Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
972 Followers

Jack speaks right up, "John you have soap and wash clothes in the bathrooms?"

"I have 2 bathrooms with 2 or 3 sets in each one." I laugh. "So we are all doing a quick wash?"

"Fucking right we are." Ray answers.

Jack and Ray hit the bathrooms first. Leaving me with Mark. "Mark are you sure you and Bev are ok with this? I know it was a shock and I don't want you to feel like you have to."

Mark looks at me and smiles, "It's a little strange but when Bev came back to me in the pool, she was all sorts of worked up. She hasn't been like this in a long while. If things keep rolling along I am good."

"I just want you to promise me if something feels wrong, you or Bev say stop, everyone stops ok?" and I reach out my hand.

Mark shakes my hand "Deal".

"Great! So I am about to go pop a Viagra. Would you like one?"

"Really?"

"Yes if things go long...well it helps with repeat performances."

"I never used one, but what the hell."

We all get washed, put on clean shorts, take a viagra and walk out. Jen has brought a dirty card game she wants us to play. We play as couples instead of singles and sort of wing it. It's basically a truth or dare. The questions come in Easy, Medium & Wow categories. Jen decides we will do the Mediums. Each couple will alternate boy/girl with each question. Maybe we can move on to the Wows later. They are much sexier with players "doing" things to each other.

The game goes a few rounds. Give a sensual back rub, rub someone's chest, massage an ass. There are a few truths. Craziest place ever had sex? Ever had a threesome? Then I get my chance. I am asking the question, and Bev is up.

I ask "Truth or Dare?"

She stares at me for a minute, "Truth"

I pretend like I am reading the card, but I have a better question in my head. I put the card down. "I like this one,'' I say. "If you could live out any fantasy right now, what would it be?"

Even in the low light her fair skin blushes quickly. "Wow. How about a dare?"

"Nope no changing. What fantasy would you live out right now if you could?"

She buries her face against Mark giggling, "No I can't"

He pushes her back. "Honey we are having fun just say it. Maybe you will get lucky tonight."

"Oh god." She stares at Mary. "To have sex with a woman." and she buries her face back into Mark. Mark's face is one of mild surprise with an odd smile. I think he likes the idea.

Jen is closest to her. She reaches out and rubs her back. "Honey there are 3 women here tonight that would be happy to help you out with that."

Mary looks at Jen, "THREE? Did you miss we are cousins?"

"Honey cousins can get married. If she needed a back rub or a massage would it bother you...NO. It's just a different body part."

Bev is peeking out from Mark's shoulder and staring at Mary, and Mary is just staring back. Bev waves her hand as if to shoo us away, "I answered. Kate and Jack are next."

Jack speaks up before a question can be asked. "Who wants to move on to the final deck?"

Everyone looks to Mark & Bev. Bev still has her face buried against Mark. Mark looks at all of us. "How about if the first round is couples only? We keep the action just within the couples."

Bev lifts her head up to look at Mark with a look of nervousness, fear, excitement, embarrassment, it's all there floating across her face.

"You wanted to stay. I think it will be a lot of fun. Take a drink, pull up your big girl pants and lets see what happens."

"Mark I have no pants on! I am wearing only a towel."

"And you have never looked sexier, and that bathing suit tonight looked so...so..."

Mark is at a loss for words so I just say, "Sexy & Slutty."

"Jesus, yes thank you John. Honey you looked so sexy & slutty with it all cut up like that, and I am not the only one that noticed. Say yes. Please."

Bev takes her wine gulps it down. "If I am doing this I need a refill."

Ray practically falls out of his seat reaching for the wine, and he refills all the ladies wine.

Jen swaps the decks. "So how about since the couples are doing the dares within the couple, all the couples do each dare at the sametime. The boys go first, so after four questions the boys do 2 and girls do 2. Does that sound fair?"

We all say yes, except for Bev she is gulping down another drink, but gives a thumbs up. She drains the glass and points to Ray to refill her.

Jen pulls out the card and laughs. "OK Boys. Dry hump the person to your left for one minute."

The women groan. "Ok so how about you ladies stand up and bend over the table and we will dry hump you from behind." I say.

They are groaning and giggling. Mary & I are across from Mark & Bev with Ray & Jen facing Jack and Kate. Ray must have tried to lift the towel on Jen. She smacks his hand laughing. "Dry humping is with clothes on. The towel stays down Mr."

"It does?" Ray says so innocently "I haven't dry humped a girl since high school. I must have forgotten that."

I put my phone face up. "Hey Siri give me a 1 minute timer." and all the guys start humping. I notice Bev looking at Mary and then looking away. I decide to give Bev a show. I start humping Mary hard for the last 20 seconds. I grip her by the hips and keep pulling her to me. Bev is watching like a deer in the headlights and then I pull too hard on Mary's hips and her towel comes loose leaving her tits swinging free for the last few seconds as we hump. The timer buzzes and Mary stands up and pulls her towel up.

She is glaring and smiling, "You had to hump me like that?"

"Sorry like Ray said it's been a while since I last dry humped a woman"

After rewrapping her towel she sits down. "I suppose you pervs liked it?"

Jack and Ray are quick with a "Yes". Mark adds "Actually it was really sexy to watch. I have never acctually watched someone else have sex. I know you weren't but I could tell from your face you were enjoying John humping you, and then the towel popped open, Just wow."

Now it's Mary's turn to get embarrassed. She blushes and smiles, but says nothing. I put just a little tone, "Mary he gave you a nice compliment shouldn't you say Thank You."

Mary lets out one of her little meek, "Thank You"

Jen grabs another card. "OK ladies let's show the men what it's like when they do it to us. Kiss and lick each nipple on the person to your left for 1 minute each.

It starts nice enough. It's not doing it for me but I do notice it, and yes my nipples get hard. I hear Jack yelp, "Lick & Kiss. No biting."

Mary looks up and me, and whispers "Shall I get the clamps?"

"Sorry" I laugh. "I think mine are too small to even fit." Mary gives me an evil look and just pinches each nipple a little harder and harder until I say uncle. She releases them and then gives them each a gentle lick and kiss and not 10 seconds later time is up.

The women sit back, and Jen grabs the 3rd card. "Sorry ladies the men are going to like this one. With the person to your left sensually rub their bare ass for 1 min."

Jack speaks up. "Ladies assume the position and we will get started." and he laughs.

The women bend back over the table like earlier and all the guys have big smiles on their faces. We flip to towels up to expose their asses, and start rubbing. After maybe 30 seconds Jen's hand smacks back at Ray. "Rub not finger."

I love Mary's ass, and I do show it a fair amount of love and attention for that minute. I want more now. Everyone sits back down, and Jen says "Ladies I am so sorry I failed us. We should have swapped the boy/girl to be girl/boy. They rubbed our asses that they liked. We had to lick their nipples, and I know we would have enjoyed that more. And they dry humped us that they enjoyed too much. And the final insult for the fourth card. For the person to your right use your hand to masterbate them for 1 minute."

And the crowd goes wild. Jack, Ray & I stand right up and drop our shorts. Mark is a second or so behind. I have to say Ray is remarkably average, but I am surprised by Mark's dick. It isn't as long as me. Probably average length but it's Freaking Thick. Like porn movie thick. Bev looks at her husband's hard dick in her face, and then around the room at the 3 other hardons. I start the timer and then the women start in on us. It's really nice, but it's only 1 minute. It's a giant tease more than anything else. The timer goes off and then it's over. The Four rounds we agreed to is done. I need to do something about this.

I pick up a card. "Hey look we forgot the bonus card. "It says take the towel off the person to your right, and perform oral sex on them until they orgasm to show them how much you appriciate them being a good sport tonight."

I stand up and pull Mary to her feet, and pull her towel off her. Mark and Ray follow suit pretty quick, but Bev is resisting. Mark bends over and whispers to her and she stands. The men are kicking off their suits, and Jen says, "Can I see that card John?"

"Oh no sorry Jen I needed both hands for Mary. I put it back in the deck."

"Uh huh. Sure you did John." Says Jen

Ray says, "Screw the card I am eating you out." and he pushes Jen back onto the sofa and drops between her legs and dives in. She instantly starts gasping.

I follow suit and nudge Mary back. I kiss my way from her knee to her pussy and I don't fuck around kissing all aound. I lick up between her lips and suck her clit on my mouth. Somewhere behind me I am hearing a Bev moaning and yelping. Mary is moaning and enjoying herself when I have an evil thought.

I stop eating Mary and she looks at me. I give her my tone. "I will resume when you tell me the absolute truth for the next few questions. Is there a small part of you that wants to have lesbian sex with Bev?"

"What really?"

"Yes really. Tell me I am wrong and I will drop it, but tell me the truth. There is a part of you that wants to isn't there? I have seen you looking at her here and there tonight."

She says nothing.

"Ok so that not a no. Now go sit next to her on the couch. Put your head on her shoulder, and use a hand to play with her nipples and say the same thing to her. You want to, you know she wants you to, and all she has to say is no you are wrong and you will leave. If she doesn't say no, nudge Mark out of the way and go down on her, and don't stop until you make her orgasm."

I stand up. Did that sound like a request, and I pull her up.

"I can't believe I am doing this." She mutters as she stands.

I smack her on the ass. "You aren't doing anything standing here."

She walks over and sits down as I told her to. Bev had her eyes closed. Either enjoying what Mark was doing, or embarrassed people could watch her. Either way when the couch moved as Mary sat, Bev's eyes pop open. I can see the range of emotions on Bevs face as they are talking and finally I see Bev nod her head yes.

Mark has now stopped eating out Bev and is looking at the two of them. Mary stands up and pulls Mark up off his knees by his arm. She pulls his head down to her and gives him a gentle loving kiss, and then shoos him back. Mary takes his place on her knees between Bev's wide spread thighs. I wish I could see Mary's face, or here what she whispered, but Bev gives her a small smile and nods yes.

Mary starts by kissing the inside of one thigh right to Bev's pussy and then does the same thing to the other thigh. When she gets to Bev's pussy I can see her head moving back and forth a bit obviously kissing Bev's soft skin all around.

Wait what am I doing over here, I can't see. I move over to the two bar height chairs I have behind Kate's couch and sit in one and call Mark over to the other.

Mark joins me. "Holy shit I never thought I would see Bev with another woman. Never mind seeing Mary eat her out."

"Sounds like you have thought about Mary before." He looks at me like I might be mad at the answer. "Mark it doesn't bother me. She is a sexy woman and I have found I like watching her have sex almost as much as I like having sex with her. I think you are feeling the same about Bev."

"Yeah, but in my wildest dreams about Bev or Mary it was never the two of them together."

With all the moving around the men have stopped what they are doing and everyone is watching Mary and Bev. Jen looks across to Kate, catches her eye, and nods her head towards Mary and Bev. The two of them get up and move towards Bev.

Bev has closed her eyes again so she doesn't see Jen and Kate approaching. Jen taps her shoulder. Bev jumps a bit. "Scoot over a bit so I can sit next to you." Mary pulls her head away and Bev just looks at the two naked women unsure what is happening.

Kate has already sat next to her on the other side. She pats the couch. "Come on scoot over."

Bev looks down at Mary and Mary smiles and taps her thigh to have her move. I don't think Bev can believe what is happening, but she scoots over. Mary goes back to licking her as Jen sits next to her.

Bev closes her eyes again. Jen rubs her shoulder. "Bev open your eyes. Watch Mary lick you. You are going to want to remember this night. You are going to want the memory of watching Kate and I pinch, lick and tease your nipples."

Kate takes this opportunity to caress the closest boob to her. She then leans down and takes the nipple into her mouth. Bev is now just staring at Kate.

Jen keeps talking in a soft calming voice. "Now look down and watch Mary lick your pussy. Mary look at Bev. I want the two of you to maintain eye contact." Jen then bends down and takes Bev's other nipple in her mouth. Bev let's out a low moan.

Mary pulls back for a minute, and slides 2 fingers into Bev's wet pussy. They slide right in. Mary is alternating between pumping her fingers in and out, and then holding them all the way inside her. I am guessing trying to rub her G- Spot.

Bev's eyes are darting from one woman to another. She is moaning and gasping. "Oh god I can't believe this is happening. Please don't stop." Bev looks down at Mary. "Please keep licking me. I am almost there. I can't believe you are going to make me cum."

Mary leans back in and sucks her clit into her mouth and doesn't let up. Kate reaches up and starts kissing Bev. Bev doesn't hesitate and she pulls Kate towards her to kiss. Jen kind of gets nudged away from sucking on her nipples as they kiss so she starts pinching, pulling and twisting her nipples.

All of a sudden Bev pushes Kate away and pulls Mary's head to her. Her breathing gets faster and faster. Almost gasping and muttering "Oh god. Oh god." And then she lets out a high pitch scream and pushes Mary's head away. She clamps her hand over her pussy and rocks back. "Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit"

Bev stays rocking and shivering for about a solid minute. She finally calms down and looks around, and blushes realizing everyone has been watching her. She reaches out to hug Mary to hide her face, and because Mary is now standing Bev's face winds up in Mary's boobs. Bev just stares up at Mary, and they just stare at each other. Mary places her hand behind Bev's head with one hand, and holds her boob with the other. She lifts her boob and pulls Bev's mouth to her nipple.

Bev doesn't resist. She opens her mouth and sucks Mary's nipple into her mouth. Mary is cradling her head against her tit like a baby breastfeeding, and they are just watching each other. Mary reaches under Bev's arms and pulls her up so she is standing. She reaches out and starts caressing Bev's cheek.

Bev finally speaks. "I can't believe you did that to me, and that I came so hard. And right now all I can think about is doing the exact same thing to you."

Bev bends down just a tad to Mary and holds her head in both hands and gives her a very wet, deep and passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and Bev asks, "Can I return the favor." Mary just nods.

I use my tone. "Mary use your words. Tell Bev exactly what you want her to do to you."

Mary turns and looks at me, then looks at Bev. "Beverly would you please lick and finger my pussy. Would you please lick me to orgasm."

"Oh fuck I am so turned on right now." hisses Bev as she kisses Mary again.

Bev starts to spin herself around with Mary. When they have swapped places she pushes Mary back onto the couch. Kate and Jen are still sitting there and they each grab one of Mary's legs and pull her spread eagle.

Kate waves her hand in front of Mary as if she is Vanna White, looks right at Bev "Bon Appetit"

Bev kneels in front of Mary and puts her entire hand over Mary's pussy and rubs. Mary let's out a low groan and just continues to watch Bev. Kate and Jen start playing with Mary's nipples like they did Bev's. Bev reaches out with both hands and spreads Mary's pussy lips apart and just smiles as she is looking at it.

"I have never seen a woman's vagina from this point of view. Mary you are so pretty. It's soft, pink and so wet." It's funny watching Mary blush with a compliment of how pretty her pussy is. Bev leans in and places a gentle kiss on Mary's clit. This causes Mary to give a small gasp. Bev runs 2 fingers around her pussy lips and then she eases them in Mary. Mary let's out a little moan and humps her hips a little.

"Bev please! I am so worked up. Please don't tease me." begs Mary.

Jen reaches down and gently grabs Bev's wrist. She pushes her fingers in deeper and faster. "She needs more sweetie. Your cousin needs your fingers and your tongue. Bend down, kiss and lick your cousin. She is so turned on from going down on you she Needs to orgasm. Do you want to leave her like that or do you want to make her cum?"

"God I want to make her cum." Bev says, and she drops her head down and starts licking and kissing Mary's pussy. She pulls up and looks at Mary. "You taste so good, better than me I think." She goes right back to licking

Jack stands up and walks over to Kate. "That's it I have had enough we are fucking." And he starts to pull Kate up.

"Hold it big boy. I want to try something new." and she gives Ray a sexy look. "Jen would you like to take Jack for a test drive?"

Jen looks over Jack, stands up, and takes Jack by the hand. "Thank you Kate" and she pushes him back onto the couch and she sits on him.

Across the room I can see Kate already is riding Ray and he is definitely enjoying it. I look back to Mary and she is breathing heavy and gasping. She is very close. Mary holds Bev's head to her, and puts her legs up on Bev's shoulders. She squeezes her thighs around Bev's head.

Mary then starts begging Bev. "Please don't stop. I am going to cum so hard. Keep licking right there. Oh god..." She lets out a small short shriek, and her body starts to shiver.

I realize that now everyone in the room has had, or is having sex except me and Mark. We are sitting on the sidelines like it's a high school dance. I look at Mark, "Would you like to make Mary come too?"

"What? Really?"

"Yes really. Regardless of whether Bev wants to be with me I think you would like to fuck Mary. Just promise to be gentle. You have a thick dick. You need to give her time to get used to your girth."

"I promise you John I would never hurt that woman."

"I know Mark. Come on."

I get up and lead the way. I reach down to help Bev up and pull her to me. "So Mark and I were talking. Since you and Mary have got real friendly, and the two other couples are busy. Maybe you would like to come over to the other couch with me, while Mary & Mark enjoy some adult fun on this couch."

Bev looks at Mark. "You want to have sex with Mary don't you?"

"Yes I do." Mark answers. "And I want watch you have sex with John."

"Then I have 1 condition." says Bev

"And that is?" I ask.

"I want you men to bend us both over the table like we were when you were dry humping us. That way we can all watch one another."

Mark reaches his hand down to Mary. She takes it and lets him help her up. Mary looks at me as if looking for me to tell her. I drop my tone, "Mary what are you?" She looks at me as if to say don't make me say it.

ao1701e
ao1701e
972 Followers