All Comments on 'Mary's Story Ch. 06'

by Philippasubmaid

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

This is shaping up to be a great story. I’d love to see what the doc and her owners have planned for her and whether her owners do actually pimp her out. As for the doc, I’m hoping her owners might give her large breast implants and we stil don’t know what tattoos they have in mind

gasissynoragasissynoraover 5 years ago
More ... Please

What happens next to mary?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is ridiculous, oh and it’s definitely not BDSM. Not by any stretch of the imagination

Holy Shit there’s just so much wrong with this...Mary is supposed to be an intelligent business woman in a high powered job why then is she suddenly as dumb as a rock?

She didn’t know what pain slut meant when arsehole 1 mentioned it, that infers she’s new to BDSM if she wasn’t new to the scene she would understand the reference.

This story bears no relation to BDSM because acts have been carried out on her that are nowhere neat SAFE, SANE & CONSENSUAL. In addition to that the contract has been breached repeatedly.

Arseholes1 & 2 put her in the boot of their car (trunk?) so they’re stupid and dangerous. Talking her outside in clothes that are too revealing can easily damage her reputation and her job.

Arsehole 3 is a dirty bitch apparently also deranged pissing in and on her and torturing her for shits and giggles. Then she collared leashed her dragging her around in public thereby revealing the slavery. She plans to take away Mary’s contraception and force her into unprotected sex.

If she’s not a pain slut there’s no way she would have signed up to the contract (which is of course legally worthless), because she was forced into foreign object rape overnight and then anally raped. FFS there is ALWAYS time for lube, saliva isn’t enough she would probably have been bleeding from that which is again a breach of the contract they wanted her to sign.

Now she’s facing unwanted pregnancy and probable STDS. I’m not going to go into the details about how moronic and messed up breeder stories are.

The way the story comes across is as though you have a desire to punish her (or perhaps yourself?) for having submissive urges by introducing more and more ridiculous and dangerous things.

If someone wants to be a sex slave it doesn’t automatically mean you treat them like shit and inflict as much pain and degradation as possible. It also doesn’t make them stupid and it doesn’t mean that they don’t have rights and safe words. The entire thing is ridiculously over done. I read the story because I was hoping for BDSM.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous