Masks That We Wear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginia froze, recognizing the name. The Petrov Brothers were some of her father's biggest rivals. Even despite her father's best efforts to keep the legitimate business from her, more so than his illegal businesses, she knew who the Petrovs were. The fact that Ivan had her brought her spoke volumes as to how deep in trouble she really was now. "Please," Ivan said, gesturing to his richly, modern decorated living room that was in the corner of the penthouse that overlooked Central Park. He led her to a corner wraparound couch by the windows where he picked up a glass of red wine and handed it to her, taking one for himself. "Please, sit, relax. We have much to discuss."

"Why does your brother have my sister over in Moscow?" she asked before taking a huge gulp while walking in that direction but not sitting on the couch. The wine was a bitter vintage but she figured she needed every bit of alcohol to get through this evening now.

Ivan smirked as he took a sip and then sat down. "Either you are well informed or have brilliant insight. This is good." He looked her up and down. "Then you know why you are here."

"I'm guessing that the protection that my father had in place to keep my sister and I safe has disappeared." She noted, now taking a second long drink to drain the glass.

Ivan lifted his own glass in a toast to her. "Beauty and Brains. Wonderful combination in you." He patted the couch next to him. "Come, sit, please."

She blushed at the offhand compliment as she turned away from him, still refusing to sit for him like a good little puppy. Her sleep-addled mind was still reeling from all of these sudden developments along with the realization that all of her security that she'd built up had been shattered in an instant when she remembered what the goon had said about their people working on her apartment while she was here. "Why are your men in my apartment?" she asked, finally voicing the question.

"Because as your new benefactor, I like to keep what is mine safe. So we are moving you to the top floor apartment, installing bars on your windows, and putting in a state of the art security system. You will be quite safe under our protection, my dear." Ivan smiled at her, patting the couch in invitation.

Virginia felt the heat rising to her cheeks as a flash of anger flared within her. She was being put in a gilded cage and had no doubt that this new 'security system' was going to have cameras trained on her at all times. All privacy had just been lost. "And let me guess..." she said in an ironic tone, "all I have to do is play nice to you, do what you say, and neither me nor my sister will get hurt, is that it?"

"You catch on quickly," Ivan told her, nodding once in approval at her insight. "You know the Volga River gets quite cold, more so getting into this time of year. Have you ever seen person freeze to death? Quite the spectacle and a very slow process. Hypothermia and Exposure set in. Being naked means frostbite for certain. We don't even need to put her in the water. All we have to do is put her on the base of a bridge pylon and wait." He nodded thoughtfully. "Now there is chance passing boatman my pick her up and she'd be even worse off; an American Girl in the middle of Mother Russia in the Winter? I'm sure boatmen would be lining up to warm her up... if you catch drift."

She got the picture in crystal clear high definition.

Virginia was shaking with outrage to the point that she didn't even realize that she had her fists to her sides, clenching them in such a white knuckle grip that the wine glass shattered in her left hand. This wasn't fair! She was about to reclaim her life for her own and possibly get her sister out of Russia but now it was way too late. She knew what he wanted from her. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. The bulge in the crotch of his pants was evidence enough. Sure, she could try for the elevator but the goon there would drag her back. The fire escape was an option but then what? Go to the police? That's a laugh. In this political day and age reporting an attempted rape was basically suicide with all of the victim blaming that went on. Besides, even if they questioned Ivan he'd tell them that she came here on her own and it'd be her word against his. With a case where a student was accusing a 'respectable' businessman, he'd easily win and go free.

Swallowing hard, she turned to face him. "What do you want from me?" she asked in a hollow voice, tears of rage streaming from the corners of her eyes down her burning face.

He gave her a patronizing look. "You already know what I want, Zvezda Moya," he said, giving her a Russian term of endearment at the end. She knew Russian... she was fluent in it. Virginia had studied it with her Caroline when she was prepping to go to Bolshoi and the two kept in practice over the phone and skype. The term Ivan gave her meant 'my star'. Ivan was leaning back on the couch gesturing to her with her free hand. "Come... let us get you out of those peasant clothes. When you leave here it will be with a new wardrobe."

