All Comments on 'MaryAnn's Other Adventure'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very nice

maryann i hope this is autobiographic and will not be the last story you write

toesmantoesmanalmost 17 years ago
Just another slut wife story;

ho, hum, I wonder what has happened to the idea of fidelity in marriage; so she's a slut, & he's a cuckold, how wonderful for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I hope this is autobiographic to, I want to hear

about your STDs and HIV and your treatments and how you would do it all over again knowing the pain you would undergo, the medications you would have to take, and the eventual death from the diseases you would get. Tell us all about it! Isnt it strange how quickly and easily women fall to black cocks and the husbands love to watch as she cums like she never had before. Makes you wonder why they didnt marry black men to begin with, oh yeah, most of them dont marry do they?

FitJimFitJimalmost 17 years ago
Keep it up

This story worked just fine for me; those people writing negative criticism about it clearly have a few problems of their own to sort out. If they're so angry about libertarian stories, what exactly are they doing on literotica in the first place?

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Great job!

Exciting hot and erotic, great job!

BenLongBenLongover 16 years ago
Damn fine writing

OK Maryann - I've now finished all your stories, and all I can say is "ENCORE!" I can visualize it all. Mr. A's, the airport, the bay.....Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Story

Very sexy story. Forget those negative comments. I imagine the folks who like to bash someone's efforts have never gotten out of the missionary position because god wouldn't approve. I hope it was autobiographical also, but only because it sounds like a very exciting event! Go ahead on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The way they love each other.

How wonderfully delightful that these two can set aside jealousy and possessiveness to open up the door for adventure and mutual satisfaction. I think this is a great story, illustrating possibilities that are limitless and freeing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A very excellent job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous