Masks That We Wear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the distant wail of sirens, Brent pulled out a package of wet wipes and wiped down his pistol before leaving it on the floor, now sans his prints. He then did the same with his recorder, taking it and putting it into Lenny's front pocket with the microphone portion sticking out, holding it by the wet wipe so that he didn't put any more prints on it. He wiped down the door knobs and pocketed the wipes, heading out the back to cut through a neighbor's yard and casually walked back to his car to go home, passing the cop cars that were already on their way to the house.

Once he was on the interstate heading North, he called Ashley at The Towers. "If anyone asks for Marie, she's entertaining a private client tonight and for confidentiality purposes we're not obliged to give out who the client is. Just tell them that The Towers vouches for our employee's whereabouts whenever they are on the clock."

"Uh oh... I know that legal speak," Ashley chortled. "Consider it done, boss. And where have you been all night?"

"At home with my wives, where else? I just had to run to the gas station to get some snacks and drinks," Brent said innocently.

"Suuuuure you did," Ashley laughed. "See ya tomorrow at work," she added before she hung up the phone.

*

It was a little around 9:30pm when Michael saw Mister Hill come back to his ranch. Michael had been on 'guard duty' inside the main estate. That basically meant that he was hanging around with Marie and the two Missus Hills; Mandy and Carla. He'd been confused when Marie was brought here instead of being at home ready to entertain Lenny. Then Mister Hill came into the estate. "Ladies, if you please, head up to our room upstairs while I talk to Michael real quick. Marie, the girls are your official clients for the evening. If anyone asks you, you were entertaining clients tonight and because of the high political nature of your clients, you are not at liberty to disclose who they are. Got it?"

"Uhm... yeah, I guess so, sir," Marie said, confused.

"Brent!" Mandy said, outraged. Crossing her arms in anger.

"You didn't!" Carla hissed, doing the same gesture.

"UP!" Brent roared at them both. Mandy and Carla glared at him before taking Marie by the arms and escorting her up the stairs.

"I'm missing something here Mister Hill..." Michael said, just as confused as his wife was looking.

"Oh I'm in trouble with my wives for what I'm about to tell you, and please call me Brent." Brent said with a smile. "Now, you were at your home hoping to deter Lenny from sleeping with your wife and blackmailing you. He threated to kill you and you defended yourself accordingly. After the shooting was over, you fled to my house after finding out from the Tower's that she was here entertaining clients. You then got cleaned up at my request. Since this is Texas, State Law covers you even though you lease the property from me. It's still your home and anyone caught on your property after dark is fair game. That, and Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground laws apply. If, for some odd reason they take you into custody tonight, my lawyer will meet you at the station and will have you out in no time. But, I don't think that it'll get that far, though."

Michael eyed him. "What really happened there?"

Brent patted him on the shoulder. "Best not dwell on that. When the police call your cell phone here shortly, make sure that you sound convincingly frightened as if you really were in a gunfight. It'll help sell the story."

Michael couldn't help but gape at him just as his cell phone buzzed in his pocket. That in of itself was enough to unnerve him. Brent had this whole thing planned to the minute detail with spooky accuracy. "H-hello?" he asked with a hitch in his voice that he wished he'd been acting with. Brent smiled, nodded, and gave him a big thumbs up. "Yeah... that's me..." he said when the officer on the other end asked for identification. "uhh... y-yeah... I was there... No... I'm at my wife's client's house now... I didn't know where else to go after all of that..." Michael listened for a moment as the officer berated him for fleeing the scene of a crime. "Look! They shot at me! I didn't know if there'd be more of them or not!" he protested after a moment. "So yeah, I ran!"

Brent leaned in to his other ear. "Add in that they threated to kill you and whore out your wife to his organization," he whispered.

"Hey!" Michael snapped into the phone as the officer got a bit terse with him for running. "Lenny said they were gonna kill me, whore out my wife to his people, and dump my ass in the lake. What would YOU have done? Uh-huh... un-huh... yeah, I'm going to be here, I'm not going anywhere. Uhhhh... hold on... let me talk to the guy who owns the place. I don't know the exact address off the top of my head." He handed the phone to Brent and then took a seat on the couch, his whole body shaking from adrenaline. Michael didn't even hear Brent talk to the cops before hanging up and handing the phone back to him.

"Everything's taken care of," Brent said with a smile. "The police are disinclined to press charges against you especially since they found a recorder on your assailant's body verbally threatening you even after you tried to warn hin off of your porch."

Now Michael gaped in amazement at Brent. "Who are you?"

"No one of consequence," Brent said. "Now shall we go upstairs and enjoy the company of the ladies? I think that you can use a good fuck after the night you've been through."

*

"What's going on? Why are you two upset with Mister Hill?" Marie asked when Mandy and Carla took her to the master bedroom that was so spacious that it put the temp apartments at the Towers to shame. Hell, they could probably fit said apartments in here.

"Ugh... that man starts thinking that he's God once he gets his cloak-and-dagger routine going," Mandy complained, sitting on the bed in a huff. "He did the same thing back when he started our company at the Towers."

"Well... if he didn't," Carla said with a smile, sitting next to her and giving her a hug and a peck on the cheek, "you wouldn't have me, or Caleb, or the babies."

"True..." Mandy conceded, nuzzling Carla's head with her own.

"Babies?" Marie asked in alarm, looking back towards the hallway. "As in you two... and Mister Hill..."

"Well, toddlers now," Mandy said, motioning down the hall in the direction of the kids' rooms. "Oh don't worry, they were asleep in their beds long before you got here. But yeah, Brent has knocked us both up and had babies with us."

"Sorry," Marie said with a smile as she held her head to wrap her mind around it. "The Christian in me is having trouble with this." She let out an embarrassed laugh. "Funny, I know, coming from someone like me."

"Nothing to be sorry about," Carla said, standing up to give Marie a big hug. "We've all been there before."

"Brent and I had trouble at first until we both read a bit more into the Bible on what it says about polygamy and polyamory," Mandy added. "The Old Testament endorses it but the New Testament forbids it."

"And that doesn't bother you?" Marie asked.

Mandy shrugged. "Considering that we do a lot of things that both Testaments forbid in just day-to-day life now, why should it?"

At that moment, Brent came in with Michael. Marie rushed to Michael's arms and hugged him close. "What happened? I heard your cell phone ring. What were you two talking about down there?"

"Lenny's dead," Michael croaked, looking over at Brent.

"Brent Robert Young Hill!" Mandy and Carla both said Brent's full name at once. "You didn't!"

"What?" Brent said with an air of innocence. "If a working man in Texas can't defend his own home here, then what freedom is left in the world."

Mandy marched right up to him, pointing a finger in his face. "You are in trouble, mister!"

"So does this mean that I just get to watch instead of participate?" Brent asked, having the good sense to hold his hands up in surrender.

"NO!" Mandy punched him in the arm and then hugged him. "Don't scare us like that, you bastard! You could've been killed!"

It clicked in Marie's head; Brent had killed Lenny and made it look like Michael had done it in self defense. "So are the police going to come for you now?" she asked, hugging her husband tighter.

"No... Mister Hill... Brent... took care of that. The law protects us." Michael said, holding her tenderly.

"That," Brent chimed in, "and the police are loathe to go after someone who just killed one of the biggest crime kingpins in the city in apparent self defense. If this were to go public then they'd have a PR nightmare from hell to deal with. In their opinion, Michael just performed a public service.

"Mmm, our hero then," Carla said, coming over to give Michael a peck on the cheek. "Maybe we can properly reward you?" She asked, looking at Marie with a questioning gaze.

"Ahhhh... ahem... Ah... I don't mind..." Marie stammered out, shocked by Carla's forthrightness. Then again, it shouldn't surprise her since she and Mandy both were working girls at The Towers and had been doing it for years now. She looked at Brent. "So long as I can thank Brent properly because, really, we're in your debt for this. We really are."

"Think nothing of it," Brent said with a smile. "I've been itching to get rid of Lenny for a year now as he's been nothing but a blight on the business... as you two are no doubt aware of." He then winked at the four of them. "So how about we get about ending this evening on a high note? I know that I got some steam to blow off."

*

CHAPTER 10:

Marie watched from a loveseat by the window as Mandy and Carla stripped for her husband and then turned around and stripped Michael down. She wasn't alone, however, as she was sitting next to Brent as he watched his wives climb onto the bed with her husband. Marie had to admit that watching Michael lay down and then watch the ladies start to pleasure him with their mouths got her hot and bothered. She was glad that he was getting pleasure like this. What made her even more horny was seeing that his eyes were fixated on her while Mandy and Carla took turns giving him a blowjob in between bouts of kissing each other and running their mouths up and down his shaft on either side. He was touching them while watching Marie.

He gave her a questioning look and Marie smiled at her, nodding that she was okay. Michael jerked his head just slightly to her left and she got the gist. She looked up at her boss. "Aren't you going to touch me, Mister Hill?" she asked in a submissive voice, deferring to him even though she was older by at least a decade.

"In a situation like this where no one is being paid, I usually defer to the lady to make the first move," he said with a smile. "And please, call me Brent. After tonight I'm pretty sure we can ditch the 'mister' part unless we're role playing."

"Oh..." Marie blinked. "Well... in that case..." she reached down to undo her decorative belt and pull up the skirt of her one piece black dress. She peeled the thing up and over her head, to expose her breasts for all to see, leaving her naked save for a matching set of sheer panties. Michael groaned over at the bed, still watching her even as Carla was now giving him a blowjob while Mandy straddled his hips. Marie watched Carla move aside to position his cock a moment before it disappeared up into Mandy's pussy. Marie turned her attention to Brent, hefting her tits in her hands and bobbling them up and down for him. "I hope that my boss likes these?"

"I certainly don't discriminate," Brent said with a smile, shucking off his polo shirt to be equally topless. He then slid his arm around her waist, pulling her close to lean in for a kiss. Marie tilted her head back and received his lips even as he reached over to grope her breasts. While he fondled and kissed her, her hands went down to his belt to undo those and his pants. Brent kicked out of his shoes and socks before standing up and wiggling out of his pants and boxers. His cock sprang out to salute Marie's nudity. Marie leaned over, taking his cock into her hand before taking him into her mouth to give him a blowjob as well. She looked up submissively at him and she smiled down at her, stroking her hair as she worked on his cock.

After a few moments, she pulled back. "Sit down, please," she asked as she stood up. Brent sat back down on the couch and Marie moved to sit on his lap. Before actually sitting, she pulled her panties off, put her hand between her legs to spread open her labia, and positioned Brent's cock right at her opening. Then she sank down on it, gasping as it slid up inside of her. It gave her a thrill to be now fucking her boss while her husband watched... just as much as it gave her a thrill to watch her husband now fucking the boss' wives. Marie started bouncing on Brent's cock, feeling his hands come around her body to fondle both of her breasts while she rode him reverse cowgirl.

"Enjoying the sight?" Brent murmured into her ear before nipping at her earlobe. "Do you like seeing your husband fuck another woman while you fuck another man?"

"Yes..." Marie breathed, her eyes fixated on Michael, who had Mandy now riding him hard and fast while Carla laid beside him to wait her turn. "I don't know why... but I love it."

"You like seeing your loved ones having carnal pleasure," Brent said. It wasn't a question. "You like seeing that lust and passion on his face. You enjoy seeing from afar what you get to experience in person. And you know that once the night is over, and you two return to bed together, you're just going to rekindle, renew, and reclaim that love and passion that you have for each other," he explained. "And you love the fact that despite that he has two beautiful women on him right now, he's got eyes only for you and you can see that everything that you're feeling is reflected in his eyes."

"Yes..." Marie breathed again, seeing everything that Brent was laying out for her.

"You also love the fact that you're bringing joy to not only your husband for allowing this, you're bringing pleasure to my ladies by letting them do that to him," Brent then pointed out. One of his hands drifted down between her legs and soon he was fingering her vigorously as she continued to ride him.

"Oh God..." she croaked as a wave of pleasure hit her from deep inside her loins. "I'm gonna cum..."

"Do it," Brent goaded her on. "Let loose with your passion and enjoyment. Let your husband know that you're having a good time and in doing so giving him permission to do the same. And then when you leave here, you do it again by giving your husband your body back to him just as he will give your body back to you."

"OOohhhhhhh..." Marie moaned deeply as the orgasm slammed through her. She laid her head back onto Brent's shoulder and shuddered as the pleasure washed over her. Her legs quivered along with her pussy as Brent continued to finger and fondle her. He was still hard within her pussy that was now spasming around his hardness.

