Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I ask for you to claim the prize is to show us all the special kiss you four just shared. You see Mary wanted to kiss John, but he was across the table. Kate suggested Mary kiss her man Jack, and Kate would kiss John to reciprocate. Let us all see that kiss again and the room is yours."

Mary puts a hand behind Jack's head and pulls him down to her. This time it's a little less tender and a little more passionate. Kate doesn't wait for them to stop. She pulls my head down and kisses me also with more urgency than before. The room erupts in applause and as the kisses end the women swap places to stand beside their man.

Carrie walks over to us and hands me a card key. Kevin goes on to explain the club is just down the road about a mile. He will meet us at the front door in 30 minutes and leaves. All the tables start settling up with the waitress. Jack wants to pay, we settle it with he can pay and I will leave the tip. On the way out I call them over to our car. I pull my Viagra Rx from the center counsole, and hand him the bottle. "They are real. Feel free to grab a couple if you want."

"A couple? Are you sure?" Jack asks.

"I have a good Rx plan. They give me more for a month then I can use, feel free."

"Ok one for tonight and one for tomorrow night. We are staying the weekend."

"Really us too. We are at the hotel down the road."

"Us too. This could be a really fun weekend."

The two men laugh, and the women smile and shake their heads at us. We all get our cars and drive down the road to the club.

To walk into the club you would think it's just that. Big dance floor, a DJ booth, a bar with soda and juice, (they thought it best not to have people getting drunk). Running the stretch of both the left and back walls big oversized booths. Off to the right a big carpeted staircase leading up and downstairs. They take us down first. They weren't kidding. This Playroom is huge. Everywhere you look there are couches, full sized mattresses with throw pillows on them, sex swings, and a few specialty sex couches with humps and curves. I am picturing this place filled with people fucking and Mary says it as I am thinking it, "Oh my god, I can't imagine this full. Well I can, but oh god."

Kevin walks towards the back corner. "And here are the restrooms. Men on the right ladies on the left and straight ahead through this door is our shower room." He opens the center swinging door and there is a huge tilled room with half walls every here and there. No curtains or doors, just one big tiled room with about 6 shower stalls if you will. Each half walled area may be 6'x6'. In the middle of the room, surrounded by all the showers is a huge vinyl padded bench, probably the size of a full bed. Everywhere you look here there is something within reach to have sex on down here.

Kevin continues the tour, "Make note of these dispensers throughout the club. The Blue is hand sanitizer, the red is lube, please be careful not to confuse them, and well the condom dispensers need no explanation. We do ask that you take what you need for the night. We want to be able to provide our members with these things but they do get expensive. If you are found trying to take "extras" home with you. You will be asked to leave."

He leads upstairs to more of the same on a slightly smaller level. An open play room probably half the size. A shower room with only 4 stalls, but then there are 2 doors with what look like hotel locks on the opposite side of the room. You instantly notice one big difference in the 2 rooms. The one on the right has a huge window in the door and on the wall is a huge floor to ceiling window so you can watch the people inside. Outside the window is a raised platform with an 8' couch so people can sit and watch.

"As I am sure you guessed the room with the big door and wall window is the Voyeur Room. All the windows are tinted 2way mirrors. Everyone can see in, but you can't see out from inside the room." "And last but not least the Penthouse as we call it." Kevin looks over at us. "I don't have the master key, can you open it for us?"

I smile, "If I have to." I take Mary's hand and step up and wave the card. It pops open and I walk in pulling her with me. I sit on one of the very comfortable beds and pull Mary down onto my lap. She looks at me with That Look. "Just trying to make room for people to step in and see our new room." I say to her.

He points out the 2 queen beds on the left and right and against the far wall that divides the two rooms is a floor to ceiling window looking into the Voyeur Room. As Kevin is pointing it out he mentions again, "You can see in. They can't see out."

"Ok folks, so the members will start arriving any time now. Why don't we all head downstairs to mingle, and you four," he says waving at Jack, Kate, Mary & I "can continue mingling in the Penthouse. Hopefully we will see you downstairs in a little while."

The door closes and Jack flops back on the other bed. "Holy shit this place is amazing."

Kate hikes up what little there is to her dress and straddles him. Grinding on him while they kiss.

