Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell Rob you decided to let him go. Do not tell him I am paying. You can take the credit, and then send me the info to sign him up and pay for it."

"I can't let you."

"Jesus woman do you want me to be in the parking lot when you come to work and bend you over your car hood, and spank you?"

"No sir."

"Then do as you are told. I will have the email stuff sent to you. Then you and I are going to have a very exciting night away."

"Oh dear god."

"I have to go." and I end the call.

A Few Weeks Later...

Mary has taken Friday off to get Rob to the bus etc for the basketball camp. At noon I take a ½ day and drive straight to Mary's house to pick her up. Unfortunately time is tight and there is no fooling around before the ride.

We get to the hotel and check in. The room is great. A nice king suite, so there is a couch and chair in the larger room with the king bed. Traffic was bad and it's now about 4:30pm. I want to take her to dinner and get a few drinks into her to relax her. I want to tell her about our planned stop to avoid a possible freak out. All I am seeing in my mind is my ex's friend flipping out.

I had told Mary she would need to look nice, but she wouldn't tell me what she was going to wear. She comes out of the bathroom after getting changed in a white dress with real deep cleavage. It's a little longer then I would have liked but has long slits up the side to her hips.

"Jesus you look good."

She spins, "Thank you."

"God I love it. Where did you get it?"

"Jen helped me pick it out. She sent me some options and I ordered it online."

"So she hasn't seen you in it?"

"No."

I pick up my phone and Mary poses. Pulling the dress to the side to expose almost her entire left leg. Click, now that's the picture. I post it in our group chat and just say Thank You"

Jen: Wow you look hot

Mary: TY

Jen: Where is he taking you?

Me: She doesn't know yet. She will tell you in the AM I am sure.

Jen: Have Fun Honey

Mary: TY I hope I do

"Jesus you look hot. I have to have you." I turn her and push her body onto the bed, and flip up her dress. "Oh you dirty slut. No panties!" and I spank her ass, and she lets out a yelp. I hold the small of her back down and drop my pants. I run my fingers along her bare pussy, and while she isn't dry she isn't wet.

I step to her side and pull her head to my dick, and she knows what I want. She opens up and starts sucking me. I tell her, "You have about 30 seconds to get me good and wet, and then I am fucking you." She slows her pace and gives me a wetter slobbering blowjob. While she sucks me I have been rubbing her pussy and clit to get her wet. I pull out of her mouth and push her back to the bed and step behind her. I start at her clit and rub my dick up through her lips and by the time I get to her pussy I am pushing myself into her.

Normally with a wet or lubed pussy you can feel the soft grip as you slide in. This was a mix of dry lips, but moist inside and it felt like her lips were pulling on me a lot. She was groaning more in discomfort then pleasure. As she got wetter and the pulling strokes changed to gliding in and out of her pussy, the groans started changing to moans. I wasn't being gentle though. This was me fucking her, and she knew it. She stayed bent over and took it. Towards the end I had a tight grip on her hips and was giving her a rough fuck. I could feel myself getting to the end. If she had panties on I would have cum inside her and let her walk around in cum filled panties. Without the panties, that turns into a wet spot on the dress, and I don't want that tonight.

I pull out and grab her head by the hair, and stick the head of my dick in her mouth just as I start cumming. She keeps sucking and licking me. She changes from swallowing my cum to licking me clean and looks up smiling. I pull her up into a standing position. "You don't look ready for a nice night out. Go get cleaned up." I tell her.

"Yes sir" and she smiles as she walks by.

I smack her ass on the way by, "Don't take long we have reservations."

We go to the restaurant for dinner. We have ordered and have had our first round of drinks working on our second. "So do you want to know the plan for tonight?"

"Yes!"

I show her the email from the club confirming 2 for Newbie Night. She looks a little confused. I take my phone back and pull up their website, and hand it back to her. As she reads and scrolls I see she is catching on. She gets to the bottom where there is a picture of a woman on a table surrounded by men. Her hand covers her mouth, and she just looks at me.

"No." she says in shock

"You think watching guys cum is hot. The idea of two men cumming on you was hot. Well now that and more is yours."

A very nervous reply, "I don't know"

"Answer me this. Does the thought of that just gross you out and you just can't imagine it?"

"No,"

"Do you think I would let any harm come to you?"

"No"

"Do you think you would like all that attention lavished on you?"

"God knows how many people are watching? I don't know?"

I take my phone back from her. "So that says to me you are nervous." and I switch tones. "So we are doing it. You will see it through. We will go attend and see what it's like. In public like that I can't force you. You learned the other night with the lingerie incident what disobedience gets you. Just so that you know in my bag at the hotel I have these things waiting just in case." I show her a screenshot of an online order. It includes tie down straps for a bed, ankle and wrist restraints, a spreader bar & nipple clamps. "I won't say I won't be disappointed but I will take you back to the hotel and take out my sexual frustration on you in private." and I smile.

She is just staring. I explain the first part is a public meet and greet. All the newbies and the club manager meet at a lounge to meet and discuss any questions or concerns. Then it's on to the club. At the club we can stay on the main floor and just mingle or go to the private or public rooms for more fun."

"Oh dear god I can't believe I am thinking about this."

"Well when Matt walked on on you and Jen..."

"I was nervous as hell, but Jen calmed me down."

"Was it fun?"

"Yes."

"When I mention a threesome with Matt, and having two guys cumming on you, did you not say that was hot?"

"God why do I say these things to you. Yes I did."

"Ok, so this is the next step."

"She looks at her wine. I need a martini."

I wave over the waitress, "Coming right up."

THE MEET & GREET

We arrive at the lounge and Mary is clinging to my arm for dear life. The hostess shows us to our table and we order drinks. There is a flyer on the table, and I am having trouble seeing in the dim light. There is a small lamp at the end of the table that is shining a red light. Mary plays with it and it changes to white. It's a little better. The flyer is basically the rules. I am reading it aloud and we are talking as we go. No drunkenness. No means no. Dress code. When a couple approach our table.

"We are Jack & Kate, can we join you?"

"Um sure."

We are caught a little flat footed. Jack is about 6' a little shorter than me, but has the same typical gotten soft in the middle, middle aged man look with brown hair and beard. Jack has a button down shirt and black pants on. Kate is maybe 5'6" with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Looks like a strong woman, not muscular but solid. Not much hip wise but has a solid C or D cup under that little black dress. It shows a lot of leg but has just a little v-neck. Kate sits next to Mary and Jack with me. Kate looks at me "Sorry you need to sit next to Jack, but I know I would be uncomfortable with a strange man sitting next to me."

We sort of laugh it off.

I introduce Mary & myself. Again Kate takes the lead for them, "So are you guys new too?"

"Yes we are." I answer. "We had just turned up the light to make reading this easier." as I hold up the flyer.

Jack looks at me laughing, "You didn't read it all?"

"Well the first 2 or 3 bullets."

He points to the very last bullet. "If you are comfortable and would be ok with another couple coming to your table to mingle, switch the table light from Red to Green."

I laugh. Mary says, "What are you laughing at?"

I hand her the flyer. "Read the last bullet."

"Oh shit."

We all laugh.

The waitress comes over with our drinks, and slips back away since Jack & Kate brought their drinks to the table.

Jack speaks up, "It definitely sounds like you guys aren't ready. Why don't Kate & I go."

"No don't be silly. We are here for a reason. Let's have a drink and mingle." I say.

Kate looks at Mary, "Are you sure?"

Mary grabs her drink, takes a swing, and says "Yes"

Jack laughs at that and says, "Well ok then."

We start some small talk. They are about our age. About 5-10 years younger, and by the looks of it, that makes us the 2 oldest couples in the room. Most of the other people look 25-35.They have 2 younger children and are trying to spice things up. I tell them Mary has let slip 2 man threesome sounded hot, so I thought this would be a chance for that and more.

Mary slips, "Are you going to tell them I slept with a woman for the first time earlier this summer too?" She realizes what she said and covers her mouth, grabs her drink and downs it. "He makes me crazy sometimes. That was supposed to stay in my head."'

Kate turns to her rubbing her arm, "Oh honey don't be embarrassed. Let's face it we are at a swingers club. That is kind of an acceptable practice and she giggles. He doesn't know this but I did it with a girl twice in college."

Jack jumps right in, "What! Who? When? Do I know her?"

Katie looks at him, "Do you want to talk about the past or the here and now at the table?"

"Um, the here and now."