Over at the bed, she heard Michael groaning just as deeply as she was. Brent murmured into her ear, using his hand to lift her head back up. "Look at him," he murmured to her. "Watch him as he gets off. See the pleasure on your love's face as he blows his cum up into my wife." Marie half opened her eyes, still lost in the haze of her orgasm, watching as Mandy was now gasping and moaning on top of Michael with her hands up in her hair. Beside them, Carla was sucking on one of Michael's nipples while running her hand through his thick black pubic hair. His gaze went from Mandy, to Marie, and back again before he closed his eyes, arched his back and cried out Marie's name as he came hard up inside of Mandy.

It was one of the hottest things Marie had ever witnessed.

*

Later, Marie and Michael were walking into the opulent guest room that was right next door to the Master Bedroom in the opposite direction that the kids rooms were. They didn't even bother dressing as they just gathered up their clothes and carried them with them as Carla showed them to their room for a while, while the police did their investigation back at their real house. They dumped the clothes on a nearby seat and crawled under the covers with each other. Marie smiled and kissed Michael tenderly. Michael hummed lustfully as he pressed his naked body against hers, his cock already twitching to life again. "When you got off on your boss like that, that was so fucking hot..." he groaned as he hungrily kissed her. "I so want to fuck you now."

"Good, 'cause I was thinking the same thing when you got off with Mandy and Carla," Marie replied as she rolled to her back.

Michael shucked the covers off of them and mounted her. Only he put her ankles up onto his shoulders before rubbing his cock up and down her still wet slit. Then he plunged inside of her, reveling in her O face as he penetrated her. She looked even more beautiful now than she did when she was fucking Brent in the master bedroom. Marie moaned when he started driving into her so deep that he was bottoming out inside of her pussy. It just made him even hotter and he fucked her harder and faster, wanting to reclaim this woman as his own.

His efforts worked as Marie was soon quivering in his grasp, her legs kicking in the air on either side of his head as her pussy gripped his cock like a vice as she came hard. Michael let out a bestial roar as he joined her, unleashing a torrent of cum deep down inside of her. He kept his cock buried in her as they rode out the orgasm together and even held it there inside of her long after he was spent. Then he gently let her legs down and laid down on top of her. "Oh my God... that was the best orgasm ever..." he moaned as he planted kisses onto his wife's lips.

"Mmmmmm... same here..." she moaned. "I don't know what's gotten into you but I hope it stays."

"I didn't think that watching you fucking someone else, and then doing it to you afterwards, would feel so good," Michael admitted.

"Well that's good; you can fuck me raw every night when I come home from work then," Marie smiled and kissed him deeply.

"I don't deserve you," Michael groaned, grinding against her some more. "I love you."

"I know, and I love you too, dear." Marie said before making him roll over so that she could ride him for round 2.

*

EPILOGUE:

Marie and Michael were back in their house a week later after the police closed their investigation and the Hills had the damages repaired and the ruined furniture replaced. Marie was a bit upset at the dining room table being a loss but considering that their financial troubles were now over, and Lenny was now in the past tense, she took the win. Brent made good on his word and signed the house back over to them in the free and clear. They now totally owned their property once again.

The neighbors, of course, came out and were expressing concern for them, saying how glad they were that they were safe, and congratulating Michael on taking on such a criminal and his henchmen to the point that he was starting to be self conscious about it. Marie told him that would be his punishment. "Yeah, you don't deserve one bit of that praise but you are going to take it, you're going to be modest about it, and you're going to remember for every day of your life how your fuckups nearly cost us everything." One other good thing that came out of it was that a neighborhood watch was formed and Marie insisted that Michael join it to further atone for his sins.

Another good thing that came out of all of this was that they both worked for The Towers now. She was still an escort and Michael took on a job with the security staff. Marie thought that he looked hot in his black suit and tie as if he'd stepped out of the command center of Men in Black or as if he were an agent out of James Bond. When they got back to work, about two weeks after the shooting had occurred at their house as Brent had given them the time off to lay low and wait for everything to settle down, Marie gave Michael a kiss before they parted ways in the employee areas. "Love you, sweetie," she said before fixing his tie up. "See you after work."

1...345678