Mary Grows Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom’s mouth descended onto the exposed flesh of Mary’s left breast- first kissing it gently and then more forcefully. His tongue sought to insinuate itself under the top edge of the corset seeking her nipple. He was successful to the point of being able to lave the top half of her areola and upper side of her very erect nipple. He couldn’t quite uncover enough to take the full nipple into his mouth. Mary gasped as his tongue touched and bathed her nipple.

Tom moved his mouth slightly upward and began to suck on her soft breast. Mary loved the sensations but soon realized he was probably going to leave a hickie. She pushed his head away saying, “Stop. You can’t leave any marks on the parts of my breasts I need for work. I can’t show up on my first day with love bites on my exposed chest.”

“Got it,” he replied. He then added, “I’ll only abuse the lower parts.” He brought his hand up to the top of the corset and pulled the top edge down on the left side- exposing Mary’s left nipple and most of the rest of her breast. He had to hold the corset down as it fought to return into position. His mouth attacked her nipple- tonguing it and sucking on it fiercely. His passion was far greater than anything Mary expected and it drove her excitement to the edge in just seconds. Her hands reflexively grasped his head but didn’t push it away. She moaned with passion as he sucked on her.

She was torn between thinking she should stop Tom’s assault and reveling in it. It was embarrassing to think her roommates might be listening but a part of her did want them to start thinking of her as a mature woman. She wanted to be more sexually mature. A little embarrassment would be okay.

Tom began to attack her other breast- again forcing down the corset and holding it to expose the nipple. He was so excited that his mouth was almost hurting her. She visualized herself in her corset on the cover of a romance novel being ravished by her out of control lover. That was enough to bring her to a dramatic climax with her breath catching and her mind focused solely on riding through the surprising strong orgasm. Her body was overwhelmed by the sexual energy rushing through all of her erogenous zones. Her grip on Tom’s head tightened as a means to retain her balance. Most of her muscles seemed to tense and then go powerless. She uttered an unintelligible cry or shriek and her whole body shuttered.

Tom instinctively knew he should back off but he couldn’t bring himself to give up the captured nipple that felt so great. He lessened the strength of his suction as a compromise. His mind marveled at how his shy girlfriend had evolved. She had actually said that she would be using her breasts for work!

His small head loved having her tit in his mouth. His cock twitched as he reflected on how great she had looked in the corset and gown and how her big nipple felt so sexy when wet. He fantasized about having her in a corset regularly and then went further imagining Mary becoming more sexually sophisticated and eager. His male domination fantasies emerged and he thought of how Mary would willingly embrace wearing whatever lingerie he selected; there would be corsets in different styles and fabrics. He wondered if her tits would look bigger if he trained her waist in corsets over a few months. Their relationship was definitely going to evolve and be more sexual.

Mary broke his train of thought by pulling away from him and adjusting her corset a little for the comfort of her breasts. She said, “I’m going to be embarrassed with my roommates later but I’m sure your testicles have gotten quite full. I didn’t expect the corset to excite you so much but since it did, I better relieve your pressure.” Mary reached for Tom’s belt and soon had his pants down and started on his boxers.

Tom said he appreciated her recognizing his need. He again told her how great she looked in the corset.

Mary pulled on his boxers and his stiff cock popped out as the waistband went past. Mary could see a bit of pre-cum coating the tip and said, “We need to be careful not to get any of your stuff on the corset. I’m sure it’s not washable and I can’t imagine taking it to the dry cleaners.”

Tom chuckled and said, “if you take me into your mouth and swallow when it’s time there won’t be any mess. It’s really up to you.”

Mary gave him a small smile and with an exaggerated soft voice replied, “Yes sir. I’ll do my best.”

With that, Mary fondled Tom’s balls with her right hand and used her left hand to stroke him a few times. She used her fingers to lightly twirl around the most sensitive area of his cock head and then held his cock still. She’d accumulated a large amount of saliva in her mouth which she deposited on his cock as her mouth enveloped the first several inches. Tom gasped as the first saliva was pushed around by her very active tongue.

Tom murmured his pleasure and then added, “You’ve gotten much better with your mouth. I think wearing a corset that flaunts your tits means you’ve grown up. You’re a very sexy woman.”

Mary had her mouth full so she really couldn’t respond except for a little nod of her head as she looked up at Tom’s face. Their eyes met and she continued to stare at him. Tom saw love, submission and pride in her face. She was happy to be pleasing him and seemed to be embracing her new sexuality. He was in male-pig heaven.

Tom didn’t want to break the mood but couldn’t help pushing Mary a little. His hand lightly rested on her head and he said, “I’m not going to force myself any deeper but in the near future I’d like you to learn how to deep throat me. I’ve never experienced that but it’s supposed to be pretty great.” Mary didn’t pull away of make any protest so Tom felt he’d successfully planted the idea.

His level of arousal grew as Mary was adding more saliva regularly and adding varied suction. With her right hand she continued to play with his balls and gently scratched them with her fingernails. She was definitely learning what he liked.

Again, Tom pushed his lover’s boundaries by saying, “You always use formal language to talk about sex but with my aching cock getting ready to explode in your mouth I think it’s time you call my balls, “balls” and my cock a “cock”. I also think you’ve earned the title of “cocksucker” and should be proud of that.” He moaned with arousal and then added, “I’m getting close! You’re becoming a great cocksucker.”

Mary merely grunted. It was hard to tell if that was an agreement but she kept her eyes on Tom’s and he felt that she was comfortable in her new role. He relished her sucking on his cock as her tongue danced around his corona. He started to feel his cum rising slowly up his cock. The pressure seemed to grow in his balls and he knew he was about to blow. In another second or two He warned Mary with a slow growl of “cumming!”

Mary had sensed his ball sack tightening and so was as prepared as she could be to receive his semen. As it started to spurt into her mouth, she silently corrected herself. She wasn’t accepting semen. It was her man’s ‘cum.’ Her body had created it in his balls and she’d sucked it out of him. She was proud of her new skills. Several spurts of cum followed and Mary was thrilled that she didn’t spill a drop.

As Tom’s climax resolved he took his hand off of her head and said, “Wow. I needed that.”

“Obviously,” she said.

“Seeing you in the corset really turned me on. We have to buy you at least one more corset that you can wear more often. This isn’t going to be only a once-a-month experience. I want to corset you regularly. We’ll experiment with different styles. I’ll be available in the privacy of my apartment every day this summer to lace you up.”

Mary was silent but internally felt a twinge of excitement at the thought.

12