Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 08

Story Info
Mary goes to a swingers club.
16.2k words
4.69
12.1k
6

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
970 Followers

It's been a great few weeks. Mary and I have been getting along well, but her ex is being a pain which is limiting overnight time.

So it's funny the way memories work. I was getting coffee one morning at my local coffee shop. As I was walking in, my ex-wife's friend's husband was walking out. We recognize each other and say hello. We talk for just a minute or so. I walk in to get my coffee and muffin on the way to work.

I am driving to work and I remember the 2 couples going up to her parents ski chalet for a long weekend. My wife's friend insisted we try this place that had a whole 50's look and theme to it. We had been sitting there eating, and I noticed there wasn't a ton of movement table to table but some people were talking to people at other tables more like you would see at a club and not a restaurant.

On my way back to the men's room I stop at the bar and wave over the bartender. I look at him, "Can I ask you what might be a strange question?"

"Sure"

"Is there some large gathering here tonight? Like maybe ¼ to a ⅓ of the people here all know each other?"

He laughs, and says, "You really don't know do you?"

I just look at him, "No I don't but something is going on here right?"

He reaches behind the bar and hands me a flyer. "There was a local swingers group getting together here." He looks at me and points across the street to the seasonal cabin rentals across the street. "They start here, and then go back to a group of cabins to party" and he uses his fingers to air quotes "party".

I laugh, "Well I knew something was odd here." I order a beer and leave $10. "Thank you" and go back to the table.

I look at my wife's friend, "So Michelle are you trying to hint at something with us?"

She looks at me oddly, "Hint at what?"

I show her the flyer and she freaks. I mean like people looking over freaks, and storms out. Needless to say, that put a damper on the whole weekend. I got blamed for being an asshole and "pushing" it, because I teased here about it on and off all night. Screw her if she can't laugh at it.

All that comes back to me in a heartbeat from saying hello to a guy I haven't seen in probably 15-20 years. The mind is an amazing thing. Not only did those memories flood back. The next thought is I need to look into this and take Mary.

We are at Mary's house after driving Rob to a game, and he is excited about a basketball camp. Mary has told him she will think about it. It's 2 nights away Friday & Saturday night. She isn't sure she can afford it, and we are talking about it. As we talk I pull up the Swinger Club I had been looking at on my phone that looks amazing. It's a bit of a drive in CT but looks great. That same weekend they have a Newbie Night Friday night. I pull up my hotel app and my favorite hotel has rooms open.

I look at Mary, "Let him go."

"I am not sure I can swing it."

I laugh in my head with the play on words happening in my head. I put on my firm tone, "I said let him go. I will pay."

"I can't let you."

I grab her and pull her over my lap and spank her.

Now I am getting a different look. "Stop." She wiggles but I hold her firm. "Let me go. What if Rob comes down?"

I spank her twice. The second time dragging my hand firmly from the bottom of her crotch back up to her ass.

"Stop"

I spank her twice more, a little firmer. This gets her moaning, and she starts to grind against my hand when I drag it across her again. "Are you going to send him?"

"Let me up"

Two more, but this time I don't stop rubbing her pussy through her pants.

"Stop"

Four spanks between every two or three words, "All you have to say is you will let me pay and send him and this can stop." Towards the end she is hissing with each spank. She is starting to feel them. Now I am digging into her clit. Her hips are wiggling.

"OK, I give up, he can go."

"Good girl, and here is your reward." I love stretchie women's pants/tights. I push my hand under her pants and reach down to her pussy and clit. "You are soaked."

"Please no, not here. What if Rob comes down?"

"Then you better cum first" she just moans as I alternate between fingering her and rubbing her clit. In no time she is getting wetter and moaning and groaning louder. I put my hand over her mouth, and she looks up at me. "You better cum before Rob hears your moans and comes down."

I concentrate on just her clit. I am a little rough. If my hand weren't over her mouth I am sure Rob would be coming down to see if I was killing his Mother. It's not two minutes later and she comes hard. My hand is soaked. I pull out my hand out of her pants and help her sit up.

She is sitting there panting and I notice a big wet spot on her pants. I grab her water and splash some of it in her lap. She shrieks and stares at me. "You had a huge wet spot on your pants. Did you want Rob to see it? Now you have spilled water on yourself."

Rob yells down, "Mom are you ok?

"Yes I spilled some water on myself. I am coming up to get changed."

She comes back down, "He thought it was funny. I looked like I peed my pants"

"Well he wasn't far off" I say smiling.

"You are a brat. You are also kind and generous to me, and then you do that to me."

I put on my tone again, "You can try to say you didn't like it but you soaked yourself so we both know that's BS. You say you don't like it to appear lady-like, but just admit it. You are my little labor performing slut."

She gets shy, blushes and smiles.

"I don't hear you. Do you need to be spanked again?"

"NO. Yes I am your labor performing slut."

"That's right and you will be performing a labor that weekend."

"Oh god, I should have known. Do I need to tell Jen?"

"No, this is just for you. I promise you will be kept busy all night long. Imagine 1, 2 or 3 hours of constant excitement."

"Jesus what are you planning?"

"Just another fun filled labor for Hercules."

Mary just shakes her head, and moves to straddle me, and sit in my lap. "Well Mary owes John this for earlier, and for being so good to her and Rob." She grabs my head and kisses me passionately. I am holding and squeezing her ass cheeks as we kiss. She pulls back, "Easy one of my cheeks is red from the spanking."

"Tell me you didn't like it, and I will never spank you again."

Her answer is to passionately kiss me again. She breaks the kiss, "God I want you."

"Let's go upstairs right now."

She gives me a look as if to say "Really, you know Rob is home."

"What time is he up until playing video games?"

"Usually no later than 1AM I think."

I put my tone back on, "At 2AM you will be at your front door in one of the lingeries I have bought you. You will open the door, and you will escort me upstairs where I am going to have my way with you in your bed."

"I can't be dressed like that with Rob home."

"Does he usually wake up once asleep?"

"No"

"Then you can, you are just nervous. This is not a request. If you are not dressed appropriately you are getting a spanking like no other. I will leave you red, and sore for work tomorrow. You have had sex before with a child in the house. This will be no different."

"My ex didn't make me scream like you do sometime."

"Then you will have to scream into a pillow."

"I am going to lick you from top to bottom, suck on your nipples, eat you out, tongue your ass, finger your pussy, and oh yes fuck you." I tap her ass gently. "Now get up. I need to go home get a few things done so I can come back and and fuck you silly."

She gets up with just an, "Oh god." She walks me out and I kiss her at the door. "I am not..."

I stop her by firmly grabbing her by her chin. "Not a request. I will see you in lingerie at 2AM." and I turn and walk out the door.

2:05AM I pull up. I am intentionally just a little late to make her sweat it out in her lingerie. I walk up to the door and she opens the door hiding behind it.

"Step out from behind the door."

She is not in something I bought her! It is not lace!

"Was I not clear enough?"

"Please come in"

"Not until we are clear. Was I not clear when I told you what I wanted you wearing?"

Her head dips down, "Yes you were."

"Why are you not dressed as you were told to dress?"

"If Rob woke up..."

"Did he wake up?"

"No"

"So I will give you a choice 10 hard spanking bent over your bed upstairs, or 15 firm ones bent over the arm of the couch?"

She is just staring at me. "Decide or I will decide for you."

"The couch" she quickly says.

I drop my bag, wave my hand forward for her to walk to the living room. Without me telling her to, she walks to the sofa, pulls up her lingerie to expose her g-string and bends over the arm. I run my finger under the g-string, "Well this won't get in my way" and I run my finger down the crack of her ass pushing the string in.

I run my hand over her ass and she flinches, "Did you not dress appropriately because you knew I would spank you?"

"No"

I just tap my hand across her cheeks, and she flinches more, "It was a simple thing why not honor my request?"

"I was too afraid Rob would wake up and see me exposed"

"Would a robe until the last minute have solved that problem?"

Her face just sinks into the sofa. She never thought of that. "Count them out. If you lose count we start over." and again she flinches when my hand makes contact to just drag across her ass. I raise my hand again and admittedly, I spank her harder than I meant to. She screams into the sofa and there is a nice pink handprint on her ass.

"1"

I soften the next one on the same cheek, but still firm.

"2"

Three, four and five continue with hissing. On six it must be stinging, on seven she sobs, "I am so sorry 7"

I reach into my bag and pull out the mouth ring I got for her, and dangle it in front of her face. "You promise to get naked upstairs, put in this ring, and use your vibrator on yourself while I fuck your mouth and we can stop here."

She doesn't hesitate, "Yes OK"

She gets up, I grab my bag and I lead her upstairs. Once we reach the 2nd floor I drop my bag and stop in front of her, "Strip" She looks at me wide eyed. She was assuming I meant in the bedroom. She just stares at me, pleading with her eyes. "Strip right here, right now. Around the corner and out of sight of Rob's room, or I will rip that thing off you and I won't be quiet about it. Rob might wake up. Would you want to explain to him, or would you want me to explain that his mother likes to get frisky at 2AM?"

Her face admits defeat and she removes the nightgown, leaving the g-string. "I said naked" I hiss at her.

She pulls off her g-string. "Good girl. Now open wide." Again she realizes the agreement was strip naked and use the ring upstairs. She tilts her head up and opens her mouth. Once it's in her mouth she drops her head forward to allow me to buckle it. "Now walk into your room. No running or you get the rest of the spankings bent over your bed with your bedroom door open. Her total risk time for Rob to walk out was probably 20 seconds. I walk into the room behind her and slap her "good" ass cheek. "Good girl." and I close the bedroom door and turn the lock to lock it. It's one thing if Rob hears us having sex. He will never get the images out of his head if he sees me fucking his Mother.

"Now take my bag, and hang up my clothes." her eyes instantly brighten, but then a concerned look. I know she is thinking will Rob wake up, will he see, etc. "I will be up and out even before you are. Now Do Not Make me repeat myself again tonight or the remaining spankings Will Happen. Hang up my clothes."

She goes to work and when she gets to the bottom of the bag she finds it, and looks back at me. A new multi function toy I bought for her. It's a rabbit type vibrator that has 2 seperate motors. The shaft is a thrusting shaft that extends out about an inch and back again fucking the user, and it it warms up to body temperature.

"Hit the bottom button once and it should flash, then climb on the bed with your head hanging off the edge." I pick her head up so she can look me in the eye. "If you don't give yourself a good fucking with the toy, this won't be just a face fucking, this will be punishment for you. Do you understand?"

I quickly get a yes head nod. I turn on the vibes and thrusting and hand her the toy, when I get an idea. I reach down and feel her pussy she is very wet. "I thought so, you certainly are my little slut." and I slide myself into her open and inviting mouth. I tap the back of her mouth, and pull back. My next stroke I go deeper still, and on the third stroke I am buried in her throat with my balls on her nose. I look down and she is fucking the toy in and out of herself. The clit part is bumping into her clit on every stroke. I get into a nice rhythm for me. Nice and deep into her throat, then I back off into her mouth, and back into her throat thrusting a little hard and deep. Trying to get as far down her throat as I can, and then I pull out of her mouth. I give her about 3 seconds to breath and I repeat. I keep this up for maybe 2-3 minutes and her throat feels just amazing but I don't want to cum this fast. My goal is to fuck her, cum and go to sleep. And when I wake up to pee, and I will. I am going to fuck her again, I hope. At least that's the plan in my head.

I pull out of her mouth and pick her head up onto the bed. I look at her, "I will remove the ring if you think you can keep the noise down without it. Nod yes if you can stay quiet. If you can't I will put it right back in. I get a quick Yes nod. She rolls on her side facing away from me and I unbuckle the strap. She reaches for the ring and pulls it out of her mouth. She barely gets her hand up to rub her jaw, and I am swinging her hips to the edge of the bed with Mary on her back. I like her bed it sits high allowing me to fuck her on her back without bending my knees or crouching too much.

She is laying back and I make my first stroke deep and hard. I don't think she was expecting it so hard. She let out a woof, as if she had gotten a hard punch in the gut. I didnt let it deter me. I keep pounding away. I don't last long before I am going to cum.

"Look at me." I command her. Her eyes open and look at me. "I am going to pull out and I am going to cum on you. I want you to watch me cum on you. I want you to watch each spurt come out and land on you. I am then going to get up and the bed and you are going to lick and suck me clean. Then and only then will you be allowed to rub my cum into your skin, or scoop it up on your fingers and lick it off. Are we clear? I would hate to have to give you the other spankings."

"Yes sir. I understand sir."

I pull out and jerk off all over her stomach. Three good shots, and some drool on her pussy. I leave the drooling cum, dripping off of me and I climb onto the bed. I lay down beside her so my dick is level with her face. She rolls her head to the side, so she can lick and suck me clean. She crawls up the bed so she is level with me and lays down on her back.

"Sir may I play with your cum now?" she asks.

"Yes you may."

She reaches down and collects the two larger spots on her fingers, and sucks them clean with nothing but an MMMmmmm. She then just gently rubs the remaining cum into her skin.

I gently turn her head to look at me and soften my tone, "Does your jaw hurt?"

"No. It feels used, but doesn't hurt."

"How is your ass?

"That stings a bit still."

As I get off the bed I tell her, "Crawl up into bed and roll on your side facing your dresser." I walk over to the dresser and pick up the bottle of skin lotion with aloe I spotted. I get into bed on the other side and pump some hand lotion onto my hand, and then start rubbing her red ass cheek. The lotion gets sucked right onto her skin, so I put some more right on her ass and keep rubbing.

"God that feels so nice. You have such a gentle touch."

"So do you still like watching a man cum on you?"

"I do. I think it's so hot to watch you cum, and watch it shoot out."

"Imagine if Matt had come back with us that night. You could have watched two guys come on you."

"Oh god I would have been covered. That would have been so hot. I would have been so turned on'"

I lean over into her ear and whispered, "Remember you said that."

"Oh god. Why do I tell you these things"

I stop rubbing her ass, and lay my lotion covered hand on her. I pull her into me to spoon, and start rubbing the extra lotion into her boobs. "You tell me because you want it to happen. You tell me because you are my little slut. You tell me because I love you and you know someday I just might make your wish a reality."

She turns towards me. Her eyes are wide. "I have wanted to hear you say that for a while now. I didn't want to say it and maybe scare you off." She puts a hand behind my head and pulls me into a gentle & passionate kiss all in one.

I pull back from the kiss and nudge her back over so she is spooning with me, "It's almost 3AM. We need a few hours sleep, and I wrap my arms around her and go back to rubbing the lotion off my hands into her boobs. She wiggles her ass back into me, wraps her arms around mine to hold them to her and she falls asleep in minutes.

It's just before 4:50AM, and sure enough I have to go to the bathroom. I pull my arm out of hers and pull back from her. I am just looking at her ass and remembering the night as I get up. I walk into the bathroom and on the way back to bed I see some baby oil on her dresser. I grab the bottle and get back into bed behind her. I rub a liberal amount onto my dick and then pour some on her top ass cheek so it flows down between her legs. I get right behind her and start rubbing my dick between her ass cheeks and I find her pussy. A little rubbing, and the oil has her lubed so I slide in. I hold her hip with my hand and start pumping. I barely get the second pump and I hear. "Jesus this is a nice way to wake up."

She pushes her ass back a tad to change the angle and I just keep fucking. "This is going to be a quickie." I tell her. "Reach down and rub your clit. I want to feel you cum while I am fucking you."

She shifts and I can feel her fingers every now and then rubbing herself. It takes just a few minutes, and then all of a sudden her breathing gets heavier. "I am so close. Please don't stop. Please keep fucking me. I want to feel your cum inside of me."

This is followed by a 30-60 seconds of panting and moaning and then boom. She turns her head into the pillow to let out a loud moan. Her pussy squeezes me tight and gets really wet around me. I am not quite there. I keep pumping away. She realizes I haven't cum and starts egging me on.

"Come on, I want to feel you cum inside of me. Give me your cum, pump me full." This is all it takes and I am cumming deep inside her. I try to wrap my arm back around her and spoon again to fall back asleep.

"Sorry, now I need the bathroom." She pulls off me with a plop and gets up. I roll over onto my back and start to drift back to sleep. I feel Mary crawling into bed beside me. Laying her head on my chest, and wrapping her leg over mine, and that's how I woke up at 6:30AM when my alarm went off.

I got up and untangled myself from Mary without waking her. Took a shower, got dressed, put all my clothes in my bag and was out the door before anyone woke up. I was in my office early taking advantage of the quiet to get some things done. About 7:45AM I get a Facetime. I answer it to a smiling naked Mary.

"Good morning. I woke up alone." she says.

"But didn't you go to bed last night alone?"

"I did, but either I had a real vivid dream, or I had a late night visitor. I am pretty sure it was a visitor though. My ass is still tender from the spanking I got and I have some dried cum on me." she says smiling.

ao1701e
ao1701e
970 Followers