Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so happy to hear that. Will we see you all again?"

All of us answer "Yes"

Both couples head out to our cars for the short drive back to the hotel. Between the early start of the work day, the drive down here, and then the exciting evening I for one am tired. I do not even thinking sex at the hotel. I am thinking I want that soft bed.

Our plan is to sleep until we wake up. All of us agree that it will be about 8AM latest. Text each other about meeting up for breakfast and plan the day from there. I sit back into my comfortable car seat and I realize just how tired I am. We make it up to the room. We each use the bathroom and before you know it we are fast asleep.

*****

I want to thank the people that are, reading & following my story. It is rather humbling that so many people are reading and giving my story arc favorable reviews. I want to truly say thank you.

As always please feel free to comment or make suggestions. There are still 2 other branches to this story I need to fully develop other than the weekend in Part 8 & 9. Part 9 will be the remainder of the weekend at the hotel. If you have any suggestions for a Labor I would be interested in hearing it. Who knows maybe with a little help Mary can make 20 Chapters.