Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell Jack to put Kate on the other side of the bed from Bev. He sees what I am doing and plops Kate down on the bed and holds her shackled wrists above her head. I then click Bev's and Kate's wrists together. Ray comes back in the room holding up the shackles smiling.

I turn to Mary and drop my voice. "Put out your wrists so Ray can put on the shackles."

Mary hesitates. I tell her, "Put out your wrists or Bev and Kate get 2 spankings from each man in the room."

Bev whines, "Why us? We didn't do anything?"

"The choice is Mary's now." I don't even get to finish my sentence and Mary is raising her hands to Ray. Once she has the shackles on her wrist I give her a sharp smack on the ass that she yelps with, and I push her backwards towards the foot of the bed. Once she bumps into it she lays back putting her wrists above her head. She knows what's coming.

I ask Mark to attach Mary to Bev while I connect her to Kate. I step back and point at the women as I go Bev-1, Mary-2, Jen-3 & Kate-4. I then have an idea and turn to Jack, and quietly ask, "Can I put a butt plug in Kate to get her ready for anal?"

Jack looks at me and smiles an evil smile. "Sounds like a great idea, but I get to put it in."

I point to the nightstand. "Bottom drawer has all the toys and lube."

Jack opens the drawer and laughs. "You have more than we do. In fact you have enough for all the ladies. I say we give them a 5 minute warm up before the main event."

Mark looks over Jack's shoulder. "Oh wow. We don't use those at home. Give me the ball with the tail on it that looks like a good starting point."

I laugh, "Oh she will love it."

"I will love what?" Asks Bev. She can't turn her head enough to see."

Mary answers. "They are in the toy drawer. I think they plan on torturing us beforehand. I am sorry ladies."

Bev just mutters an "Oh my"

Mark holds up the remote to me. "It won't work. The light is on but that's it. It's on or off."

"You put it in her and use an app. Hold on." I say and grab my phone and open the app. I show Mark the app and I wiggle the line on the app up and down, and Mark laughs and takes the phone from me.

Jen is watching everything unfold still hanging from the closet. "Oh Bev you will love it, but it's evil."

Bev turns her head to try and look. She sounds nervous. "Evil? Why evil?"

"It's controlled by a remote app. A certain someone used it on me in a restaurant. She made me orgasm in the booth."

Mary then interrupts. "If memory serves you asked to use it. Nobody forced you. John put it in me in the adult toy store to test it, and he kept testing it all afternoon until you got it."

Bev looks at Mary and then me. "What have you been doing to my cousin?"

"Nothing she hasn't loved. I found her lines and prodded her to take one step over it. Mary tell everyone what you told me."

Mary looks at me confused. I lean over her and whisper in her ear. "Please don't make me say that?"

"Tell them or I will spank you until you do." I tell her in my stern voice.

Mary wants to crawl into a corner by the look on her face. "Please." she begs.

I grab her legs and push them up and back so her ass is exposed. "Last chance. I will not ask again."

Mary is quick to fold. "Ok. Ok. I told him the sex I have had with him is the best sex I have ever had in my life."

Bev has a loving smile and is looking at Mary. "Really?"

Mary just nods.

"God I want to give you a hug."

Instead they just hold onto each other's hand. Jack breaks the ice. "Aww that is so sweet, but my wife's ass has a check to cash." Jack holds up the medium butt plug glistening with lube.

Now Kate is nervous. "Honey no. Not tonight."

"Kate what happened to, not tonight. No way Mister. Where is your bravado now?"

"All four of you? Mark?"

"All four of us after the warm up. In order of size."

Kate actually gets nervous. "Oh shit"

"But first this." Jack lifts up Kate's legs and pushes it once, twice & on the third push Kate gives a small moan and her ass swallows the plug. "Gentlemen grab your vibrators."

We are all standing in front of our women and I ask my phone to start a 5 minute timer, and the men start using the toys on the women. I have the new warming and thrusting vibe. I turn on the warming and vibe and start rubbing Mary's clit. I can see Jack doing the same to Kate. I can hear Jen moaning behind me, and Bev is very vocal. Lots of, "Oh My, Holy Shit & So nice".

I was thinking of fucking Mary with the vibe, but I want her over stimulated. I have made Mary orgasm, and have left the vibe pressed to her as best I can. She is bucking and humping. She is begging me to stop, while clamping legs together trapping my hand against her pussy.

All of a sudden Bev lets out a wail. "Please no more I can't. Please Mark turn it off."

Not 10 seconds later the timer goes off. Man time flies when you are having fun. Mark shuts off the vibe, "Saved by the bell Honey." I realize from behind me I am still hearing sex sounds. I turn and look. Ray is fucking Jen silly with the vibe and she is bucking and gasping. He is relentless. He won't stop and is egging her on. "Cum for me baby. Come on you are right there."

Jen yelps, gasps and half yells out "FUCK YES!"

She is still enjoying her orgasm when Ray turns to the room. "Sorry that's on me. I couldn't leave her hanging."

The guys laugh, and then Ray realizes what he said and laughs too. Jack then lines us up. Ray is first up with Kate, Jack will start with Jen, me with Mary & Mark with Bev. As we rotate Kate starts thin to thick in her ass.

Jack wants to put a wager on the fucking. "Hey guys $25 per guy, last guy to cum wins the pot?"

Kate speaks up. "Ladies $50 each. First woman to make a man cum wins $125 second gets $75? Let's show them the women are still the boss."

All the women agree, but I need a rule clarification. "When a guy cums he will be out if you will, so the woman should be to. When a man cums, or a woman makes a man cum you are out." Everyone agrees I reset the timer and we start.

I slide in to Mary and she is soaked, and feels great but I am watching Ray and Kate. Ray has pulled out the plug and pushed himself in her ass, and is rubbing her clit. Mary humps her hips up. "Excuse me. I am down here."

"Oh I am so sorry. Was I ignoring you?" I punctuate the question with some hard fucking now.

"There we go. Now I have your undivided attention. Now if only I could wrap my arms around you and kiss you." I have to ease up, but I lean over and start to kiss Mary. After a quick kiss she pulls away from me and whispers "Promise me you will cum in Kate if she is still nervous about Mark in her ass. Save her and Mark the embarrassment if she can't take him in her ass."

I smile at her. "I could do that but that means you and Jen are getting it hard to get me there."

In a mocking voice with a big smile, "Oh no sir please, we could never take it."

I pull her thighs to my chest with her legs over my shoulders and go back to hard fucking. Before I know it the timer is buzzing again.

I turn and move to Jen. I am about to start the timer, but something is off. Why am I bending my knees so much? "Hey who lowered this thing?"

Mark answers. "That was me. We all aren't as tall as you. I was almost on my tippy toes earlier."

"As long as I am not losing my mind. I thought I had it set." I grab the adjustable straps and give them a hard pull, and then a second. "That's better." I start the timer again and get right to the fucking.

Jen starts gasping with each hard thrust. "Right into high gear I see."

"Mary told me I had to fuck you hard."

"What?"

"Sshh it's at her request. You like it, you know you do. Ask her later." And I keep fucking. I feel and hear Jen get real wet about a minute later. "See I knew you liked it."

"Oh shut up and fuck me." She half gasps and half laughs.

I can feel myself getting there when the timer dings.

I walk up to Kate and just start the timer and slide in her ass. "Oofff and hello to you too John."

I bend over to her and kiss her and then whisper. "Mary is worried you are nervous about Mark in your ass. Do you want me to cum in your ass?"

"Please."

"It will take a hard fucking."

She bucks her hips hard and gets loud. "Come on tough guy. You call that hard?"

I start long deep strokes, I pop out and line back up to slip in. I realize I like the quick pop into her tight ass. Her ass is squeezing the head of my dick with each push in. I have had to slow up a bit but I am keeping up the hard firm fucking. Kate is moaning and groaning a lot. It's hard to tell if in a bit discomfort and or pleasure, but I can't stop if I am to cum. I am close.