Yeah... I bet... Virginia thought ruefully as she stood there glaring at him. Then she figured that she better get this over with lest Ivan call his brother up over in Moscow to have him dispatch her sister and be done with it. Virginia wasn't sure if she'd wind face down in the Hudson shortly after any such phone call was made. She did know that she didn't want to find out the answer to that question or find out if Ivan would be so cruel as to kill Caroline and leave her alive in his total enslavement just to suffer. It was a tossup to be sure. At least this way she had some semblance of freedom.

Virginia reached down to grab the bottom of her purple sweater to pull it up and off of her body, revealing the black Metallica T-Shirt underneath that hugged her body tightly. This is for you, Caroline... Virginia mentally sighed as she resigned herself to being Ivan's little sex toy. She'd resolved to keep her sister safe when their mother died when they were younger. She hardened that resolve when it came out what their father's business had really been about after he died... or was killed... the details were still a bit sketchy to her. Her T-Shirt came off next, revealing her C-Cup breasts encased in a simple black padded bra.

Catching his lustful look, and not wanting to give him what he wanted right off the bat, Virginia knelt down to untie her sneakers and pull them off one at a time followed by her socks. She kicked them aside as she stood up and undid her jeans. Shimmying out of them quickly, she stood there for a brief moment for Ivan to get a good look at her in her black bra and her black satin panties. He nodded his approval, no doubt mentally comparing her to her sister that his brother was banging across the ocean. Unlike her sister, Virginia was more rounded in areas. She was athletic and trim as she liked to stay in shape, but not lean and lithe like Caroline was in her strict ballet and swimming. Thus Virginia had a bit more in the bust and was more rounded in her butt with neatly toned thighs and just a slightly rounded belly.

At Ivan's flick of his wrist upward, Virginia reached behind her to unclasp her bra, letting it fall free. She didn't even bother covering her chest up. All that would do was delay the inevitable. So she let her supple, round breasts with just a slight bit of sag hang free for him to look at. Finally, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them off, tossing them aside to join the rest of her clothes in a pile nearby. Ivan smiled at her, beckoning her forward to him. In a bit of a daze now, now that her brain registered that this was indeed happening, she did as she was directed putting one slender, bare foot in front of the other.

She stopped just in front of him. He was sitting upright now, looking her up and down from head to toe again. His eyes fixated down onto her mound where she kept herself neatly trimmed in a single strip. "You don't shave like your sister does, I see," he noted, bringing his hand up to brush her pubic hair with the back of his hand, making her shiver uncomfortably in the process. "You will change that, tonight, when you return home." His eyes flicked up at her. "Understand?"

"Yes..." she ground out between clenched teeth.

"How about, 'Yes, sir,'" he corrected her. "After all you will need to address your betters in the proper way." He groped her sex hard and squeezed, shaking her back and forth a bit. "If you are not bare down here the next time I call for you, there will be consequences. Understand?"

"Yes... sir..." she gritted out the amendment with hatred and loathing laced in her tone. Her fists were back to being clenched at her sides as her whole body shook with a mixture of outrage at her situation and tingles from the intimate touching of the most intimate spot on her body that she reserved for boyfriends. Her glare was cold and hard as she looked down at him as he turned his attention back to her nude body. His hands came up, fingertips brushing her skin from her thighs, up to her waist, on up to her breasts. Goosebumps rose on her skin and she felt her nipples go taut in response to his touch. His hands hefted her tits up and down as if he were examining fruit at the supermarket. Then he leaned in to take her right nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking on it, while his thumb rolled clockwise around her left nipple.

Virginia closed her eyes and stood there, motionless. She was determined not to let the conflict of emotion and feelings on her face show as her body was sexually stimulated. Her body quickly betrayed her as she felt her knees go weak as her sex went slick. Virginia barely suppressed the urge to moan for him but managed to remain quiet. She wasn't about to give him the satisfaction. Instead she bit her lip and tried to think of different musical routines for the many woodwind instruments that she knew how to play in an attempt to distance her mind from the here and now.

Ivan's free hand, now that he had one tit in his mouth, went back down to her mound where he cupped it again before sliding it back and forth. He slapped side-to-side at her inner thighs, directing her to spread her legs a bit. She complied and he went back to feeling her up. Virginia gasped and was unable to suppress the moan this time when he slid his index finger up inside of her and ran his thumb over his clit, moving both back and forth, in and out, in a pinching motion. She let out a tiny whine as she couldn't ignore what that little motion did for her as he hit her g-spot just right on the inside while at the same time thumbing her clit. Sexual heat rose to her face and chest and then seemed to drop right back down her body to pool in her loins. She let out a throaty, lustful gasp in response.

"Undress me," he said softly, pulling back from her.

"Huh?" She blinked in incomprehension. "What?" She looked down at him, confused. "You're not doing it?"

"No, you're doing it." Ivan smiled smugly. "After all, you are here of your own volition, da? So be a good little lover and undress me. Oooooor..." he picked up his cell phone on the stand nearby and waggled it in the air meaningfully.

Virginia got the message again and mentally sighed. She dropped to her knees before him and started with his dress shoes and black socks. Then she reached up and unbuttoned his white business shirt from the bottom, up. She noted that he had a hard, muscular chest underneath his undershirt. All things considered, he wasn't that bad to look at. It could be worse. When she was over in Russia visiting her sister one time she lost count of all of the fat, old Russian businessmen who were Red Army rejects from the Cold War who always leered at them. So yeah, it could be a lot worse. She could have been stuck with one of them. Hell, for that matter, if she didn't play nice, she wouldn't put it past Ivan to pimp her out to one. She shuddered at that thought and hastened in her disrobing of Ivan, helping him out of his shirts before working on his slacks.

Once she got him naked, with his cock already hard and standing on end for her, he directed her forward. She shuffled forward and he grabbed her by the back of her head, lacing his fingers through her dark brown hair and guiding her down to his crotch. Virginia didn't need any instruction as the head of his cock pushed against her lips. She opened her mouth and took him all the way down her throat, sucking and licking on his shaft the entire way until he was buried into his hilt. Deep Throating someone wasn't anything new to Virginia. Despite her father's best attempts, she'd had many boys since she was eighteen and technically an adult. She let out a little, grunting "Mmmph" as she tried to get settled quickly despite Ivan's hurry to start fucking her face. But she got a good rhythm going with him pulling and pushing on the back of her head for him to direct the action. Every so often he'd push her head down into his crotch hard to force his cock deeper down her throat to make her slightly uncomfortable for a little bit before easing the pressure back. She knew the move and was able to concentrate on breathing through her nose. Virginia'd had power trip and domineering boyfriends before. So this was nothing new for her.

"Play with yourself, Zvezda Moya," Ivan said in a husky voice as Virginia's mouth slid up and down his shaft. "I want to see your passion."

Virginia whined in dismay around his cock but complied anyway. She took her hands off of his thighs and put them down between her legs. With her fingers, she spread her labia open wide and used her other hand to vigorously rub her clit back and forth in the way she liked. Tears welled up in her eyes again as she hated herself for doing this. She moaned and sobbed all at the same time while Ivan continued to force her head up and down the length of his cock. With her hand going on her clit, she brought her other hand back up to her chest to cup her left breast, squeezing it and teasing her nipple.

It was a minute or two later when Ivan pulled her head off of his cock. It came out of her mouth with a pop and she looked up at him expectantly as he stood up before her. "Come," he ordered her, pulling her along by the hair. "Stay on the floor," he said, leading her over to the window like a dog. Only when they were there behind the couch, he pulled her up to her feet and pressed her up against the glass. Virginia braced herself up against it, hands to the side of her head for leverage, as Ivan kicked her legs shoulder width apart. She felt him press up against her bottom, feeling his fingers spreading her open and his cock pressing up into her. Once the head of his cock was inside of her, he grabbed her hips and shoved his cock all the way into her. Virginia gasped and rose up onto her tip toes as she was quickly penetrated. Her pussy stretched easily to accommodate him and once again she had to admit to his length and girth being above average.

