All Comments on 'Mary Returns Home'

by Tom_Brown

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

They are going in the right direction

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

Editor needed? We all do. That can be provided, but your creativity, character interaction, and story progression is sound and very engaging. I enjoy your work. Please keep at it. Wife sharing can be an experience. But do yourself a favor. Write a 'Sheldon Cooper' relationship agreement/postnatal. Head true infidelity off at the pass.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is soooo wonderful. The only thing that would make it hotter is to add a scat component to complement the incestuous cuckoldry that we all agree is a super fantastic concept. The slur wife should really enjoy being smeared with her father's feces and should delight in the opportunity to savor the flavor, aroma and texture of his paternal scat. Keep the fun times coming!

rodavrodav8 months ago

Very exciting story. 5 stars. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey8 months ago

Very HOT!! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked this story…When my wife finally acted…when she actually had sex with another man, it just totally intensified my need to just kneel before her cunt and worship her… then when she guided my throbbing cock in, and I felt his semen, I completely lost it and almost instantly just came so so hard…then she stared at me and almost sneered, but then just started to giggle, then openly laughing that I could be so much smaller than her lover..After pulling out, I just knelt again. I’m proud that I feel this way.. it’s beyond hot….Hope you keep writing..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTom_Brown@Tom_Brown
Thanks to all who have read my stories, liked or favorited them, and are following me. I enjoy writing these and hopefully, I’m getting better at it. ☺️. Please feel free to message me directly with questions or comments. I love hearing from you. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES