Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary's Trip On The Train Isn't Over Yet.
3.2k words
4.7
11.6k
18

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 2 of Mary's Unexpected Escapade.

----------------------------------------

I relax on the train seat. I am so ready for my bed now so I shut my eyes a bit to grab some rest.

After a minute or so I hear some rustling happening behind me, followed shortly by some steps. I look to my left only to see the other guy who has been watching Jeremy and I fuck stand next to me, smiling.

"Is it OK that I sit down?"

This was unexpected. I would expect him to maybe just keep to himself for the rest of the ride, but I guess not.

"Sure. Go ahead!" I say smiling at him.

He thanks me and sits down in front of me where Jeremy once sat.

He looks to be in his mid 40's? Looking healthy with a toned body, he had a tight shirt on, showing outlines of some muscles, likely exercises regularly and has a short hair and beard that looks very well kept.

We sit here, again just like Jeremy, some awkward silence. I see that he wants to ask something, but seems to need to find his words.

"Was that your boyfriend?" He asks.

I start smiling.

As I try to answer this question I almost burst out laughing before I calm myself again.

"No. He's a guy I just met."

He looks intently at me with a silence before he continues.

"Really? You fucked a guy you just met?"

Gosh, he's so forward. But I like it.

"Yeah, I had an accident and started teasing him and one thing led to another."

"An accident, you say? What kind of accident ends up two young folks like yourself to fuck in public? In a train no less."

I get a bit defensive. "Naaah, not sure I want to answer that." I give out a laugh.

"Come on, you can tell me. I'm not gonna bite or judge you. If I've seen you fuck in public, what more could be embarrassing?"

I can't control my smile and smile widely.

"Ok. So I got so desperate to grab the attention of a guy at a party, I thought he might not find me sexy, so I took off my bra first and then my panties without thinking. I almost got seen, so I put them in my purse."

"And then you forgot all about it?"

"Yeah, forgot about it until I left the party, the chill air made me super aware of my... yeah."

"Then I suppose you met him here at the train and how exactly did you tease him?

"Oh, eeh..."

My heart is racing again, opening up with all these details to another stranger.

This is not like me, I'd hide the truth with some white lies, or simply omit certain details. But here I am answering them all frankly. This is getting me all so hot and bothered again.

Should I tell him I spread my legs in such a way that Jeremy could see my pussy?

Or should I show him? I wonder what would happen if I did. I look him straight in the eye for two seconds while contemplating.

"Like this."

I spread my legs yet again for a man I just met. Maybe the whore life is my calling? Should I just drop out of my education and become someone's plaything? I am doing everything a woman shouldn't be doing!

"Damn!" He says looking down on my crotch.

I smile and take off my shoes. I place my feet on the edge of my seat so my skirt is fully drawn up, revealing my pussy in plain sight.

"And he fucked you good too I see."

I feel some wetness dripping down my butt again. Oh crap. He did cum inside me. Sitting in this position pushed his cum out.

I reach for my purse and grab a napkin and start wiping, some got on the inside of my skirt now. I use the entire napkin so it becomes sticky with cum. I grab another napkin and continue cleaning. That too becomes sticky with cum.

"How much is it?" I ask him.

"It keeps coming, the lucky guy must've had a blast!"

I feel a bit bad. Sure, I'm not likely to get pregnant, but I don't like the idea of this increased risk.

It took a total of 3 napkins before it stopped leaking. Had Jeremy been saving his cum all week?

"Sorry about that."

"No, no, don't worry. I like what I'm seeing."

"Yeah, I didn't think it would be this much."

"Well he's young, not old like me!" He laughs out.

"How old are you?"

"58."

I was shocked.

"You don't look a day above 50!"

"I get that a lot, lucky genes I suppose."

The guy never stops smiling at me and he talks calmly all the time. It makes me feel reassured.

And now my dying questions for him.

"Did you jerk off to us?"

He gave a little laugh, "Sure did!"

"Did you cum?"

"No, I stopped when you got off him."

"I see."

"You want to watch mine too?" Of course I did. Why does he even ask?

"How big is it?" I ask.

Without a single ounce of hesitation he buckles up, unzips his pants and takes out his cock.

His cock is huge and erect!

Doesn't seem much longer than Jeremy's, but much wider. I'd barely get my fingers around it and it didn't look as smooth and young like Jeremy's but it was much more rugged with veins showing on his shaft and it had a huge beautiful mushroom cockhead.

"Wow. Much different from Jeremy's."

"Like it?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I answer excitedly.

He holds his cock, bending it in different directions, pointing it at me.

"Is it ok?"

He grabs his cock.

I think to myself: "He wants to jerk off?"

"Sure. Go ahead." I answer.

"You naughty girl."

He stands up.

Oh, he wants to fuck me? Should I say no? I'm still very wet and I didn't get to finish last time.

I question myself if this is what I want as he grabs my hip and drags me forward in my seat so it's in the same position I fucked Jeremy in and positions himself between my legs.

Before I come to an answer I feel him lining his cock and start pushing into my hole.

If I want to stop this, now is the time.

His cock is huge, and unlike Jeremy, he didn't have any precum to help push himself in, so he started rubbing his cock on my wet pussy, slowly lubing himself up with my juices. The head is so wide I feel it rub against my legs and after a few pushes his head was inside me.

God it felt huge. Yeah, I am not going to object to this! I need this!

With a few more thrusts his cock is getting covered with my juices, making it slip more and more in. His cock is just like my dildo at home, but feels much better, as it doesn't have the feeling of plastic.

When he finally bottoms out, his cock pushes my cervix up and lets it rest there for a while. For the first time in my life, I feel truly full.

He kissed me and started to taste my lips, his kisses felt almost electric, so I started to kiss him back.

He lifts up my top to reveal my breasts. He starts pinching them lightly with his fingers, it feels really good.

He starts hammering my pussy good now, compared to before, the moment I gave him permission to fuck me he hasn't been asking any questions, he has just been taking what he wants.

"Oh my god!" I almost scream as he hammers me like a machine.

"You like that?"

"Oh god yes, don't stop!"

I've never been fucked this good before, this guy was the oldest partner I've had, so the experience is showing.

We weren't lovers, like my previous partners, we were two wild animals who wanted nothing more than to breed.

He keeps on fucking me for minutes, his stamina is really good and with every thrust his mushroom shaped cockhead pulls my vagina out with him and every push feels like he's about to push up my guts.

This was a beast who was claiming his prize.

But no good thing can last forever as the speakers turn on again.

"Next stop..."

"Darn, guess we'll stop now if more people board." He said.

He thrusts a few more times, holds himself inside for a few seconds to enjoy my pussy for maybe the last time before pulling out, buckles up and sits down again as if nothing happens, I follow up on him and straighten out my skirt and top. And now I feel so empty. Like I just lost something important.

We approach the platform, and unfortunately, there is a lot more now than the previous stations.

"We can't do it anymore now, we will be seen by too many people." I said disappointed.

He says "Follow me." And I immediately grab my purse and start following him without question.

He starts walking down the carriage.

He stops in front of a door, opens it and waves me in. It's the train's restroom.

I look at him for a second, am I really that desperate for his cock? Screwing inside a restroom just for a good fuck?

It doesn't matter now, I need his cock inside me, damn the consequences, I don't care if it degrades me.

He quickly followed me inside and locked the door and turned off the lights. The restroom is spacious to accommodate handy capped passengers, so it's fairly large with a big toilet with two armrests. He firmly pushes me towards the toilet and pulls down my skirt and I step out and kick the skirt away. I am now revealing my fully naked bottom half to him. He puts his hand on my shoulder telling me to bend over. I lay down with my arms resting on the toilet seat and as I am bending forward I hear him unbuckling himself behind Me. Just as he does, the train stops and I hear the doors open and steps from people coming into the carriage we were in. Can't make out how many, but it's more than two people.

I look down between my legs and see his pants drop down to his knees and feel his hand is pulling me towards him, forcing his cock to my butt. I try grabbing anything to hold myself up and prepare for him.

With a single thrust, he bottoms out and starts hammering me, not giving me time to prepare. "Aah!" I moan as quietly as I can as he intensely fucks my pussy, filling the room with the sound of slapping my cheeks as he thrusts inside.

"Oh my god." He whispers out. "I wish I could relive this moment forever."

"Me too!" I think.

"Just film it, film Me!" I whisper.

He stops fucking me, and doesn't say anything. I hear him going through his pockets and after a few seconds, I can see light.

He's filming me with his phone now. God this is exciting.

He grabs me with one hand and starts pounding.

"You are so tight."

I say nothing, I really don't want to create more noise so people might knock on the door, wondering what we are doing.

I bite my lips to keep silent, I don't even need to rub my clit to cum, I feel it's about to happen from his fucking alone. I look between my legs and see his camera looking upwards towards him, with his balls slapping my clit with every thrust.

"Mmmh." I silence my words, I try my best to stop making noise as he hammers onto my cervix.

I don't know how long this went on for, but then it happens, I feel my buildup finally release into my first vaginal orgasm as his thrusting reshapes my vagina.

I try my best to muffle my screams, but I end up letting out some noise, thankfully my friendly stranger helps me by holding my mouth.

His hammering doesn't stop even though I'm cumming, wave after wave I cum. The strength in my legs are gone and I am having the best cum of my life. I lay on the seat like a ragdoll, a toy for his use. Until his hammering suddenly stops and he pushes himself as deep as he can.

With his first twitch, I can feel his cum shoot inside me, and unlike my previous partners, I don't feel their cum, but now I did. His cum shot like a hose inside me.

I instinctively pushed back against his cock to ensure he cums inside me as deep as possible. "If he made me pregnant, then this fuck was all worth it" I thought. I look back at him and I see him holding his phone down on my butt as he jerks himself into me.

"Damn... Best fuck of my life."

"... Yeah..." Is all I can muster.

"Raise your butt a bit so my cum doesn't leak out." He commands me.

I lean down so my butt is in the air, to ensure the cum doesn't leak out. This is likely even more risky, but I didn't care. I guess after seeing my creampie from Jeremy, he probably assumed I was on the pill, hence why with no reservations and not telling me, he pushed in as deep as he could before cumming.

He grabs my pussy with his hand and starts spreading my pussy lips with his fingers so he can see better inside me. I rest my body and head on the toilet lid so I can reach back with both my hands so I can spread both lips of my pussy and spread them fully. "That's good. Stay like that." He puts his hand in a bit to help push my pussy open even more. God I want to see that later.

He films for almost a minute until He asks Me to lower by butt, I bend my butt down and look between my legs. I feel his cum leaking and see a huge load of cum drip down between my legs.

"Oh wow!" I hear him say.

More and more drips down, it seemed unending. The only sound in this room is several blobs of cum hitting the floor. I feel so bred and I don't even mind, this fuck was so mind blowing. Not only do I not feel bad about my creampies anymore, in fact I loved it.

After a minute, he lets go of my pussy, so it can finally close again.

I took a look below me and the entire tile was covered in cum.

The light goes off, and I hear his phone beep.

It's just me and him now, his pants down to his ankles with a soft and spent cock and my skirt laying down on the floor next to the puddle of cum.

I feel like i need to take a leak after he's been fucking my pussy so well, so before i dress up, i use the toilet for it's actual purpose.

Once I'm done peeing in front of a stranger I put on my skirt again and my stranger gets some paper to clean up his cum on the floor.

We start whispering.

"I'm going off the next station." I told him.

"Me too. May I ask where you live, honey?"

"I live at... " And I give him my address.

"I know where that is, I live just 5 minutes away." He says as he gives me his address.

"Then I don't think there would be any problems with meeting again in the future?" I ask.

He answers with a smile.

We exchange our numbers. I want to meet his man again.

The train announces its next stop, our stop.

He turns on the restroom lights.

We both agree we should casually walk outside, but if someone is looking towards our door, we might just run for it.

The train stops and we get ready.

I open the door, and there are a few people outside, one young woman I don't recognize is looking towards me. Perhaps in her 30s. I look back to my stud and inform him we are seen.

I go out first and walk fast for the door with My stud following me shortly after.

The woman gasps silently as she understands what just happened. We leave the train in a hurry and start getting some distance from it.

"Well, wasn't that exciting?" he asks.

"Oh my god I can't believe this has happened! I can't believe I did all that!"

We laugh out a bit to release some tension.

"So what are you going to do now?" He asked me.

"For now? I just wanna get home now."

"Then allow me to drive you home, I got my car parked here."

"You'd really drive me home? Thank you!"

I give him a kiss.

"Sure, just follow me."

I followed him to his car, got inside and we drove away. I told him my exact address and within 4 minutes, I was home. He stops and we look at each other. I get one last naughty thought in my head, and hand him my barely used panties as a present for tonight as I kiss him goodbye and give his cock a squeeze through his pants before leaving his car.

I walk towards my door and before I open, I turn around to see him sit in the car looking at me.

He blows me a quick kiss, and I blow one back. He starts driving again, and disappears out of my sight.

I get my keys and enter my house, silently walk up the stairs to avoid waking my parents up and find my room. Tonight was a night unlike any other.

I went straight for my room, not caring about a shower.

I find my bed, and it's a sight for sore eyes. I take off my top and skirt to prepare for bed and am presented with my nude body.

I observe the back of the skirt which is now stained with cum from Jeremy's accidental creampie. How can men cum so much? Sure hope all these creampies don't turn into something more messy than they already are.

I observe my used body in my mirror. Other than looking tired, I look fine.

Tonight I was a whore for men's desires.

Although my pussy is red and sore after my partner's pounding. I got so hot by thinking of all my body went through today, I put a finger in my sore pussy carefully to give it a feel. It's not as wet anymore, but it's a bit sticky. I put my sticky finger in my mouth. It's salty from all the cum tonight.

I put on a fresh pair of panties and hit the sack and prepare for the most content sleep in a long time. I lay down in my bed, covering myself in my blanket, and it's like it's healing my tender skin. It almost hurts closing my eyes, and I'm so exhausted I can't even think straight. Even though I feel there was something I forgot.

Something important.

"Oh right. I didn't get his name."

These were my last thoughts before drifting to sleep.

To be continued.