Mary stands up and holds the front part of her dress so it doesn't get caught and torn, and straddles me. Pushing me back and kissing me. I can tell by the passion of her kiss she is turned on. I get lost in the kiss when I hear Kate clearing her throat. We break our kiss and look up. Jack is on the other bed and Kate is standing over us watching.

"Mary I would really like to have Jack watch me have sex with a woman. I would like to have him watch me tonight. In fact I would like to have him watch me right now. John can I take her over to the couch? I would like to kiss her, pull that sexy dress off her and then have my way with her."

My answer is simple. "Mary if you would like to do that all you have to do is get up."

Mary leans down and kisses my cheek, "Enjoy the show." and she gets up.

Kate takes her by the hand and starts to walk to the couch, "Wait, screw this. John get off the bed. Go sit with Jack, or on the couch. We are using the bed."

"Yes ma'am." I get up and move to the couch.

Kate takes the lead and starts kissing Mary. They are caressing each other's faces, when Kate reaches down and cups Mary's boob. She breaks the kiss with Mary, "I knew you weren't wearing a bra under this." and she squeezes Mary's boob. Kate then runs her hand up to Mary's shoulder and drops first the left and then the right shoulder strap. Mary's dress falls to her hips and Kate twists and pinches one nipple while sucking on the other. Mary moans in pleasure.

Kate turns her head to the side to look at Jack while still sucking an Mary's nipple, and lets it pop out her mouth. "Honey are you enjoying watching me suck on Mary's nipple? The last woman I did this to was Mary too. Do you remember my college friend Mary?"

His only answer, "Holy shit."

She bites Mary's nipple and pulls it out, and again when it pops out of her mouth looks back at Jack. "Mary in college had big nipples like this too. I would spend forever licking and sucking them, but you want to see more don't you?"

Jack is mesmerised and only answers, "Uh huh."

Mary cradles Kate's head to her other nipple. "I know I want more too." and moans as Kate pays attention to her other nipple. Mary's face is just a slight content smile while Kate licks and sucks her nipples. Mary reaches down and pulls Kate up, and spins her around to face her husband. "Now it is my turn." Mary unzips Kate's dress and pushes it down off her shoulders, and it falls right to the floor leaving her in bra and panties. Mary wastes no time, and unhooks her bra and pulls it forward off Kate. Mary cups squeezes and pinches Kate's nipples and rests her head on her shoulder looking at Jack.

"Jack, do you like watching me play with your wife's boobs? Would you like to see me lick and suck her nipples too?" Mary asks.

Jack's only response, "Yes please."

"Are you sure?" and Mary rubs a finger back and forth across Kate's hard nipple. "It looks like Kate really likes what I am doing now."

Jack doesn't answer so Kate speaks up, "Well I know I would like it. Kate turns so she is sideways facing Jack , and pulls Mary with her. Cradling Mary's head like Mary had to Kate she guides her side to side and moans as Mary licks and sucks on the nipples.

After a minute or 2 Kate pulls Mary up and they kiss. Kate breaks the kiss and looks at Mary. "This isn't fair you still have your dress on", and she reaches down to push Mary's dress over her hips.

"Oh you dirty girl no bra or panties on with that dress? With those huge slits up the side?"

"I wanted to surprise John."

"Well I am pleasantly surprised." after saying that Kate reached down and started rubbing Mary's clit. Poor Jack looks like he is ready to die.

Kate turns to Jack again. She is working her husband over and she knows it. "Jack honey, Mary is already so excited, and wet. Do you want to watch me finger her, or push her back onto the bed and go down on her?"

"Both."

The girls giggle. Mary says, "How about I lay back on the bed with my legs spread wide so both you boys can watch, and Kate uses her tongue on me until I orgasm?"

I chime in for the first time, "Sounds like a great idea dear."

"I thought you might like it."

Mary crawls onto the bed. Puts a throw pillow under her head, and parts her legs. Jack and I have a birds eye view of her pussy on display with her spread eagled on the bed.

Kate crawls onto the bed between her legs and just says, "Yum" Kate kisses Mary's clit and then starts going down on her. All we can hear is Kate's licking and slurping, and Mary's moans of pleasure. Kate puls her head up and stands up announcing, "I know what would make this better." She pulls off her panties, and gets back on the bed so she can 69 with Mary.

Now Kate can look at Jack. Her face resting on Mary's thigh, Kate uses her fingers to spread Mary's lips. You can see wet shiny pink flesh surrounding the darkness of her spread open vagina. "Jack is this what you want to watch me do?" and she licks Mary's pussy. "Do you want to see me lick a woman's pussy?" Again she turns and licks Mary from top to bottom. "Oh no wait you wanted me to finger her too." Kate slides 2 fingers into Mary, and from between Kate's thighs you can hear Mary's muffled moan.

Kate looks at me, "You know she is pretty good at this."

"I am glad to hear that." I reply

"You don't seem as worked up as my husband right now." Kate says as she just squishes her fingers in and out of Mary.

"Oh I am excited, but your husband is fit to be tied. He found out less then an hour ago you had lesbian sex in college, with a girl he knew, and now is watching you have lesbian sex with Mary. This is a lot to take in for him."

"So what you are saying is I need to give him some relief?"

"I think he would like that."

Kate climbs off Mary without any warning, and stands up. She reaches a hand down to Mary to pull her up. Mary looks at her with a pout, "Why did you stop?"

"I have an idea." and Kate walks Mary towards me on the couch. Kate points at me and says, "You get back on your bed."

They sit on the couch and I move to the bed. Kate reaches down with her left hand to rub Mary. Mary catches on and uses her right to rub Kate. They start whispering and then kiss. When they break the kiss Mary looks at me. "This isn't fair, you two are still dressed and we are naked here playing with each other." and then they whisper some more.

Jack and I take the hint, and in a flash we are naked. Jack is in a little better shape than me. He is a little firmer all around, his dick is about my thickness, but a good inch longer.

Kate looks at her husband, "Jack do you want me to give you some relief?"

"Honey, I am so hot for you right now."

Mary looks at me, "And I suppose you want some relief too?"

"Oh yes please." I say.

Mary & Kate get up hand in hand. They are standing between the beds looking at both of us. They then look at each other, smile and give each other a silent nod, they swap sides and climb onto the other one's bed. Mary gets onto the bed with Jack, and Kate climbs on my bed. Mary looks across to me, "I love you." and pushes Jack flat and climbs on top of him.

As Jack is falling back Kate says to him, "Enjoy honey but be gentle. You are a little bigger than John."

"Wait, wait." says John. "I need a condom"

Kate answers, "No honey, we four are going bareback. Mary and I decided if we can eat each other out, you two can fuck us without condoms."

Before he can answer Mary moans "Oh god he bigger. He is so deep." as she bottoms out on him and just sits for a minute.

Kate climbs up on the bed and gets on all fours facing the other bed, "So we can both watch." and she wiggles her ass.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I get behind Kate and slide myself in. She lets out a moan and starts trying to control the rhythm. Oh no you don't I think. These two women have been in control since we got into this room. I grab her by the hips and start speeding up. I keep up the fastest pace I can. She is moaning and grunting on almost every stroke. I am panting after a few minutes like I have run a marathon. I have to slow down. I am not a young man and just can't keep up the pace.

I change to a firm steady fucking, adding a little extra umph every here and there. I can tell she is enjoying the firmer strokes so I start a slower harder stroke. She is now letting out little grunts each time I slam against her. It's been a good 5-10 minutes, and I pull out. "Get on top of me." I tell her as I lay back. She wastes no time and is bottomed out on me. At first she is bouncing up and down on me and gasping. She then sinks down on me and grinds.

It's not a minute later and she let's out a very loud, "Oh FUCK." Sitting stock still on top of me. Squeezing each breast in her hands, and little shivers are running through her body. I flip her off me, and climb on top of her in the missionary. I need to cum. I am not 3 strokes in and she starts saying, "No, no no" over and over. I stop midstroke. Kate is laying there with a look of pure bliss and her eyes closed. I look over to Jack as if to apologize for fucking when she said no.

Jack doesn't miss a stroke with Mary, "She isn't saying stop John. She does that when she is over the top. Say it Kate. Tell John it's ok."

Kate hisses, "Please no, don't stop." the hiss becomes more commanding, "God damn it FUCK ME!"

"Yes Ma'am" I start fucking her. She must be on overdrive. Every now and then little convulsions run through her, the stronger ones causing her pussy to clench around me. I don't make it five minutes. One more hard stroke in and I stay buried in her and just explode inside of her.

I roll off her and try to catch my breath.

Kate looks at me, "God you fuck hard, but god it felt so good."

"Kate when was the last time you had another man's cum running out of you?"

"Never."

"Never? No man but Jack has ever gone bareback?"

"No."

"So no woman has had sex with him either?"

"No."

I gently roll Kate's head to the side. "Kate I want you to watch Jack fuck another woman. Soon he is going to cum inside of her like I just did you. So tonight is a lot of firsts. First time with a woman since college. First time with another man since college. First man other than your husband to cum inside of you. First time having another man bring you to orgasm since."

A few minutes later we hear "Oh shit" from Jack. He pushes into Mary, bucks into her and just groans.

Mary just humps her hips up, lets out a staggered gasp and collapses onto the bed, with Jack on top of her. Kate looks at me and says, "I want to go to my husband" and starts to get up.

I reach out to her hand, and she turns to me. "Are you ok? Was this too much? Did I hurt you?"

"Oh you sweet man no." She cups my cheek in her hand. "I loved every minute of it. You did nothing wrong. I want to go tell Jack how much fun it was and how much I love him." and she walks over to the other bed. Mary gets up to allow Kate and Jack a moment and comes to me. I pull Mary down onto the bed on top of me, and kiss her.

She breaks the kiss and smiles down at me. "So did you like that?"

"Watching you have sex with Kate & then Jack? Yes I did. I watched Jack cumming inside of you. I then watched you orgasm when you felt him cum with a look of pure pleasure. It was hot."

She smiles that embarrassed smile. "God he was so deep. I never felt a man cum so hard. I don't know if it was because he was so deep or just shoots hard but I really felt it, and it put me over the top.

"And I loved watching the woman I love orgasm period." I roll her over so we are side by side and pull her lips to mine with my hand behind her head and kiss her hard.

We break the kiss and she looks at me. "I think I know what you mean. I looked over when you were going at it hard with Kate, and I got really turned on watching you. You were holding her hips tight and just fucking her. Watching you and her I can see why you say you like to watch me. I pull her back to me in a passionate kiss.

We break our kiss when I hear Kate, "Oh look we have a show to watch." She is looking at the Voyeur Room through the glass. There is a woman on all fours facing the window. Her big tits flopping around almost uncontrabley as a guy is fucking her to beat the band. They must have been at it for a while. No sooner did we start watching then he pulls out and cums on her back. "Oh well, the show is over." laughs Kate.

Mary turns to Kate, "Will you go to the ladies room with me to get cleaned up?"

"God yes." looking at me "Someone made a mess between my legs." Kate says.

"Yes, your hubby made a mess too. We should have made them wear rubbers. Have you ever known a man clean up his own mess?" Mary asks.

"I answer before Kate can. "Excuse me do I or do I not give great showers?"

"He has me there," answers Mary. "He washes my hair, my body, rinses me & dries me. I feel awesome after."

"I will show you now if you like Kate?" I ask.

"No, I just want to go pee and wash up at a sink, but I can't put my panties on. I am a mess and then they will be."

Jack answers, "You have seen the pictures people walk around naked here. Just walk out there naked."

Kate and Mary look at each other a little nervous. "I tell you what, we will all walk out naked. OK? Ladies to the Ladies room men to the Men's room, and I am sure we will beat you ladies out and be waiting for you.

We all get up and I hold the door open for the ladies. The first thing I notice is the noise. It has gotten loud. Secondly there are 15-20 people up here. Some are dressed, some are half dressed, and they all turn as we walk out of the room and just smile. I notice a very interesting chair I guess you would call it, maybe a table on the way to the Men's Room. Mary doesn't know it yet but she is sitting on it when she leaves that ladies room.

Sure enough Jack and I are out of the Men's room probably 3-5 minutes before the ladies. I take Mary by the hand and say let's look around. We get to the table I guess. Looking at it now it's more a table I guess. I stop beside it, and turn Mary towards me and I kiss her. "Are you ready?" I ask her quietly.

She looks at me and then I back her up to the table and she bumps into it. She looks at it and the light dawns on her, and she gets just a little pale.

It took me a few minutes to think of it, but I know how to describe it now. It's Lazy Boys version of a gynecologists exam table. It sits about table height. The woman lays on the table with her legs in the padded formed stirrups. Then there is a nice wide velcro strap that can go around her thighs. I am guessing to hold her in place while she gets fucked. The body is again well padded with a slight upward curve on the outside edges I am guessing to help keep her on the table. Finally the headrest is nicely padded and is only about as wide as a head.