Masks That We Wear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a confused 'huh, what?' baffled look as she followed him down a hallway. In truth she figured that she'd have to endure some kind of weird, perverted, BDSM kink for openly defying him on this. The important thing was that he was sold on the story and obviously wasn't going to make any kind of arrangement that would keep her in New York to miss her flight or to cancel her ticket or anything like that. This being Saturday night, she figured that she'd wind up being his plaything all night tonight and all day Sunday before he'd let her go just to make up for the fact that she'd be gone from Monday to Thursday the next week.

Ivan led her into a purple dungeon room that reminded her of something out of 50 Shades of Grey, but a lot more larger and spacious. "Stand here," he directed her to an X on the floor marked in black tape. "Take off everything but your necklace," he said as he moved off to a side room. Virginia did as she was told, standing there with her hands folded in front of her mound, wearing nothing but the diamond choker by the time he came back. He'd stripped to his boxers and had two large leather cuffs for her that he put on her wrists and forearms, cinching them tight, that he then attached together with a series of small D-Rings. Ivan then reached up to grab a chain that was dangling above her head. He locked the large D-Ring to a ring in between her wrists. Once she was secured, he walked to the nearby wall and turned a spoke wheel, wrenching her arms up above her head until she was dangling with her toes barely brushing the floor.

Walking back over to her, Ivan frowned. He was looking down at her pussy. "You didn't shave," he noted.

"Oh gee... I'm sorry... family emergencies kinda take precedence over your kinks," Virginia replied sarcastically as she dangled there helplessly. Much to her surprise, it wasn't all that uncomfortable as her weight was being supported by the forearm cuffs.

His lips quirked in a smile and he left again, coming back with a riding crop and a shaving kit. He smacked her ass once with the crop, making her wiggle and flop about like a caught fish as she cried out in pain. Once she stilled, swaying back and forth gently at the end of the chain, he sprayed her mound with a generous amount of shaving cream and got out his razor. "Don't move, I'd hate to mar such beautiful skin with nicks and cuts," he told her, holding her steady with one hand. Then he got to work.

Virginia let out a whining moan as Ivan shaved her bare. Already she felt overly sensitive with the last of her pubic hair being lopped off and wondered briefly if this is how her sister felt by being bare down there all the time. Ivan left her hanging there and came back with a pole that had a dildo attached to the end of it. He reached down and lifted a ring out of the center of the X below her feet to pull the square tile out. Inside was a recess for the pole to be fitted in to. Her eyes got wide as she saw the head of the dildo was just level with the point of her mound. Ivan then made her spread her legs so that he could fit the head of the dildo just inside of her and then he went back to the wall to turn the crank to lower her down.

"AH... AH... AHHHHH..." Virginia gasped as she was slowly lowered down onto the dildo until her feet were on the ground and she felt like she was being skewered up her pussy by this thing. So busy she was squirming and adjusting to the slightly oversized dildo that she didn't notice Ivan coming back to grab the crop. There was a swish in the air a moment before it slapped her ass across both butt cheeks. Virginia squealed and arched forward, inadvertently fucking herself on the dildo. Between the pole and the chains keeping her wrists above her head, she was jerked back into place where Ivan spanked her again.

Spank, rock forward, feel the dildo move inside of her, return to rest, repeat the process. Virginia stopped keeping track of how many times she was swatted after ten. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was dripping wet, and her ass felt like it was glowing red hot. He kept spanking her with expert precision until he'd reduced her to a crying, blubbering mess. After a while he put the crop away and got a new toy out. This she recognized as a hitachi magic wand which was a really high powered vibrator. She'd used her best friend's before and could only tolerate the thing on low power. Lord knew what it might do to her now that she was shaved bare with the thing on high.

Ivan took up position behind her. She heard a sickening squelch of liquid and then a fapping sound. A moment later she felt his cock burrow up between her butt cheeks to invade up inside of her ass. "AAAAHHHHH!" She cried out as she was double penetrated. It was the first time ever she'd experienced this. Now her ass was stretching to accommodate his impressive manhood in addition to the dildo being up inside of her pussy. His cock and the dildo rubbed together through the vaginal wall making it a really interesting sensation for her that she figured that she might have enjoyed had her ass not just taken a beating. Ivan brought the hitachi around, placing the blub right up against her pussy. Then, just like she figured, he switched it on to high.

Virginia immediately screamed and jerked as if she were being electrocuted as the violent high speed vibrating shot from her loins through her body. It was even making the dildo and his cock shake and vibrate inside of her like she were being assaulted by three vibrators. As she jerked and flopped about she realized that it was her movements that was making her fuck the dildo and his cock. Her pussy and ass gripped and released both phalluses as her body shivered and shook in her bonds. She squealed long and loud as the intense vibration overtook her, followed shortly by her body being forced to a quick orgasm. Her limbs quivered and it seemed like her body just shut off. After the first blast of her climax settled down, which felt like she was being body slammed by a wrestler, she hung her head and cried from how intense the pleasure was to the point of being painful. As she was coming down, she felt the hitachi being pulled away as Ivan turned it off and let it drop to the floor.

His hands came up to hold her breasts while he started fucking her ass. She was so out of it that all she could do was just stand there and take it, whimpering with every thrust into her until he finally came. Virginia felt his hot cum shoot up into her bowels and she let out a little whine as her body was still hypersensitive. Every little movement and vibration sent erotic trembles through her body. She was no longer thinking. She was just feeling and reacting.

Once he was done, he pulled out of her and took the bar prison dildo away, giving her a moment's respite. She sighed and moaned at not having her holes filled up for a moment. When he came back, Virginia had come out of her sexual haze enough to note that he'd cleaned his cock off, he was totally naked, and he had a large black box with him. He'd replaced the tile with the black tape X on it in the floor and set the box down on top of it, in between Virginia's feet. He opened it up and she saw a rounded hump with a peach ridge on the top with two dildos pointing up at her. "This is called a sybian," he said proudly as he walked to the wall crank. "Top of the line with all the bells and whistles." He then turned the wheel to lower her down. Virginia tried all she could to keep standing and to keep her body from being penetrated again, but Ivan came over, forced her to squat over the dildos, and then forced her to kneel and straddle the sybian, double penetrating her again. He reached down and spread her labia wide open to then press her down as far as she could go so that her clit was resting on the ridge. Then he shackled her knees and her ankles to the base of the sybian, securing her to the thing before going back to the wall crank to pull the slack out of the chain to keep her arms taut above her.

Now that she was totally secured, he came back to her, picking up the control box in one hand and the riding crop with the other. He stood right in front of her and flexed his own kegals, making his cock bob up and down. "Take it into your mouth and don't stop sucking until I cum. Look me in the eyes while you do it," he commanded. Not having any other choice, Virginia locked eyes with him, craned her head forward as far as she could go, and snagged the tip of his cock with her tongue, drawing it up and into her mouth where she started sucking on him. He smiled his approval and then turned on the sybian, cranking it all the way up to its highest setting.

Virginia screamed around his cock but nevertheless managed to keep sucking on him. Her already sensitive pussy, clit, and ass were taxed to their limits as the blinding, painful pleasure coursed through her body, making her shiver and shake all over again. Ivan tossed the control box aside, using his hand to now wrap in her hair while his other hand wielded the crop. As she sucked him to hardness with the intense vibrating humming loudly beneath her, Ivan took the crop and started spanking her ass, making her jerk and squeal amid her high pitched moaning as she sucked on him. Every so often she'd feel him reach down and tweak one of her nipples but still managed to keep her eyes on his. She developed tunnel vision as she tuned everything else out. Oh God... I'm gonna cum again... I'm gonna... I'm gonna...

She screamed around his cock, tears flowing from her eyes again as her whole world went white and then she mercifully passed out from the most intense, mind blowing orgasm she'd experienced in her life smashed through her.

