Mary’s First Bondage Experience

Story Info
Mary first disciplined story.
2.1k words
3.99
11.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mary and I have a strong following on Literotica here is a story of Mary experiencing bondage for the first time. This story is from an evening about eighteen months ago. Mary and I were on one of our driving holidays and we stopped at various locations in NSW for overnight stays. One night we decided to stop at a roadhouse motel not far from the NSW/Queensland border. Having been a tiring drive from Moree we went to our room and enjoyed our usual coffee and television break. There was not much on tv so we decided that we would wander over to the motel restaurant for dinner. Even though we were in the middle of nowhere Mary still dressed sexy for our night out. She often done this in new places on the off chance that we might meet someone to take back to our room.

I have to say that we were very surprised at the exceptional menu and we enjoyed a beautiful meal. Talking to the waiter we asked what did the locals do for entertainment and as expected we were told that they made their own entertainment but normally ended with drinks in the local pub. Enquiring where the pub was we were told that it was about a five minute walk down the road. Mary suggested that we go there and see if there was any local men that may fit our bill for a stranger night. The walk was along a typical country road with no street lights and thankfully there was a good moon lighting our way. Arriving at the pub there was not a lot of noise which did not surprise us being where we were. There were about a dozen people inside and most of them looked like couples with just a couple of single guys having drinks. At a push and if the mood was right one of the single guys may get selected later on. The bar was very well decorated with the typical country theme of pinned banknotes on the ceiling and the odd bit of female apparel fixed to the walls.

After we were welcomed by the landlord and given our first drink on the house we sat there chatting with the locals. Looking over to the corner of the bar we noticed a pool table and another door. Asking where the door went we were told that it was a private room which you had to be invited into. We decided to start playing pool as we both enjoyed the game. Mary was being stared at by the landlord every time she bent over the table to take her shot. It was obvious that showing her stocking tops was turning him on. He came over to us and took our drinks order and said that if we were interested he could make a telephone call to the people who controlled entry to the back room, being that it was not the usual night for them to be in the pub. Being very curious I asked him if he had been enjoying the show from Mary bending over.. He stated she was in deed a very sexy sight and that the clubroom was controlled by some very good pool players and that they would certainly like to challenge us to a few games.

As it was reasonably early we told him to go ahead. Within about twenty minutes and forgetting about the telephone call there was the unmistakable sound of some Harley Davidsons turning up. We looked up to see a couple of guys walking in and they did not look like the typical bikers. They were smartly dressed clean shaven and looked like business people. As one of them came over to us he told us that his mate was getting the drinks in and would be over soon. When the drinks arrived the guy who bought them said that he had been told that we liked pool and seemed pretty good at it. He challenged me to a game and who ever won would play against Mary for the next game. This guy played like he was a world champion and I felt like he let me win so that they could watch Mary playing. Obviously they had been told about her bending over and they wanted to have a look at her stockings. At this point we had not put them in association with the back room controllers.

We had a sip of our drinks and started to play, with me trying my hardest to leave Mary a shot from the end that they were sitting. Sure enough each time Mary took her shot they were leaning forward to look up her skirt. With each of her turns they passed her drink to her and said that she looked wonderful and should drink up. We had a few games changing opponents after each game. After a while the two guys suggested a wager on our games and asking what wager they said that as Mary liked flashing her stocking tops that she might let them see a bit more. To make sure that Mary was okay with it then she could go into the back room for them to see more. We assumed straight away that this was a ploy for her to get groped at the least and with an invisible signal to each other Mary agreed that it was a good idea. As I was playing one of the guys the other one took her through the door and closed it behind them. I started to imagine what was happening in there and could not stop an erection in my pants.

The game finished and the guy said he would be straight back as he had to use the loo, I watched as he went to the toilets at the end of the bar. A few moments later that same guy came through from the back room, obviously there was another entry point from the toilets. In his hands he was holding Mary's clothes and told me that I should join them in the back room. The landlady came over and took her clothes saying that she would put them behind the bar. The door was opened and there in front of me was Mary in her stockings only with each of her ankles tied to a table leg and bent forward over the table. Her pussy was absolutely glistening and it was noticeable that there was cum seeping out of her. I went to the other end of the table and asked Mary if she was okay. The guy who originally brought her into the room interrupted and said that she was not able to talk and I then noticed that there was a piece of tape over her mouth, explaining that this was an initiation room for prospective members of their club. I said that we were not staying long enough to join the club and was told that there were clubs like this all over the country and once you were a member you could go to any of them.

I noticed that the table was very narrow and Mary's breasts were hanging down over the edge and I have to say that they looked magnificent as always. The first guy walked up to her head and and removing the tape was told to put his cock into her mouth, I watched her as she cupped his balls in one hand and with the other inserted his cock in her mouth as ordered, at the same time he leaned forward and started squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. This was such a magnificent turn on that all I could was enjoy the fact that my fantastic sexy mature wife was being enjoyed by two strangers, not what we expected when we first entered the pub.

Hearing a bit of shuffling I looked at the other guy who was dropping his trousers and pants and presenting a rather large erect cock between Mary's ass cheeks. He pushed into her pussy quite hard which made her jump and clamp down on the cock in her mouth. With a laugh from him he asked the other guy if he still had his cock intact in her mouth. I watched as Mary was being shafted from both ends and after a while it was apparent that both guys were going to cum in the respective orifices.

Once they had both withdrawn from her I was told that they wanted to see me take sloppy seconds, I undressed and went behind Mary and pushed my erect cock as far in as I could. The guy who had just cum in her pussy went to her head and Mary took it in her mouth as I was pounding her pussy. Once again we both came at the same time filling Mary full of cum. I was told to withdraw from her and then I was told to get my fingers in her and lubricate her anal opening. Mary started to say no but one of the guys reminded her that she was not allowed to speak and that she was our sex slave and had to do whatever she was told. I said to them that although this was fun it was also one of Mary's definite requests that she did not want anal sex. I was told that not only was I to lubricate her anus that I was to insert a finger into it and finger her. I did as was requested and I have to say having never done this to Mary before that I was really enjoying it.

My wife was unable to stop what was happening to her and reluctantly gave in to the inevitable. As I was fingering Mary's ass one of the guys called through to the bar and ordered more drinks. A few minutes passed and the landlord came in with the drinks, I was instructed to continue doing what I was as the landlord gets his perks for the use of the room from seeing things like this. Walking over to me he told me to stop fingering her ass and to get more lubrication from her pussy and lubricate her ass. I imagined correctly what was going to happen next as the landlord dropped his trousers and pants and started to push into Mary giving her the first time anal sex that she had ever done. Presumably my fingering of her anal passage had relaxed her muscles ready for what I assumed was going to happen to her. Thankfully after watching Mary writhing in discomfort at what was being done to her, a loud moan was heard and it was obvious that the landlord was depositing his cum deep into Mary's ass.

After removing himself from her he redressed and left with just a nod of thanks to the two guys. Walking over to Mary the first guy untied her ankles and helped her stand up. I did not realise that all of this had taken well over an hour and that Mary would be exhausted from having to be in a position that she was not at all used to. After a bit more fondling of Mary's breast and nibbling on her tight erect nipples, some more fingering by all three of us Mary was led to the door to return into the pool room still naked except for her stockings. A card was given to Mary and told that if she looked up 'the Twins Cub' it would tell the local branch and the card would always get us entry on production at the door. We passed back through the bar to a round of applause and a comment from the ladies present that Mary was welcomed to the club. As we were given another drink each Mary was paraded past the couples and without exception every guy pushed their hand between her legs and fingered her checking out her cum filled pussy.

As this was happening we were told by the women that they had all been through the initiation and ass shagged by the landlord. His wife joined in saying that even she had gone through it all and then presented Mary with a CD recording of the night for us to watch whenever we wanted to. Walking back to the motel Mary looked at me and in that moment told me that whenever we had our stranger sex nights that we had to impress on them that there was definitely not any anal play allowed. As followers of our story know we have adhered to this at all times.