All Comments on 'MaryGirl Ch. 01'

by WilliamMasters

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THIS WAS AN ACCEPTABLE ENTRY

I've read plenty of Wife stories and you work is fine. Pretty straight forward telling, and actually the recounting probably turns some readers off because it lacks the mystery of fiction.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
About as exciting as reading a technical manual

Boring covers it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
,love it!

Fuck the idiot teoll! Keep writing and we'll keep enjoying! Thanks!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
After reading this I remembered...

After reading this I remembered: A 1968 song from Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days!! That's why they made the musical "Hair", existed epic festivals like Woodstock...So maybe this is history or not...2* just because it made me remember that song...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

But why did you put the word out. Why didnt you get her to put out for him the next party.

WilliamMastersWilliamMastersalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Secrets weren't my thing

Secrets just weren't my thing. We told his wife. His wife was upset and not interested in swapping so that was the end of that. I wanted to swap with a couple.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
This one has . . .

. . . the read and feel of a pretty good story. Quite frankly there can not be much better situation than being a loving husband with a hot wife who, on occasion, engages in sexual adventure of varying sorts with other men. In the instant story author WilliamMasters has laid firm groundwork for further adventures as Mary develops her sexual experience from shy and semi-virginal (with others) to hot wife libertine (hopefully for this reader).

Good job so far, author. On to chapter two.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

BobNBoobi making her usual remark about the joys of cuckolding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous