Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the day of the cookout. The house is ready for overnight guests. As a surprise for our guests I have the bondage straps on the mattress, and the spreader bar on the inflatable mattress. Ands as a surprise for Mary later I have a swing/sling over the bathroom door so I can strap her in and fuck her standing up. Just the image of her strapped in and hanging there unable to move gets me hard.

Jack and Kate arrive and I point them to the spare bedroom or office with the inflatable and tell them it's their choice. It's first come first served. Kate doesn't blink and pushes him towards the bedroom. Jack comes out laughing. "I love the accessories. I can't wait to use them."

Kate heads out onto the deck to join Mary, just looking at the two of us. Jack helps me put some food in a cooler to sit out by the grill. We carry out the fruit trays and bowls of chips.

As we are walking out Jen is excited on the phone. "No park in the driveway. Everyone here is staying the night, ok bye." And she walks past us for the door. "Jen is here." I hand what I have to Jack and head for the front door to follow Mary. As I get there Mary & Jen are in a big hug, and I am guessing the guy smiling at them is Ray. He sees me and walks over and introduces himself. He seems like a nice enough guy just under 6ft thinner to average build. I offer to help with the 2 duffels, but he refuses. Mary walks them into the office half apologizing for the inflatable bed as they walk into the room. I hear Jen's "Jesus Christ" followed by Mary just yelling my name.

I quickly step out back and make myself busy. Mary comes outside with Jen & Ray in tow. "Seriously John?" Mary asks.

I start laughing "What?"

Mary is smiling, "Don't what me you left the leg bar on their bed."

"Yes I did and I put the mattress restraints on theirs." Pointing to Jack & Kate.

"What! You didn't"

Kate answers "Honey he is teasing you he didn't."

Jack speaks up, "Oh yes he did. I already thanked him in the kitchen."

"Jack why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought it would be more fun to show you when we go to bed."

"Oh dear god" Kate mutters.

All three guys are laughing as Kate gets up and Mary introduces Ray & Jen. Kate tells the ladies she needs wine. The ladies agree. Jen kisses Ray on the cheek and tells him, "Enjoy rolling in the mud with the other pigs."

It's a fun filled day some people filter in and out. Friends with younger kids bring them and kids are splashing and playing in the pool. Chicken, burger, hot dogs, salads etc are being eaten. Beer and wine is being consumed.

Ray, Jack and I are all getting along well. We are talking about the upcoming basketball season. At one point Ray is helping me grill and we are joking and laughing. Jen and Mary come along smiling. Jen puts her arm around Ray and says, "I don't think I like the two of you being so chummy. It makes me nervous." and she giggles.

I respond, "My plan is to seduce him to the dark side."

Ray replies, "I thought I was seducing you to the dark side."

The girls laugh. Jen kisses Ray, points at me "No corrupting him. I like him just as he is." and they wander away. It's a little while later I hear Mary shriek, and I look up. She has a strange woman in a tight hug. It must be Bev. I give Ray control of the grill and go to join her.

I step up to say hi, and Mary grabs me by the waist. "Bev, Mark this is John. John, this is Bev and Mark. Mark reaches out and we shake hands. Bev reaches out and hugs me.

I step back and smile. Bev is a tall woman. She is probably close to 6 ft. While she has an average to thick body it seems like she has really long legs and I am sure will look good in a bathing suit. Mark is a little taller just under my 6'4" but built like a god damn linebacker. I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

I point to the food and drink and head inside for a minute for paper & pen, and the grand prize for the Corn Hole Tournament we are about to begin. I took a poker chip and sprayed it with a few coats of gold spray paint. I then wrote 2020 Champ on one side and on the other Corn Hole and clear coated it. It actually looks decent. I am pleasantly surprised.

For the next hour or so random people are pitted against each other in single elimination. It winds up being a lot of fun and it forces strangers to mingle. Ray winds up the winner and I make a big deal of giving him his Gold Medal, and a celebratory beer. Jen then takes a shot at Ray that makes every adult laugh.

"How does a man win an award for getting it in the hole when the women almost always have to help?" Jen asks aloud. Luckily it goes over every kids head but the adults are all dying laughing.

The day wears on, the sun goes down and everyone has left but the four couples. Bev pulls a baggie out of her purse with gummies and eats one. Jen teases her, "If you are going to have candy you need to share with the class."

Bev hems and haws, "Well to be honest it's not candy. It's pot."

Mary is shocked, "What?"

"Mary you know I always get nervous in strange situations. A shop opened up in town, and a coworker suggested I try it. It helped her relax." says Bev.

Mary reaches across to her and takes her hand, "Bev, I am here it's not strange."

"Meeting John and all these nice folk, I was nervous. So I took one on the way over, and one now to keep me relaxed for the night. I found 1 relaxes me, 2 I get a little buzz"

Jen speaks up, "God I haven't gotten buzzed in years."

Bev pulls out the baggie and counts the gummies. "I have enough for 4 people to get buzzzed or for 8 to relax."

Jen and Kate say "Buzzed"

Mary giggles and stares at me. "Buzzed"

Bev says, "What the hell" and pops two and then hands each woman 2.

I look at the men, "Let me go get the good stuff for us" I go into the house and get a bottle of Crown Royal Black and 4 glasses. I pour the men a drink and we all toast to the women getting buzzed and laugh.

It's now about 9PM it is dark out and the ladies are buzzed. It is funny watching them giggle and laugh at every little thing. Jen is sitting in Ray's lap when she jumps up, "Oh it's pool time lets go get our bathing suits on." All the women hop up and go into the house. It's about 20 minutes or so later and the women come out. Bev is in the lead and has a regular 1 piece suit on, but Mary, Jen & Kate have on matching suits from the hotel a few weeks ago. Basically 2 strips of material coming down from around their neck to cover their boobs but that's it. The 2 pieces then attach to the bottoms if you will at about the belly bottom height. It's kind of a thick thong type with high cut leg holes. It's not obscene but they are sexy as hell.

All the guys are staring and each woman goes to her guy and sits on his lap. Bev start's whispering to Mark and I see his eyes go wide. Bev keeps whispering and I can see a shocked look on his face. Oh shit what was said.

Mark looks at me and Mary, "Really Mary?" he asks.

Mary just shrugs her shoulders and gives a shy smile. "Really what?" I ask.

Mark looks right at me. "You have a swing in your room, and you guys all swing together?"

Oh shit!

I pat Mary's ass, "How did you see the swing? It was behind the bathroom door for later as a surprise."

She laughs. "Oh Kate, Bev & I were surprised too when Jen went to pee and closed the door while we were changing."

"Oh shit. I didn't think of that."

"Nevermind the swing. You guys are swingers?" Mark asks again.

Mary looks at me, and is squirming and embarrassed. "Kate told Bev we met at the club. Then Jen came out of the bathroom and said we had dinner and then the threesome after."

Oh shit well all the cards are on the table now.

Jen speaks up. "Mary & John were away for a weekend and we met when they came into the store, and Mary & I hit it off. John asked me to join them for dinner because Mary & I hit it off so well. And well then it was back to the room for drinks and it happened. First time for all 3 of us, but we had a threesome, and it was Awsome." She rubs Ray's back.

"I told Ray all about it, and warned him things might get freaky. He is an awesome guy and was willing to come here and just see how things play out. We promised each other no pressure. We will see how it goes and how we feel."

Ray adds, "Just for the record. I love the suits, and am fine how the evening is progressing."

Jen smiles at him and gives him a big wet kiss.

Kate then speaks up, "I told her we met at a Newbie Night at the swing club, and first just talked and seemed to connect. We won the private room and the 4 of us played all night in the room, and we all loved it. Jack and I came here tonight in hopes of a repeat but absolutely no pressure. We both loved it, but would never push anyone."

Jack pulls Kate to him, "And I have my sexy wife back in bed." and he pulls her into a deep kiss.

Mark and Bev are almost deer in the headlights. "This might embarrass Mary but I love her. I love making love to her, but yes watching her with Jen, Kate or Jack turned me on immensely. The sex that we had after or during those times was great for both of us." To follow suit I pull Mary into a deep loving kiss. I can feel her try to pull away but I hold her to me for a few extra seconds. We break the kiss and I can see Mary's red cheeks and I just rub her ass with her in my lap. It's out there now. No need to hide it. I love her ass. I am rubbing it.

Bev is looking straight at Mary, "So you and Jen and well Kate you um had sex with them."

Mary just nods her head. I tap Mary's ass. "Honey I think she is asking did you like it, and why don't you answer with your words."

Mary gives me a look and then turns to Mark & Bev, "Yes I had sex with both of them and loved every minute of it."

Kate adds, "I loved every orgasm you gave me."

Jen adds to it, "So did I. It was the first time for both of us I found out that night and we made each other scream."

