Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at me with a concerned, nervous look. "Did you not tell me the thought of having a couple of guys cum on you was hot?"

Her meek nervousness, "I did, but not tied to a table with hundreds of people around."

"First off not hundreds, maybe two dozen. Second your thighs are strapped in only, to keep you from getting bumped off the table. Your hands will be free. I will be right here, do you think I will let anything happen to you? And finally this is a labor weekend. I could tell you to, but I want you to want to do it. I want you to overcome your nerves and submit to the dirty little slut that hides in your head."

She hops up on the table muttering, "How do I let him talk me into these things?"

After she is strapped in I lean over and kiss her, "Jesus you look hot like that."

Mary puts her hands over her face to hide her face. I stand up and raise my voice, "Folks can I have your attention. Everyone, this is Mary." Before I can continue about a half a dozen people say, "Hi Mary" Mary raises a hand and waves. "Guys, Mary thinks it's hot for a guy to cum on her. She would like you to come over and cum on her body, and I put my hands at my neck and waist showing where on her body. No facials, not on her pussy, on her body. Please feel free to cum say hello." and I step back a tad.

Within a minute she has a guy at each side of her head. One guy has his wife beside him and she is reaching down and playing with Mary's nipple when Mary is sucking on her husband. When Mary turns her head to suck the guy on the other side of her the wife strokes her husband. He is the first to cum a few minutes later. His wife is jerking him so he cums on Mary's chest. Once he is done the woman gently turns Mary's head away from the cock she is sucking, and bends down and gives Mary a kiss, "Thank you honey. You enjoy this." and they step back.

A young couple steps up between her legs. The woman rubs Mary's thigh to get her attention. "Is it ok if my man fucks you?" Mary just nods her best yes with a dick in her mouth. The girl holds up a rubber. "While he gets ready, can I make sure you are ready?" again a yes nod. The woman hands the guy the rubber and kneels down and starts eating Mary out like she was starving. It takes all of 15 seconds and Mary is moaning in pleasure around a new dick on the other side of her head.

The woman stands up after a few minutes, and takes her man's dick in her hand and guides him into her. She walks behind him, and tucks in close behind him, and sets the rhythm. She is pushing and pulling on his hips, setting the speed. She is looking around her man watching Mary's face. Mary is now taking a minute between swapping dicks side to side when sucking. Her face is pure pleasure. She has let go and is loving the attention. The guy fucking her pulls out and his wife reaches around and pulls off his condom. She pushes him forward so his legs are mashed against Mary and she starts jerking him off until he cums all over Mary's stomach.

People are walking up beside Mary alone and jerking themselves or a woman is helping them. And this goes on for a bit. Before you know it, it's more than 20minutes of this. Mary is covered in cum, and is starting to hold her jaw, and has a fourth guy fucking her.

I walk up to her head, "Are you enjoying yourself?" Her eyes drop in embarrassment and she nods her head yes, "But you need a break don't you?" Another yes nod. "Can you let these 2 guys finish?" Another yes nod and she turns her attention back to the dick she was sucking. Just a few minutes later, he grunts and pulls away from her face and aims right at her boobs.

Kate then walks up to the man fucking Mary and starts humping behind him like the woman did earlier. I can see she is whispering in his ear, and sure enough about a minute or so later he is pulling out and cummming on Mary's stomach. Kate pats him on his ass and pushes him off to the side.

"The show is over folks. This poor woman needs a shower." Kate announces as she starts unstrapping Mary's legs.

Someone tries to step up to Mary, and Kate looks at him. "She is going on break." He looks disappointed. "Oh go cry in the corner." Kate tells him.

Mary looks down at herself and stares in awe. "Oh my god I am covered." She runs her fingers across her body. Swirling the puddles of cum together.

I put my hand under her neck to help her up and she groans. "I am too stiff, and my legs are cramped. I can't move right now."

I scoop her up and cradle her to me. "No you will get cum all over you." she says.

"Then I guess we will both need a shower." and I carry her off.

Kate and Jack follow us in. Kate motions for me to stop and she starts the shower to get it warm. Mary is scooping up handfuls of cum off her belly and chest and letting it drip back onto her. "I have never seen so much cum." she giggles.

Kate walks up to us, and caresses Mary's face. "And I have never seen anything so just slutty and hot in my life. You were amazing but now we need to clean you."

Mary blushes and Kate pulls at my arm to walk me into the shower. The three of us are getting wet under this huge showerhead. Kate starts by using her hands to wipe the cum off Mary. Once that is done Kate asks Mary, "Can you stand?"

"I think so."

I gently set her down but she falters. Kate turns to Jack, "Get in here and hold her up. You John, clean yourself, you are covered too."

Jack has an arm around Mary helping to hold her up, and she looks at me. "I am sorry." she says.

"For what?"

"Making a mess of you."

I step towards her, "Anytime you falter I will be there to hold you." and I kiss her.

She reaches out and wraps her arms around me in a hug and Jack lets go. She is hugging me tight just holding on. Kate looks at us. "Mary I just got the cum off you. John is getting more back on you. Break it up you two. Jack hold her." and Kate goes back to washing Mary.

I am watching Mary and she is just totally relaxed leaning on Jack for support and Kate washes her. I am through washing off and just doing a final rinse when I hear Kate, "Jesus man put that thing away." and she giggles.

I turn and Jack is hard again. "You just fucked the young lady that ate out Mary, and you are ready again?" Kate asks.

Jack points at me, "Blame him he gave me the pill."

"Wait. What? You fucked who? I never saw that." I say.

Kate explains. "I wanted to get Jack rev'd up. I asked the first guy to fuck Mary if I could lick him clean? The woman answered yes if she could lick me. So up'd the bet. Yes you can, if Jack can fuck you. We all agreed and we were on the couch behind you. The guy stood by the arm of the couch. I laid against the arm, and sucked him spreading my legs for her to eat me. She got on all fours and ate me out, and Jack fucked her doggy."

"How the fuck did I miss that?"

Kate takes Mary from Jack and the two naked women walk to the bench. I grab a towel and start gently drying Mary's hair, and then I just start gently rubbing her face and jaw.

"Is that too hard?" I ask her.

"No, it's nice, don't stop."

She closes her eyes as I continue my gentle massage. After a few minutes I push her onto her back, and roll her over. She looked back for a minute, probably thinking I was going to attack her and instead I gently rubbed her back, and slowly worked down to her thighs, to her calves and back up. Never touching her in a sexual way.

I can't say the same for Jack & Kate. Once Kate wasn't occupied with Mary, Jack pushed her onto her back and got on top of her in the missionary and just started fucking Kate. I saw Mary look up and see them going at it, but she just smiled and enjoyed the massage I was giving her.

"Do you think you can stand up and walk now?" I ask Mary.

"I think I can walk back to our room. Once there I want you to make love to me. I don't want to fuck I want to make love."

"Then I shall carry my love to her bed, and I shall bed thee." I reach down and scoop her back up."

All I hear from behind me is Kate. "If you want to keep having sex tonight you better pick me up and follow them back to the room." Then there is some rustling and a woman's squeal. I turn back and Jack has Kate over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. "Not like this you dummy."

"Hey you didn't say how to carry you." and Jack follows me out.

We walk out of the shower room, and everyone in the room starts clapping. Mary buries her face in my chest. I stop walking. "Look at them." She rolls her head to look out into the room. "They wouldn't be clapping if they didn't think what you just did was hot, sexy or just slutty. They all loved your performance." I continue walking to our room and unlock the door, (PS naked and no pockets, this card is a pain to keep in your hand). I know Jack is close behind because all I hear is Kate saying he is a dead man.

We get in the room and I lay Mary down. She scoots over and back in the bed and lays back. She spreads her legs and stretches out her arms to me. I need no other invitation. I climb on the bed and kiss her.

"Do you know how crazy you make me at times?" Mary asks.

"No tell me."

"How do you make me do these things?"

"I don't make you. I make you want to. Wasn't it you that said you thought having multiple guys cumming on you would be hot?"

"Yes. Will you promise me something?"

"Sure."

"Don't ever stop."

"Never." I kiss her again, and I just keep kissing and licking her. It probably takes me 2-3 minutes to kiss my way down to her pussy. I was thinking she might need a little foreplay after the shower, but no sooner do I spread her lips and lick her and she is getting wetter and wetter. I pick her thighs up on my shoulders and start licking her ass.

"Oh god. It is so dirty, but it feels so good." I stab my tongue in her and she gasps. "God I guess I really am your dirty little slut."

I go from licking her pussy to her ass, back and forth for a good 5 minutes.

"Please." she gasps "Please. I want you inside of me. I want to make love to you."

I give her clit one last lick, and I climb up over her. I start rubbing my dick between her lips getting the head wet with her juices. She humps her hips trying to get me inside of her. I give a rub of two more and let just the head slip in. She smiles as I slowly slide the rest in until I am all the way inside her. She reaches up and pulls my head down to hers and kisses me. I start to slowly slide in and out while we are nuzzling each other's necks. She is licking and sucking my earlobe. Whispering all sorts of things while she does.

"I want you to make me your dirty little slut. I love the way you stretch my slutty little pussy. You know I have never really enjoyed sex until you started fucking me. I want to feel your cum inside of me." She pushes me up and looks me in the eye. "Do you want to make love to me right now or fuck me?"

"I want to fuck you." I tell her.

"Then do it. Fuck your dirty little slut. Make me cum for you." Louder so Jack and Kate can hear. "You heard me. Fuck me. Fuck me now. I want you to fuck me."

"You want to be my dirty slut?"

"Yes I do."

I stay deep in Mary, but look over at Jack and Kate. "And Kate do you want to be Jack's dirty little slut?"

Jack is on top of her and stops moving. "Kate you need to answer John." he tells her with a big smile.

"I will always be Jack's slut." says Kate

"Then here is what our 2 dirty little sluts are going to do. First guy to cum in his slut holds her legs up to keep his cum in her. Once the second guy comes, the last woman will hustle over to the other bed with her man's cum in her pussy and 69 with the other woman. The two women will keep 69ing until they have licked each other clean and made each other cum.

"Is that all" says Kate. "I don't have to go out there and have 10 guys cover me in cum?"

Mary looks over smiling and giggling, "Bitch"

Kate smiles while replying, "Slut" Kate then looks at Jack. "I agreed for god's sake. Would you please fuck me."

Jack and I resume fucking our women. For me this is going to be the long haul. I have cum twice already today. Mary & I have been enjoying a nice fucking. Not slow or fast, a little hard and have we been at it for a while. I look at her, "I want you to use your mouth." she smiles and nods. As a lay beside her she crawls over me in a 69. As her mouth engulfs me, she lowers her hips until she feels me licking her. I am enjoying her blow job. Sometimes just sucking and licking, sometimes deep throating me (which feels great). When I get a wicked idea.

I call out to Jack, "Hey watch this." Jack and Kate look over. "Mary flip your hair over and show them what a dirty little slut you are."

Mary pulls off me, "So do you guys want to see why I am Johns, Dirty Little Slut?"

"Absolutely" cheers Jack.

I feel Mary moving around and then I am in her mouth, then her throat, and her nose is bumping my balls. She sort of shakes her head a tad, keeps me in her throat for 15-20 seconds and pulls off me. She makes a show of drooling as she does and stroking me.

Jack just says, "Wow, can I try?"

Kate slaps his chest. "You pig."

Mary smiles and crawls off me. Lays on the edge of the bed and hangs her head off the bed. "Come here big boy."

Jack jumps up. He starts to line up with Mary's mouth. Kate has come over to watch. Mary looks at Jack, "Now just pay attention to my hands on your thigh. If I tap you back, pull back, I can't pull away like this." She reaches out for Kate's hand. "Kate you keep your hand here." and Mary places it on her throat. Mary pulls Jack's leg forward and he slides in. Mary takes him all in 2 strokes.

Kate is amazed. "Holy shit. I can feel him in her throat. I would be puking."

"Honey it's like she is swallowing around me. It feels amazing."

Mary taps out. Jack pulls back, and strokes his dick. "I am so close." Mary pulls him back in; she pulls him all the way in and wiggles her head. She pulls off him, spit and drool everywhere. After taking a deep breath she pulls him all the way in. She grabs him by the ass and it almost sounds like she is trying to hum with him in her throat. Jack has had enough and he cums. Mary won't let him pull out and keeps him in her throat swallowing everything he shoots.

As Jack pulls out of Mary's throat & mouth, "Wow I have never had that done to me before it felt great."

"Jesus, I felt Jack cumming in her throat." Kate says. She reaches down and lifts up Mary's head so she is back on the bed. Her face is a mess of drool. Kate starts rubbing the drool into Mary's skin kissing her as she does.

"Hey John do you want to see why Kate said she is my slut?" Jack asks me.

"Sure."

Kate looks at Jack with "that look".

Jack looks at her, "Please"

"God the things I do for you." says Kate as she gets on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed.

I then see an idea pop into Jack's head. "Mary come here please, and stand here." Jack steps over to a lube dispenser and squirts some into his hand. He comes back over and pours it onto Kate's ass. "Mary rub it into Kate's asshole."

That gets my attention and I start watching more closely. Mary is rubbing all around Kate's ass. "Now finger her ass Mary."

Mary looks to Kate, "Honey are you ok?"

Kate looks back, "It's ok. Do it."

Mary slides her finger in and does just a little back and forth. Maybe first knuckle to second knuckle only.

Jack pumps some more lube and drizzles it on Kates ass, and Mary's hand. "Now Mary use 2 fingers."

Mary looks nervous, "Are you sure?"

Jack simple answers, "She is going to let John fuck her in the ass so you better gently stretch her first."

Kate's head drops to the bed, "Oh shit."

Mary just looks aghast, "What?"

I look at Jack & then Kate, "Are you both sure?"

"John you were kind enough to share Mary's little talent, and this is Kate's talent. I want to share it with you." say Jack.

"Kate?" I ask.

"Yes, John you can do it. At least you are a little smaller than Jack. Mary, I am going to want that 2nd finger for a few minutes. Please honey, otherwise it will be uncomfortable."

Mary takes another finger and pushes it in Kate's ass. She leaves it there for a minute or so and then starts small fucking motion. Jack looks at me, looks at my dick & then the lube dispenser. I get it, he is telling me to lube up to fuck his wife's ass.

I step behind Mary, nice and shiney with lube. Mary pulls out her fingers and looks at me, "You be gentle with her."

Kate speaks up, "At first yes be gentle, but when I tell you to I want you to fuck me, and fuck me hard. Mary, will you guide him, and once he is in will you rub my clit please"

"Of course sweety." Mary grabs me by the dick and I step forward as Mary puts me against Kate's ass. "Easy now. Just the tip. Let her get used to it."

Kate groans some so Mary holds me in place. Jack climbs onto the bed, "Oh looks Kate's mouth isn't busy." He sits in front of her and grabs her head and pushes it in place so she will blow him.

All Kate manages to get out is "Oh come on are you seri..." and the word serious is muffled by Jack's dick. Jack holds her head and sets a nice up and down rhythm. I start slow steady strokes and I can hear moaning coming from Kate.

Jack looks at me, "Harder now. Fuck Kate's ass harder. I trust Jack, and start fucking her harder. I can hear Kate moaning around Jack's dick, but it sounds more like pleasure not pain so I keep going. The three of us keep fucking Kate for a few minutes. Kate is the first to cum I think. I feel some small shivers, and she lets out a deep long moan. Mary stops rubbing Kate's clit and just watches her orgasm. I feel her clench her ass down and that was it for me. I cum deep in her ass. A minute or so later Jack is next. He pulls out at the last minute and cums on Kate's face.

You just hear a drained Kate, "Really? On my face?"

I look at Mary and drop my tone a bit. "Go kiss and lick Kate's face clean, and then lick her asshole clean like I lick yours."

She gives me a small smirk, "Yes sir." and she climbs onto the bed. She rolls Kate onto her back and starts kissing and licking her face. Kate tries to object. "Sshhh honey, let me do this." and Mary continues until she has gotten the last drop. She then crawls between Kate's legs, and looks at me. "Can you hold her legs up?"

I reach out and hold both Kate's legs straight up in the air. Mary spreads her ass cheeks and as she does she sticks her tongue into Kate's still partially open ass. Kate starts to ask, "What are you..." but she then gets Marys tongue in her ass and it changes to an, "Oh god"

Mary licks her ass for a minute or 2, and then pulls her face up, "All clean."

Kate grabs her head and pushes her into her pussy. "You have me very close, please don't stop. Please lick me until I cum."

Mary is looking up from between Kate's legs and I hear a muffled, "Gladly" and Kate sighs and moans. All you hear is Mary sucking on Kate's clit. Good to her word. Mary has Kate cumming in about 2 minutes.

We all sort of collapse on the beds. When I realize that I could fall asleep right now, it might be time to go. I test the waters and say out loud, "Is anyone else ready to fall asleep?"

Mary pats my chest, "Shh I am trying to relax."

From the other bed Jack answers, "I could"

"Not to be the fuddy duddy but we have been at this for hours. Would everyone like to go back to the hotel and go to sleep?"

Jack is the first to chime in, "I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to admit defeat." and laughs. I laugh with him.

We all get dressed and walk downstairs and

We get dressed and head downstairs. Carrie spots us and heads over grabs Mary in a big hug. "I heard I missed your show."

Mary turns red, "I honestly couldn't have said who was or wasn't watching, but I certainly enjoyed myself."