All Comments on 'Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 09'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope we get the next part of Charlotte losing soon I cant wait to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maryse is definitely the best Top. The way you write her is fantastic.

Time to put The Queen in her place next. Can't wait to read that one. Should be the hottest one yet. Really loving sonya being at the bottom of the pile too.

Great work. Thanks for this latest chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely loving this series. Really hot take on the Superstars and the hierarchy you've established between them. Always anticipating more. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeeesssss Maryse!! Truly a fantastic Top/Domme. She's cruel yet classy and also very beautiful. Love how she puts the other superstars in their place and in her shadow. It's great when she insults them all in French too.

Really great what Maryse has achieved so far and hoping there is much more to come with this excellent series. Maryse is definitely the best of all of the Tops/Dommes that you write.

FIVE STARS for real!! Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...