalade and opened the door. Sharon made a show of opening her shapely legs as she slid into the seat. Along with the panties in his hand and Sharon's exhibition, he felt his cock swelling in his trousers.

Joe walked around and got in beside his slut. He kissed her and was rewarded with a fresh coating on her lips. He slid his hand up her thigh but didn't go any further.

"Oh, you love torturing me," she whined.

"All in good time my dear, and you taste wonderful."

Joe backed out of his parking spot and proceeded down the street.

"So, tell me Sir, have you given any thought to my fantasy request earlier this week?"

"I have, and want to honor your request, but there will have to be some rules, or let's say limitations."

"Okay, that sounds fair, I'm open to anything that's reasonable."

"Haha, so let me get this straight. You have a fantasy where someone takes you against your will? A stranger, possibly? Or let's say you are placed in a situation where you can't identify them. Does that sound about right?"

"Well, let's just say, I'd want it to be realistic. Maybe I'm overpowered physically, or something, or maybe I'd have to trade my body to be released. I don't want to use the R-word, but maybe something related to that, without actual violence."

"I told you before, that I'd never strike or hurt you, so I'd have to come up with a plan where you're coerced into cooperating, if that's reasonable. And to pull it off and make it somewhat believable, I'd probably need an accomplice."

"An accomplice? Wow, that's interesting, and I hadn't thought about that. Who might that be?"

"Look to be realistic, the less you know beforehand, the more believable it will seem. Okay?"

"Ok, I'm really interested in doing this now. You could consider it my birthday gift, ha-ha. Better yet, scratching a big one off my bucket list."

"It may be a little on the rough side, or you may feel humiliated. I, or maybe I should say, we may talk and treat you like our slut. Does that give you pause?"

"You and an accomplice treating me like a slut? Hell no, it would seem more real that way."

"Okay, I'll try to set something up in the next week or two. Does that work?"

"God, yes! I'm all excited and a little afraid at the same time. Are you okay with someone else 'being' with me? You know like that?"

"Yea, if you are, and it would only be someone I trust totally. Don't worry about that, okay?"

"Oh, I'm getting a little charged up now, just thinking about that."

"We'll try our best to accommodate you, my little slut."

They changed the topic and soon Joe was pulling into his driveway at his house a few miles out of town. They both went inside the front door, and Sharon slipped the straps of her floral summer-dress down her shoulders and shimmied out of it. With her panties already removed, she was naked since the dress had a built-in bra.

Joe guided her up the stairs, with his hands on her hips. She could feel the moisture already coating her inner thighs. Joe had previously told her that she was the wettest woman or slut he'd ever known.

They turned right at the top of the stairs and went to the master bedroom. Sharon sat on the bed with her feet still on the floor and laid back. She waited while Joe took off his clothes. She felt him dropping to his knees and lifting her knees in the air. Her legs rested on his broad shoulders, and she squealed when his tongue licked her wet pussy. It wasn't long before Sharon came from Joe's talented tongue.

"Climb up here and let me do the same for you."

"I reluctantly must decline baby. With the upcoming adventures we have planned, I want to be raring to go and give you the full experience. And at my advanced age, I'll need to rest up."

"Aww, that's not fair, but okay. Now I'm going to want this to happen sooner rather than later."

"Patience my slut. We'll try to make it memorable."

"Next week maybe?"

"Give me a few days to work out the details, then we'll discuss a few things, okay?"

"Okay, can't wait. Does that sound terrible?"

"Baby, we all have secret desires that would make the devil blush, you just decided to share some of yours."

"Then come here to bed and cuddle with me. I need to feel you close to me."

They spooned together and both were soon sound asleep.

Joe was an early riser and he showered and quietly got dressed. He set the radio-alarm clock for seven a.m. Sharon had told him she wanted to meet Sheri for their morning walk at the mall before it got too hot.

She texted Sheri earlier the previous evening and asked if she'd pick her up at Joe's house, since she didn't have her car available. At seven-thirty, Sheri pulled into Joe's driveway. Sharon walked out dressed in shorts, a purple T-shirt and walking shoes.

"Good morning, Sharon, looks like you had a fun night, since you're still at Joe's."

"Yea, it was interesting, dinner at Sambuca's, then an early night back here."

"An early night, huh? I'm envious."

"Oh, I forgot. I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. Hell, ask Joe if he'd like for you to bring a friend along some time."

"Haha, well I never expected you to be saying that, but he'd probably love getting a handful of those boobies. Oh, I'm a terrible person for saying that to my best friend. Please forgive me honey."

"Hell no, I love it that you're so honest with me," said Sheri.

A few minutes later, Sheri was pulling into the almost empty parking lot at the shopping mall.

"It's already humid and eighty-two degrees, why don't we walk inside this morning?"

"Suits me," answered Sharon.

They walked the short distance to the mall entrance and went inside. The loop inside the mall was about three-quarters of a mile in length. The outside was an even mile, but a lot hotter than the air-conditioned inner loop.

"How about we only do two laps this morning instead of four? Then go grab a coffee and some breakfast at Mickey D's," said Sharon.