Kate starts egging me on and gripping me tight with her ass. "Come on John. Cum in my ass. You know you want to. Fill my ass with your cum."

It's too much. "Fuck I am cumming."

And as if on que the timer rings.

I pull out of Kate's ass and a small stream of cum dribbles out. Kate moans and then it dawns on her. "Hey ladies I won first prize."

I look over and Mark is a tad disappointed as he turns away from Jen. "I guess you will never know what it's like to get a really big dick in your ass."

Kate gets funny. "Is there a fifth guy here?"

Mark comes walking over. "You think that's funny?"

Kate giggles. "I do."

Mark looks at Jack. "Shall we find out?"

Jack looks into Kate's eyes. "Go for it I warned her about her mouth writing checks her ass can't cash."

Kate is now back peddling. "You don't want to fuck my ass. John came in it."

Mark picks her legs in the air and then squirts lots of lube in and on her ass.As he lubes up his dick he looks right at Kate. "It will just be more lube. I will give you one out Kate. All you have to say is "You are too big please stop." and I will stop."

He lines up and pushes. She lets out an oooff and the head is almost in. He pushes again and he pops it. This gets a big groan from Kate and she puts her hand up. Mark stops. "Just say the word Kate."

"No..just need a minute. Jesus you are big." After about 30 seconds " Go slow. Give me more."

Mark grabs her hips and just pushes in, until he bottoms out. Kate is really grunting as he pushes in. He then starts small pumps. Kate let's out a big gasp and Yelp. " Ok Ok you are too big please stop"

True to his word Mark stops. Kate let's out a loud moan as Mark pulls out.

Kate shakes her wrists. "Let me loose please."

Jack crawls up next to her. "So no more mouthing off tonight?"

"No sir"

"Hey if she is being let loose can I get down? My ass is numb." Asks Jen

Mark walks to her and picks her up like she is nothing. Cradles her in one arm to remove one leg and then swaps arms to get the other leg. Carries her to the bed and puts her down between Kate and Mary. Now that Kate's arms are free she has rolled into the pillows. She has her hands behind her holding her ass.

Ray straddles Jen and grabs her left wrist, puts the restraint on it and connects her to Bev. Then repeats it with the other arm to Mary.

Once he starts with the first wrist Jen complains. "Really? I was just hanging off the bathroom door for the last half hour. Now you are tying me down?

Ray finishes and bends over Jen. "Hey you agreed to the rules." He gets off the bed, and looks at the guys. "And then there were three. Where were we?"

Jack thinks for a moment. "Mark should be with Bev, me with Jen, and Ray with Mary."

Mark steps up to his wife. Bev smiles at Mark. "Should I show Kate how it's done?"

Mark has a big grin. "Really?"

"Yes."

Mark reaches over Bev for the bottle of lube on the bed, and squirts some on his dick and rubs it in. He then takes his lubed fingers and slips one in Bev's ass, and she lets out an Oohh. Everyone has stopped and is watching. Jen is trying but can't turn enough to see.

"Ray unhook me. I want to see this." Says Jen.

Ray doesn't hesitate. He releases Jen, and she turns and starts to watch. Bev and Mary have been holding hands since they have been tied together. Now that Mary is loose she crawls closer to Bev. Mary rubs Bev's shoulder. "Are you really doing this?"

Bev gives an impish smile. "I do it on special occasions. He loves it and to honest I kind of do to but the next day I know it."

Mark has been gently sliding a finger back and forth when he slips it out, and slips 2 in. Bev let's out a small moan while talking to Mary. "That's two fingers. In a minute or two it will be him until he finishes in me."

"Can you orgasm from it?"

"Every now and then. It does feel good but I don't always orgasm."

Mary shakes Bev's hand she is holding. "I am going to stay right here holding your hand." She takes her other free hand and rubs Bev's clit. "And I am going to make sure you cum this time."

Bev says with a sigh, "Oh my."

Mark then says, "No you aren't Mary."

Bev looks at Mark, " And why not?"

"Because she is going to be holding my dick and guiding me into your ass. Then she can rub your clit."

Bev smiles. "Oh that's a much better idea. Do it Mary. Guide him into my ass, so I can show Kate how it's done." Bev rolls her head over to look at Kate and smiles.

Kate laughs. "If I had years to get used to him I could too you show off."

Bev is laughing with her when she moans. "Oh there he is. Easy now...give me a minute...Mary is he all in?"

"I am now." Mark gives a last push and bottoms out.

"You know the rules honey slow and easy until I give you the ok." Bev gasps as she tries to get used to having a Red Bull can lodged in her ass. Mark is taking very slow gentle strokes, and Mary is gently rubbing her clit. Bev is moaning up a storm. It goes like this for a solid minute until Bev looks at her husband with pure lust in her eyes. "Let's try medium." Mark starts fucking with longer hard strokes that Bev is definitely enjoying. She rolls her head to look at Mary. "That means you too. Rub a little harder."

Bev takes it like this for a while longer, and then she starts getting real vocal. "Please Mary harder. I am so close. Mark keep it just like that. Oh god...oh god. Oh shit I am going to cum." and then Screams.

Mark groans as she screams. "Holy shit she is squeezing me so hard." He pushes into her ass and stays there. Letting out a deep long groan as I am sure he is cumming in her ass. Bev and Mark recover and everyone starts clapping. Bev is turning beet red, and Mark starts bowing with his dick still in Bev's ass. He pulls himself out and Mary reaches down for Bev's stretched out ass. Mary puts two fingers in her ass without touching the sides and just gasps."Wow."

Mark notices my alarm clock, "Jesus honey it's late. I am sorry but we should think about going."

Mary wraps her arms around Bev. "No please don't go. Please stay."

Mark and Bev exchange looks. I say, "Hey the couch is a sectional. The chaise detaches and slides in front of the rest for a bed. Stay and we can all go to breakfast in the AM and then you folks can drive home."

Mark looks at Bev as if to say up to you. Bev smiles. "Sounds like a plan. But I need the little girls room.

I reach down and I unclip Bev from Mary. Bev doesn't even bother taking off the restraints. She gets up and quickly walks into the bathroom. Jen speaks up. "I could use a drink."

Rays asks, "Your wine?"

"No non alcoholic. Water or juice."

"Why don't we all get comfortable in the living room and I will get everyone some cold water, if Ray would give me a hand." Ray and I walk out to the deck and carry in the cooler of bottled water.

I start passing out bottles. The three other couples are on the couch. One on the chaise, the corner and the far end of the couch with the women cuddled into the men, and Mary is in my recliner. "Excuse me you are in my seat." I say to Mary.

"Well my favorite seat wasn't here. It was out on the deck."

"Well if you get out of my seat maybe you can sit on your favorite seat."

"Maybe?" Mary asks.

"Yup maybe. It's a risk you are going to have to take."

Mary gets up and I sit in my chair and wrap my arm around her waist pulling her down with me. She yelps in surprise, and then starts laughing as I hug and tickle her. The tickling ends with her fighting off my hands from playing with her nipples.

She is laughing. "This is a time out. Tell your hands to behave."

"Ok ok". So I bump my hips up.

"Down boy." And she shifts her hips to keep me from getting close to slipping in her. From there we all settle down and just have a great conversation for the next half hour or so. It's now well past midnight and everyone is wanting some sleep. We set up the couch, get some sheets and a blanket for Bev and Mark and we all retire to our beds.

Mary and I are in bed. She is snuggled up against me. Her head on my chest, and her leg over mine. I reach down and start rubbing her ass. "You realize I have barely fucked you today."

"Oh honey please. I need some sleep. I promise in the morning I am all yours." And she pats my chest as she passes out. I will admit I am tempted to roll her over and fuck her, but a few hours of sleep to recharge will be nice.