Mary Moves in with Tony Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie brings two friends home for Tony to entertain.
1.2k words
4.16
6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had left for a three day conference leaving Annie in charge. Mary very clearly told me to do whatever Annie wanted. The first day Annie had beat me with her hand and belt and fucked my ass. The second day she left me alone to recover. She told me the third day would be special, and no one would spank my ass.

I came home from work and found Annie in the den wearing a black slip dress, black hose and high heals. "Hi, Tony. Take off all your clothes and sit down." Already I didn't like where this was going. "I have some of my nurse friends coming over to be entertained, so just follow my lead." When the doorbell rang, Annie said, "answer that, Tony. I realize you are naked, so no need to comment about it."

I answered the door and there stood Ava and Nancy. Ava was Annie's age, mid-twenties. She also had the same build, slender, lovely breasts, and long legs. Nancy was slightly older. She was nice looking, just a little pudgy, and always conservatively dressed.

Ava walked by me, barely noticing I was naked. She walked up to Annie and kissed her fully on the lips. Nancy was blushing and didn't seem to know what to do. I moved aside so she had plenty of room to walk in without touching me. I shut the door and turned to the three of them to see what would happen next.

Annie started the conversation, "Nancy, at lunch one day this week you confided in me that you had fantasies about being spanked by a man. This is your opportunity. Tony will do anything I tell him to do. Are you interested?"

Nancy looked at me, still blushing, hesitated, and said very quietly, "Yes."

"Nancy, you'll have to speak up."

"Yes, please."

"Ava, take off your dress. Tony will spank you first so Nancy can see what it's like."

Ava didn't hesitate. Apparently she had been notified of this evenings events. Off came her dress. "Tony, I've been a naughty girl and need a hard spanking on my bare bottom." Although not told to, she took off her skimpy panties and then reached behind her, unclipped her sheer bra, and let it fall to the floor.

"Nancy, you need to take off your dress while you are waiting your turn. You can keep on your underwear."

"Oh no. I'm not wearing attractive underwear like Ava. And my clothes help cover up my fat."

I smiled at her and finally spoke, "Nancy, you are a beautiful young woman. You have curves in all the right places. Stay dressed if you like. You don't need to do anything you don't want to do. At any point tonight, you can tell us stop, and we will immediately stop. One of us will give you a ride home, no questions asked, no judgments made."

Nancy seemed reassured. I think me being naked since she had arrived helped. She slowly took off her dress and stood in her sturdy white bra and white granny panties. She placed her hands over her crotch and breasts for further protection.

Tony said, "you really are beautiful. Are you OK, or do you want to stop?"

"I think I'm OK. I want to keep going." I think she thought this might be the only opportunity she would ever have.

"Tony, sit on the sofa so Ava can lay across your lap." Ava laid across my lap. "Ava, would you like a butt plug to enhance your spanking?"

Ava smiled and said, "Oh, no that would be so humiliating." She smirked, paused, and said, "yes, please."

Annie brought up the issue of the butt plug to add a little humiliation for Nancy. There was no way to embarrass Ava; she had done it all and liked it all.

Annie squirted lube on Ava's ass crack and worked lube into her rectum. She then took a medium plug and gently pushed it into Ava's rectum. "Are you OK, Ava?"

"Oh, yes. Tony, please spank my bare bottom hard. I've been such a naughty, nasty girl."

I started slowly and softly. After a few spanks, Ava turned to him and said, "Tony, I've been so naughty. Please spank me harder...much harder."

I follow instructions very well. I Spanked Ava's cheeks harder, her sitspot, and thighs just as hard. Soon, her backside was a lovely shade of red but no bruising. "I think that's enough. Would you like me to take out your plug and let you stand up?"

"Yes, please. Thank you so much Tony. That was wonderful." I slowly pulled the butt plug from Ava's ass. Ava got up, bent over and licked the precum from the head of my cock.

Annie turned to Nancy, "are you ready for your turn, or do you want to stop and go home?"

Nancy was flushed, and her panties were damp. She didn't respond, but closed her eyes, pulled off her panties, then her bra. She laid across my lap and said, "Yes, please, I would like a butt plug."

Annie was a bit surprised, but lubed Nancy's rectum and slowly inserted a small plug. Annie thought this was a new experience for Nancy.

I rubbed Nancy's bottom and said, "are you sure you want me to spank your bare bottom?"

"Oh yes, Tony. I've been such a bad girl. Please spank this naughty girls bare bottom hard."

I smiled and started my spanking regimen. Slowly and softly at first and quickly picking up the pace and severity. Nancy was wriggly around on my lap, but it looked like she was enjoying it. Everyone was positive she was enjoying it when she reached under her crotch with her right hand and started to play with her pussy. "Yes, Tony. Please keep spanking me, harder." I kept spanking. Nancy started to moan, then cry out, then finally came with a soft scream. I slowed the spanks and returned to a soft spank. As Nancy recovered from her orgasm, I gently rubbed her bottom.

"Are you OK, Nancy?"

"Oh yes. That was lovely, just as I had imagined. Thank you so very much." Nancy sat up. At the last moment, she remembered to bend over and lick the precum from the head of my cock.

Annie handed Nancy a glass of water and finally spoke up, "Would like like to go home now or hang out with us? I thought we'd suck Tony off and let him eat some pussy."

"Please let me stay. What do I get to do?"

Ava said, "I'm going to suck Tony off. Annie is going to fuck me with her strapon. If you want, your can straddle Tony's mouth and let him lick you to another orgasm. He'll play with your tits while you rub your pussy on his mouth.

"Oh my goodness! That sounds wonderful. Yes! Tony, is that OK?"

"Yes, I would enjoy that and hope to see and hear you have another orgasm." Nancy blushed but gave me a sly smile.

The four of us retired to the primary bedroom and did just as Ava described, at least for starters. We all seemed to have more left in us than just one round would satisfy.