Kate looks back at Mary smiling, "God men are so predictable?" and they laugh. Kate looks at Jack. "Oh and yes you do know her." and gives him a razzberry.

"Katie this discussion isn't over by a longshot. Maybe tabled for the moment but not over." says Jack.

Kate rubs Mary's bare arm and says, "Honey that dress is gorgeous, and looks awesome on you. Where did you find it?"

Mary answers, "I have a friend in a nice women's clothing store. John at first told me he was taking me away for the weekend but not where, and I would need to look sexy for him. Well I will give him credit he said nice, but I know his nice, with going away for a weekend means sexy. We chatted. She sent me a few pictures, and I ordered this."

Jack is smooth, "Wait so I am the only one at the table that doesn't know what the whole dress looks like? That doesn't seem fair does it John?"

"You know Jack I think you have a point."

"God you men are all alike. If I didn't have to pee right now and thought Mary & I could sit here all night and hold it with me, I would sit here just to screw with you two." Kate turns to Mary, shall we go to the ladies room and let them stare at us as we walk away?"

Mary smiles, "If we must."

They slide out of the booth, and go arm and arm to the ladies room. Jack flags down the waitress orders a round for the table and gets up to move to the other side of the booth. "Let's not say anything when the women get back, and see where they sit. Do you think they will stay coupled or swap it up if you will?"

"I don't want to take that bet. I think it's close to even money."

"Me too. I guess we will see."

They come back and are giggling. "I told you." Mary says to Kate.

"Yup they are pigs." Kate answers.

"We are pigs? What did we do now?"

"You mister didn't stay on your side of the table."

"Honey it was crowded. Us 2 big guys on 1 side with you to women on another. It's only fair to us guys to make each side boy/girl."

"Oh is that it. You two guys were squished together?"

"Oh yeah. It was horrible."

Mary looks at Kate, and Kate looks at Mary and the two of them sit. Mary with Jack, and Kate with me. Mary smiles, "We talked in the ladies room. We knew you two would do this."

I take an innocent tone, "It wasn't me. He was on the outside. Jack got up and moved."

"Oh, are you Mr sweet & innocent now."

"Yes I left my halo in the car. Should I go get it?"

We all just laugh. I chime in, ok let's be honest and go around the table. What are you looking forward to tonight? What are you nervous about? Let's put it on the table so even if nothing happens with the four of us the two couples are clear with each other."

Jack says, "Wow that's heavy."

Kate answers, "Honey so nice of you to volunteer to go first."

Jack just looks at her, "Uh huh. Ok. Looking forward to changed a few minutes ago. Hopefully watching Kate with a woman."

"God I can't keep my big mouth shut sometimes." laughs Kate.

"Mary has that problem sometimes too." I add.

Jack continues, "I guess nerves would be, I get too nervous and have trouble performing."

"That's what the magic blue pill is for."

"I don't normally need them. I don't have any."

"Luckily you know a guy with a few in the car." I tell him.

"You don't mind giving me 1 to try?"

"Not at all."

Kate moans, "Great my husband with a hardon that won't quit. Just what I need."

And we all laugh. Jack pays Kate back with her comment a minute ago, "What was that Honey you wanted to go next."

"Touche. OK nervous, well damn near everything. I haven't been with another man since we started dating in college. Now in one night god knows how many men will be gunning for me." Kate looks at Mary, "Did you see that picture on the website?" Mary nods yes. "That poor woman is surrounded by six guys. I am like wow, but holy shit."

Kate pauses so Jack asks, "And looking forward to?"

"Well up until a few minutes ago it would have been something different. But now you know I was with a girl, and you would like to see me with a girl. I think I want you to watch me with a girl. I am getting turned on by the thought of not only being with a girl again, but having you watch too." Kate turns to Mary, "I am not asking for a promise or assuming, but if we continue to get along like it looks like we are, would you be that woman tonight? Would you let the men watch us have sex with each other?"

Mary smiles her embarrassed smile and gives a little nod.

I don't drop my tone like I would but I ask, "I am sorry Mary I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

Mary just looks at me and sighs and shakes her head. She then looks at Kate, "I think I would love to do that," and the two women smile at each other for a minute.

I figure I continue the tradition and say to Mary, "What was that Mary you wanted to go next."

Mary looks at me, "I should have known you would volunteer me."

Mary starts, "I think I am just nervous about the sheer numbers of people. Of being on display. Having god knows who watching me. She looks at Kate, "Not to assume like you said but the 4 of us I could handle. Being that woman in the photo with everyone in the room watching me with them and how many more...oh god."

Mary goes quiet. So I ask, "And what is it you are really looking forward to?" with a smile on my face.

"You really want me to say it don't you?"

"I thought that was the whole idea of this. Being honest."

Kate reaches across the table to take Jen's hand. "Don't be embarrassed. Let's face it we are here to get our freak on." and she smiles at Mary.

"I told him that a man had never cum on me before, and so he did and he made sure I watched. I thought it was hot. A month or so later we talked about a threesome with another guy. He then mentioned imagine the two of us cumming on you, and I told him the idea of being covered in cum was turning me on. So there is a part on me that wants to be that woman on the table and have the guys cum all over my body."

"Wow I didn't see that coming, but what a hot image it is in my head." and Kate holds and pats Mary's hand.

Kate is interrupted as another couple approaches the table.

"Hi we are Kevin and Carrie we run the club." Kevin says.

We do the introductions and they realize the couples are already swapped in the booth.

Carrie mentions, "I think it's great you guys are trying step one here in the lounge by swapping in the booth." and smiles at us all.

They go on to tell us the rules of the club. The no nonsense approach to breaking the rules, you get removed and banned. The hospital grade cleaning done to the entire club after a party, and the strict rules about proper disposal of dirty towels stocked in every room, and the proper disposal of used condoms. They take a clean environment very seriously.

They explain the main floor, dance area. Downstairs the large group playroom that is one large open area that takes up half of the entire basement and can handle about 100 people. Upstairs a private room, the voyeur room, and another large playroom for a few dozen people. There are also restrooms, lockers and showers on each floor.

"You folks are the last table. We have already stopped at the other tables and were about to take everyone over to the club for a tour. Shall we?" asks Kevin.

Kate replies looking right at me, "Hold on you aren't getting off the hook that easy."

Carrie asks, "And what hook is that?"

"John had the bright idea of an around the table question. What are you looking forward to and are nervous about? We have all answered but him. It's his idea, he needs to answer."

"Oh, I agree" says Carrie "May we stay and hear the answer?"

Kate smiles at, "Oh of course please do. John it's your turn. What are you nervous about?"

"Well probably like most guys. Not being able to perform or stay hard, but that's what the blue pill is for right?"

"God bless modern drugs." answers Carrie.

"And what are you looking forward to?" Mary asks me.

I look straight at her, "Watching you enjoy yourself. Watching you get lost in the pleasure of it all. Watching your orgasm build and crash over you."

Mary half moans, "God I want to kiss you right now."

Kate gets a mischievous look, "You kiss Jack the way you want to kiss John, and once I see how you kiss Jack I will kiss John the same way. It will be like you kissed John."

Mary looks at me, "Oh boy. One step over the line." She takes Jack's face in her hands and gives him a soft passionate kiss that lasts about 15 seconds.

"Wow Mary loves you John. Kate show him how much." Jack says after breaking the kiss with Mary.

Kate holds my face in her hands and gives me a very loving tender kiss. Different from Mary's but still one hell of a kiss.

We break our kiss. I look at Mary, "Boy you really do love me." and we all laugh.

"Wow ok you guys are ready I think." Keven says. "Can I ask you 4 to get up, but stay in the mixed couples for a minute please?"

Kevin & Carrie step towards the bar and call for everyone's attention. People are still talking so Kevin lets out a loud whistle. "Thank you honey." Carrie says. "Could I ask everyone to please get up. In a few minutes we will be leaving for the club, but I want to bring your attention to the 2 couples over here." and she waves her hand towards us. All around the room every table is just 1 couple at each table, we are the only table of four.

"This was the last table we stopped at to introduce ourselves and welcome them to the club. This is Mary, Jack, Kate and John. Now what is nice about this is they were getting to know each other by simply asking each other what they hoped to get out of tonight. That by itself isn't why I point them out. I am pointing them out for two reasons. One before we came along they had already swapped in the booth while they were talking. Mary is with John, and Kate with Jack. Second John gave an awesome answer. What he was looking forward to most tonight, was watching his partner enjoy herself. So because of their willingness to mingle and their love towards each other I am giving them the key to the Penthouse Private Room."