Masks That We Wear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent smiled and chuckled. "I picked one where one of our church members works as a receptionist. So it was nothing to have her look for an incoming New York number and when 'Mister Young' or 'Grandpa Young' was asked for, they piped them right through to my dad's cell phone, who was all too happy to play the role. If it's one thing that we learned from your father was how to play the cloak-and-dagger game." He turned his head to look out the window as if he could see something out on the property. "Which brings us to our Russian imports here in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area..."

"Ivan had me followed..." Virginia said morosely.

"Specifically, he flew them down in a private jet yesterday," Brent said. "We first caught wind of them poking around the hospital looking for dad to check on your story. Oh don't worry, dad was 'released' before they got there and our receptionist even had some phony discharge papers that she could show them without 'breaking doctor-patient confidentiality'." He smiled. "I've had people watching them as they're watching you since they got here."

"This is getting out of control..." Virginia bemoaned. "Look, Mister Hill..."

"Please, call me Brent, 'Mister' is reserved for my dad. We're all friends here."

"Thanks... Brent... look, I don't want anyone getting hurt on account of me."

"Oh honey..." Mandy piped up, standing up, waddling over, and plopping down next to Virginia. "This is what we do now. We've made it our work to help girls just like yourself, who were trapped like we were, get out of situations like this. My husband's business, revamped from your father's business, helps us finance operations to end sex trafficking around the world."

"Did you know that once the Bunny Ranch Bill passed two years ago to make prostitution legal that almost all sex related crime dropped nationwide?" Brent asked. "Hell, crime in general took a nose dive since the police weren't being encumbered trying to bust prostitutes and escorts that they were free to go after real criminals. Add in the decriminalization of marijuana that just went through this year and now the police can go after the real criminals... criminals like the Petrovs." He laughed. "Now all cops ask is; do you have your license? Do you have your condoms? Are you safe? When was your last checkup? Then they go on their way."

Hope surged in Virginia's chest as they talked and she leaned on Mandy for support. "So how can you get me and my sister out from under the Petrovs?" she asked.

"Well, honey, you can always try to buy them out like you tried with me," Mandy suggested to her husband.

"Not that that worked out all that well the first time, you'll remember," Brent pointed out.

"Well you can always ask and try, dear," Mandy said in a cross tone, glaring at him.

"Hey! I can always ask and try!" Brent replied in a parroting, mocking tone as he threw his hands up and shrugged. "But, in the meantime, I'll set up some backup plans just in case."

"He's got some party planned for me at the end of the week," Virginia said. "He was complaining about it in Russian when he approached me about this trip and accused me of trying to run on him. Said something about me interrupting my training with this trip and then accelerating it."

"Hm..." Brent rubbed his chin in thought. "Could be that he's taking a page out of your father's playbook... could also be an auction in which he plans on selling you off."

"I don't think so," Virginia shook her head. "His long term plans for me are to pimp me out to my father's former enemies for them to take their revenge out on me and my sister."

"Could be an auction just to sell you off for the night, then," Brent countered. "Either way... I could use that and try to get in to meet him. I'll make some calls."

"What about my sister?" Virginia insisted. "I'm more concerned about her than I am about me."

"One thing at a time," Brent said. "In the meantime, my home is yours. Stay, rest and God willing we'll have some better news as the week goes by."

*

Caroline had a few couple of days off from Alexi while he was gone on whatever business he did. She was called back to Alexi's penthouse late Monday evening. Only this time, after she used the little locker room to get into her pointe shoes and leotard, she found out that Alexi wasn't alone. An older, overweight businessman that Alexi introduced as Roman, was on the couch next to him. "Roman is here to see your dancing. So please, perform for us." Alexi said. Her heart sank as she went to the stereo system to choose a song. She knew what 'performing' now meant for her. After her first time with Alexi, she got what the other girls were talking about when they went on about their private performances with various businessmen, patrons, and politicians. They smiled sympathetically and gave her support when she revealed that she had been performing for Alexi. It was as if she'd been welcomed into a sorority as old as Russia itself.

When she was done with her dance, doing a quick number from Swan Lake, she was called over to the couch. The hollow pit in her stomach returned as she took one step after another, feeling as if she were being led to a firing squad. She went to Alexi but he gestured to his right to Roman. Roman took her by her left hand and pulled her in front of him. He smiled and licked his lips as he then reached up to hook the shoulder straps of her leotard and pull it down, exposing her body to him. A small sob escaped her lips as she focused on a point on the wall over Roman as he made her step out of her leo right before he ran his big, beefy hands back up her body to fondle her small breasts. He rolled his thumbs in opposite circular directions around her nipples, sending tingles from the tips of her breasts, down her spine, and straight to her mons.

Roman stopped long enough to pull off his blazer and white dress shirt, leaving his white tank top undershirt on before undoing his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers. While he did that, Alexi indicated that she should remove her pointe shoes and put her ballet things aside. She did as she was told before standing back in front of a semi-naked Roman. "Kneel," Roman ordered her as he grabbed his thick, pudgy cock in one hand to start stroking. Caroline let out another sob of dismay as she went down to her knees, sitting back on her heels, and looking up at him expectantly. Tears welled up in her eyes as he reached for her, taking her by the back of her head, and pulling her forward and down into his crotch. The head of his fat cock pushed against her lips and she compliantly opened her mouth for him and started sucking. "Ahhh... she's good..." Roman breathed with satisfaction. "Such natural talent," he mused as his cock got longer and harder the more Caroline suckled on it.

While her head bobbed up and down his growing shaft, Roman reached underneath of her body with one hand to continue groping her breasts. He alternated between the two, playing, fondling, pinching, and pulling on them. He was rough in doing it which made Caroline squeak, whimper, whine, and jerk about as he touched her. At one point in sucking him off, he brought both hands to the back of her head to slam his cock in past her lips all the way to the hilt. It wasn't the fact that he was trying to deep throat her that was the problem, it was that she was assaulted with his sweaty crotch underneath of his protruding belly in between his thick, fat thighs. She found it a struggle to breathe and she wound up flailing about a bit as she gasped for air. Roman obviously knew what he was doing with her as he laughed at her discomfort and her glazed look when he finally pulled her back. Then he pushed gently on her shoulders as he stood up, making her roll to lie on the cold wooden floor.

Roman mounted her, his bulk alone making her part her legs far and wide. He brought his fat cock up to slide up and down her already moistening slit before pushing in to her. Her pussy took him in easily and she let out a tiny gasp as she felt him slide into her. He wasn't larger than Alexi's cock, but he was thicker. Her pussy stretched wide for him and she instinctively clamped down on him as his belly settled over her abdomen. Caroline turned her head away from him as he settled over top of her and started rocking his bulk back and forth to plow into her. She brought her right hand up to her mouth, biting her knuckles and crying softly as this fat old Russian, probably old enough to be her father or grandfather, had his way with her.

He was mercifully fast with her. It only took him a minute or two before he came hard up inside of her. He let out a long, throaty, breath of relief as his balls emptied deep into her pussy. She felt his hot cum fill her up as his cock seemed to endlessly pump and throb within her. Then, when he was finished, he got up without a word to her, dressed, nodded his thanks to Alexi, and walked out. Alexi was beaming with pride down at her. "You did well, kotyonok," he said, standing up so that he could help her to her feet. "Roman does a lot of business with me and now, thanks to this small favor, he will do a lot more business with me. Now come, we shower and you will take care of me," he took her by the hand and led her to his master bathroom. She allowed herself to be led by him, walking in a daze, her mind reeling at what had just happened.

Caroline wanted to scream, flail about, and throw a temper tantrum at the fact that she was just pimped out to some old, fat, businessman who probably couldn't get laid on his own if he tried. But instead she remembered what her sister had told her to do what she had to do to survive, and settled her face into a calm, impassive mask. She figured that this was going to get worse before it got better. She stood there, a porcelain statue, as Alexi got the shower going and stripped down before pulling her inside with him. There he washed her down, his hands roving all up and down her body, cleaning her inside and out, before he turned her around, pinned her up against the tile wall, and took her from behind.

Yes... she figured... it was going to get A LOT worse before it got better.

***

CHAPTER 6:

Brent walked into an Irish Pub called McLoughlin's in downtown New York city late Thursday afternoon, having flown in on his private plane with Carla to La Guardia. He nodded to the barkeeper, who nodded back to him while he wiped down a glass mug before nodding towards the back door. Brent nodded his thanks and went to the indicated door. Brent sat down at the poker table that was inside where four other men were sitting while playing cards. They dealt him in when he produced a stack of hundreds and gave him his chips. Brent met the ante and looked at his hand before casting his eyes to the four gentlemen who'd been waiting for him.

To his left was Mikey Gambino, head of the Italian crime families. True to his heritage he had jet black hair that was slicked back and looked like he stepped out of the movie The Godfather. Next around the table was a big bear of an Irishman with the bright red hair, moustache and beard. That was Patrick McLoughlin, owner of the bar and head of the Irish crime families. Two to Brent's right was Japan born Takahashi Eito, head of the Yakuza in New York. Next to him, to Brent's immediate right, was Barry Cobb, head of the Syndicate. Brent looked at each of them in turn and each of them looked right back, menacingly. "You know you four hombres look like walking stereotypes, right?" Brent chortled in an overly thick Texas cowboy accent after a moment of trying to look tough himself. They all laughed their amusement, welcomed him to New York, and slapped him on the back before getting the game going. Brent had developed good working relationships with them over the past couple of years as it was his bill that he got through congress with the help of his father that helped the four of them legitimize their prostitution businesses and in turn made them more money. Over the years, Brent had come back and forth from Dallas to New York to help them set up their businesses to be on the up and up while at the time taking notes from them on how to properly protect and care for the ladies in the brothels.

"So what brings ya here on this fine day, laddie?" Patrick asked as he passed a pint of his pub's finest to Brent.

"Well, gentlemen, I understand that you have a bit of a Vodka problem here in town," Brent said before taking a drink. "A young lady, who happens to be the daughter of our late Mister Falcon, came to me for help."

"Hai..." Eito nodded. "Petrov-san has a coming out party for her this weekend. He's been boasting that we can all finally take our revenge out on her for her father cutting in on our businesses in the past."

"Aye," Patrick nodded, "But we've all agreed not to go as that's bad for our legitimate businesses. Besides, ye tossed the bastard outta his own window, Brent," he pointed out. "So as far as I'm concerned, the debt's been paid."

"You planning on going to that party, kid?" Barry asked in his own Brooklyn accent.

"I am but not for reasons that you think," Brent nodded. "I'm going to offer to take Virginia Peregrine off of him for a hefty price. If... or probably when... that doesn't happen, well... I plan on kidnaping him. Naturally I don't want to take anything out of y'all's backyard without asking first, so do any of you have a problem with this?"

"Depends," Mikey snorted with derision. "Are you trying to start a gang war between us and the Russians?" He laughed. "Don't get us wrong, we'd all love to see the Russians take a hit, but there is such a thing as a delicate balance here."

"And yet I don't see a single Russian in here to represent the fifth group of crime families here in New York," Brent pointed out. "For that matter, I don't ever remember the Russians ever coming to any one of our meetings when you all were making your brothels go legitimate." Brent folded as the hand ended and took another drink. "I'm not asking for any overt moves here, I'm just asking you all not to get involved like you're already doing. Maaaaaybe give me and my guys a little muscle for backup when I meet with him. But, if all goes relatively well, the Petrovs are back in Russia and I have the Peregrine girls under my protection."

"What makes you think you're even going to get close to him to nab him, laddie?" Patrick asked, intrigued.

"Because I already have an invite to his little party weekend, the first of which starts tomorrow night for a select few. It came right before Virginia reached out to me for help." Brent said, taking an envelope out of his inside pocket and showing it to them. "Now, uh, whose deal is it?"

"Mine," Barry said, "so long as after this you promise to bring one of your wives over to play strip poker with."

"I can be over to your place with Carla tonight," Brent said with a smile. "She's at the hotel resting."

"Ah! And 'ere I was hoping you'd have brought Mandy with ya!" Patrick protested playfully.

Brent gave him a knowing smile. "Not while she's pregnant, you know that ya Irish bastard." he laughed as they got in to the next hand of cards.

*

Just as Virginia expected, Ivan was sitting, waiting on the bed for her the moment she got home. "Have a good trip?" he asked once she'd put her bag away in her closet. "Get lots of rest? See your grandfather?"

"Yes, yes, and yes... sir." Virginia replied, sitting across from him in the back compartment of the limo.

"Good," Ivan said with a nod. "Now take your dress off and crawl over here to suck me off. We have a lot of time to make up for. You will be staying with me for here on out," he said.

At his little announcement that she'd be staying with him for the rest of the week, she paused in her stripping, black dress tangled in her arms above her head, and gaped at him. "But my classes and rehearsals..." she protested. "I have one year of college left before graduation!"

"College is cancelled... permanently." Ivan told her. "You are withdrawing effective immediately and moving in with me. I've decided that you will not need it to be my new trophy whore. Now, you will do as you were told and get over here to suck me off like a good little slut. Accept your new accommodations or else same thing will happen to your sister back home."

She was shaking her head in abject denial. This couldn't be happening. "No..." she sobbed. "No, no, no, no, no!" she was shaking her head and heading for the door. She had to get out of here. Aside from her sister, the fact that she'd at least be living here and still going to Juilliard was what was keeping her going. She put her hand in her face and wept as she made her way out. Let him throw her out onto the street with nothing on. She'd make do without him.

"Don't you tell me no, slut!" Ivan thundered, on his feet and heading for her. He caught her at the door, bending her over her nearby vanity and hiking her skirt up to bare her ass. His hand came back down immediately, spanking her hard five times in quick succession which only made her wail and cry some more. "You will do as you are told!"

"NOOOO!" Virginia wailed, unable to take this anymore. She squirmed out of his grasp, her ass on fire as he'd spanked her harder than he had before, and darted out to the loft walkway that led down to her living room area.

Ivan was hot on her heels, catching her right at the first landing where the stairs made a ninety degree turn to the left. He ripped the black dress off of her body and pinned her to the wall, spanking her five more times. When she managed to move to her left where it was just railing, he bent her over there and spanked her again. Virginia had to grab the rail just to keep from toppling over into her own kitchen, crying in anguish the entire time. Ivan took that opportunity to undo the fly on his slacks to whip his hard cock out, rubbing it against her ass. Before she could recover, he plunged it hard into her sex, spearing her with his manhood. She reeled back and cried out in the pain and discomfort in being suddenly penetrated. Ivan took advantage of it, grabbing her neck and holding her in place as he shuffled her back over to the right to pin her up against the wall.

"Get this, bitch," he hissed into her ear while thrusting once, hard, into her, jerking her body in the process. "I own you. You are mine to do with as I please." Another hard, jerking thrust, making her cry out. He wrenched her head around so that she could face him and he planted a hard, commanding kiss on her lips, forcing her to make out with him. His other hand came up to grope one breast. His thrusts went from slow and hard, to fast. "I know that you like this, slut, don't even try and deny it. I feel you get off on my cock when I take you like this."

As much as she hated to admit it, he was right. She found the rough, domineering sex to be a turn on and she didn't even know why. All she could do was let out a tiny, passionate, squeaking, "aaaahhhhh," in response as his cock drove in and out of her from behind. Already she felt the fire building up in her loins, threatening to boil over. He squeezed and released her tit as he fucked her hard from behind. His lips locked onto her neck and sucked hard before coming back up and kissing her hard on the lips. Despite herself, she came hard, her body shaking in his arms from the sudden orgasm. She hummed and melted into him. Then she doubled over and cried as she knew, deep down, that he was right; she did enjoy this. She hated herself for it.

"See, I told you," Ivan whispered to her, pulling out of her and taking her by the hand. He was still hard and had yet to get off. He guided her down to the living room, sitting on a couch and pointing to his crotch. "Now, be a good little slut and get me off like I first told you to or else sister will suffer while you watch."

1...34567...9