Mary the Nurse

Story Info
I fucked my nurse and I liked it.
1.6k words
4.18
12.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BGJones
BGJones
10 Followers

I got a really bad infection on my knee and had to be rushed to the hospital to get iv antibiotics and then I was brought to a rehab center to recover. It was weird. I was 45 and in a nursing home with old people. They said I would have to stay for a month. I soon bonded with some of the staff including especially this nurse around my age named Mary.

There was something about her that made her so attractive to me. She wasnt hot in the traditional sense. She didnt have huge boobs or a shapely ass. In fact she was overweight but her face was beautiful and she radiated happiness. She would come into my room ever night, ask how I was, and even sit and chat for a bit. One night when I'd been there for a few days she came into my room.

"How you doing?" She asked.

"Better now that your here," I quipped.

She blushed, "You are so sweet, " she said back

"Listen, the aides are real busy tonight but I have a few minutes, have you had a shower since you've been here?"

"Why do I stink?" I asked.

"Haha. No seriously, you up for a shower." I wasn't sure. I had barely got out of bed for weeks. Basically only to shit. I peed in a urinal. Talk about degrading.

"I don't know. I barely can walk."

"How about a bed bath? I can clean up the important bits."

I must have looked mortified.

"Don't worry," she laughed, "I'm a professional. I've seen it all."

I mulled it over.

"Ok."

"Great, be right back."

A few minutes she came back. She had tied her hair back. I really studied her face. It was, frankly, stunning. Her eyes were set the perfect distance apart. She had perfect shaped stunning brown eyes. Her lips were luscious and natural red. Her mouth was slightly large but not too big. She carried a basin, some soap, and several washcloths.

She went into the bathroom, filled it with water, and came back out.

She peeled back the sheet. I was wearing just underwear.

"Can you get those off?" She asked. I tried and failed.

"It's ok," she smiled, "lift up your butt." I did as told and she pulled them off and I lay there in all my glory. I was embarrassed. I knew I smell.

She grabbed a washcloth. "Arms up" she ordered. She washed my underarms. Then dried them with a towel.

Next she focused on my belly and then my legs. I could feel my cock stir.

She smiled at me.

"So it is alive," she laughed. I blushed.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She said and grabbed another wash cloth. She grabbed my penis with one hand, pulled down my foreskin and washed it expertly. Then she followed up by washing my balls quickly and expertly.

"Roll over," she ordered. She used the second washcloth to clean out my dirty asshole.

She dried me and then helped me into new underwear.

"Thanks," I said as she left.

"I'll see you later," she smiled and left.

Later that night she popped in around 1030.

"How you doing?" She asked.

"Pretty good," I said, "but my back hurts."

"Let me try something," she said, " Can you sit up on the side of the bed?"

With her help I did.

She pulled some lotion out of her bag, squirted some on her hands, and started massaging my back.

It felt so good.

Her hands slowly went down back. Then she went into my underwear and she began to rub my ass. She used some of the lotion to use a finger and play around my asshole.

I moaned. She reached around and grabbed my balls. She gently squeezed them and then moved up to my cock. It was hard and dripping precum. She stroked it a few times. There were sounds in the hall. She quickly withdrew her hands and went back to my back just as two cnas walked into the room. I tried to control my breathing.

"Hi," Mary covered, " just giving one of my patented massages," she laughed.

"Just here to check, making sure you are all good."

"Yes I am fine," I said.

They left.

Mary finished the massage, didn't say anything, and left.

***

The next day things did not go well. My infection returned, I spiked a fever, and was vomiting all day. Mary was off work and her replacement nurse Mike was not as good. He wanted to send me to the hospital.

He finally got his way and an ambulance came and scooped me up and brought me to the hospital. I was diagnosed with sepsis and dehydration and placed on numerous ivs.

On day four as I was getting depressed and stinky nurse Mary showed up at my room. I was beaming when I saw her.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course."

She sat at the end of my bed. She was my visitor now. She was out of uniform and stunning. Her eyes sparkled. She smelled great and she wore a black dress, which showed off her sexy legs. She had small breasts but they were pushed up nicely in what I assumed was a push up bra and a little hint of cleavage spilled out.

"How have they been treating you?" She asked.

"Well," I began. "Keeping me alive. But no bath," I winked.

"Let me help you." She went over to the door, closed it, grabbed a basin, some soap, and washcloths. She peeled off my underwear and gave Me a nice bedbath focusing on my cock and ass. I was sparkling in minutes.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." She made no move to replace my gown.

She laid down in the bed next to me.

"This is crazy," she began, "you started as a patient but I really like you. I have all these crazy feelings. I want to be near you. I want to touch you. Make you feel good. I know it's wrong."

I reached over and grabbed her hand.

"I appreciate what you've done for me. Visiting me here means so much. I don't get many visitors, and it means a lot. I move my mouth to here. Kisses followed as we explored each others mouths, our tongues intertwined. We stopped for breath.

"Wow, " was all she said. We heard footsteps I'm the hall, she lept up, pulled the sheet down and sat down in the chair just as the door opened.

Another close call.

It was my mom visiting.

"Hi mom," I said.

Mary introduced herself explaining she worked at the nursing home. Just came by to check on me.

My mom gave her a look as if to say 'you do that with all your patients?'

Probably not.

Mary excused herself.

My mom turned towards me.

"What's going on? You looked all embarrassed when I came in. What's up with that nurse? She came all the way from the nursing home to see you? What's going on? You need to rest and get better. Your money's running out quick. You are going to lose your apartment and car if you don't get better soon and don't think for one minute your coming back home. I love you but that ain't happening. Don't get sidetracked by that bimbo. It's probably her fuckups that got you sent back here. " I rolled my eyes.

"DONT," She practically screamed, "Roll your eyes at me." She threw the bag I'd asked for at me and stormed out.

Mary rejoined me a few minutes later.

She was scowling.

"Not to pry, but what was that about?"

"My moms a loose cannon. I should have warned you." Mary shut the door.

She joined me on the bed, sitting on the edge. She kissed me. She pulled back the covers. My naked body seemed to excite her. She grabbed my cock. And began to jerk me off. It felt so good. I felt real again. She leaned in and took my cock fully in her mouth. It felt good.

As she blew me I hiked up her dress and managed to get a finger near her pussy. It was drenched I from her juices. I easily got a finger, then two, then three into her hole, massaging her clit.

"I'm going to cum." I warned her.

"Go ahead," she purred, "you deserve it." As she spoke I exploded filling her throat and ultimately her stomach with my seed. She accepted every drop.

Satisfied for now I focused on her. I worked my fingers over her clit. She pulled her shirt to the side and I latched on to her nipple like i was nursing. To my surprise some milk came out. I lapped it up and took more in. I could feel my cock growing again.

Suddenly Mary began to pant, shudder, her pussy clamping down on my fingers. I now had four in her pussy.

"I'm coming," she whispered as I felt her orgasm.

"Fuck me," she ordered. Despite my pain I managed to mount her missionary style and slide my dick into her dripping wet pussy.

I move slowly at first picking up the pace as I went. She moved with me as I thrusted. We occasionally kissed. I could feel my orgasm building so I stopped.

I turned her over and then entered her again from behind taking her doggystyle. I thrusted deep in her pussy as I grabbed both her ass cheeks with my hands. I kept thrusting until I could hold on no longer cumming huge spurts of cum into her sweet pussy. We collapsed onto the bed.

BGJones
BGJones
10 Followers