Bev can only say, "Wow"

She then leans down and whispers again to Mark. They share a look, and he finally says, "Really? Are you sure?" and she nods "What the hell. Lets see what the night brings." Mark completes the circle and gives his wife a nice sexy kiss.

Kate wiggles against Jack. "You need to get out of the fucking jeans. I say it's pool time. Men go put on your suits, bring your lovely ladies fresh drinks and join us in the pool.

As the girls get up Bev says, "I wish I had a sexy suit to wear."

Kate looks at her. "If I had a pair of scissors I could fix that."

Bev laughs, "No"

"No really. A little snip here." and she puts her finger on her covered cleavage. "And here as she places her hands and Bev's hips."

Bev laughs, "Screw it. Ok."

Mark looks at here "Really?"

Bev looks at him, "Your choice, frumpy or sexy?"

"Shit, sexy works."

I laugh. "One pair of scissors coming up."

I get the scissors and head in to get changed. The men meet back in the kitchen. I pull down some colorful plastic wine glasses for the pool, and some cigars I bought for tonight. We have beer and wine in a cooler outside. We walk out, Ray grabs the cooler with the beer and takes it to the pool where the women are and we all stop in our tracks.

The women have all dipped themselves in the pool. They are still dripping wet, standing with their arms around each other standing side by side. Jen, Mary, Bev & Kate in that order left to right. The 3 ladies bathing suits look just awesome, and Bev's looks good too. They have cut some deep cleavage. Probably cutting it down to the bottom of her boobs and folding the material under the sides to give it a deep v-neck. If I had to guess from the front shot they somehow cut the hips up a few inches too.

Mark speaks up, "Bev let me see the whole suit."

She steps forward and does a spin. Wow they cut the hip up high and tucked a lot of material. Half of each ass cheek is exposed. "There is the Amazon I lusted after years ago."

Bev tries to correct him, "Mark stop."

"Hey I can't help it if I like what I see."

I add, "Bev he is not wrong it is a very sexy transformation."

Ray clears his throat, "Jen you look...Beautiful!"

She breaks ranks and comes up the pool steps, and gives Ray a big wet hug and kiss.

Kate says. "I want a man's lap to sit on and wine."

Jack catches that, "You mean your man's lap."

"Nope we decided while doing Bev's alterations we would play musical laps. All you boys have to worry about for now is keep our drinks topped off. We ladies will take care of the rest while in the pool."

Ray grabs the 2 different wines and pours the ladies drinks. I grab beers for the guys and we walk into the pool. The pool has an edge or bench across one corner. Probably enough for all 8 people. With the women in our laps there is plenty of room to stretch out.

I reach for the cigars, and Mary walks over to me. "I will give you a choice: smoke that stinky thing, or have a woman in your lap." and she pushes me back to the bench and sits in my lap.

"Why can't I have both?"

"You can have one."

"Ok if you are taking away our cigars then you owe us something."

"Oh really?"

"Yes it's a trade."

"And what do you think is a fair trade?"

"So if you are playing musical laps, then I am assuming there will be lap changes. For every lap change the departing woman gives her lap a sexy, romantic kiss goodbye."

Mary looks at Bev. Bev looks at Mark. "Nothing wrong with a goodbye kiss is there?"

"Ummm no I don't think so." Mark answers.

Bev looks at Mary "Ok".

So Mary looks at me, "Deal"

All the men are sitting now. Our women are on our laps, and everyone starts chatting. After a few minutes Jen says, "Time" and the women get up to swap laps.

"Hold it. Where is our departing kiss?"

Mary leans down and kisses me on the lips quickly. "You mean like that?"

I pull her back to my lap and lay one one her for a good 10-15 seconds. She is still in my arms, "No like that."

I watch each man pull his woman back and give her a deep kiss. Then all the women get up and more to the right. With the woman on the end going to the first man. So Mary moves to Ray, Jen moves to Jack, Kate moves to Mark and Bev comes around to me. The chatting continues and I look right down at Bev's body in the cut up suit. "Kate, you did a great job on Bev's suit."

I take the opportunity to run my hand around her hips, and instead of returning my hand to her back where it was I leave it on her ass. Bev looks at me with a raised eye.

"Is this ok?" I ask

"Yes, I was just thinking how you and Mark are alike. You both like women's asses.

I laugh, "And how would you know that?"

She smiles "Because of where your hand is, and this." and she rubs her ass into my hardon.

"Does that offend you?" I ask her

"Offend me? No. I like it."

Everyone talks for a few minutes. Until Kate says "Time" I go to kiss Bev, and she says, "One minute" and sits on my lap watching Mark kiss Kate. They break their kiss and Bev turns to me and gives me a deep kiss. We break our kiss, and Bev looks at me "Hhhhmmm first man other than Mark to kiss me in almost 20 years. I think I liked it." and she gets up.

So Bev goes to Ray, Mary to Jack, Jen goes to Mark and Kate comes around to me.

Kate slides into my lap and instantly grinds a bit. "Is that for me or did looking down Bev's cleavage earlier do that?"

"Both?"

"Smart man"

I ask Kate to get up so I can refill wine glasses and hand out beers. I settle back down and Kate is quick to plop back down. Everyone watches as she grinds into my lap. She looks up and notices, "What I was just getting comfortable." and she laughs.

It's actually nice we are having a great conversation about everything under the sun. Enjoying everyone's company and getting touchie feelie with the women. It's about another 5-10 min and Mary says time, and again the ladies give their current men a deep kiss & swap. Kate goes to Ray, Bev goes to Jack, Mary goes to Mark and Jen comes back to me.

Jen sits and straddles me. "Thank you for having this and letting me bring Ray."

I hold her face, "Jen I like you a lot and I know Mary does too. You are welcome anytime. There is no need to Thank me, and I like Ray. He seems like a good guy."

"Aw you are so sweet." and she pulls me into a hug.

I whisper in her ear "Now unless you are going to pull your bottoms aside and fuck me, please turn around. You are literally sitting on me"

She pulls back laughing, "We were having a sweet moment and you had to go and ruin it. Oh and by the way I know Exactly what I am sitting on." and she humps her hips on me and then spins around. I keep one hand on her ass the whole time alternating between rubbing, squeezing and pinching her ass.

It's getting time for more refills and as I am about to ask who needs refills and Bev says the magic word again "Time" Jen grabs my head and plants a hard heavy wet kiss on me.

This final round brings each couple together again. Mary sits in my lap and instantly notices my hardon poking at her. "And who did this to you?"

"All four of you. It has been hard since I walked out and saw the four of you side by side."

Mary just giggles. "All you guys are hard."

"Of course we are. Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you and all the women look? These suits look Fantastic on you, and Bev's just looks torn and slutty. This suit just covers your tits." and I run my hand over her just covered tit, and run my finger along one edge and then the other. Proving to her just how 'just covered' she is. The high cut thigh and butt are Amazing, and I reach under the water to rub the outline of the bathing suit around her hip to her ass and back around front. And finally the front of the thong. It never gets too wide. I clearly covers you in public, but never flares out. It comes up high like the thigh exposing all sorts of leg and just drawing my attention to your pussy." and I rub my hand over her pussy back and forth.

She lets out a moan, and grabs my hand, "Not here. Not now please. I don't want Mark & Bev to feel pressured."

I nod my head and Mary looks at Bev & Mark. She is straddling him. They are making out like teenagers and his hand is at least on her ass if not more. It's hard to tell in the dim light.

Jen stands up, and you can see her top is not sitting on her correctly. I am guessing Ray was inspecting it for proper fit. "Ladies let's get out before we get too pruned." Jen walks over to the pile of towels. "These are huge. I love them. I am taking this wet suit off and wrapping myself up in the towel."

Ray jumps in, "Can I help?"

"No you guys can go get us some real wine glasses. I hate wine in plastic. Then you can go light some candles in the gazebo and we ladies will join you shortly."

The four ladies shoo us off and they actually have 2 ladies hold up towels so we can't see while 2 strip and wrap themselves in their towels, and then they swap places. The four of them come walking in with the towels wrapped just above the nipple line showing all sorts of cleavage around the gazebo. I have 4 outside couches around a large wooden coffee table one of my poker buddies made me fit into the center of the room. Homemade with 2x4s and 1x3s to double as a seat if needed. It looks really nice. It's stained and clear coated to survive the outdoors, and looks real basic, but matches the exposed beam look to the gazebo.

The ladies start saying to the men we should get out of these wet suits. "No we are fine." Until Jen gives Ray a hug and whispers something to him. He hopes up and says, "Come on fellas. We should all get in dry shorts. Come on everyone up."

Begrudgingly we all get up, and walk into the house and I ask Ray, "What did Jen whisper to you?"

She told me if any guy wanted to get blown tonight we would get in dry shorts. None of the ladies wanted to blow a chlorine flavored dick.