Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't ask again Mary. Do you want to get spanked in front of everyone?"

Mark is looking at me like What the Fuck. I put one finger up as if to say 1 minute. "Last chance Mary. Tell them what you are or each man in this room will spank your ass five times. Your ass will be fire engine red."

Mary in her meek quiet voice "I am your dirty little slut."

"They didn't hear you. Say it louder."

Mary speaks up "I am your dirty little slut."

"Louder Mary the other couples didn't hear you."

Almost screaming now, "I am John's Dirty Little Slut!"

I step away from Bev and pull Mary to me "God I Love You." I wrap her up in my arms and give her a loving passionate kiss.

"Now do you want to fuck Mark?"

Mary looks at Mark, glances down at his thick dick and says "I want to experience what Bev has been getting all these years."

"And Bev what do you want?"

"I want to experience what Mary has been getting, and see why she now says she is your Dirty Little Slut."

I look at Mark and he realizes I am waiting on him

"Well fuck who am I to deny two women that I love."

I pull away from Mary and nudge her towards the table. She takes the hint as I pull Bev by the hand to the other end and gently push on her back so she bends over the table. Mary is looking back at Mark and it is obvious he is fingering her.

I decide I am going to follow suit and I start fingering Bev. 2 fingers slip right in. God she is wet.

"Please just fuck me. I have had enough foreplay."

I grab her head by her hair and pull her head up and she lets out a deep moan. "I want you to watch your husband and cousin together. She gets fingered you get fingered. She gets fucked, you get fucked."

Bev's hips are swaying back. My fingers are squishing in and out. Bev is moaning so so quietly as I finger her. She has finally had enough. She calls out to her husband."Mark"

Mark looks concerned at first. "John won't fuck me until you fuck Mary. I Need to be Fucked. For Gods Sake Please Fuck Mary Now."

Mark smiles "Yes ma'am" and he lines up behind Mary and you can see it in her face. Mark is pushing into her. I am not sure if it's concentration, or concern at first and then it hits her. Her face changes to a holy shit look. She now has that thick dick in her.

Bev tries to turn her head back to me. "There he is fucking her. Please put it in me." I line up and start pushing into her. "Oh that feels nice. I love Mark's thickness but it always takes a few minutes to get really comfortable. You just slip right in."

While she has been talking I have been pushing in a little more each time. I finally bottom out and stay tight to her ass.

"Oh that's nice." say Bev and she wiggles her ass.

I take that as my que to start fucking her. I start slow and she is just sighing and little moans. After a few minutes I start a little harder and this gets me a little more reaction. With very full stroke in I get an "OH"

"Look at Mary. I think she likes it." says Bev.

I slap her ass and lean forward over her. "Ask her that question and find out." Bev looks at me with a really look. "Ask Mary if she likes fucking your husbands thick dick. Say it just like that." She still stares at me. I slap her ass a little harder and she gasps. "Say it or I spank your ass until both cheeks are a nice pink"

I look up and Mary's whole body is shaking as Mark fucks her. He isn't pounding her but keeping a nice firm rhythm. Her tits are shaking and her face is pure pleasure.

Bev speaks up "Mary?" Mary looks up. Bev looks back at me and then Mary. "Mary do you like fucking my husbands thick dick?"

Mark smiles at this and starts giving it to Mary a little harder. Mary looks at me and then back to Bev. With small gasps between every few words as Mark keeps fucking her hard. "I feel like I am getting fucked with a small baseball bat. I have never felt something so big in me before. How do you like fucking John?"

I grab Bev by the hips and fuck her harder. She starts moaning and gasping louder when I stroke in. "Jesus. He is longer then Mark. I like where he reaches. It's certainly different."

I smack her other cheek.

"Ooh" and Bev looks back at me. She felt that one.

"Answer Mary. Do you like it?"

"Shit yes Mary I like it."

"Do you want it harder?"

"Harder? It's hard now."

"No this is hard."

"Oh Shit. Fuck. Oh god." Grunting with each slam against her.

I can feel her squeezing my dick with her pussy as I fuck her. Squeeze relax squeeze relax. "Is it too hard? Do you want me to stop."

"Don't you dare I love it. I am so close." She breathlessly begs me.

I grab her hips harder to keep up the pace. She starts little eeps and yips. Her squeezing is driving me nuts, and the squeezes are getting harder and feel great. I have never felt anything quite like it. It is really firm.

I look up and Mary's face is pure pleasure. I can't be certain with my own labored breathing, Bev's noises and the other people in the area. I can't hear Mary's telltale signs but I would bet she has already cum once.

Mark's face twists up and he grabs and holds Mary's hips and stays buried in her. After a moment he pulls out and falls back onto the couch. Mary falls forward with a loud "Ugh"

I am so close after watching Mary I don't have time to register Bev's arousal. She amazes me by squeezing me like a vice and screams "YES YES YYEESSS". Jesus she is Really Loud but it puts me over the top and I cum inside of her.

Bev is spazzing and trying to pull away. She is literally gasping "No more, no more." I hold her to me. I am still feeling her whole pussy convulse around me.

Gasping "Please John I can't. Let me go please." Bev begs.

I pull out and Bev falls forward gasping for breath and shaking.

I have never seen a woman so loud when she orgasms or one that get so sensative, from just fucking and cumming.

I had not been paying attention to Jack & Jen or Kate & Ray, but they are now cuddling and obviously all parties have cum. Mark and I have slumped back onto our respective couches. Mary & Bev are starting to stir on the table. Mary stands up and walks around towards Bev.

Mary leans over Bev and hugs her. They are talking too softly for me to make out until I hear Bev say. "Am I ok? Holy shit John just made me orgasm like I haven't in a long time and you ask if I am ok." she giggles

Mary looks back at Mark. "Yeah well I have never felt so full before in my life. It took a few minutes but after I got used to it, Jesus Christ That was a Big Dick inside of me. It was amazing."

Jen adds from the side. Mary you were right about Jack. I don't know if it was because he was deeper or just cums hard but wow I really felt it. I think he was hitting my uterus. I have never had such a long dick before.

Kate cradles Ray's face. He looks a tad dejected. He isn't thick, he isn't long, he is perfectly average. Kate starts speaking as she is holding his face. "This man may not be long or thick. He may be perfectly average, but he was so attentive to me while we had sex. His hands were everywhere at once. Holding my face with tender caresses when we were kissing. Playing with my nipples when I rode him, or rubbing my clit when he fucked me. He was so loving and attentive to me. He made me cum twice before he finally came inside of me, and like Jack he cums alot and made a mess of me.

All the men are laying back smiling basking in the praise they have received. Either the women are still buzzed on pot and post orgasm bliss,or they are very smart. Either way I like it.

Mary points towards Mark and says to Bev. "Scoot up the table with your head by your man. I want him to have a front row seat to his wife eating his cum out of another woman's pussy."

Mary climbs over Bev and starts to 69 with her. Mary is just looking up smiling at me and letting out little moans while she runs 2 fingers around Bev's pussy smearing her juices and my cum together.

"Mary would you want her teasing you? Get your face down there and lick her clean." I tell her.

"Yes sir" and she drops her head to Bev's creamy pussy.

I hear Bev ask Mark. "Do you like watching me?"

"Fuck yeah you are making me so horny."

Jen looks down at Bev. "Is Mary doing a good job?"

All you hear is a muffled "Uh huh"

Jen turns towards Mary and asks. "Is Bev going to make you cum by licking your pussy?"

"God yes so close." she gasps

Jen then starts egging them on. I am pretty sure Jen is getting turned on by them being cousins. "Lick your cousin's pussy. Lick your man's cum out of your cousin. Make your cousin cum."

Before you know it Bev is cumming and screaming but Mary pushes herself down on Bev's face muffling her scream. Mary is letting out little yelps and groans as she orgasms.

Everyone has been watching the two ladies 69. Mary starts to climb off Bev so I get up and help her up. I walk her back to the couch where I sit down and then pull her down onto my lap and hug her to me.

Bev tries to get up but groans. She is sore from being on that hard wood table. Mark jumps up and scoops her up like she is a child. He is whispering soothing words to her as he carries her back to the couch and sits down with her as gentle as could be. Jesus I was right, this guy is strong.

I look up and Mark's head is bent over Bev's head and they are whispering to each other. Mark then starts kissing and licking Bev's face, getting a good taste of Mary's juices on her face. Bev lays in Mark's arms, cradling his face in her hands as they whisper to each other and kiss.

We are all sitting coupled back up. I shift Mary off my lap and I stand up and get refills for everyone. That last thing I want is the women losing their buzz. We have been sitting, drinking and cuddling for a good 20 minutes.

Mark still has Bev in his arms. He looks at her. "Do you know how bad I want to fuck you right now?" Bev's answer is to put a hand behind his head and pull him to her and kiss him. It's a deep long kiss.

It is almost surpassing a kiss and becoming making out when Jen speaks up. "That's enough you two. Mark you are not fucking Bev."

Mark looks up, "I'm not?"

"No you are fucking me. I want that baseball bat in me. I want to see what had Mary so turned on earlier."

Bev looks at Mark. "We stayed here for a reason didn't we?"

Mark looks into Bev's eyes "Yes we did"

"Wouldn't you love to fuck a differnt woman? Do you really want to fuck the same pussy you have been fucking for the last 25 years?"

"I love that pussy." Mark tells Bev.

"And I Love your fat dick, but I want to share the wealth I have, and I got really turned on watching you and Mary together. Don't you want to make me hot?" and Bev caresses Mark's cheek.

"Jesus I love you. Why didn't we get crazy years ago?"

"I don't know sweetie, but I am having a lot of fun, aren't you?" Bev asks.

"Yes I am."

"Then I guess you are Jen's next."

Kate chimes in, "Hey what about me?"

Bev smiles over at Kate. "Don't worry honey he will have something left in the tank for you too."

Jack speaks up, "He should, we all took a viagra when we got changed."

"God help us ladies they are going to want to be fucking us all night." laughs Jen.

Bev looks over, "Is that a bad thing?"

Everyone starts laughing. We start thinking logistics. Ok so if Mark & Bev swap with Ray & Jen they will all be with a new person, and we can figure out another round after that. I suggest moving the party indoors where there is a much more comfortable sectional couch and two bedrooms.

Mary and I stand up I reach out for Kate's hand. "That makes you mine."

Kate looks at me with a smile. "I thought it meant you were mine."

Jack reaches out to Mary. "And so you are mine."

Mary looks at Jack & I. "What is this a horse trade?"

Jack looks at Mary, " Yes it is, and I am planning on taking my mare for a ride."

Kate asks with a smile, "If the mare says no."

"Then the mare gets spanked until she submits." I answer.

Kate looks over at Mary. "How about we submit to the horse trade and pass on the sore ass in the AM"

Mary answers, "Works for me. Ladies grab your glasses and let's head inside. Our manly men can bring in the wine and shut down out here."

All the men stand and watch the women's naked asses walk into the house giggling and talking as they go. Mark says to me, "So seriously Mary likes getting spanked?"

" A little pleasure and pain if you will. I don't kill her and I rub her ass and pussy in between hits. Usually 5-10 does the job. Her cheeks are pink to red, her pussy is wet and she is hot to trot. If I make her too pink or red I then lay beside her and rub in some aloe to cool it. And then she gets turned on by my gentle touch. It's usually a win win."

"I am going to try it sometime with Bev."

"Go easy at first. Maybe just a little pink and she how she reacts."

"Fuck this has been an eye opening night."

We walk in and the four women are on the sectional couch. All four have their legs spread, a full wine glass in one hand and the other hand playing with themselves.

"We got tired of waiting for you slow pokes." says Kate.

Jack answers, "Us men folk were talking."

Jen looks at Mary, "This can not be good. This is why I didn't want them playing together." And the women giggle.

"I thought the same thing when we met." Adds Kate. "Mary, John is a bad influence and shouldn't be allowed to play with others."

The women keep laughing. "I know girls but he is hard to control. No matter how many times I hit him with a rolled up newspaper he just doesn't change." Mary jokes.

Now all the women are laughing. Bev speaks up between giggles "Well at least Mark hasn't picked up any bad habits yet."

Mark looks Bev in the eye and slaps one hand against the other as if it were a spank. Bev just looks at him and mutters, " Oh shit" and the women are laughing again.

I look at the women and address them. "Now that we have moved inside the men are in charge. You ladies called the shots in the pool and gazebo. Now the men are calling the shots. Ray you are my guest so I will give you the option of what bedroom or shall I say what type of bondage do you want to put Bev into."

Bev's face goes blank. "What? Bondage?"

Ray smiles at Bev. "I want to see those long legs in the spreader bar."

Bev looks at Mark almost like save me. Mark smiles at Jen. "You can put her in the spreader bar if I can put Jen in the swing?"

Ray quickly agrees

Ray walks over to the sectional and pulls Bev to the edge. He sits her up straight, holds her head and tilts it up to look at her. "Are you ready?"

Jen is sitting next to Bev and she reaches out and pulls Bev back to her. She starts whispering and kissing Bev's neck. Bev pulls back and looks at Jen saying "Really."

"Absolutely honey. There is safety in numbers and we have to make sure the men know they are Never in charge when it comes to sex." Says Jen.

All the women start laughing. Jen looks at the guys. "Bev and I will agree to being tied up if we do it in the same room."

Ray and Mark look at each other and I think they both understand Bev is nervous they both agree. Ray smiles at Bev, "I would much rather have my way with you on an actual bed. Mark why don't you take the ladies to John's room and I will bring in the spreader bar."

I look at Jack. "I was thinking of bending your wife over the back of the couch."

"Sounds like a plan John, but I was thinking of having Mary blow me first."

"I like the way you are thinking Jack."

We both stand in front of the women and they just look at us shaking their heads. I reach out and gently pull Kate's head to me. She allows me to pull her to me and sucks me into her mouth. As she sucks me in I close my eyes and let out a small groan. I am sure Mary is doing the same to Jack because he mutters, "Oh my god."

I keep trying to pull Kate deeper so she can deep throat me, but she is having difficulty. Either she hasn't been practicing with Jack or my extra width is causing her problems. I keep at it. I fuck her mouth and poke a little deep here and there. After 2 or 3 tries and having her have problems each time I decided to just use her mouth.

After a few minutes I pull out of her mouth and ask "Are you ready to fuck?"

"God yes please fuck me."

"Show me how wet you are." Kate leans back and spreads her lips wide exposing her wet pussy. I grab her by the hand and stand her up and walk us around the the back of the couch. I then pick her up by her hips and place her over the back of the couch. Her feet dangling off the floor and her upper body half over the back and half supported on her arms. She grabs the seat cushion next to her and puts in front of her. Now she can rest on the couch. The back of the couch makes her the perfect height for me to step up behind and push myself in her with just one stroke. God she feels nice. I can feel the walls of her pussy snug around my head as I slide in and out.

Kate let's out an "Oh yeah. Just like that."

I tap her butt cheek and she looks back at me so I ask. "You want it soft and slow? Just in and out like this?"

"Please yes this just feels so nice."

"Your wish is my command." I continue a nice soft steady in and out.

Jack pulls himself out of Mary's mouth and stands her up. "Would you like me to bend you over the couch and make love to you or fuck you?"

"Make love to me slow, firm and deep, and you will drive me wild. I can't take you hard and deep it gets uncomfortable"

Jack cups her cheek in his hand. "Did I hurt you before? I am sorry."

"Oh Jack you have nothing to apologize for. You have a beautiful dick, but I wasn't used to your length. It didn't hurt exactly but I knew you had given me a pounding and I loved every minute of it." Mary jumps up a little over the couch next to Kate. She grabs a cushion like Kate did, looks back at Jack while wiggling her ass. "Now stick that dick in me."

Jack and I have been fucking them from behind. Both women have figured out they can hump themselves against the couch and they have both cum. I am starting to feel like I am getting there when we all hear Bev scream/cum.

Mary looks back at us, "I know Mark is in there with her but I want to go check on her. She was nervous. Can't we take five please?"

I pull out of Kate, and Jack is stepping back from Mary. "Of course sweetie."

I walk into my bedroom and can't believe my eyes. Bev is on the bed shaking in the restraints, and Jen is hanging from my closet door. Her legs spread wide and her pussy is red, wet and gaping wide open. She is just hanging there groaning. The four of us just stop and stare.

Mark looks over at us smiling. "Was Bev too loud again? I usually put a pillow over her face at home."

"Not at all." I say, "But I was thinking there is still one more swap that needs to be done. I thought the men should turn the tables on the ladies."

Mary looks at me, "Oh is that so."

"Yes it is. The men are going to play musical ladies. Just like you ladies played musical laps, and changed laps we are going to change ladies."

Kate challenges the men, "Oh I don't think so. The men are not calling the shots tonight."

"I say we are, and if need be we will tie the four of you down and have our way with you."

"Never happening tough guy."

"Be careful your mouth is writing checks your ass is going to have to cash."

"Not tonight it's not."

I look at Jack. "Your call Jack."

He scoops Kate up in a fireman's carry. "Tie her up."

Kate is making quite the fuss. "Jack don't you dare."

"Oh honey you act like you have never been tied up before."

I turn to Ray, "Since Jen isn't going anywhere go grab 2 shackles from the other bed." Ray heads for the other bedroom.

I undo Bev's wrists and take the shackles off her ankles. She lets out a small moan and she lays out flat. I walk over to Kate hanging off Jack's shoulder and put the shackles on Kate's wrists.