*

Virginia wasn't how long she was out for. Her consciousness came and went. She was vaguely aware that Ivan had blown his load but he had done so by pulling out of her mouth, stepping back and coming all over her face and tits before leaving her there to "Learn her lesson." The sybian was kept on and Virginia had lucid wet dreams as her body was forced to orgasm over and over again. Her belly seemed to be convulsing non-stop along with her legs quivering as fast as the vibrators inside of her. She cried whenever she was awake as the pleasure was so much that it hurt. It was an oddly liberating experience for her as she let out all of her pain and sorrow that have been built up for years inside of her. Because of her mother dying and her father pretty much dumping her and Caroline off into boarding schools, college, and dance school, she had to grow up and be the adult for her little sister rather quickly. Now it all seemed to come to the forefront as Ivan abused and tortured her sexually.

When Ivan finally came back to her, she was in no condition to do anything as she was as weak as a kitten. To her surprise, Ivan turned the sybian off, got her off of it, let her go of the bonds, and laid her on the bed that was inside of his little dungeon to rest as he cleaned up. Then he picked her up and carried her up to the roof of the building where he laid her down onto a lounging bench inside of a lit, bubbling hot tub. The warm water came up to her neck and she felt him massaging first her legs, then her arms. By the time she was with it enough to talk, he had moved them to a large bench within the hot tub where he sat behind her, massaging her shoulders, back, and neck, making her moan with pleasure and relief.

"Why are you doing this... sir... going through all this trouble of giving me a massage, that is," she asked, getting the 'sir' part out as an afterthought when he'd finished rubbing her down. He now pulled her back against his chest and was now idly playing with her breasts under the water as they sat there. They looked out across the night cityscape of New York City as if they were two long time lovers having a romantic evening together. There was even wine along with a fruit, meat, and cheese platter set out nearby for them

"Because aftercare is important after a session like that," Ivan replied, tweaking her nipples as they sat there together. He grabbed a strawberry and fed it to her. "You are no good to me broken and injured. And, believe it or not, I do care for those under my care. I am not an evil man."

"Could've fooled me..." Virginia grumbled under her breath, squirming uncomfortably as her nipples were being teased. If he'd heard that, he gave no indication. As she squirmed in his arms, her bottom rubbed against his crotch and she felt his arousal. "What are you going to do to me... sir?" she asked, louder this time.

"Well in the immediate future here we are going to enjoy the night together with lots of food, wine, and sex," he said. To emphasize the point he lifted her up long enough for him to reach under the water, bring his cock up, and make her sit back on it so that he penetrated her ass. Then they settled back into their sitting position with her laying back against his chest again only now with his cock buried deep up inside her back passage. He grabbed some salami and pepperoni slices and fed them to her, following up with a sip of sweet wine this time. "You will be staying the night in my bed and tomorrow I will train you more. You will sleep with me again, and then I will see you off to the airport on Monday morning."

It was so simple the way he said it that one would have figured that they'd been dating for years. "And the long term... sir?" She tentatively asked, fearful of the answer.

"Your father made a lot of enemies during his reign and there are those who want payback," Ivan told her simply, continuing to hand feed her. "I just got to you first and I intend to collect on all the business that he cost me and my brother. There are many who will pay to see you girls suffer. I intend to profit off of it but first I must condition you to survive their... tastes," he explained casually. "You will be mine, of course, but you will work for me. I will allow you to finish your college but after you graduate you will be here with me... forever."

The way he had it all planned out made Virginia's heart sink. She had no doubt that whatever his plans for her might pale in comparison to what her sister might be in for over in Russia. At least if she disappeared here, she had enough friends who might tell the police to go looking for her. If Caroline disappeared over there, the Russians would chalk it up to another wayward American in over her head. Caroline had no doubt that they'd be rougher and crueler to her sister over in Moscow which made her trip to Texas all that more important.

All she had to do was make it though another day of this.

***

CHAPTER 5:

Sunday went by in a blur for Virginia and she was so exhausted by the time Ivan drove her to La Guardia Airport in the limo, she fell fast asleep on the plane to Dallas. She woke up when they landed at Dallas Love Field and she trudged her way to baggage claim once they deplaned.

"Cousin!" A dirty-blonde haired woman, older than Virginia was, with a young boy holding on to her hand cried out. They were standing next to a limo driver who was holding a sign with Virginia's full name on it. "Cousin! Over here!" When Virginia got close, the blonde pulled her into a tight hug. "It's sooo good to see you again!" Before Virginia could even protest that she didn't even know who she was, the blonde whispered into her ear. "You're being watched, play along, my name is Carla."

Virginia caught on at once and fell into the role. "Carla!" She gushed right back. "And is this your little one? He's so big now!"

"Caleb is seven now, can you believe it? Come on, let's get your bags and get to the homestead. The family is waiting to see you again!" Carla said, leading them over to the baggage claim to get her one bag, that Caleb so graciously pulled for her, before getting into the waiting limo outside. Once they were safely inside and driving away from the airport, Carla smiled at Virginia while Caleb busied himself by reading a book. "Whew... sorry for ambushing you like that, but my husband said that you were quick on the uptake from what he gathered from your phone call."

"It's okay... I... I didn't think that Ivan would have sent someone here to keep tabs on me," Virginia admitted. "Thanks for selling my story to him."

Carla waved it off. "No problem at all. I've been in your situation before."

"My..." Virginia swallowed hard. "My father?" Carla was one of her father's many victims. Virginia should've expected to come into contact with a few, she guessed.

Carla nodded. "Don't worry, honey, none of us hold you responsible for what Mister Falcon... that's what your father insisted we call him... did to us. He paid for his sins and from what we found out in all of his records, he took great pains in making sure that you and your sister had no idea what he was up to."

Virginia felt a lump rise in her throat and tears come to her eyes. "Th... thank you..." she said quietly in gratitude. She had the Russian Mob back in New York using her in their twisted vengeance against her dead father and here was one of his victims holding her completely blameless. She'd half expected more victims to come out of the woodwork to blame her and exact their own revenge. She broke down and cried.

"There, there," Carla shifted seats in the limo to sit next to Virginia. She hugged Virginia close to give her a shoulder to cry on, which Virginia did just that for the entire car ride.

The limo drove north out of Dallas and through Plano, not stopping until they were pulling through the security guarded gates of a huge Texas ranch. The limo came to a halt in front of a large ranch style mansion where a man in a polo shirt and slacks stood waiting with a very pregnant brunette under his arm. Carla got out first with Caleb, who lugged Virginia's bag out of the trunk and up the steps. The man ruffled Caleb's hair affectionately as he went by. Carla kissed the man first full on the lips, and then kissed the pregnant woman the same way, making Virginia blink in surprise. "My husband, Brent Hill, who you talked with on the phone, and our wife, Mandy."

"You're... The three of you are married? So you're bigamists? Or would that be polygamists?" Virginia asked, shocked, as she looked at the three of them in turn.

"Polyamorous is more like it since Polygamy and Bigamy is still forbidden by law," Brent explained, shaking Virginia's hand warmly as he smiled at her. I'm legally married to Mandy and we sorta adopted Carla as our wife in a private ceremony. Carla legally changed her last name to ours so that she could feel like she were officially married to us, if not legally, until we can get the law changed. Please, come in and we can all get settled and we can see what we can do to get you out of the pickle you're in," he said, gesturing to the manor and then leading the three ladies inside. They went left to the huge living room where he motioned Virginia down into a comfortable plush seat while he took a seat on the couch with Mandy and Carla curled up under his arms on either side of him.

A pang of envy went through Virginia as here were three of her father's victims who'd all obviously found love and happiness with one another. It brought another round of tears to her eyes. "Forgive me... please..." she said in a hoarse voice. "I... I just wasn't expecting a warm welcome or you to be jumping to help me so quick."

"Think nothing of it," Brent said, being patient with her. "Take your time. We've all been there. Truth is, I've been expecting this day for some time," he admitted. "Which is why I had all of my staff trained to instantly forward me any phone call that came from you or Caroline the moment they came in."

"Wow..." Virginia blinked, impressed. "And how'd you pull of the thing at the hospital? I gave Ivan that number and name you gave me and I was surprised that it went to a legitimate hospital!"

123456...9