Once he was inside of her and settled, Ivan's left hand snaked around the front of her body to grab her throat. Virginia gasped and gurgled when she felt his hand close around her neck to dominate her. "Oooohhhhhh..." she closed her eyes and moaned. It was her one weakness and she figured Ivan must have known that. Who knew how long she'd been under surveillance by this man as he was a rival of her father's. She subconsciously arched her back, pressed her bottom back to him, and pressed her tits to the cool glass as he started to fuck her in earnest. His right hand grabbed her right arm, bending it back behind her so that he could trap it there in a hammer lock, further dominating her. "Oooohhhh... Mmmmmm..." she whined as his cock pumped in and out of her hard and fast. Her free hand came over his on its own volition, grabbing his wrist as if she were trying to fight him off... putting up token resistance.

"Something you want, Zvezda Moya?" he hissed in her ear.

"Mmmm..." she whined again, hating herself for getting into this. "Yesssss..."

He jostled her head. "Yes... WHAT?"

"Yes... sir..." she whined.

"Then ask me for it."

"Please... sir..."

"Please, what?"

"Please sir... may I cum?" She'd hate herself in the morning for going all submissive on him but right now her body was focused on one thing and one thing only and she wanted to experience it. Damn the torpedoes... full speed ahead.

She could hear the glee in his voice as he said, "Do it!" Her body exploded almost instantly, her butt gyrating back against him as his cock continued to piston in and out of her now quivering pussy. Her legs turned to Jell-O and she was thankful that he was pinning her up against the thick glass in support. Her nipples dragged up and down against the glass as her body shivered and shook in his grasp. She felt warm fluid flooding up into her as her pussy squeezed and released his cock rapidly from base to tip, milking it for his seed. His cum blew up into her, filling her up as his cock pulsated within her. Virginia let out a husky, raspy gasp as she lost herself in the erotic bliss that came with the forced coupling, pounding her ass back against Ivan's pelvis as he continued to ram his cock deep into her as he came along with her. Then they stood there together, panting in exertion and covered in a sheen of sweat until they both finally came down from their sexual high.

Ivan let her go and stepped back, taking her by the hand and leading her through his penthouse suite to the master bathroom. There, under the spray of hot water that washed over them, he gingerly cleaned them both off and then put his hand up on her neck, pinning her to the wall, and forcibly kissing her. They made out for some time until his cock started stirring back to life again and he made her place her hands over his cock to stroke him. When he was nice and hard, he put her down on all fours on the floor of the shower and took her from behind again until he spilled inside of her once more. "I hope that you're on birth control. If not, get on it tomorrow."

"I already am taking it..." she said in a subdued voice from the floor of the shower. When he spanked her wet ass she yelped and added "Sir."

"Good. Behave and you will be allowed to finish college and live well. Misbehave..." he let that hang out. "Well... don't misbehave," he said with an evil grin as he stepped out of the shower to dry himself off. "You have five minutes to get out. Clothes will be in spare room for you. Pavel will take you home." Then he was gone.

Virginia took the time to curl up into a ball on the shower floor with the water still cascading down over her to have a crying fit. She let it all out and really didn't care if Ivan heard her or not. After a minute, she collected herself, cleaned up the latest deposit that Ivan left inside of her, and got out to dry off. A little black dress with a diamond choker and black pumps waited for her on top of a suitcase. She sighed inwardly and put the items on, concerned that the dress showed way too much leg and a little too much cleavage for her taste. Virginia had finished dressing when the goon from before, Pavel, she assumed, came and got her. "Bring suitcase with you. Those are clothes you are to wear when boss calls for you."

"Can I get my old clothes?" Virginia asked.

"Nyet... they are gone."

"Even my sneakers?" She asked. She loved those shoes.

"Better ones for you in suitcase. Come." Pavel said, gesturing. Virginia sighed again, following him all the way down to the limo where they took her back to her apartment building near Juilliard. Then he escorted her all the way back to her room. Or, she should say, her new room. They went right past her normal floor straight to the top. The elevator opened up to a hallway like her old one but instead of accessing eight apartments, this one only accessed four. Pavel escorted her to the door, taking a key out and opening it for her. It opened to a spacious studio apartment that had a bed loft on a second floor. "Your new keys are on counter. Your things have already been moved in for you. Enjoy, courtesy of the Peterovs," he said. "Boss will call you half hour before he expects you at his place. You will make sure that you get here for me to collect you. Da?"

123456...9