Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 10

Story Info
Labor Day cook out Swapping, Lesbian Cousin Incest & Bondage.
19.3k words
4.68
8.8k
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

Please excuse the delay in posting this. Myself like a lot of other people got Covid, and for 3 weeks I barely wanted to move never mind finish the 2nd half of the story. I always appreciate any comments so please feel free.

*****

I wake up the next morning to Mary rubbing my morning wood. She is smiling at me, as she gently strokes up and down. "I got up to go to the bathroom and saw that part of you was already awake. I have been doing this for 2-3 minutes now. I was wondering if you were going to wake up."

Mary flips the covers off and crouches over me. She reaches down and guides me into her as she drops down. With a sigh she is now sitting on me, and I am buried deep inside her. Jesus what a way to wake up! With her hands braced on my chest, she starts lifting up and dropping down. Just using her legs she is now bouncing up and down. She is moaning and groaning. "So close. God you feel good" She manages to keep this up for a few minutes and then drops to her knees and starts that maddening humping and grinding women do on top of you. I am all the way inside her, and she is pivoting and grinding her hips to roll her clit against me while she grinds. It feels nice to me, but I want in and out. She is getting closer and closer. I reach up and start tweaking her nipples and I watch her face.

Mary's face is one of pure pleasure. At first her mouth is hanging open. When I start playing with her nipples she opens her eyes and smiles at me and just lets out a moan of pleasure. It's not too much longer after that she starts getting more worked up, She is grinding hard against me, and then just freezes in place and shivers. It wasn't a soul shattering orgasm but it certainly looked like she enjoyed it. Now it's my turn.

Her eyes are closed and she is just having little shivers that came with her orgasm, and I throw her off me. She yells and bounces on the bed. I jump on top of her, grab her legs and bend her in half. Pulling her legs against my body as I push myself right in her and start some hard fucking. She yelps at first, and then just starts some heavy panting and gasping as I fuck her. In about a minute I have fucked her up the bed a foot or so, and her head is half under a pillow and against the headboard. She puts her hands against the headboard to hold herself in place, and I keep fucking as hard as I can. I know I am not going to last but I keep plowing into her. It's been a few minutes and it becomes a race will I cum first or run out of stamina and have to slow down?

Mary sees I am getting close, and as well as she can she starts egging me on. "Come on Fuck Me. Fuck your Dirty Little Slut. Don't you dare stop. Fuck my pussy nice and hard. God I love it. I want you to cum inside me. Come on let me feel you cum inside me. I want to feel your cum shooting inside me. I want to feel your warm cum inside me."

That does it one more hard stroke and I stay buried deep inside Mary and I cum hard. I let her legs go and she spreads them around me and wraps them around my waist holding me to her. She reaches up and pulls my head to hers and we kiss.

She lays her head back still holding my head in her hands. "As much as I love making love to you I do love when you just fuck me hard like that. It's just so...wow" and she giggles.

"I am glad you like it, but I thought I was going to have a goddamn heart attack. At least I would have gone out with a smile on my face." I tap her thigh so she will let me go and I fall over still panting. Mary snuggles against my chest.

"Do we have to get out of bed?" Mary asks.

"We don't have to but I think Rob would be mad at me. He would blame me, I am sure for taking his Mother away to live a life of debauchery in a hotel room."

Mary giggles, "True, I think he would."

"I hate to say it, but it's time to get up, showered, packed and checked out. If we are going to be back in time for Rob's bus." I say.

Mary sighs, "I know I will go shower."

"Would you like me to join you?"

"Would I like you to? Yes. Do we have time? No. Maybe next time. You can start packing."

It's been a few minutes and I am pulling the straps off the bed, and packing up the toys. I have that all in one duffle and I go to place it by the door. As I walk by the bathroom the door is cracked, and when I look in I see Mary in the shower in the mirror. She has a leg up on the fold down seat in the walk in shower, and has the detachable shower head in her hand with the water coming out in hard massage type pulses having it spray right on her pussy.

She is lost in the pleasure with her eyes closed. I clear my throat and she yelps and puts her leg down and pulls away the water. In a firm tone, "What are you doing young lady?"

"Jesus you scared me." Mary says.

"Answer my question."

"Just cleaning myself."

"Really! With your eyes closed, mouth open, one hand holding your lips back to expose your clit and the massager beating on it is cleaning yourself?"

Mary just sort of smirks.

"Answer me."

"No."

"So you were playing with yourself?"

"She blushes, "Yes ok I was playing with myself. I started just washing, and then I realized how nice this felt and I kept going."

"Why?"

"You had me so close a few minutes ago. Another minute and I would have orgasmed."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"You could barely breathe. I couldn't ask you to keep going."

I walk into the shower, and stand behind her. I reach around and rub her nipples while I lean down kissing her neck. "Did I tell you to stop?"

"No."

I soften my tone, "So finish yourself. Let me watch you play with yourself. Let me watch you orgasm."

Mary turns back to look at me, "Really?"

"It's either that or I spank your wet ass for not doing what you are told, and it's a long car ride home. A red ass wouldn't be comfortable."

Mary just mutters, "Jesus" and she lifts her foot back up. She reaches down with her free hand and exposes her clit and sprays the water right on it, and just moans, I pull myself right up behind her, my hardon against her ass and I just rub her nipples until they are hard. I then start pinching and pulling on them. She lets out a little hiss and moan with each pull.

I whisper in her ear. "My Dirty Little Slut likes this don't you?" I get no answer so I pull again and leave them pulled. "Answer me."

"Oh shit yes I do."

I relax my pull. Over the next few minutes I whisper in her ear. "I want you to orgasm. I want to feel you shiver while I hug you tight against me as you cum. I want to be teasing your nipples and kissing your neck while you play with yourself."

Soon enough her breathing changes. "Oh I am going to...going to..." I pinch her nipples and pull, relax, pull relax never letting go. "And she lets out a small scream after a few pulls "...CCCUUUUMMMMM"

Mary slumps back against me muttering "Oh shit...whew...wow, nice" While she is in my arms catching her breath.

"Is that what you were trying to do when I interrupted you?"

"Yes but I wouldn't have cum so hard alone. You kissing me, whispering to me and playing with my nipples made it so much better." Mary stands up and turns in my arms to face me. She reaches down and wraps her hand around my hard on. "You really did like watching me didn't you?"

"Yes I do." I bend over and kiss her.

"Then watch me do this." Mary sinks to her knees and sucks ½ of me in her mouth and looks up at me and smiles, and pushes forward deep throating me and pushing her nose into my pubes. All the while she never breaks eye contact. She swallows around me and then backs off. "Do you like when I do this?" I don't even get a chance to answer and she is back down on me.

"Holy shit yes." Is the best answer I can give her. She starts just going deep and pulling back just enough so I am out of her throat and then back in. Bobbing her head back and forth a few times. Pulling off me completely to gasp in some air and then right back to it. The slurping, moaning and gasps as she pulls off me are turning me on to no end. Her eyes are watering, her nose is running, and there is all sorts of drool and spit all over her face and chest.

She pulls off me gasping for air. "I want you to cum down my throat. Not in my mouth, not on my face, I want it straight down my throat. Will you do that for me?" again she doesn't give me a chance to respond. She gasps for breath and dives back down. I can't take it. I am so close. I grab her head and hold her to me and cum. I would like to say I shot a quart of cum down her throat, but in reality it was probably very little since I had just cum not 20 minutes before. The feeling of her throat around me, the constant squeezing and massaging feeling around the head of my dick was almost too much. My whole body quivered and shook, and still I just held her head to me.

Oh shit she is slapping my leg. I let her go and she pulls off me gasping, coughing and choking. I manage to sit on the shower seat before my legs give out. Mary slides over and sits on the floor resting her head against my leg. We both stay like this for a minute recovering. As I wipe some wet hair back from her face. I am the first to speak, "Oh my god that felt so amazing. I can't remember cumming that hard from a blowjob."

"I thought you were going to choke me at the end. You wouldn't let go of my head. I had to hit your leg 4 or 5 times."

I run my hand down her face. "I am so sorry I was so lost in cumming I didn't notice at first. The moment I noticed I let go."

"I know. I am not mad. I felt you shivering. I knew you were seeing stars, but I also knew I had to breathe," She rolls her head a tad and kisses my thigh. She holds onto my knees and stands up. She turns in the shower to pick up the sprayer and she gasps. I look up. We have half flooded the bathroom. The shower head must have gotten pointed out for a bit. The bathroom floor is soaked. I close the shower door that I should have closed before, and we wash each other. A few touches and caresses here and there, but it's just a shower.

We are all packed and on the road headed for home. To cover the story for the weekend getaway we stop at a casino and buy a few things. I get Rob a full set of casino branded poker chips. Mary gets him a t-shirt. I get Mary a skimpy ladies tank top, a nightshirt she can wear at home, a polo for myself and some glassware. Within 45 minutes we are on the road.

It's just long enough of a ride, to be a ride. Long enough that you have to stop for gas. When we do we realize we are both hungry. Mary gets some snacks and drinks in the gas station convenience store and back on the road we go.

We get to the school parking lot about 15 min before the bus is due. There are already a few cars, so we park and get out to stretch our legs. We decide to walk around for a bit. No sooner do we pass the last parked car when I hear a familiar voice call out "John, Mary" I turn to look and almost shit. It's the old man. Well that's not fair. He is only 10-15 years older than me, but he picked up the nickname many years ago thanks to his premature grey/white hair. It's my boss, the owner of the company.

"Howard, what are you doing here?" I ask as I shake his hand. After he shakes my hand he reaches out to give Mary a polite hug.

"I am here to pick up my grandson." He looks at Mary, "He plays on your son's team, David."

Mary's hand goes to her mouth. "I am sorry. He is your grandson?"

"Yes Elaine & I were young having kids, and now so was my daughter."

Mary starts stumbling, "No I didn't mean, well..."

Howard laughs, "It's ok Mary, really. The big question is when haven't you two gone public yet?

I speak up, "Well it's kind of new..."

Howard looks at me and coughs while saying "Bullshit" and smiles. "I have seen you guys at games for probably two months." He notices our shocked looks. "I never miss a game. Listen guys I don't mind. You're not Mary's direct boss. I am ok, just promise me one thing."

"And that is?" I ask

"I hope it never happens but if it ends no drama in the workplace. I will not tolerate it at work."

"Fair enough." I answer. Howard looks at Mary.

"Oh no never sir."

"Mary stop the sir. I hate it even in work, but we aren't in work. Howard please."

Mary smiles, "No never Howard."

The bus pulls in and the kids come pouring off the bus and Mary gives Rob a big embarrassing Mom hug.

The rest of the summer is pretty uneventful. The summer is winding down to Labor Day and I realize I haven't had a summer cookout in years. I wonder how a cookout would end if I invited Jake & Kate, Jen and Matt. Maybe everyone stays late after family and friends leave. HHHHMMMM.

I send out the invites for an End of Summer Cookout Labor Day weekend. All Family and Friends Welcome. Dress is bathing suits, shorts and t-shirts. Adult Hot Tub, Shots and Cigars after sundown 8pm and later. Hopefully it will encourage families to leave by sundown.

Mary & I are talking about it while sitting on her back deck after dinner and enjoying a drink and I tell her "I hope at the end of the night we are able to have some adult fun."

I get a sideways look. "Seriously?"

"Yes I have the perfect yard. It's secluded, no one can see in from the street. I have the heated pool that if the weather cooperates I could probably get to 85-90 degrees. Not a hot tub but real comfortable and relaxing."

"OK, can I invite my cousin Bev & her husband Mark? I would like her to meet you. She was real good to Rob & I after the divorce and we have always been close."

"The more the Merrier."

"Um no, no adult fun with my cousin. Just eeww and no."

"I wasn't suggesting That for god's sake...Well Mark isn't your cousin."

Mary smacks me and I laugh. "Jen wants to bring her new boyfriend and I was hoping they could stay the night."

"Sure she can. She did seem like she was curious about the swing club when you told her. What do you think she would do or say if you will?"

"I don't know if her new boyfriend knows about us and the threesomes or if he would want to."

I pick up my phone. "Let's find out."

"Oh jesus no don't"

"Too late"

ME: Hey Jen I hear you have a new BF are you bringing him to the cookout?

Jen: Can I?

Mary: Of course

ME: Yeah it's just my house but it's ok Mary can answer

Jen: The women are talking shush you Is he asking what I think he is asking Mary

ME: I am

Mary: My God man a little tact

ME: Nope Jen we were hoping you two would like to make it a six-some with us and Jack & Kate from the club

Mary: I apologize for him Jen

Jen: Don't I actually kind of started talking to Ray about it. I think it's a yes, but it might be we watch.

Mary: Whatever you and he are comfortable with honey No pressure I don't want you to feel you have to.

Jen: Don't I still have a Labor LOL

ME: Are you asking to perform your last labor as a show for the new BF?

Jen: Jesus are you serious

ME: You asked but no, no more labors for you. They are forgiven

Jen: What it is forgiven

ME: Tell her Mary

Mary: Uumm your talents are no longer required

Mary's phone rings. It's Jen. Mary answers it and puts it on speaker.

No hello or anything, "And why are they no longer needed? John you promised." says a semi pissed off Jen.

Mary answers quickly. "I asked him to Jen. It turns out if I am turned on and ready I kind of like it. John started licking my ass and I loved it. That turned to him sticking his tongue in, then a finger, and within a few weeks his dick was in the crack of my ass and I told him if he was gentle we could try it. And well I like it."

Jen is giggling, "Oh honey I am so happy for you."

"Oh sure happy now a minute ago you wanted to tear me a new one." I say.

"Yes because we had a deal and I thought you had torn her a new one." Jen replies

"So you are coming?" I ask.

"Yes we will." says Jen

"And you are staying the night too?" I ask.

"If you have room."

Mary chimes in. "There is the spare bedroom, and I was going to bring over an inflatable queen mattress to put in the office. Kate and Jack are staying too."

"Oh shit great idea." I blurt out

Mary mutters, "Oh no"

"I am ordering Jen a bathing suit to match what you and Kate have. Then the 3 of you will match."

"I have a cute bathing suit." says Jen.

I pull up the stores website, find it and put the link in the group chat. It takes a minute and Jen is a little shocked. "Mary, your description did not do this justice. You wore this?"

Mary is smiling at me. "Yes Kate and I did wear it to the hotel hot tub with a wrap on."

"And they both looked hot, and now all three off you will look hot after everyone leaves and it's adult pool time. You are one size bigger than Mary right?"

"Oh my god Ray is going to go ape when he sees me in this."

"So that's still 1 size bigger than Mary?"

Jen sighs, "Yes"

I can hear them talking about Ray. My work is done. The three women will match in those sexy suits. I realize I am hard thinking about how good they will look. I look at her neighbors house and it's dark. Rob is engrossed in his video game and we will hear him coming if he comes downstairs. I stand up and open my pants and pull myself out.

Mary gasps, "No put that away."

"No I won't, and I push it towards her mouth while holding her head."

Jen asks, "Jesus man what are you doing to her?"

"I am sorry Mary has something in her mouth right now and can't talk."

"God you men are pigs. Is that all you can think about?"

"All no..." Mary takes this moment to deep throat me. "...Jesus that's nice. Thinking of you and her and Kate all in those suits made me horny and I wanted a...oh god...blowjob from my girlfriend. Is that so bad?"

"And what about Mary? What will she get?"

"You mean besides some late night protein?"

That gets my stomach slapped by Mary and a "Jesus you men are all alike." from Jen.

"Jen I promise you if Mary wants to drop her pants and sit on the table I will sit in front of her and eat her out like a starving man."

Mary pulls off me. "I am not sitting naked on this table while my son is home. Now hurry up before he comes downstairs."

Mary sucks me back in and I grab the back of her head and pull her forward. I don't push the deep throating but I do fuck her mouth. I am pumping her mouth rather fast, and it's making some really sexy slurping sounds. There can't be any doubt on Jen's end I am getting head.

Jen finally says. "You two have fun. Mary call me tomorrow night to chat." and the line goes dead.

I slow down a bit.

Mary pulls off me. "No slowing down and savoring this. I want you to keep fucking my mouth right now. Fuck your Dirty Little Slut's mouth now, and cum in my mouth." She angles me and her head and deepthroats me again. She pulls off me again. "Come on. I want to feel you cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum in my mouth." and she engulfs me again. Not deep throating me but taking my all the way in her mouth. Sucking real hard and she pulls off. Licks and runs her tongue around me as she is going back down, and keeps repeating her movements. She feels me getting there and grabs the base of my dick in her fist. Now I can't shove it down her throat, and she is going to get a mouthful. A few more up and downs, and as she starts sucking up I groan and cum.

I finish cumming and she sucks up and off me one last time and swallows it all. I don't know why but I think of the time Mary was teasing me sucking the salt of the french fries driving back from Rob's game. "So which is better, me or the french fries?"

"Oh definitely the french fries"

"Hey!"

"But you have more protein and less fat so I will take you any day over fries, but I love fries." and Mary smiles.

"I guess I will take the win where I can."

As she wipes her lips clean. "Good thinking. Now pull up your pants before we get caught."

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers