Mary's Promiscuous Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Mary's promiscuous life continues with her son and daughter.
2.3k words
4.31
6.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,159 Followers

In one aspect Mary was delighted to have her daughter back from university for the summer holidays but in another way she was disappointed as she wouldn't be getting any sex from her son Rob.

In fact as she wasn't getting any sex, apart from the once a month from husband John.

Even the fun she had been having with Sophie her badminton friend had been put on hold during the summer holidays.

Mary had gone out shopping and decided to have lunch out and told Rob and Michelle she would be out most of the day and would have to sort lunch out for themselves.

After she had lunch Mary realised she forgotten to pick up some dry cleaning and popped back home pick up the ticket. She went indoors and heard noises upstairs and as she quietly went up it was obviously sexual noises.

They were coming from Rob's bedroom and Mary was keen to see who he had in there. The door was partly open and as she peered in she couldn't believe what she saw. Her daughter was lying with her legs wide apart and her son was in between her legs licking her cunt.

Mary knew she should go in and stop them but she was mesmerised as she watched her daughter climax loudly.

Mary also realised that she was getting turned on. She knew how good that felt as her son had often done it to her. Although she was annoyed at what she had just seen she was also very jealous.

She was totally mesmerised with what she was seeing and was glued to the spot and unable to move. Neither her son or daughter had seen her standing there. It was now Rob's turn to cum. He lay on his back, his erect cock standing up. His sister knelt over him and took his cock in her mouth.

Mary looked on in amazement, her hand up and under her skirt and feeling her wetness. Rob looked up and saw his mum standing there watching them. He beckoned her to come in.

She stood next to him and he lifted her skirt and felt her through her panties. Michelle glanced up and saw her but nothing and no one was going to stop her sucking her brother's cock.

Mary loved it as her son slipped a finger inside her panties and then into her wet slit. She watched as her daughter squeezed her brother's balls and rubbed his cock as she sucked him.

Rob was soon cumming and as his sister clamped her lips tight round his cock head he pumped lots of hot spunk into her mouth. As Michelle sat up she opened her mouth to show her brother and Mary grabbed hold of her daughter and had a very messy cum kiss.

Only Mary had to cum now and she took her panties of and lay on the bed with her legs apart. She needed to be sucked and licked and didn't mind if it was her son or daughter who did it to her. She closed her eyes and let them get on with it.

She could tell it was her daughter. Mary's orgasm was extremely quick. They sat and recovered and Mary said, 'what we've just done, we all know is very wrong and no-one must ever find out, especially dad. However, I don't know about you but I need this.'

Michelle said, 'I need it too. I can't go for six weeks without sex.'

Rob said, 'count me in.'

Mary asked Michelle, 'I never realised you were bisexual.'

'Neither did I until my roommate Emily caught me masturbating and offered to do it for me. I loved it and did it to her and when she showed me oral, well that was it. However I still love my boyfriend giving me a good fucking,' Michelle replied.

'We must be careful. Each morning I have breakfast with dad just wearing my dressing gown. When he leaves I go up and shower and if either of you want to join me in my bedroom I'd love that,' Mary said.

The next day all three of them were excited when they woke up. Or should I say feeling very horny!

Rob had already experienced his mum first thing in the morning and unknown to his mum his sister had been a regular to his bedroom before she went off to university.

As Mary sat chatting to her husband over breakfast she could feel her nipples getting erect and her mound getting very moist. She had no panties on under her dressing gown and even thought she could smell her juices.

Meanwhile upstairs Rob was slowly stroking his rock hard cock making sure he didn't stimulate himself too much and Michelle was playing with her nipples.

Mary waited to hear John's car start up and went upstairs. As she walked into her bedroom and took her dressing gown off Rob and Michelle joined her. They hugged and groped each other. Mary reached down for Rob's hard cock and Rob slipped a finger inside his sisters wet cunt.

All three of them were extremely horny. Mary lay on her bed, opened her legs wide and said, 'who's going to satisfy this?'

Rob didn't hesitate and slid his hard cock deep inside his mum's cunt. His sister said, 'don't forget me.'

He replied, 'I'll satisfy mum and then you and you can have my spunk.'

Mary's climax was slowly building as her daughter helped things along by sucking and playing with her nipples. She really wanted her son's cum but knew her daughter needed to cum too.

As Mary watched her daughter being fucked she knew she had to cum again. There was a look of absolute pleasure on Michelle's face as her brother fucked her. Mary was kneeling beside her daughter and sucking a nipple and fingering herself at the same time.

Mary said, 'sorry, but I really need to cum again.'

'Don't worry mum, we'll take care of that for you,' Michelle said.

She then slipped a finger deep inside her mum's cunt and said, 'Rob's told me about your needs. Just ask anytime and while we're here we'll take care of your needs.'

Mary carried on sucking her daughter's tits as she was being finger fucked. Michelle was loving being fucked by her brother and it wasn't long before they both climaxed. Michelle loved the feel as his cum spurted deep inside her. Michelle sat and said, 'mum open you mouth and I'll drip Rob's cum into your mouth.'

Mary loved the thought of that and Michelle straddled her mum's mouth and let her brother's spunk run out of her cunt and into her mums mouth. At the same time Rob was taking care of his mum's needs and using his tongue on her wet slit and hardened clit.

Mary loved the combined taste of her offspring's cum in her mouth and swirled it around, savouring the taste and texture. Michelle's cunt was soon emptied of cum and she knelt down and sucked her mum's nipples.

Mary was loving the attention she was getting from both of them and they soon had her crying out in pleasure as she had the cum she needed.

Afterwards Rob said, 'we know how much you need sex, mum. Just remember we're here for you to do whatever you want us to.'

Mary was pleased that her children knew of her needs. Each morning was the same as soon as John left for work.

Later that day Michelle was meeting up with some old school friends and would be out until late. Rob had his last football match for his school. Mary went out and did a bit of shopping. When she got home she knew she had the house to herself and decided to masturbate.

She took her underwear off and left it on the sofa beside her and started looking at porn on her laptop. As much as she ready to cum she knew that Rob would be home mid afternoon and decided to wait for him.

The thought of her son's hard cock in her cunt was preferable to her fingers. She was getting more aroused all the time and then she heard his key in the door. But then she heard him talking and he walked into the lounge with a friend.

He said, 'hi mum, my friend Alvin has come home with me. Is it OK for him to have a shower as his parents aren't home till late.'

'Yes, of course,' she replied. But in reality she was absolutely devastated as she had made up her mind that she was going to get fucked. She hadn't met Alvin before but he was a good looking, well built black boy.

The two boys sat opposite Mary and both of them saw her bra and panties under the cushion she had used to hide them when she heard another voice. It was also clear to both of them that Mary's nipples were erect and it was definitely having an effect on Alvin who couldn't take his eyes off them.

Rob asked, 'can we have a cold drink please.'

Mary replied, 'of course, they're in the fridge.'

They both got up and went into the kitchen. Alvin said, 'Wow, Rob, your mum sure is a MILF. Did you see her underwear hidden under the cushion and I could see her nipples.'

Rob replied, 'I think she thought I was coming home by myself.' 'Do you mean she was hoping to have sex with you?' Alvin asked.

'Knowing my mum, definitely,' Rob replied. 'She's a slut.'

'Fucking hell, any chance she'll fuck me,' he laughingly said.

'I wouldn't be surprised, let's find out,' Rob replied.

They went back into the lounge. Alvin noticed that Mary's nipples were as visible as before.

Rob said, 'mum, Alvin has got a couple of hours, how do you feel about him joining us for some fun?'

'Yes, definitely, what a great idea, come over you two,' Mary replied.

She stood up and took her remaining clothes off, her skirt and her blouse and sat in the middle of the sofa. Rob started undressing and Alvin quickly followed him. They sat either side of her and she soon had a hard cock in each hand. Alvin was about the same length as Rob but a little thicker.

Almost immediately she felt fingers stroking her slit which was already very wet and another hand pinching her nipples. Her legs were getting wider apart and she soon had two fingers inside her.

She wanted more than fingers and said, 'Alvin, fuck me.' He got up and stood in front of her. He looked down and saw her very wet, wide open cunt. He moved closer and slowly slipped his hard cock into her.

'Fuck me slowly,' she said. Alvin did exactly as he was told and Mary loved how his cock filled her up. She said, 'Rob let me suck you.'

Rob knelt on the sofa, his cock inches away from his mum's mouth. She opened it wide and took it in and then clamped her lips tightly round the head of it. At the same time Alvin was fucking her slowly and making sure his cock reached deep inside her.

Mary loved it and she soon felt her climax getting closer and closer. Ideally she would have liked them to both cum the same time and as hard as she sucked Rob it was Alvin who shot his spunk inside her first but not before she orgasmed.

Now it was Rob's turn and Mary sucked him while wanking his shaft with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other. Although she had had her son's spunk in her mouth many times she still loved the feeling as it hit the back of her throat. She loved the taste and texture of it and kept it in her while while Rob and Alvin changed places.

That's what Mary loved about having two young lovers, they could both cum, stay hard and cum again. As Alvin fucked her mouth Rob's cum was soon oozing out and it became very messy but the pleasure she was getting from being fucked by her son soon outweighed any of that. And with Mary climaxing again she was more than truly satisfied.

After they had all been well and truly satisfied Alvin went for his shower and then headed home. Mary and Rob discussed whether they should tell Michelle. Rob thought they should but Mary didn't want to.

Mary said, 'I know this is selfish but I don't want to have to share him with her.'

It was then decided not to tell her. In fact it worked out well as when Michelle got home she told them she had bumped into an old boyfriend and they were going to be friends with benefits until they both went back to university. The three of them continued their early morning sex fun and a couple of days a week when Michelle was having fun elsewhere Mary, Rob and Alvin had their threesome. Mary loved it as she was fucked in her cunt at the same time.

This continued until the two of them headed off to university. Fortunately Alvin had enrolled at a local college and was living at home. His engineering course finished early on Fridays, so Mary picked him up in her car and took him home for an afternoon of filthy sex.

With her badminton friend Sophie free again now that her daughter had gone back to university Wednesdays and Fridays afternoons became lesbian sex sessions.

Every holiday from university saw the three of them up to their usual sexual happenings and even later in life when both Rob and Michelle got married and had a family they were always willing to visit and give her what she needed.

Read how Mary's promiscuous life started in the next part.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,159 Followers