Masks That We Wear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Virginia nodded. "We were wondering what our options are here?"

Brent shrugged. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't want to dance anymore," Caroline said sullenly. "Not ballet, anyways... Alexi took that joy away from me the night he took my virginity." She looked down at her hands, that she was now wringing nervously in her lap. "I... I like the sex, though, and want more of it. But... I don't know. I'm so confused." Then she mumbled. "Not like the pay was good anyway."

"It was like, what, a thousand a week, tops?" Brent snorted. "My dancers make that in a day here and that's even before tips or even escorting." He held up his hands to keep her from saying anything. "You don't have to decide anything right now, but I would like you to know that the offer is open to you both should you choose it. You can be a dancer here without ever having to sleep with anyone, or you could be an escort on up to a courtesan here. But for certain, I would like you to talk to our staff of therapists that we have here." His gaze shifted over to Virginia. "Both of you."

"Thank you, Brent," Virginia said with a smile. "I'd like to go back to school, but Ivan said that he'd cancelled that on my behalf." Her hands balled into fists. "I was SOOOOO close to graduating with my Masters."

"Pfft," Brent waved a hand dismissively. "One phone call and you'll be back in classes on Monday," he said, smiling, "I know people who can make that happen."

Caroline looked alarmed. "You'd leave me alone again?" she asked, panicked.

"Only until the summer, honey," Virginia said reassuringly. "I don't want you in New York with me with the Russian Mob out there who might want to take revenge on us. If you're here, I know you're safe."

"Eh, don't need to worry about the Russian Mob anymore," Brent smiled. "Once Ivan and Alexi were arrested here, the other four of the families in New York moved against them. They're being forced out. I'm not saying that you're going to be totally safe, but you'll have the Irish, the Italians, the Yakuza, and the Syndicate all looking out for you while you finish your degree."

Virginia's jaw dropped. "But... daddy had enemies with them all!" she gasped.

"They considered the debt paid when he hit the pavement," Brent said, glancing briefly towards the window that Mister Falcon and took a voluntary header out of two years ago. "Unlike the Ruuskis, they don't hold you responsible for your dad." He spread his hands in a shrug. "Your lives are your own again to do what you want with them. Just let me know what you need and I'll make it happen. It's the least that I can do for you."

*

A month later, Caroline's stomach fluttered as she strutted out onto stage. She was wearing thigh high black ballet pointe boots with five inch heels. She had on a matching black one piece swimsuit and a black frilly dress on around her waist. The crowd in the gentlemen's club cheered their approval as she began a sexy, sultry dance that she'd come up with that incorporated more modern dance with the classical ballet that she'd done all her life. It was to the Kenny Loggins song, "I'm Free". To her it was a statement of a new beginning with a new life, a new profession, a new home, and a new audience.

She started with a pose that showed off her ass as she looked shyly over her left shoulder, then went into a series of kicks and turns all while being on pointe within the boots. As she strutted down the central stage that went out among the audience, she did a couple of simple jumps that she could manage in those boots. The men ate it up, especially those who were closest to the stage that could look up her skirt as she moved. By the time she was at the end of the stage, she was already wiggling out of her skirt, bending over and shaking her ass for all to see. When she came back up, she slipped one arm out of the swimsuit, baring one breast, as she continued to dance. Then she moved back to the main stage, dancing and stripping out of the swimsuit until she was naked save for the boots by the time the song was over.

Three and a half minutes of dancing and already she was feeling the thrill more so than she'd ever felt dancing before. She fed off of the energy of the audience and wanted more. When the stage attendants came up to hand her the money that the audience had tossed up for her, Caroline was in awe at how much everyone was giving her for just her first performance alone.

After four more dances over the course of the night, Caroline let the stage manager know that she was done with her set and ready to review clients. The stage manager handed her a tablet for her to look at on the way back to her suite. Her jaw dropped when she saw how many requests for her time for the evening that she had. She scrolled through them that had detailed who they were, what they looked like, when their last medical screening by the brothel was done, what their personal rating with the brothel was, how much they were offering for how long a time, and what their list of fetishes were.

Caroline settled on a man named Jon who wanted to sleep with a ballerina in bondage and had an excellent approval rating from all of the courtesans of the brothel. It meant that he was trustworthy enough to respect boundaries and he was good for payment. She figured that he'd be the best first client for her. After taking the elevator up to her floor, she went to her corner suite that was one of the best in the building... Brent had insisted on it. He'd even had another one right across the hallway reserved for her sister, should she choose to come here after she was done with her degree in New York.

A quick shower and a quick costume change later, and Caroline was in a more traditional looking ballet outfit... much like the one she wore when Alexi had first taken her in. She thought it fitting and, she hoped, thought it would help banish the demons and memories of that event. Then she laid out the various bondage implements that she had on a nearby table. She pushed a button on her tablet and a minute later, Jon was escorted in by one of the floor's security officers who'd be listening in on the session and who would be there within seconds of her even uttering one of her safewords. The officer left, leaving her alone with Jon.

"Hello, Jon," Caroline said with a sweet smile. "I'm glad that you could be here with me tonight." He certainly was cuter than his profile picture, looked to be about her age with dashing brown hair that made her think of someone out of a soap opera.

He gave her a charming smile. "Thank you for having me," he said in a smooth voice.

Caroline gestured to the table. "You can pick what you want to use on me here and then we can go to my bed."

Now grinning like a kid in a candy store, Jon reached out to get three pairs of black fuzzy handcuffs that had safety releases on them, a spreader bar, and a ball gag. Also, of course, a box of condoms. Then he followed her into the bedroom where she stood at the foot of her bed. He tossed the things down onto the mattress and started getting out of his clothes. Caroline stepped forward to help him strip, planting a soft kiss on his lips to break the ice between them. Once he was naked, he took her into his arms and softly kissed her back, groaning with pleasure as she felt his cock get hard against her mound. She broke it off and stepped back, smiling. "How would you like me, Jon?" she asked.

Jon, now remembering that he had toys to play with, smiled, putting two pairs of the fuzzy cuffs on her ankles just above her ballet slippers and over her ribbons. He then attached them to the spreader bar that he kept at just beyond shoulder width. Then he attached the last pair of cuffs to her wrists in front of her body. He then put the ball gag in her mouth, latching it behind her head, before helping her lay back onto her own bed. "Put your arms up over your head and keep them there, please," he asked with a smile. Caroline did that, gripping a bar on her headboard as she watched Jon and waited.

He wasted no time in starting to play with her. He ran his hands up the outsides of her legs while kissing his way up her inner thighs. Caroline moaned as she felt him touch and kiss her body. He then got to her leotard-clad mound and he started kissing it and covering it with his mouth. At the same time, he pushed her tutu skirt up her body so that it was out of the way. He took it all the way up her body to leave it wrapped around her wrists above her head. Then he kissed her gently on her ball gag and worked his way back down her body to her mound. Her nipples were poking up through her leotard and so after he undid the snaps in between her legs to expose her sex underneath, he reached up to softly brush her nipples with his thumbs while at the same time proceeding to drag his tongue up and down her moist slit.

Caroline's head swam with pleasure as Jon rhythmically ate her out and fondled her small breasts. The fact that she couldn't close her legs to wrap around him, or bring her hands down to touch him, made it all the more wilder for her. Jon certainly knew what he was doing as it wasn't long before her body was quaking with a wonderful orgasm that made her eyes roll back into her head.

Smiling, Jon got up to now properly mount her. Caroline looked up at him with half lidded eyes as he put a condom on right before he dragged his cock up and down her quivering slit. Then he pushed it in. She arched her back and squeaked with pleasure as she felt him enter her body, spreading her wide open and filling her up. He then peeled her leotard up and over her head for it to join her tutu, baring her body to him. Jon leaned over to suck on her left breast while playing with her right as he just held his cock inside of her without moving. Then, eventually, he slowly laid on top of her, holding his hand overtop of her bound wrists, before starting to slowly and deeply thrust into her.

She orgasmed again when Jon finally blew his load into her, both of them shaking with pleasure. Caroline loved this feeling of getting off while bringing pleasure to others. She didn't want it to end. She just hoped that her sister would one day come back to Texas to do this kind of work with her.

Until then, she'd bring happiness to the world in her own way; one orgasm at a time.

THE END

1...456789