Mary Sexual Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised her that she wasn't choking with more than half of it in her mouth. Some people can swallow things without gagging, and Mary was discovering that she was one of them. The sensation of feeling Brad's cock hitting the back of her throat before sliding down it felt amazing to Mary. After seeing that seven inches wasn't going to be a problem pushed herself further until she swallowed the whole nine inches.

Brad held onto Mary's head as he came shooting his cum into her mouth before pulling away. The first two loads went down her throat while the third filled her mouth until it slipped out and dripped down her chin. It tasted salty with a little sweetness to it that Mary didn't mind at all. The promise she made to herself earlier was something she couldn't keep after realizing sex was too much fun to stop. She didn't have the confidence to go after anyone sexually, but if they came onto her would find that she was easy prey.

The walk back to her cabin was a long one with the sensation of needing to cum raging within her. Mary's pussy needed to be touched, but it was too sore to satisfy it tonight. She was lying on her bed while thinking about what she did with Brad and could still taste him in her mouth. Brad was like a drug, very addictive and under his complete control. She broke so many of her parents' rules because of him that it became like second nature to her. When Brad told Mary to come over to his cabin tomorrow didn't think twice before agreeing that she would.

*******

After having lunch with her parents told them about a trail that she wanted to walk down and would be back in a few hours. It scared her that they would see right through the lie, but they just told her to have fun. There were perks to being a good girl; no one believed that you are capable of sneaking off with a guy to fuck. She no longer saw herself as a good girl in the same way that her parents did. Mary thought about it long and hard over lunch that her liking sex shouldn't make her a terrible person.

All the experiences she had with sex had been good and couldn't see any danger of surrendering herself to Brad. The soreness between her legs was almost done healing with a little tenderness remaining but not enough to keep her from having sex. When she knocked on the cabin door, suspecting to see Brad was surprised to see another guy answered it instead. She thought he was cute and felt a familiar sensation heating up between her thighs.

"I am sorry I must have gotten the wrong cabin. I am looking for Brad."

"You got the right one, and Brad is inside waiting for you. Come on in, little lady."

There was something in his eyes like a mischievous cat that was up to no good. Mary noticed him glancing down at her breasts before smiling and could feel his eyes stay on her as she walked in. Her breasts weren't as big as the other girls, but they were not small either. They were a little bigger than her palms could hold with tiny pink nipples. She has been ignored for so long by boys that any attention that she got from them now was welcome.

Brad was on the couch watching TV wearing nothing but a pair of swimming trunks. She sat beside him with one thing on her mind and wasn't sure if she could do it with people in the house with them. She has been in the mood for sex since last night and was craving Brad's cock to be in her again. Pushing her fear away, grabbed Brad's dick before playing with it through his shorts. Brad let out a moan before giving her some attention of his own. He gave her a deep wet kiss while trying to remove her shirt.

"Not here, Brad Someone could walk in," Mary said nervously.

"Live a little, and I promised you that you are going to enjoy this," Brad replied with a cocky smile.

Mary was uncertain about it but trusted Brad enough to stop resisting and let him remove it. It wasn't too long after they started kissing again felt her bra being unhooked and this time she didn't resist. The knowledge that there was a chance of getting caught made the whole act more exciting. He pushed things further by unbuttoning her pants before sliding his hand between her legs. She let out a series of light moans from his nimble fingers playing with her pussy through her wet panties. It was turning her on so much that she almost didn't react when she saw four of Brad's friends walk into the room. Hiding her breasts from their sight, she looked away from them with fear and embarrassment.

"Relax, Mary. You will enjoy this, I promise. You are not a kid anymore, and this is the kind of thing real women enjoy doing," Brad whispered into her ear as he continues playing with her pussy.

Mary was unable to think straight from having her pussy played with and gave in to the idea. The guy who let her in earlier sat down beside her, grabbed her wrist, and moved it away from her chest. She didn't resist and just closed her eyes while taking a deep breath feeling her nipples hardening from the excitement of it. She felt her heart starting to beat faster from what she knew was coming, and it nearly stopped when a warm hand touched her tender flesh. A stranger she just met was now roughly playing with her breasts and found pleasure in it. He licked around her nipple before sucking on it while playing with her other one. The sensation of having her pussy and breasts played with was sending a shocking burst of pleasure shooting through her.

The lack of resistance that she gave was all the encouragement the other men needed to join in. Keeping her eyes closed felt the sensation of being stripped further naked, and her legs spread apart. Knowing her sacred and most forbidden part of her body was now exposed to a room full of men made her pussy even wetter.

Opening her eyes for a moment, she watched Brad repositioning himself between her legs as another man sat down beside her. Brad licked her pussy as two men played and sucked on her breasts. Intense sexual energy was building up within her from what these three men were doing to her. The moans that came from her were growing louder as the orgasm grew until it burst with a wave of orgasmic pleasure crashing over and drowning her in erotic lust.

The pleasure didn't end there because each of the men took turns with her. Brad was the first to slip his cock between her legs fucking her at a fast pace until cumming deep inside her. The next two guys fucked her in a nice steady rhythm while the third kissed her and played with her breasts as he fucked her tenderly. The last one wanted her to suck his dick and did so with heated passion. The guy pulled away before shooting his load all over her face and chest. The pleasure that she felt was incredible, and the orgasms that came from having five guys fucking her were amazingly strong. She couldn't move after it was over with and just lay there covered in cum.

When the reality of what she just did hit her felt shameful over her action and thought she was a whore. What was done to her wasn't something a good girl should like or do, and yet, she did. She wondered what her limits were, and worried that there wasn't one. Mary needed some time to think about what she let happen to her but couldn't do it around Brad. She couldn't think clearly around him and was powerless to resist his advances.

Mary could barely walk to the bathroom because of how sore she felt and needed to clean herself up. Stepping into the shower felt the warm water removing all the cum residue from her battered body. She has to admit the truth to herself; it was a little hard for her to accept what she did with five men. It didn't bother her that she was fucked by them, but how much she enjoyed it. Deep down, she knew that she liked being used by those men sexually and would do it again.

The question that Mary pondered to herself, and knowing the answer to it would things turn out differently if her parents let her date? She was so desperate to have a boy notice her that she walked into a situation where one took her virginity without protest. The rules her parents set for her made her very lonely and she fucked the first guy who gave her some attention. There were still a few more days at the lake before she returned home under her parent's watchful eyes. Mary smiled naughtily while thinking about tomorrow's walk and all the pleasure that she would have on it.

12